Site Notices
Page / 113
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:14:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:17:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:19:43 AM EDT
[#3]

in addition to the Strilecha-Krasne-Pylna-Borysivka area. As we noted earlier, Russians use equipment to support the main infantry forces, but the Ukrainian Defense Forces immediately meet it with drone drops and FPV drones, which are, in fact, one of the main weapon in that area.

Today, Russians resumed attempts to advance, and also continues shelling border settlements. The repulse of the enemy continues......”
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:23:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:24:00 AM EDT
[#5]
?????????! 73 ???????? ????? ???
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:26:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GNQninRWcAA9U9N?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
View Quote

The Mk70 E-VLS is causing all kinds of heart burn for the Russians.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:27:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:28:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By R0N:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

That warms my heart.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:29:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#9]

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:32:14 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:34:54 AM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

If only they didn't cheat on the INF.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:36:47 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:40:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmyInfantryVet] [#13]

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:59:04 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

I dont think anyone made it out. It's interesting and horrifying. I'm not sure if the fire gets the throttle going or the driver slumps onto the controls. It seems to happen regularly. I remember seeing it in vids from Syria 10 years ago.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:03:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#15]
Another walkthrough of Paradise restaurant.

Three civilians killed, but a lot more than that in the total.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:06:48 AM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

Boris, target all shipping containers
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:14:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Inneedofhelp] [#17]
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:

Not to derail as this will be the only response….but the people of Israel in scripture,
even during their rebellion from God, were not abandoned. God said “forever” and doesn’t go back on his word (assuming you are coming from a believers perspective).
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:

Not to derail as this will be the only response….but the people of Israel in scripture,
even during their rebellion from God, were not abandoned. God said “forever” and doesn’t go back on his word (assuming you are coming from a believers perspective).

No, I was raised as a Jehovah's witness, but after some horrible experiences, worst of all the effects I now live with from being on a few medications that destroyed me, I don't have much faith left at all, but I was taken to a kingdom hall since I was a baby, and some of the programming remains, so I get sick of hearing about how the Jews are god's chosen people.  

They are a mixed people today from every sort of nation, for instance, you have Slavic Jews, Germanic, whatever, they aren't the people they were centuries ago, but from the programming I received, Jehovah's witnesses believe that god's covenant with the Jewish nation ended when Jesus came as the messiah, died for forgiveness of sins, and completely ended when god used Rome to destroy Jerusalem and the Jewish world at the time.

The Jews of ancient times served, above all, as a vehicle for Jesus to come into the world, and after he did that, his ministry, and died and then was resurrected, the covenant ended, there was no more need for it.  Any Jews in Jerusalem that heeded Jesus prophetic words about fleeing when they could see armies encamped around Jerusalem would have survived, even after the Roman army came a second time and destroyed the city.  

Thread derail over, there is good info here, keep posting it.

That is what was mentioned in the twitter post, it was just an AI translation and they said the same as you, lots of stuff missing and such, but by the tone of the voices, things aren't going well.

Sorry, I missed that when I went to the twitter link and started listening to it, thanks.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:33:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#18]
Originally Posted By dedreckon:Got no problem with that. I do have a problem with people blaming russia for every bit of propaganda and misinfo we in the West have. As I hope we all know, most of the sabotage of the west is coming from elites who hate western values and hate average people.
View Quote

Good thing the article doesn't blame Russia for everything.  The article is straight forward and describes how "fake news" is generated in Muslim countries like Pakistan and Malaysia then is picked up and amplified, sometimes by organizations linked to Russia like Doppleganger or gullible news organizations throughout the world.   Also, the target audience is not simply the West.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:49:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#19]
Very little documentation of this on the Russian side.

GUR drones attacked an oil refinery owned by Lukoil in Russia at night - a source

11.05.2024 15:01

Drones of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense attacked the Volgograd Oil Refinery on the night of May 11.

Information about the damage was confirmed to Ukrinform by the Main Directorate of Intelligence.

In particular, as the source reported, at 03:45 a GUR drone struck the Volgograd Oil Refinery, which belongs to PJSC Lukoil-Volgogradneftyepereroba.

The AVT-1 and AVT-6 primary oil processing units were damaged at the plant . In addition, the control cable of the air coolers was damaged, resulting in the disconnection of seven coolers. The chimney of the P-1 furnace was also damaged.

