BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:15:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

You think "Germaphobes" don't have sex?  LOL!

Howard Hughes was the king of germaphobe & yet he was laying Hollywood poon all over the place.  That's a fact jack.

Being a "Germaphobes" didn't keep Trump from cheating on wife #1 with a mistress, nor wife #2 with a mistress.  (Documented in the divorces)

Not hard to see there's a "documented pattern of behavior"...

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Choosing to have sex with a woman is a far cry from choosing to have unprotected sex with a well known sex worker.  While both are risky behaviors one is universally considered to be MUCH riskier.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:21:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: piperpa24] [#2]
presidents widely known to have had multiple extramarital affairs yet seem to be beloved - especially by democrats:

FDR
JFK
LBJ
WJBC (aka slick willie)

FJB may not have had any affairs but sure has sniffed a lot of young girls hair since he took the oath of orifice.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:47:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Gspointer:

Are you jealous of trump for banging stormy? Or jealous of stormy?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gspointer:
Originally Posted By CJ7365:
And T$ said he didn't have sex with her, fucking lol, lying fucker.

Still waiting for Mexico to pay for the wall.

Are you jealous of trump for banging stormy? Or jealous of stormy?

Arf rule, get both!
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:45:53 PM EDT
[#4]

You do know that Trump cheated on wife #1 with his mistress, and then cheated on wife #2 with another Mistress - both of which was publicly known in the press & documented in the Divorce cases.

I guess in Thailand typically you have "mistresses" ...

But you Thais do not have any sex with your mistress ...

... until after the divorce.

Bigger_Hammer

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
Originally Posted By TxRabbitBane:

Marriage vows are an oath too.

If he'll break one, why would another mean anything to him?
Prove that he broke a marriage vow.

You do know that Trump cheated on wife #1 with his mistress, and then cheated on wife #2 with another Mistress - both of which was publicly known in the press & documented in the Divorce cases.

I guess in Thailand typically you have "mistresses" ...

But you Thais do not have any sex with your mistress ...

... until after the divorce.

Bigger_Hammer

MADMAXXX

We are all still waiting for you to tell us all about how in Thailand, men pay enormous amounts of money for luxury apartments, designer clothing, expensive cars, jewelry for their "Mistresses"  (all while they are married to their current & lawful wife), and yet these men do NOT have any sex with their mistress until after their divorce is finalized...

Evidently Trump is the absolute "King of Simps" for spending a fortune on not just one, but on Two acknowledged "Mistresses" - that you believe pure sweet & always true Donald Trump did NOT have any sex with...  

Seems to be pretty poor investments for such a "sharp businessman" as Trump  - Pay lots of Money & Not get any Sex.

All I can say is you poor Thais sure don't understand what a "Mistress" is supposed to "provide" for their side of the "deal" -  which is to provide more than polite casual conversation or help with crossword puzzles.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:53:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 3:08:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#6]
Trump stated several times he was looking forward to take the stand & give his direct personal testimony in this case.

Sure seems like Trump should "set things straight" and testify to the whole world ... "I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Daniels"...

How many believe Trump is (despite his statements that he wanted to testify) actually going to be sworn in & testify on the stand?

My prediction of that probably?  Zero Point Zero

Looking forward to seeing Trump take the stand and as sworn in hand on Bible "to tell the whole truth - so help me God" and spontaneously combusting.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 3:15:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I would certainly advise he NOT take the stand regardless of his or my feelings about if he did or didn't have sex with her.  As we have already seen the judge will allow questioning that goes faaaaar beyond the scope of the trial and since he's running for POTUS taking the stand would be a strategic blunder.

Whether or not his ego will allow him to make the right decision remains to be seen.    We shall see
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 3:15:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

I mean, this is exactly what got Weinstein's verdict overturned. It's like they read the trial transcripts and the decision overturning the verdict and just repeated everything the state did wrong with Weinstein in this case.

And it's so incredibly blatant that it might even backfire and make Trump look like the victim in all of this.

It just goes to show you how fucking corrupt the entire effort is.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:
Originally Posted By The_Syndicate:

Interesting...Guessing bring in another witness to talk details of sex that has nothing to do with case would add even more fuel to the fire of a mistrial.

I mean, this is exactly what got Weinstein's verdict overturned. It's like they read the trial transcripts and the decision overturning the verdict and just repeated everything the state did wrong with Weinstein in this case.

And it's so incredibly blatant that it might even backfire and make Trump look like the victim in all of this.

It just goes to show you how fucking corrupt the entire effort is.

404 evidence always gets appealed.  Unreal.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 4:00:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By juan223:

Are you trying to say that if he'll have sex with A woman that he'll be ok with unprotected sex with a known sex worker?   What exactly are you getting at?
View All Quotes

If you’re really that much of a germaphobe, why would that matter?

Are you trying to say that if he'll have sex with A woman that he'll be ok with unprotected sex with a known sex worker?   What exactly are you getting at?

Germs are germs.  If trump were that big a ‘phone, he’d be scared of all of them…
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 4:23:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Germs are germs.  If trump were that big a ‘phone, he’d be scared of all of them…
View Quote

Are you under the impression that this is a new revelation due to this trial?

