Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:23:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Two relativists trying to out relevate each other...right into the ditch.

I don't think this guy is all that concerned about societies' boundaries or what society thinks about his and his fellow travelers' activities.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:23:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: towerofpower94] [#2]
OP, you mentioned a cafeteria style dining hall. Are the camp attendees doing all the cooking, or is there dedicated kitchen staff provided by the camp owner? If the latter, what do they think of folks coming to Salisbury steak night dressed as dogs or in BDSM gear? Or does that all stay ‘in camp’ and away from any outsider staff?

This isn’t my lifestyle, but it’s been an interesting thread to follow. Thanks
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:23:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By R2point0:
As I said, nothing I say will convince you it's not sexual.
View Quote
Then why have the two in the same venue/event? If adults doing this child play fantasy shit insist on being included in the rest of 'kink camp' and not doing their thing elsewhere, there is obviously a connection for them with the child fantasy and the sexual fantasies. And that crosses the line of what should be acceptable. I don't believe "there should be a law against that", but I sure as hell think people should know about their 'proclivities'.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:32:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you really trying to convince this guy that something is unacceptable...that's pretty rich. Maybe, you would have more pull if you talked about what was on the menu, and could agree on the acceptability of some food item.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:32:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AKFF:
I don’t understand.  The last camp I attended we played ping pong and paddled on the lake.  

Will you also be using ping pong balls and paddles?
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:35:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By OscarD:

lol
View Quote
Right after his GF tortures some guys package and he's done with his shaving seminar. Making crafts is then up.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:35:44 PM EDT
[#7]

That being said the camp is one of the largest pony play events on the east coast.
View Quote

Jesus Fucking Christ.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:39:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By TomMcC:
Right after his GF tortures some guys package and he's done with his shaving seminar. Making crafts is then up.
View Quote

I can’t even in this thread.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:45:49 PM EDT
[#9]
They play as children, NOT infants. Pretend age ranges from about 5-11.  They generally have their own cabin and set up their activities in a particular area. They do socialize with the rest of UN in non-kink spaces like poolside, but generally only when they aren't in "little space."

The infants thing is ABDL - Adult Baby and Diaper Lovers. Their play age is like 3-5 - still verbal, but very immature. I assume they piss and shit their diapers - it's not my thing, and there really aren't any that attend camp. Well, maybe one guy, but I think he just does it for laughs.

View Quote

Now I’m convinced you’re just making stuff up to screw with us.

Well played sir.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:46:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By towerofpower94:
OP, you mentioned a cafeteria style dining hall. Are the camp attendees doing all the cooking, or is there dedicated kitchen staff provided by the camp owner? If the latter, what do they think of folks coming to Salisbury steak night dressed as dogs or in BDSM gear? Or does that all stay 'in camp' and away from any outsider staff?

This isn't my lifestyle, but it's been an interesting thread to follow. Thanks
View Quote
Dedicated kitchen staff. They've been doing it for years, they've seen all kinds of groups go through, including at least 3 BDSM groups per year plus wiccans, primal arts people, etc. I assume they are ok with it, otherwise they wouldn't pay very long.

Dining attire is something to cover the tits and pits, and something between your ass and the chair. And no, putting down a towel doesn't count. So the most outrageous stuff stays out of the mess hall. But if they want to get a glance all they need to do is look out the window.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:48:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By DADGAD:
Then why have the two in the same venue/event? If adults doing this child play fantasy shit insist on being included in the rest of 'kink camp' and not doing their thing elsewhere, there is obviously a connection for them with the child fantasy and the sexual fantasies. And that crosses the line of what should be acceptable. I don't believe "there should be a law against that", but I sure as hell think people should know about their 'proclivities'.
View Quote
I already addressed that. Personal opinion is that we accept almost everyone as long as they aren't harmful: I think they hang out at our parties and events because they have nowhere Else to go.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:49:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By TomMcC:
Are you really trying to convince this guy that something is unacceptable...that's pretty rich. Maybe, you would have more pull if you talked about what was on the menu, and could agree on the acceptability of some food item.
View Quote
Not sure who this is addressed to.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:54:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Now I'm convinced you're just making stuff up to screw with us.

Well played sir.
View Quote
Google ABDL. Just switch your browser to safe mode first so as not to contaminate your search history.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:58:22 PM EDT
[#14]
How has this not been posted yet?

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:58:39 PM EDT
[#15]
So the staff person doing "overwatch" as I called it will likely just be keeping an eye on things, checking in the the facilitator every so often, resupplying condoms, gloves, and chux if required. Basically normal staff stuff.

