Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:38:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DADGAD] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By R2point0:
I wrote out a response but fuck it - just not going to respond to people calling me a pedophile.
View Quote
I, for one, am not calling you a pedophile at all, but I am saying that you could play a role in keeping those who fantasize about being a child and playing with children separate from sex and dominance.

ETA - accepting others fantasies and fetishes is one thing. Saying that 'kink camp' is a good place to play them out is another.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:49:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I could only stand Page One. Adios, thread!
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:53:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

But you do imply that there is sharing of partners so what is the difference?
View Quote
Sometimes there isn't. I said there wasn't much overlap, but there is some. But when you say "sharing of partners" it implies that partners are persons. For some couples, that is true, and their kink is being used as a sexual object. But for others who don't have that dynamic, they just simply aren't monogamous.

It's definitely a gray area, and I'm not explaining it very well.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:55:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tangbang] [#4]
NVM
Answered on page 2
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By HK-GUY45:

So, will it be your job to go into the play spaces with a mop when they're done and clean up all the cum? You getting paid for this?
View Quote
Nope, that's the Dungeon Crew. I'm Gate and Security. That being said, people in the scene tend to be very tidy and clean up their messes. Plenty of cleaning supplies are provided, and people who don't clean up are generally bitched at by other attendees and staff.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:01:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Sometimes there isn't. I said there wasn't much overlap, but there is some. But when you say "sharing of partners" it implies that partners are persons. For some couples, that is true, and their kink is being used as a sexual object. But for others who don't have that dynamic, they just simply aren't monogamous.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

But you do imply that there is sharing of partners so what is the difference?

I think the concern is how many dicks get ran through your ole lady during raunch week.

Most people are wired towards jealousy.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:04:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By tangbang:

What does CBT stand for?

And what is the difference between your club and a swingers club?
View Quote
Cock and ball torture.

Swingers tend to look at what we do - bondage, flogging, wax play, etc. - as weird. BDSM people tend to view what swingers do - unsafe sex practices, random partners, no negotiation - as distasteful. There's some overlap, and I could get into BDSM theory, but that's all been covered.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:06:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Kanati:
I think the concern is how many dicks get ran through your ole lady during raunch week.

View Quote
Yes, most people are. Some aren't. Certain aspects of the kink scene are not for everyone, though there are plenty of monogamous people into BDSM.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:09:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pilatuspilot] [#9]
Originally Posted By Kanati:

View Quote

Also this. Plus I’d be pretty concerned if my lady was cool with me going at it freely with other chicks. Would make me wonder.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:20:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Security?  How do you carry if you're wearing one of those leather harness deals?  Off-body in Joan's rectal vault and just have her stay close?

Anyone ever cosplay as The Machine from 8mm?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:31:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Subpar:
Security?  How do you carry if you're wearing one of those leather harness deals?  Off-body in Joan's rectal vault and just have her stay close?

View Quote
In the Zed holster, duh.

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:38:04 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote
No guns per campground rules. I'm just there to look big and scary if we need to kick anyone out. If there's actual violence, cops get called. That being said, lots of former military in the community, and in general everyone is heavily armed with edged and melee weapons.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:39:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By SurvivingAZ:
In the Zed holster, duh.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0d/Zardoz_zed.jpg

View Quote
I'm so going to rock that getup some  Halloween. I'd need to get my carry permit in MD and DC for the Webley, though.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:41:41 PM EDT
[#14]
In the Zed holster, duh.

View Quote

I did kind of chuckle at the thought of a security event at Kink Camp™ and OP, with no warning at all, rams his hand into a middle-aged lady’s blown-out balloon knot and produces a Jimenez Arms .25 auto.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:55:31 PM EDT
[#15]

I did kind of chuckle at the thought of a security event at Kink Camp  and OP, with no warning at all, rams his hand into a middle-aged lady's blown-out balloon knot and produces a Jimenez Arms .25 auto.
View Quote
See? You understand where we're coming from.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:56:32 PM EDT
[#16]

I did kind of chuckle at the thought of a security event at Kink Camp  and OP, with no warning at all, rams his hand into a middle-aged lady's blown-out balloon knot and produces a Jimenez Arms .25 auto.
View All Quotes
In the Zed holster, duh.

Well I guess now I see where the diapers come from...
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:10:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Rick-OShay:

It's just a role play.  Once, my wife as a "prostitute" and I was "trucker" picking her up.  No laws or morals were broken in so doing.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By StanGram:
I'm struggling to get past the children thing...

Sorry OP, but in the context of everything you've said about this place, there is no plausible way to say they are non-sexual.

I know you are going to say "well it is but you can believe what you want", but it's pretty obvious you are either too embarrassed to admit it to this group, or you are lying to yourself so as to feel more comfortable in that environment.

It's just a role play.  Once, my wife as a "prostitute" and I was "trucker" picking her up.  No laws or morals were broken in so doing.

