Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/14/2024 9:24:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: IT_Cowboy]
On my Nextdoor neighborhood people get all bent outa shape over the slightest things. Using strong hate words like calling someone a dummy can set them off and be reported and don't even think about mentioning anything political, especially Constrictive thoughts or values. I think 99 % of the posts there are about lost pets or their Beanie Baby collection for sale. I am really surprised most of them are even able to find their way there and post.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:26:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a target-rich trolling environment. Entertain yourself.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:27:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Mostly bored women
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:27:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: burkeva] [#3]
When i was living in VA i posted a grainy picture of a cat being carried off by a coyote on the Nextdoor app and captioned it as “OMG this just happened on Cameron street.  Is this anyone's cat”? The responses were awesome.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:30:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Most people are on prescription medication, dope, or alcohol.  They swallowed the palatable blue pill so yea, they're that easily triggered.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:34:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tactical_Jew:
Mostly bored women
View Quote

bored women can be fun.
bored karens not so much
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#6]
My father got kicked off for posting "No bumps" in a thread that everyone wanted to put speed bumps in the development.

I opened a new account for him with a different email address, he's 81 and likes to know whats up in the hood. Now he dosn't post because of the scumbags.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:44:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: S58DRIVER] [#7]
I have been banned to the point I used up all my neighbors addresses and varied my name all different ways.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:45:27 AM EDT
[#8]
In my area, they are typical leftists, because that is the majority of my local shithole.  They are against any growth and don't want new roads built.  They will do anything to keep a new grocer from building, and did their best to shut down a new WalMart.  

There are also a lot of contractors trying to get business.  I got one that was highly recommended to do electrical work, because I can't be up and down on a ladder anymore.  First thing this younger fellow did was bitch about his back and then could only work a half day.  

The Nextdoor is just a place to observe your enemy.  Shower afterwards.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:46:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By S58DRIVER:
I have been banned to the point I used up all my neighbors addresses and varied my name all different ways.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:47:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: IT_Cowboy] [#10]
Lots and lots of junk for sale at garage sales. Karen is too lazy or cheap to haul stuff to the curb as garbage and still thinks her cordless dust buster is worth $40. I do have fun slipping in snarky comments and political digs but many of them aren't smart enough to get it.

I know who I won't be able to count on if the SHTF. Don't even dare bring up anything about the Covid jab as that is almost an instant ban.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:48:41 AM EDT
[#11]
I'll post something like.. OMG, Dee's nail salon is closing.

Then watch the shit show..
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:49:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Mostly bored women
View Quote

Yep. It is where all of the harpies hang out.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:54:32 AM EDT
[#13]
There is a large pile of old mine slag near us that they occasionally blast to loosen and then haul off. One time I posted that I thought they were test fracking and that set off a BIG shit storm LOL
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:55:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By IT_Cowboy:
On my Nextdoor neighborhood people get all bent outa shape over the slightest things. Using strong hate words like calling someone a dummy can set them off and be reported and don't even think about mentioning anything political, especially Constrictive thoughts or values. I think 99 % of the posts there are about lost pets or their Beanie Baby collection for sale. I am really surprised most of them are even able to find their way there and post. I responded to a post about ppl breaking into cars and I said if you leave your car unlocked and a gun inside you are an idiot.
View Quote

My post there got flagged for "harden tfu and call the police yourself"
The person was bitching about loud music in the middle of the day.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:55:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By nophun:
View Quote

Indeed.

I get multi-day time outs on a regular basis, but haven't been banned (yet).

My current time out; a mod decided that me blaming things on chupacabras was racist.  

My most epic time out; one of those 'the animals were here first and we stole our homes' types was complaining about all the new houses.  I got her to walk down the logic path that it meant there were too many people and she should start deciding which ones she wanted to get rid of.  

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:57:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By burkeva:
When i was living in VA i posted a grainy picture of a cat being carried off by a coyote on the Nextdoor app and captioned it as “OMG this just happened on Cameron street.  Is this anyone's cat”? The responses were awesome.
View Quote

I remember seeing that pop in my feed briefly.  Didn't get to finish reading it before it was deleted.

Much lutz was had.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:00:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Ignorance is bliss. Before Nextdoor, I didn't know so many bad neighbors lived around me. I closed my account after doing what I needed to.

I had been a neighborhood lead for a while. You’d get shit for basically managing children as a volunteer
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:01:42 AM EDT
[#18]
When I lived down in NPHX, this one lady raised hell because she caught someone on camera bumping into her trash can. Then Gladys chimes in with she will ask her “retired police officer husband” if it was a crime. The retired cop was a reserve for a year in 1978 and was really a retired teacher. Hilarity ensued. Buncha Karen’s harping and howling. Wish I would’ve screenshot all the responses. Gladys loved telling everyone he husband was an ex cop and then everyone turned on her.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:03:05 AM EDT
[#19]
I love advising people on Nextdoor who have been burglarized, assaulted, robbed, etc. to arm themselves.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:03:06 AM EDT
[#20]
After one of the school shootings, I suggested that we need to arm teachers, from the reactions you would have thought I suggested putting puppies into a wood chipper.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:05:20 AM EDT
[#21]
A guy I know lives near an open space area. There's a trail that goes by his backyard that noisy, suburban hikers use. Occasionally he'll post that he spotted a Mountain Lion in the area on Nextdoor. The hikers go to another area.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:06:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By California_Kid:
I love advising people on Nextdoor who have been burglarized, assaulted, robbed, etc. to arm themselves.
View Quote