The facilitator is effectively running the show, so that the subject of the gangbang can concentrate on what they are doing (or is being done into them.) Making sure everyone knows the rules. Condoms, yes or no. Which entrances are available and which are off limits. Time limits if necessary. Then there's checking in with her gangbang-ee to make sure they are ok - getting sore? Thirsty? Need to take a break?

The facilitator doesn't participate in the actual banging. So what are they getting out of it? Maybe they are a voyeur. Maybe a cuckold.  Maybe they are just a good friend of the bottom. It varies.
View Quote

Interesting. Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:01:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Addressed before, but here's a summary. Generally who, performing services. I've seen massages offered, topping for flogging, bottoming for flogging, a half hour of cuddles. Last year a guy offered cheesecake. Literal cheesecake, not a code word.

Sexual services are offered only rarely. That's more for the brothel.
View Quote

What is that? People that like to flog? be flogged? What are they flogged with?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:07:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:09:26 PM EDT
[#18]

Now I'm convinced you're just making stuff up to screw with us.

Well played sir.
View Quote

he's not.

I very briefly dated this hot little number with massive cans. Like she should fall over massive.

anyways she started to try to talk to me about her fetish, as in being one of these "littles". Told her to lose my number
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:09:29 PM EDT
[#19]
I already addressed that. Personal opinion is that we accept almost everyone as long as they aren't harmful: I think they hang out at our parties and events because they have nowhere Else to go.
View Quote
It could be said that drinking is acceptable and driving is acceptable, therefore mixing drinking and driving isn't harmful; it's just the ones who crash that cause all the problems. Mixing sexual and dominance activities with playing out child fantasies is another combination that should not be made.

You can argue that no one is hurt at your events, but giving an accepting space for that shit is the same as condoning it and not calling people out for it is normalizing actions that cross over a line that should never be crossed.

It seems like you are in a place to be a part of distancing yourselves from this and make a statement that sex and children is not a kink; it is an unhealthy connection to ever make, but you choose to shrug it off as 'no one is harmed'. I don't buy it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:10:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Not sure who this is addressed to.
View Quote
Not you, the other relativist.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:12:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eight_Ring] [#21]
Originally Posted By Buzz69:
GD never disappoints.
View Quote

Hopefully there is room to honestly discuss the experience of being human.

Have you ever had a woman on the threshold of orgasm start to call you "Daddy"?

Did you derive a perverse thrill from it?  A sense of power? A kind of ownership?

Have you ever (say in your late 30's) had a sixteen year old girl with the body of a Playboy bunny try to entice and seduce you but you managed to extract yourself, pull yourself away by the skin of your teeth, understanding that it was fucked up and wrong but also (to be perfectly honest) wanting it so bad you could taste it, even years later?

Sex is complicated.  A battleground of identity and a landscape of inner woundedness and life instinct and death instinct and (for some people) a carnival of impulses they can barely recognize or begin to understand.

One can play smirking church lady and pretend that they're immune to any desire more complicated than two-minute procreation--but maybe those people need to take an honest walk through the inside of their skulls and take a careful look at the wallpaper.  They might be surprised by what they find there--including some stuff they're maybe too afraid of to even aknowlege.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:22:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Naffenea:

View Quote
Topping for flogging would be the person actually swinging the flogger. Bottoming would be the person hit by the flogger. A flogger is basically a multi-strand Device with a handle. Think cat-o-nine-tails.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:28:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FightingHellfish] [#23]
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:

Did you derive a perverse thrill from it?  A sense of power? A kind of ownership?

Have you ever (say in your late 30's) had a sixteen year old girl with the body of a Playboy bunny try to entice and seduce you but you managed to extract yourself, pull yourself away by the skin of your teeth, understanding that it was fucked up and wrong but also (to be perfectly honest) wanting it so bad you could taste it, even years later?

Sex is complicated.  A battleground of identity and a landscape of inner woundedness and life instinct and death instinct and (for some people) a carnival of impulses they can barely recognize or begin to understand.

One can play smirking church lady and pretend that they're immune to any desire more complicated than two-minute procreation--but maybe those people need to take an honest walk through the inside of their skulls and take a careful look at the wallpaper.  They might be surprised by what they find there--including some stuff they're maybe too afraid of to even aknowlege.
View Quote

Yeah, sexual interest and desire is a spectrum. Normal people can get pretty weird. However when that spectrum gets to “anal fisting” and “torture” and “degradation” and “piss play” and “pony play” and “littles,” you shouldn’t be surprised when regular people recognize that you’ve pushed that sexual spectrum right over the border into sick, twisted and deviant.