So you think pretending to be a school teacher and the woman pretending to be a 10-12 year old girl trying to get her grades up is ok? I mean if that is a persons kink then I would say that person definitely has pedophile tendencies. Do you know who Max Hardcore was? Do you think his mind was wired right?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:39:11 PM EDT
[#18]
No guns per campground rules. I'm just there to look big and scary if we need to kick anyone out. If there's actual violence, cops get called. That being said, lots of former military in the community, and in general everyone is heavily armed with edged and melee weapons.
View Quote

Bullshit.  This is a giant troll thread.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:43:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Bronsonburner:

View Quote

Knives and scissors to cut ropes? Check.

Paddles and whips? Check.

Try harder.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:48:02 PM EDT
[#20]

You don't see the difference between that and your wife role playing as a 3rd grader?

View Quote

No.  Nor pirate, librarian, nurse, astronaut, "jungle woman"....  hence, "role PLAY".
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:52:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By hoodonit00:

So you think pretending to be a school teacher and the woman pretending to be a 10-12 year old girl trying to get her grades up is ok? I mean if that is a persons kink then I would say that person definitely has pedophile tendencies. Do you know who Max Hardcore was? Do you think his mind was wired right?
View Quote

What consenting ADULTS do is between them.  Kind of like women's "rape fantasies"  don't really involve a forcible rape - it is PRETEND.   Wearing a "Jared from Subway" halloween costume indicates no actual interest in pedophilia, for example.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:57:52 PM EDT
[#22]

I will throw out the occasional joke, but really, it's just the wife and me, and we would probably best be described as "vanilla, but with sprinkles".

That being said, and provided you confine the play to just you and your spouse, the Bible says the marriage bed is undefiled.  If you, or your spouse, wants to be tied up and swatted on the butt with a spatula, I don't think God cares.  Spouses are supposed to delight and fulfill one another - take care of one another's needs and desires.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:

Easy enough.  If you would actually WANT to know whether or not what you are doing is demonic (as opposed to a complex but harmless expression of sexuality) , you can ask the Holy Spirit for an illumination of conscience, to show you the truth of what is at work there.
And believe it or not, I thank you for your concern. I believe you offer your advice from a genuine place. We don't agree on the topic, but I appreciate that you care for my spiritual welfare.

I will throw out the occasional joke, but really, it's just the wife and me, and we would probably best be described as "vanilla, but with sprinkles".

That being said, and provided you confine the play to just you and your spouse, the Bible says the marriage bed is undefiled.  If you, or your spouse, wants to be tied up and swatted on the butt with a spatula, I don't think God cares.  Spouses are supposed to delight and fulfill one another - take care of one another's needs and desires.

I sure hope so. The wife and I haven’t had missionary sex in…forever?

Variety is the spice of life. We choose to keep it to me and her, but so long as all parties are adults and consenting, have fun.

The kid stuff; yeah, that’s fucked up.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:04:30 PM EDT
[#23]

No.  Nor pirate, librarian, nurse, astronaut, "jungle woman"....  hence, "role PLAY".
View All Quotes

You don't see the difference between that and your wife role playing as a 3rd grader?

I think you'd have to wonder a little bit about somebody who would enjoy his partner role-playing as a third grader.

Those other things you list are a little different. As I can understand why some people would fantasize about them for whatever reason.  And in the confines of marriage there'd be nothing wrong with that.

I understand it's just role playing for fun. Point is some things shouldn't be considered fun or desirable.

If they are it would indicate something's broken.

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:05:30 PM EDT
[#24]

What consenting ADULTS do is between them.  Kind of like women's "rape fantasies"  don't really involve a forcible rape - it is PRETEND.   Wearing a "Jared from Subway" halloween costume indicates no actual interest in pedophilia, for example.
View All Quotes

Yes what consenting adults do is between them. I'm not remotely suggesting there should be a law against it. That doesn't mean it's normal or okay though.

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:11:57 PM EDT
[#25]

Try harder.
View All Quotes

Try harder.

Troll.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:14:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

I think you'd have to wonder a little bit about somebody who would enjoy his partner role-playing as a third grader.

Those other things you list are a little different. As I can understand why some people would fantasize about them for whatever reason.  And in the confines of marriage there'd be nothing wrong with that.

I understand it's just role playing for fun. Point is some things shouldn't be considered fun or desirable.

View All Quotes

What makes you think the other partner enjoys or fantasizes about the age play?  Let me set a scenario - your married, you and your wife are monogamous, til death do you part types.  However, suppose you wife was sexually abused at, say the age of 7.   Suppose in dealing with she likes to go into "little space" sometimes - not all the time, not always, or maybe not EVER, sexual.  You going to suck it up and help meet her needs?  You know, like a HUSBAND should do?

Thank God I'm not having to deal with that exact scenario, but I can understand it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:14:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Wow-read all 10 pages. Having lived half my 56 years in Los Angeles, capital of the weirdos, I never heard of a kink camp.

I must be naive.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:15:59 PM EDT
[#28]

Yes what consenting adults do is between them. I'm not remotely suggesting there should be a law against it. That doesn't mean it's normal or okay though.