LLC "Lukoil-Volgogradneftyepererobka" is the largest producer of petroleum products in the Southern Federal District of the Russian Federation, the plant's capacity is 14.8 million tons. Since 1993, it has been a 100% subsidiary of PJSC "Lukoil".

As Ukrinform reported, on May 10, Russia announced a night drone attack on an oil refinery in the Kaluga region .

https://www.ukrinform.ua/rubric-ato/3862578-droni-gur-unoci-atakuvali-naftopererobnij-zavod-u-rosii-akij-nalezit-lukojl-dzerelo.html

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:28:07 AM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes

Soviet rocket assisted T-62 tank
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:44:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:

Boris, target all shipping containers
View Quote

That is the problem, any 40 foot container could contain strike length VLS cells, and everything that looks like a Mk70 could just be an empty 40 foot container

Kind of gets to the reason the people who originally developed the system opted for the look instead of reviving the 1980’s Gryphon launch system.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:15:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#22]
42 minutes ago.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:18:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#23]

Assume you are always being watched.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:22:23 AM EDT
[#24]

NASA FIRMS is showing a thermal anomaly/fire at an unidentified complex south of the city of Belgorod, Russia, at 50.490122, 36.527741 (pic. 1). The facility does not show up on Google or Yandex satellite imagery (pic. 2) so it was constructed fairly recently. By the intensity of the fire, it looks like the katsaps may have had military equipment/armor and/or ammunition stored there.

Also, pic. 3 shows the thermal imagery for the last 24-hours in the area of the Russian counteroffensive in #Kharkiv. You can clearly see the two areas of intense activity along the Kharkiv (West) and Kupyansk (East) axes and the activity in both areas appears intense.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:24:40 AM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:27:25 AM EDT
[#26]
T-90 getting DPICM.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:52:16 AM EDT
[#27]
NSFW.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:53:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:55:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:57:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By dedreckon:

Got no problem with that. I do have a problem with people blaming russia for every bit of propaganda and misinfo we in the West have. As I hope we all know, most of the sabotage of the west is coming from elites who hate western values and hate average people.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Inneedofhelp:

I'm sure the article is interesting and I'm sure Moscow trolls, sends bots, and adds disinfo, but the infowar loss by Israel about the hospital bombing and other issues is 99% the fault of BBC, Reuters, ABC/NBC/CBS, PBS, CNN and all the rest of the misinfo/proHamas infested MSM that believes anything Gaza turds say.

Israel of today is not god's "chosen nation" like some people, even here, think.  

It is a secular democracy that obviously can be as incompetent as the American government was with 9/11, see how they didn't see the October 2023 attack coming.

I don't want to be anywhere really on this miserable earth, but less so Israel or Ukraine, or whatever absolutely forbid, Russia right now.

Got no problem with that. I do have a problem with people blaming russia for every bit of propaganda and misinfo we in the West have. As I hope we all know, most of the sabotage of the west is coming from elites who hate western values and hate average people.

Russia has been playing both sides of the propaganda game for 90 years. Guess who planted, nurtured, and supported the left-wing insanity that has now taken on a life of its own?  Russia.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:00:39 PM EDT
[#31]

Of course they were at the Paradise Restaurant.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GNS5bpBXYAAci2X?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GNSjAVlXwAAcLTH?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GNSjATlXAAAJdEM?format=jpg&name=large

Calendar guy sighting.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

Of course they were at the Paradise Restaurant.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GNS5bpBXYAAci2X?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GNSjAVlXwAAcLTH?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GNSjATlXAAAJdEM?format=jpg&name=large

Calendar guy sighting.

If only we could get them to frame their shots better while running away,
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:00:46 PM EDT
[#32]
More F-15's coming in with kill markings and missions in Middle East.

Phoenix

The Dutchman

Panther Club

Warlord

Red Tail Angel

lol, and Mullet.

Full story here: https://theaviationist.com/2024/05/11/final-six-f-15e-nose-arts/
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:04:24 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:16:57 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote
A capability that should have never been degraded for the US.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:20:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher15] [#35]
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:24:08 PM EDT
[#36]
NSFW.