When you add in that it’s all conducted at a rented summer camp by middle-aged fatties with the managerial-style and sense of a Rotary Club women’s auxiliary craft convention it leaps right into ludicrous as well.

You don’t have to be a smirking church lady to recognize that shit is fourteen kinds of fucked up.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:29:15 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote
Maybe some us did take that walk into the darkness of our mind, our sexuality. Maybe that darkness and final abhorrence drove us to the light, maybe some of us have to deal with that lingering death producing darkness on a weekly, sometimes daily basis, maybe we have to cry out out for mercy and strength often to someone with those qualities in infinite measure. Maybe, some of us aren't the hypocrites some have made us out to be.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:30:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By hoodonit00:

There is no way in hell that I believe that “littles” does not have any thing to do with pedophilia. The participants may be adults but the fantasy itself disgusting.
View Quote

Sigh.    Not wanting to go there - but ....

In some cases, you are right - kind of.    Sometimes, especially with girls, but not unheard of for guys, something traumatic happens, pedophillia or something else, and it partially arrests the development of their sexual maturity.  In some of those cases, the victim finds it therapeutic or even pleasant to regress to a point in their lives BEFORE the trauma happened, especially sexually.  It isn't caused by trauma in all cases - sometimes it's a significant or pleasant memory that causes the desire to regress.  Sometimes it's just a desire to step back and away from adult concerns to be free to express their sexuality without the adult "overhead".

Not my thing, but a significant fraction of those so indulging didn't CHOOSE to be that way.  So long as it is consenting adults I don't care - I have bigger fish to fry.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:35:25 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:35:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SturmgeschutzIII] [#27]

No.  You misunderstand.  There is a process by which repeated exposure to sin degrades the soul's ability to even perceive sin--or to clearly perceive it as sinful.  One's conscience becomes seared, and the individual with the seared conscience is unable to perceive themselves clearly in relationship to God.  There was a time when my conscience was so seared I thought "Oh, God doesn't actually care about stuff like THIS--God only REALLY cares about stuff like THAT".  I though of myself as a perfectly fine person--better than most, actually--and looking back I cannot even begin to understand the blindness at work there, or the way I was being led step by step deeper and deeper into very real darkness.  The people who go to BDSM meetups AND go to church without the slightest sense of contradiction are able to internally maintain their sense of themselves without having it jeapordized by an uncomfortable awareness of their actual sinfulness.  The exact opposite of that is one who says in perfect clarity of conscience:  I prefer sin to God--therefore I cannot and will not worship God.  Such honesty and clarity is actually pretty rare.

The last thing I would say is that evil exists on a continuum.  I can easily believe that people can be acting out their BDSM fantasies (even as they imagine it as a "healthy outlet" for their internal complexity) without crossing the line into anything intentionally evil.  But the intoxication of power and control and hyper sensuality is drawing them (by malevolent design--by the systematic searing of conscince) ever down the continuum into evil and depravity.  Like pedophilia (which resides at the far end of the continuum, near murder), the ultimate goal is the destruction of innocence, and (by extension) the glorification of the darkness of the fallen world.
View Quote

Just about everyone woman Ive had sex with has wanted to be choked, therefore women are debbil.

All humans are sinners in the eyes of god, and your judgement is meaningless.

You acknowledged organized religion is full of fakers and hypocrites and then wonder why we don’t go? Christianity cucked HARD to leftists and women. It’s over bro.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:36:27 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm struggling to get past the children thing...

Sorry OP, but in the context of everything you've said about this place, there is no plausible way to say they are non-sexual.

I know you are going to say "well it is but you can believe what you want", but it's pretty obvious you are either too embarrassed to admit it to this group, or you are lying to yourself so as to feel more comfortable in that environment.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:36:56 PM EDT
[#29]
It is a shame Encyclopedia Dramatica was taken down. It would be useful reference material for this thread.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:38:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By thepantydropper:
How do you reconcile your degeneracy with conservative ideals?

It would seem that degenerates like you are no better than the hoes running around racking up high body counts, getting abortions, and ruining the societal structure by promoting egalitarianism through feministic ideals.

View Quote

Here's the thing - you want to be free to do the things you choose to do?  The you need to let others be free to do what they want to do, so long as they are all adults of sound mind capable of giving consent, and no laws are being broken.