View All Quotes

"Normal" - for WHO?  "Okay" - for WHO?    Plenty of marriages fail.  Perhaps we should be little more open minded about meeting our partner's needs and desires.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:22:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: anesvick] [#29]

View Quote
Why would you even mention the words 'normal' or 'okay' in this thread?

Most of the BDSM crowd has mental issues or daddy issues.  Dealing with most of them is like walking through a minefield.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:22:11 PM EDT
[#30]
I step out of my sister in laws  hospital room to take a break and get my wife some food and I see this shit. This shit is degeneracy and should not now nor ever he socially acceptable. Boomer truly is a mindset. I'm not even 30 yet nor religious and I find this shit wild.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:29:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bollocks44] [#31]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:30:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bollocks44] [#32]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:31:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bollocks44] [#33]
COC ~ thread ban.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:34:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Very interesting thread, OP.

I applaud your candor.  And also your patience with the confrontational responses.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:34:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bollocks44] [#35]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:52:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By anesvick:
Why would you even mention the words 'normal' or 'okay' in this thread?

Most of the BDSM crowd has mental issues or daddy issues.  Dealing with most of them is like walking through a minefield.
View Quote
Do you have particular experience in the BDSM community?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:52:47 PM EDT
[#37]
LOL. So many here would freak out if they really knew what their friends and relatives were into. There are many different lifestyles and they go across all ages, income levels and education levels.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:54:26 PM EDT
[#38]
The fact that this thread has triggered the hell our of some members here makes me chuckle.

Have fun OP.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:56:55 PM EDT
[#39]

Troll.
View Quote

That wasn't even clever or halfhearted. I see your viewpoint extends into all portions of your life. Sad really.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:23:55 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

You should delete this...

Getting off pretending your wife is any of those things do not make you a pedophile.

Pretending she is a little kid, on the other hand...
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:29:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Only missionary vaginal sex between a married man and women with the lights off through a rough wool blanket is conservative.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:31:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By 7empest:
Only missionary vaginal sex between a married man and women with the lights off through a rough wool blanket is conservative.
View Quote

The itchy wool is my fetish. Does that make it wrong?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:32:46 PM EDT
[#43]

What makes you think the other partner enjoys or fantasizes about the age play?  Let me set a scenario - your married, you and your wife are monogamous, til death do you part types.  However, suppose you wife was sexually abused at, say the age of 7.   Suppose in dealing with she likes to go into "little space" sometimes - not all the time, not always, or maybe not EVER, sexual.  You going to suck it up and help meet her needs?  You know, like a HUSBAND should do?

Thank God I'm not having to deal with that exact scenario, but I can understand it.
View All Quotes

I thought that you were discussing someone role playing as a child during sexual activity. If not I can understand what you're saying for the reason you give. I'd be pretty uncomfortable about it and I wouldn't like it but I do see what you're saying.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:33:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By lokifox:

The itchy wool is my fetish. Does that make it wrong?
View Quote

Filthy degenerate!
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:54:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Is this in MD?  Where?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:16:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TomMcC] [#46]
Here we have 10 pages of some, being grounded in some sort of objective morality, saying this guy is a perv and immoral, and some, evidently, libertarians, saying this guy is so cool, you go for it. All I see from the later is the typical amorality of your typical libertarian. It looks like this at one point... do what you want, but you've stepped over the line if it includes even a smidge of "child" stuff. Relativism doesn't allow for that and be consistent.  Even this guy has some relativistic rules he just asserts and nobody seems to point out that they are "his and the groups" preferences. When a whole society starts acting in a relativistic way, you can bet chaos and destruction are just around the corner. Witness the US of A.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:24:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By TomMcC:
Here we have 10 pages of some, being grounded in some sort of objective morality, saying this guy is a perv and immoral, and some, evidently, libertarians, saying this guy is so cool, you go for it. All I see from the later is the typical amorality of your typical libertarian. It looks like this at one point... do what you want, but you've stepped over the line if it includes even a smidge of "child" stuff. Relativism doesn't allow for that and be consistent.  Even this guy has some relativistic rules he just asserts and nobody seems to point out that they are "his and the groups" preferences. When a whole society starts acting in a relativistic way, you can bet chaos and destruction are just around the corner. Witness the US of A.
View Quote

OP tying his GF to a chair killed America.

Heard it here first.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:28:13 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Oh I agree the whole thing is immoral from a Christian perspective, which I personally subscribe to. I certainly don't want the fact that I only questioned the child role play to mean I approve of the rest of it I just didn't want to crap all over the thread and start an argument over it.

It was an interesting thread to read but it certainly nothing that I would want to take part in personally.

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:33:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Do you have particular experience in the BDSM community?
View Quote
Yes, I was drug around a bunch of them for a while by a girl I dated, I'm still friends with a few even though that was years ago.  

There are good people in the mix, but a lot of them have issues due to fucked up childhoods or even abuse.  The women are generally crazier than the men, and there are a lot of predators that like to hang around the community, so I'm glad you all will have security.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:36:39 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote
Good Lord man, how long did it take to build that fucking high horse you're talking down to us from?
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top