Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:09:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TxLawDog] [#1]
01/06/1997.  My partner and I were at a hostage situation where a crackhead was holding a female hostage at knifepoint.  After about 30 minutes of negotiation the suspect got frustrated and raised his knife to stab the victim.  "Waco PD can suck my dick!!"  As the suspect started to stab the victim my partner shot him in the head and stopped the assault.  Best last words evah.

The suspect was 19 years old.  Even with a headshot the paramedics hauled the suspect to the hospital so that he could be pronounced dead.  An old crusty Sgt was dispatched to the ER to maintain the scene for the investigation.  The suspect's family showed up and the Sgt allowed the mother into the room after the suspect was pronounced.  The mother was going on about her son being "murdered" by the police.  Without missing a beat the Sgt told the mother, "If you had done a better job of raising your son he wouldn't be dead now."  The mother passed out and extra officers had to be sent to the ER to control everyone else from the family.  Classic.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:17:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By feudist:
A doctor on his death bed tasking his own pulse.
"Stopped"
View Quote
That would be Dr. Michael DeBakey, a world famous cardiac surgeon. He invented a surgical instrument called a Debakey. He also invented a cardiac surgery technique that was later performed on him at his own cardiac surgery. The dude was hard core and a legend in surgical circles.

Also,

Carl Panzram was hanged on September 5, 1930. As officers attempted to place the customary black-hood over his head, he spat in the executioner's face. When asked for any last words, he responded: "Yes. Hurry it up, you Hoosier bastage; I could kill a dozen men while you're screwing around!"

(From Wikipedia).
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:41:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By dogsplat:

Look, darlin’. azjeeper’s an educated man.

Now I really hate ‘im.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dogsplat:
Originally Posted By azjeeper:
"That wallpaper is awful, either it goes, or I go".

Look, darlin’. azjeeper’s an educated man.

Now I really hate ‘im.

I understand all these references
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:13:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Strike the tent,  Robert E Lee
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:33:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:42:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By tsg68:
They couldn’t hit an elephant at this dis….
View Quote

Tyrannical bastard got what he deserved.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:50:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kihn] [#7]
Originally Posted By Spartacus:

I thought Socrates last words were, "I drank what?"
View Quote

That's what 'I owe a rooster to Asclepius' means in 'merican. People have no appreciation for how complicated and subtle Greek is.

ETA: he actually said 'cock' but that artiste dude was delivering his interpretation in a PG13/ TV14 venue. Nice purple color though, reflecting the moment.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top