Think libertarian.  Freedom *IS* a conservative ideal.  Meanwhile live your live by your principals and convictions and serve as an example as to WHY the beliefs you hold are superior.  You aren't going to bow-beat people into conservatism, and the few you do won't stay long.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:41:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By SturmgeschutzIII:

Just about everyone woman Ive had sex with has wanted to be choked, therefore women are debbil.

All humans are sinners in the eyes of god, and your judgement is meaningless.

You acknowledged organized religion is full of fakers and hypocrites and then wonder why we don't go? Christianity cucked HARD to leftists and women. It's over bro.
View Quote
Another foolish person who confuses the founder of Christianity with His followers.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:45:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FMJshooter] [#32]
"It's Kink not sadism!"

You know the same kink that drives pedophiles, rapists and serial killers.  

I'm sure the above is already a passtime for some of your pals.

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:46:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rick-OShay] [#33]
And believe it or not, I thank you for your concern. I believe you offer your advice from a genuine place. We don't agree on the topic, but I appreciate that you care for my spiritual welfare.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Easy enough.  If you would actually WANT to know whether or not what you are doing is demonic (as opposed to a complex but harmless expression of sexuality) , you can ask the Holy Spirit for an illumination of conscience, to show you the truth of what is at work there.
And believe it or not, I thank you for your concern. I believe you offer your advice from a genuine place. We don't agree on the topic, but I appreciate that you care for my spiritual welfare.

I will throw out the occasional joke, but really, it's just the wife and me, and we would probably best be described as "vanilla, but with sprinkles".

That being said, and provided you confine the play to just you and your spouse, the Bible says the marriage bed is undefiled.  If you, or your spouse, wants to be tied up and swatted on the butt with a spatula, I don't think God cares.  Spouses are supposed to delight and fulfill one another - take care of one another's needs and desires.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:57:12 PM EDT
[#34]
The pineapple thing is swingers. There is actually very little overlap between the two communities. Rules and expectations are different for each.

I do know that swingers have sort of taken the pineapple as their thing, but historically the pineapple has been a symbol of hospitality for over a hundred years.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Raccoonwhisperer:
Since you're "on the inside", I have a question....

Does the "upside-down pineapple in the shopping cart" trick really work?
The pineapple thing is swingers. There is actually very little overlap between the two communities. Rules and expectations are different for each.

I do know that swingers have sort of taken the pineapple as their thing, but historically the pineapple has been a symbol of hospitality for over a hundred years.

But you do imply that there is sharing of partners so what is the difference?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:58:27 PM EDT
[#35]

Probably already asked and answered, but what does one have to do/not do to get escorted out of fisting camp?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nickel_Plated:

So are you planning on like a "sadistic guard abuses his prisoners" sort of thing or a "the prisoners riot and have their way with the lone guard that didn't manage to get away" thing?
Those scenarios are more for the kidnapping crew, and maybe the auction. In my case it's actual security - the past 2 years has seen someone each year need to be escorted out.

Probably already asked and answered, but what does one have to do/not do to get escorted out of fisting camp?

Fingernail issues - either hang nails or chewing.  Grosses people out.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:59:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By MethaneMover:
Not with respect to pedophilia.

You and the ilk supporting that should go the way of People's Temple.
View All Quotes
I need to know how you could ever reach a different conclusion?
No you don't. Because you will not accept any explanation I give.

Two people of sound mind can look at the same set of facts and come to different conclusions.
Not with respect to pedophilia.

You and the ilk supporting that should go the way of People's Temple.

Telling OP to go kill himself.
GD delivers I guess.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:00:30 PM EDT
[#37]

Now I’m convinced you’re just making stuff up to screw with us.

Well played sir.
View Quote

Nope.  All real and easily verified on the same computer you are using to read this thread - unless you are at work.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:03:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Topping for flogging would be the person actually swinging the flogger. Bottoming would be the person hit by the flogger. A flogger is basically a multi-strand Device with a handle. Think cat-o-nine-tails.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Naffenea:

And the flogging instruments range from stuff you barely feel, to stuff that makes a loud "pop" and not much else, up through stuff that removes skin.  Very important to know exactly what you want and what the other person wants to do.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:06:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By StanGram:

Sorry OP, but in the context of everything you've said about this place, there is no plausible way to say they are non-sexual.