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/07/donald-trump-germaphobe-1399258
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 4:30:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Nice how you did your "manbun" in your selfie video.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

Coming from someone who says trump is not a cheater.... how devastating.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/15577/1FBC87DA-CB57-4B91-BF99-60DC36256FFF-874799.gif
Nice how you did your "manbun" in your selfie video.

no, you
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 6:01:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxRabbitBane] [#12]

View All Quotes

He’s been bangin’ hoes and getting in trouble for it since the 70s.  He’s been married for most of that time.  That’s why the “celibate germophobe” defense is so ludicrous.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:00:06 PM EDT
[#13]

He’s been bangin’ hoes and getting in trouble for it since the 70s.  He’s been married for most of that time.  That’s why the “celibate germophobe” defense is so ludicrous.
View Quote

I first became aware of Trump in the late 80s when he started making the tabloids at my grocery checkout.

He's always had a reputation as a terrible person with all the loyalty of a dog.

He was an awful person as a Democrat and no saint as a Republican. I didn't vote for him because he's a good person. I voted for him because he'll at least TRY to do the things I want a president to do.

So the thing with Stormy is a non-event for me. He must have poked the right buttons for The Swamp to engage in eternal lawfare. They're the ultimate vexatious litigants trying to harass him to death. This is the behavior of a million Karens simultaneously shrieking "don't you know how much we hate you!?!?" and going into a tizzy when he refuses to cover to them.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:16:14 AM EDT
[#14]
He must have poked the right buttons for The Swamp to engage in eternal lawfare.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:16:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: olivers_AR] [#15]
View Quote

I’d vote for this!

Eta don’t be an idiot, you’ve won, don’t risk testifying.  Prove it when you win or dedicate your focus on the campaign trail
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:55:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Gorby:
I wonder why the religious DJT supporters give him a pass on the adultery thing.
View Quote

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. We are all sinners. Is Trump any different than the other men who have been President?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:01:12 AM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

At NO point has anyone suggested the man is celibate...

Do YOU like to have sex?   Would you be comfortable RAW DOGGING a known SEX WORKER?   IF you're not comfortable RAW DOGGING a SEX WORKER does that mean you avoid sex with all women?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:15:03 AM EDT
[#18]
I would bet money that if the circumstances were different and it was Cruz or Desantis in the general and the MSM/uni-party claimed that they had cheated and had several women claim it, the N_T's would sing a different song then they do with Trump...But that's different meme.......Fucking childish.....
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:48:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#19]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:
I would bet money that if the circumstances were different and it was Cruz or Desantis in the general and the MSM/uni-party claimed that they had cheated and had several women claim it, the N_T's would sing a different song then they do with Trump...But that's different meme.......Fucking childish.....
View Quote

Well, consider (A) both Cruz & DeSantis are still on their first wife, with many decades of marriage. (B) Trump is on his THIRD wife - because Trump cheated on the first two (documented in the divorces). (C) Unlike either Cruz or DeSantis, Trump had repeated issues dating over many years of claims of sexual abuse or assault following him like seagulls behind a garbage scow.

But Trump is just an "innocent school boy" and it is "unfair" to point out his prior patterns of behavior, just like it is "unfair" to point out Trump's 2nd amendment issues like the televised conference where Donald Trump sat next to Diane Feinstein & gushed over his own enthusiastic support for Red Flag Laws "I like take the guns first & due process later", raising purchase ages, enhancing background checks & his very own "Trump Bump stock ban"...

But the Trump Fluffers crowd will keep on backing that idiot as he loses a second election, losses seats on the SCOTUS & wrecks the Republican party.

As you said ... Fucking childish

A DeSantis or Cruz could hammer the Republican ISSUES to the Voters, without the long & troubling personal & legal baggage of Trump.

But some 'Tards really believe Trump is the mythical "Chosen One" Second coming of the prophecies of the  "Q-crew" who will fix America, end inflation, lock up Hilary, drain the swamp, build the entire wall while making Mexico pay for it all & deport 13 million illegal aliens - all in just 4 years.

I'm still voting "R" as I always have, but Trump is the only candidate we have whose unfavorables actually make it a close race Vs. a senile & corrupt idiot like Joe Biden.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:53:53 AM EDT
[#20]

Well, consider (A) both Cruz & DeSantis are still on their first wife, with many decades of marriage. (B) Trump is on his THIRD wife - because Trump cheated on the first two (documented in the divorces). (C) Unlike either Cruz or DeSantis, Trump had repeated issues dating over many years of claims of sexual abuse or assault following him like seagulls behind a garbage scow.

But Trump is just an "innocent school boy" and it is "unfair" to point out his prior patterns of behavior, just like it is "unfair" to point out Trump's 2nd amendment issues like the televised conference where Donald Trump sat next to Diane Feinstein & gushed over his own enthusiastic support for Red Flag Laws "I like take the guns first & due process later", raising purchase ages, enhancing background checks & his very own "Trump Bump stock ban"...

But the Trump Fluffers crowd will keep on backing that idiot as he loses a second election, losses seats on the SCOTUS & wrecks the Republican party.