View Quote

Yikes!  That guy is fucked.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:27:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:30:47 PM EDT
[#38]
T-90 getting DPICM.

View Quote

Some footage of them take direct hits. Any idea what it was? fpvs?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:49:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Capta:

Russia has been playing both sides of the propaganda game for 90 years. Guess who planted, nurtured, and supported the left-wing insanity that has now taken on a life of its own?  Russia.
View All Quotes

I'm sure the article is interesting and I'm sure Moscow trolls, sends bots, and adds disinfo, but the infowar loss by Israel about the hospital bombing and other issues is 99% the fault of BBC, Reuters, ABC/NBC/CBS, PBS, CNN and all the rest of the misinfo/proHamas infested MSM that believes anything Gaza turds say.

Israel of today is not god's "chosen nation" like some people, even here, think.  

It is a secular democracy that obviously can be as incompetent as the American government was with 9/11, see how they didn't see the October 2023 attack coming.

I don't want to be anywhere really on this miserable earth, but less so Israel or Ukraine, or whatever absolutely forbid, Russia right now.

This. I can’t believe this still needs to be reiterated.

To avoid thread slide, I’ll just leave this here. We’ve all seen it, but I think some GD’ers need to play it on 1/2 speed, take notes and let it sink in.

KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:07:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By MarineGrunt:

This. I can't believe this still needs to be reiterated.

To avoid thread slide, I'll just leave this here. We've all seen it, but I think some GD'ers need to play it on 1/2 speed, take notes and let it sink in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MarineGrunt:

This. I can't believe this still needs to be reiterated.

To avoid thread slide, I'll just leave this here. We've all seen it, but I think some GD'ers need to play it on 1/2 speed, take notes and let it sink in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Hah, beat me to the punch. Hyper partisan politics have really blinded so called Conservatives on the Russian problem. I've said it before and I truly believe it.. swap POTUSs right now with the same outcomes and Democrats would be against this war and Republicans for it.

Regardless the Russians are not going away. Despite having a smaller economy than Texas they continue to challenge us on the global stage with gray zone tactics and information warfare. Niger is the latest country to fall to Russia despite years of US sources committed there. Some online trolls and greased hands and the Russians have seemingly upstaged us again.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:09:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Eventually they will perfect a design and we will see a lot more.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
https://i.imgur.com/tO2w5RM.png

Drone hit on the Superturtle. Allegedly 8 hits without damage on the tank.

https://i.imgur.com/rQtOCG1.jpeg

Eventually they will perfect a design and we will see a lot more.

Yeah, they will. And then and then those tanks will be pretty much impervious to the Ukrainian fpv attacks. And those tanks will be very effective at storming Ukrainian trenches. Somebody better be figuring this out.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:19:31 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Yeah, you are not alone in that point of view.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:41:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Yeah, they will. And then and then those tanks will be pretty much impervious to the Ukrainian fpv attacks. And those tanks will be very effective at storming Ukrainian trenches. Somebody better be figuring this out.
View Quote

Javelin class top attack ATGMs
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:51:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By mcantu:

View All Quotes

It would be really helpful if our country was willing to send them what they need when they need it. And Europe.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:55:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Latest assessment from Streiff at RedState.  A lot of good discussion on the Logistic picture and how Russia would struggle to maintain a major offensive from the north. Putin's war Week 115
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 2:22:22 PM EDT
[#46]

SOLID numbers, guessing a lot of that is from Kharkiv.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 2:34:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#47]

View All Quotes

“Love song of the TM-62”

Mines, mines, mines, mines.
Mines of all kinds.

Mines in the field
Mines are your shield.

Mines on the road
Tanks to explode.

Mines from the sky
Blow turrets up high.

Mines are off-route
Scattered about.

If they are wheeled
Their armor shall yield.

If they are tracked,
Then more triple-stacked.

If a golf cart
Will tear it apart.

If they do stop
Then arty shall drop.

If they retire
They do so afire.

If orc shall lift
His death be swift.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 2:56:06 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

What does this turtle stuff do to their survivability against the traditional anti-tank weaponry though?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 2:57:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By 3Florks:

SOLID numbers, guessing a lot of that is from Kharkiv.
View Quote

Unfortunately, we all know the flip side of such numbers. No, I don't know what to do about it.
Page / 113
Top Top