I know you are going to say "well it is but you can believe what you want", but it's pretty obvious you are either too embarrassed to admit it to this group, or you are lying to yourself so as to feel more comfortable in that environment.
View Quote

It's just a role play.  Once, my wife as a "prostitute" and I was "trucker" picking her up.  No laws or morals were broken in so doing.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:08:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By DADGAD:
It could be said that drinking is acceptable and driving is acceptable, therefore mixing drinking and driving isn't harmful; it's just the ones who crash that cause all the problems. Mixing sexual and dominance activities with playing out child fantasies is another combination that should not be made.

You can argue that no one is hurt at your events, but giving an accepting space for that shit is the same as condoning it and not calling people out for it is normalizing actions that cross over a line that should never be crossed.

It seems like you are in a place to be a part of distancing yourselves from this and make a statement that sex and children is not a kink; it is an unhealthy connection to ever make, but you choose to shrug it off as 'no one is harmed'. I don't buy it.
View Quote

wtf. you don’t have to agree with everything people do in their free time, whether safe or not. also no need to judge what he chooses to do and provide an AMA on.

i’ve been w plenty of gals/moms/etc. that are into any and all of this stuff. as long as it’s consensual, who gives a fuck?!   i won’t judge you for driving a vehicle brand i hate or eating a certain food that i dont like.  
unless youre trolling, get over yourself. life will go on.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:11:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Rick-OShay:

It's just a role play.  Once, my wife as a "prostitute" and I was "trucker" picking her up.  No laws or morals were broken in so doing.
View Quote
You mean "man's law" and your morals...right?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:12:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R2point0] [#42]

View Quote
I wrote out a response but fuck it - just not going to respond to people calling me a pedophile.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:19:08 PM EDT
[#43]
So let's see...
- they don't have sex, either with other littles or anyone else
- they don't do BDSM/kink play, either top or bottom, with themselves or others
- no one approaches them asking for sex or BDSM play, nor do they approach us

But we're all pedophiles?

It's like you are saying that there are kids in the house above a basement bar, and due to mere proximity, the kids are alcoholics and the people in the bar are all sneaking them liquor.

As for what I think? I'm pretty sure I know my own mind.
View Quote

You’re at a deviant sex camp. You have people who pretend to be children. It’s not a stretch to draw the pedophilia connection.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:24:26 PM EDT
[#44]
I wrote out a response but fuck it - just not going to respond to people calling me a pedophile.
View All Quotes

I'm not calling you one, but you are defending them.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:26:03 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

You don't see the difference between that and your wife role playing as a 3rd grader?

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:26:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Kanati:
It is a shame Encyclopedia Dramatica was taken down. It would be useful reference material for this thread.
View Quote
Urban dictionary and Wikipedia, believe it or not.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:30:26 PM EDT
[#47]
A bunch of people get together at an old school camp (cabins, dining hall, pool, etc.) and do things to each other. Sex, BDSM, cocktail parties, happy hours, swimming (though the pool will be frigid). There are 2 "play spaces" aka dungeons with furniture and equipment, as well as cleaning and safer sex supplies.
View Quote

So, will it be your job to go into the play spaces with a mop when they’re done and clean up all the cum? You getting paid for this?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:32:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By FMJshooter:
"It's Kink not sadism!"

You know the same kink that drives pedophiles, rapists and serial killers.  

I'm sure the above is already a passtime for some of your pals.

View Quote
Except for a number of people it is sadism. But they express it with a consenting masochist.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:34:48 PM EDT
[#49]
It's like you are saying that there are kids in the house above a basement bar, and due to mere proximity, the kids are alcoholics and the people in the bar are all sneaking them liquor.

View All Quotes

To follow that analogy, it's not like kids being in the next house, it is like bringing kids to a bar. There are family friendly bars, but for the most part, most bars are not a place for kids. The two just shouldn't cross paths, even if it is just role play and fantasy. They are just inherently incompatible in the same setting.

While I realize these people are just playing out a fantasy, it is a fantasy of playing like little children (juice boxes and playing on S&M equipment like a jungle gym) at an event that is explicitly focused on dominance, pain and sex. While there are no children actually there, it is two fantasy situations that are inherently incompatible.

You seem to say that there are some lines in your community that don't get crossed, or you will cease to be welcomed. This seems like it should be one of them. Sex fantasies, domination and control fantasies and children fantasies should have no place together.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:35:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By thepantydropper:
How do you reconcile your degeneracy with conservative ideals?

It would seem that degenerates like you are no better than the hoes running around racking up high body counts, getting abortions, and ruining the societal structure by promoting egalitarianism through feministic ideals.

View Quote

Lmao!!

Alanis Morissette - Ironic (Official 4K Music Video)
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top