A DeSantis or Cruz could hammer the Republican ISSUES to the Voters, without the long & troubling personal & legal baggage of Trump.

But some 'Tards really believe Trump is the mythical "Chosen One" Second coming of the prophecies of the  "Q-crew" who will fix America, lock up Hilary, build the entire wall while making Mexico pay for it all & deport 13 million illegal aliens - all in 4 years.

I'm still voting "R" as I always have, but Trump is the only candidate we have whose unfavorables actually make it a close race Vs. a senile & corrupt idiot like Joe Biden.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Guess what, conservative voters said fuck them both...Don't know what to tell you but if you are ever going to get your guy elected, it starts with getting alll those MAGA voters on your side....Or you can go more decades hoisting your moral superiority thinking you are the only ones who can choose and never get your guy elected while you drive voters away......Does't matter to me, by the time AK votes we have zero say about anything election wise.....
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:55:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Do YOU like to have sex?   Would you be comfortable RAW DOGGING a known SEX WORKER?   IF you're not comfortable RAW DOGGING a SEX WORKER does that mean you avoid sex with all women?
View All Quotes

Either he’s a total germophobe (the cultists’ words, not mine) or he isn’t.  If he is, any vagina is suspect.

This line of defense is stupid.

Trump has had three wives and at least three mistresses. That he would be afraid of Daniels is highly unlikely.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:02:14 PM EDT
[#22]

Either he’s a total germophobe (the cultists’ words, not mine) or he isn’t.  If he is, any vagina is suspect.

Trump has had three wives and at least three mistresses. That he would be afraid of Daniels is highly unlikely.
View Quote

So you're OK with RAW DOGGING a SEX WORKER?   duly noted.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:04:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:05:28 PM EDT
[#24]

Guess what, conservative voters said fuck them both...Don't know what to tell you but if you are ever going to get your guy elected, it starts with getting alll those MAGA voters on your side....Or you can go more decades hoisting your moral superiority thinking you are the only ones who can choose and never get your guy elected while you drive voters away......Does't matter to me, by the time AK votes we have zero say about anything election wise.....
View All Quotes

But some 'Tards really believe Trump is the mythical "Chosen One" Second coming of the prophecies of the  "Q-crew" who will fix America, lock up Hilary, build the entire wall while making Mexico pay for it all & deport 13 million illegal aliens - all in 4 years.

Bigger_Hammer

The problem is the farthest wings (of both parties) pick their most extreme candidates & it doesn't leave much for the "majority in the middle" where General Elections are won. Voters are left with "which candidate sucks less than the other guy".

Election 2024 is a just another rerun of "Giant Douche Vs. Turd Sandwich."

I'm still voting "R" all up & down the ballot, so we'll see what comes.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:10:56 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

good,  very good.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:15:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Full Metal Jacket The Big Win
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:18:08 PM EDT
[#27]

The problem is the farthest wings (of both parties) pick their most extreme candidates & it doesn't leave much for the "majority in the middle" where General Elections are won. Voters are left with "which candidate sucks less than the other guy".

Election 2024 is a just another rerun of "Giant Douche Vs. Turd Sandwich."

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

The problem with saying the extremes of the party is technically you are the extreme, it is why Trump will never be good enough..
  You boys want perfect and it doesn't exist, where as the main body of voters wants good enough for now....Sucks but it is what it is, pretty hard to argue 80 million voters is the extreme part of the party..
  At least you have more brains than most of the N_T's who just insist on pissing their vote away, but throwing shit at voters is not how you get your guy elected..Never going to happen when you guys treat the voters you have to have  like shit..Better to bite your tongue and promote your guy instead of always attacking the other, unless you like losing I suppose....
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 5:20:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By JellyBelly:

I first became aware of Trump in the late 80s when he started making the tabloids at my grocery checkout.

He's always had a reputation as a terrible person with all the loyalty of a dog.

He was an awful person as a Democrat and no saint as a Republican. I didn't vote for him because he's a good person. I voted for him because he'll at least TRY to do the things I want a president to do.

So the thing with Stormy is a non-event for me. He must have poked the right buttons for The Swamp to engage in eternal lawfare. They're the ultimate vexatious litigants trying to harass him to death. This is the behavior of a million Karens simultaneously shrieking "don't you know how much we hate you!?!?" and going into a tizzy when he refuses to cover to them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JellyBelly:

Try to do the things you want a president to do?

Like gun control?  He’s a fan.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 5:21:54 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

LOL how would my personal preferences in this area relevant, and where have I stated them?

Weak attempt at distraction you’ve made…
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 5:28:31 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

It's increasingly clear that MAGA voters and conservative voters are two different and somewhat conflicting species of voter.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 5:31:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By redfish86:
My point was, how can any rationally thinking juror not come to the conclusion that she is at best a low life.
View Quote

...and a whore

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:10:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Because he is innocent.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gray:
Originally Posted By Gorby:
I wonder why the religious DJT supporters give him a pass on the adultery thing.

Because he is innocent.

Be careful.

You might offend all the dummies who learn everything they know from the MSM.
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top