THIS,  people freak out and the reactions are just sad. I have seen everything from I have a gun just to scare them and oh, I could never shoot anyone.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:07:42 AM EDT
[#23]
I was banned several times, week minded liberal forum there... Disconnected as a big waste of time...
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:07:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Every time someone posted a missing cat, I follow up with a coyote sighting. That's usually good for some housewife hand wringing.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:08:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Aspida1776:
Every time someone posted a missing cat, I follow up with a coyote sighting. That's usually good for some housewife hand wringing.
View Quote

Kinda wish I had that mutant coyote someone uses as an avatar here to post troll stuff on there
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:09:37 AM EDT
[#26]
I joined up years ago when all the kids lived at home to see if anyone was talking smack about us. Now I occasionally peak in and just see a bunch of grifters begging for money and help and old ladies bitching.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:10:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Those neighborhood forums just prove on a daily basis how our public education system has been failing for decades.

Karen: "There's a strange white van driving around our neighborhood."
Chad: "I see it, too. I can't make out what it says on the side."
Cathy: "It's driving slow, and stopping at multiple houses."
Bob: "It's a f**king On Track delivery van, for Amazon."

I joined the local FB group of my area and it was full of "who's dog this?" or "whoever drives the black Charger, slow down! kids play here" or "who sells eggs?"
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:10:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:13:23 AM EDT
[#29]
NextDoor outs Reddit to shame when it comes to a leftist think tank. I got banned a few years ago.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:13:43 AM EDT
[#30]
OP is triggered enough by Nextdoor people being triggered he starts a thread to complain about it.  

That's some delicious irony.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:13:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kharn] [#31]
Say you saw a German shepherd carrying a sleepy cat away in its mouth last night.

Use the description of a smaller missing cat, and poorly describe a coyote.

Or start some shit over people parking in front of other people's side yards,  left of center, or any other bullshit you can think up. Every time a traffic accident is discussed, state it is a horrible location, demand the location be replaced with a traffic circle for pedestrian, cyclist, and zero emission vehicle safety. Get your popcorn ready.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:14:46 AM EDT
[#32]
I heard a siren - does anyone know what's going on??????

I saw a police car with it's lights on, does anyone know what happened????

A helicopter flew over my house.  Do any of you all know anything about it?

This is 90% of the posts in my neighborhood.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:15:30 AM EDT
[#33]
How scary! I'm so sorry that happened to you!
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:18:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:18:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By S58DRIVER:
View Quote

Ring neighbors app is even worse.  They don't ban you, they just shadowban you so you don't know you're banned.  You can still post your hilarious comments, but they don't get any likes because no one can see them but you.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:18:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FoxValleyTacDriver] [#36]
I just downloaded it because I was curious what my neighbors are like. I honestly don't know any of them.

I can't even see an option to make an account. Only log in. On top of that, it says you need to use your actual name and verify it's you with public records

Sounds like a great way for people like us to get red flagged.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:23:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Yes.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:25:06 AM EDT
[#38]
The cheapskates on there are great entertainment as well.

“ we just back from 2 months on the French Riviera. Looking for someone to haul away 20 truck loads of palm frawns, tree branches and broken concrete. Willing to pay 50 dollars” they get destroyed.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:26:58 AM EDT
[#39]
NextDoor is nothing but Karen's and mentally unhinged lonely people and at any given time 150% of the animals in said NextDoor neighborhood has gotten loose.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:27:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Gotten invites, but everything I've ever read and heard about the site says it's karencentral.com.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:28:55 AM EDT
[#41]
The cheapskates on there are great entertainment as well.

“ we just back from 2 months on the French Riviera. Looking for someone to haul away 20 truck loads of palm frawns, tree branches and broken concrete. Willing to pay 50 dollars” they get destroyed.
View Quote

Yes this.  Wanting someone to pull weeds in my yard by hand for 4 hours, willing to pay $20
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:28:57 AM EDT
[#42]
It takes a special kind of person to set around all day and comment all day about what their neighbors are doing.........

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:31:40 AM EDT
[#43]
We received a USPS letter with no return address or signature asking us to join ours with the included code. LOL.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:32:04 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

I do this all the time!
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:32:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By nophun:
View Quote

It's fun AF to troll them
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:36:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By FoxValleyTacDriver:
I just downloaded it because I was curious what my neighbors are like. I honestly don't know any of them.

I can't even see an option to make an account. Only log in. On top of that, it says you need to use your actual name and verify it's you with public records

Sounds like a great way for people like us to get red flagged.
View Quote
Here, they want a phone number so they can text you a code to verify it's you or they'll mail you a code to the address you using to sign up.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:53:44 AM EDT
[#47]
I thought I was perma-banned, but then started getting emails about recent threads on Next Door. I actually refuse to believe the majority of these posts and replies are made by actual people.....it's too depressing.

The one thread today was "I need to get my female dog "Betty Boop" Neutered, but I'm scared because my last cat got neutered and then lost all of her hair".

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:54:39 AM EDT
[#48]
that shits for nerds.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:56:16 AM EDT
[#49]
yes.  same for reddit if you challenge the commie hive-mind sentiment.

same for twitter if you provide facts that they don't like.

Social media is a hive mind commie craphole, run by commies.  purge it from your life and be happier.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:00:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By jkirkon:

I do this all the time!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jkirkon:

I do this all the time!
Owls/hawks/eagle work too depending on your AOR.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top