Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2024 7:54:00 AM EDT
Wondering if any of you all are using the The Kaw Valley Precision Mach 3 lug mount on a Ca$h 9.  It looks like it should fit and the price is about $70 plus shipping compared to about $116 for the huxwrk 3 lug, plus shipping and out of stock at least where I have checked.  I know, I know, buy once cry once, and the extra few dollars are not going to lessen the number of beans I eat each month just looking for possible options.   I know there are other options as well, not sure exactly how many but at minimum one maybe more.

Of course this thread has some other options as well, Bixler mount, looks like it works as well but it's even more Ca$h.
Bixler thread

I will continue to follow amphibian's thread for new/more information as well.  I'm probably over thinking this.

@amphabian
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 8:47:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I’m pretty sure I’ve tried the KVP 3 lug on my Rad9/Cash9 at one point or another and don’t recall having any issues with fitment.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 9:39:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Here is a link to a thread where @Mesooohoppy
stated that they are using a Ca$h9 on a rental SP5 with an internal 3 lug mount and not being impressed with it and that it gunks up:  https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/Dedicated-PCC-MPX-K-can-/20-549652/

Again, all the stellar reviews of the Cash9k are using direct thread and all these internal push / turn 3 lug mounts rely on o-rings and springs that wear out / get gunked up and place the muzzle too close to the blast baffle decreasing the performance compared to direct thread or the Bixler mount which places the muzzle about where direct thread would be and also has no o-rings / springs to wear out or get gunked up.

I am very happy with my Ca$h9k and Bixler mount setup.

Link Posted: 5/20/2024 1:51:32 PM EDT
[#3]
amphibian, thanks I went back and re-read the other post, I think I'll just go with the Bixler it seems to make the most sense at this point.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 5:02:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I've used a Kaw Valley three lug mount on my RAD45, it worked fine.   But I normally run my YHM R9 on my PTR9.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:05:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm running a Kaw Valley 3 lug on my CA$H 9K and I like it better than the SilercerCo mount.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 4:50:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stimr2:
I'm running a Kaw Valley 3 lug on my CA$H 9K and I like it better than the SilercerCo mount.
View Quote

Why is that?
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 4:53:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stimr2] [#7]
Because the the KVP mount uses wrench flats instead of pinholes to install/remove. Also the wrench that HUXWRX provides with the CA$H 9K also fits the KVP mount.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top