Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:25:59 PM EDT
[#2]
They were too gentle with them.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:28:19 PM EDT
[#3]
surprised how old they are.  fucking losers
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:29:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't play army unless you're willing to go the full mile.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:29:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Not nearly enough clubbing for my taste, but I'll take what I can get.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:29:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bionicmonkey:
View Quote

Young people do not want to work these days. It was the best they could find on a short notice.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:31:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DragoMuseveni] [#7]
In Uniform, open carry of arms, and engaged in hostile actions against Americans. They are enemy combatants and should face a military tribal, not civilian court.

Edit: Classify them as mercenaries. No Geneva convention for them.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:32:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wsullivan] [#8]
I live in Texas and we had a group of them being bused in to protest on the square. I saw a cop that day and asked him what they could do if antifa started tearing up shit and he said "we've been told to shoot them in the head." They took a look around at all the armed cops and armed citizens and decided to play their bullshit somewhere else.

Besides the only fighting they can do is play battleship, where two of them get in the bathtub and blow the hell out of each other!
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:32:39 PM EDT
[#9]
The black gear has zero drip
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:33:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I remember this one, they didn't mess around. I wish I could post the patriot vs ANTIFA  beat down compilation video. I watch it when I've had a bad day. :D
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:34:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Commies should be killed where they stand.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:38:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Curious as to how long it took Ms. Grant to squeeze into the ANTFA gear.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:38:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Remember, Xiden and the Famous But Incompetent leader have said Antifa is an idea not an organization.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:39:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Should have caved their stupid heads in.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:42:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By CTM1:
Curious as to how long it took Ms. Grant to squeeze into the ANTFA gear.
View Quote

That third charge should have bought her some Texas Pete in a can w/ dye.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:46:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Phoenix PD was TCOB… but I think they’ve been de-nutted with a doj consent decree

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:46:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Cop says:  “Do not reach for that gun. If you reach for that gun, we will shoot you.”

Cop thinks:  “You’re a daisy if you do.  That’s just my game.”
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:49:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Zardoz:
Commies should be killed where they stand.
View Quote

This is the way.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:54:33 PM EDT
[#19]
They should have opened garbage trucks with their faces.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:03:20 PM EDT
[#20]
At this point lack umbrellas should be considered target indicators
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:04:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Big surprise the guy went and started shit and then kept crying for help because he had to pay the consequences.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:06:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

The counter-protestors were members of the antifa-affiliated Elm Fork John Brown Gun Club (JBGC).

All three arrestees, who were identified as members of JBGC, were quickly bailed out by JBGC with funds made from CashApp donations.

Samuel Fowlkes, the first arrestee, is a 20-year-old self-identifying nonbinary. He was arrested on charges of resisting arrest, search, or transport; assaulting a peace officer; evading arrest or detention; and four counts of assault causing bodily injury.

Fowlkes' bail was paid out at $22,500.

Christopher Guillot, a 33-year-old leader of the JBGC, was arrested for assaulting a peace officer and interfering with public duties during an ambush of Fort Worth police officers.

Guillot's bail was paid out at $9,500.

Meghan Grant, a 37-year-old who identifies as transgender nonbinary, was also arrested. Grant was arrested for resisting arrest search or transport and interfering with public duties.

Grant's bail was paid out at $4,000.

A social media post by the JBGC says they were "medics" arrested for "trying to aid an injured drag defender."

According to a statement from FWPD, Fowlkes approached protestors from Protect Texas Kids and the New Columbia Movement, then proceeded to pepper spray them in the face.

FWPD published video footage showing Fowlkes running and swinging his fists as officers attempted to arrest him. Guillot then appeared to assist Fowlkes by swinging his umbrella at the arresting officers, striking one in the face.

Fowlkes and Guillot allegedly continued to resist arrest as officers surrounded them. According to FWPD, Grant then attempted to interfere and got close to the two detainees. Grant was initially shoved back by a Fort Worth police officer in order to prevent interference; however, Grant did not comply and was then arrested.

Judge Denies Antifa Suspects' Motions to Dismiss

A lawsuit against four purported Antifa members was allowed to move forward on Tuesday after a Tarrant County district judge denied the defendants' motions to dismiss.

Benjamin Song, Meghan Grant, Christopher Guillott, and Samuel Fowlkes were all scheduled to appear before Judge Chris Taylor of the 48th District Court. The four defendants, along with multiple John Does who have yet to be identified, are accused of battery, assault, stalking, and conspiracy.

The "Antifa militia" group Elm Fork John Brown Gun Club (EFJBGC) is also listed as a defendant in the suit, which stemmed from an incident outside a "family-friendly" drag show held at Fort Brewery and Pizza on April 23. In total, there were about 15 alleged members of EFJBGC present on the day of the incident, The Post Millennial reported.

According to the suit, three members of the New Columbia Movement were protesting the drag show via prayer when Fowlkes allegedly began pepper spraying them. The lawsuit states that the plaintiffs received "immediate and painful injuries from the spray, including temporary blindness, burning in the eyes, mouth, and nose, irritation of the skin, swollen eyes, difficulty breathing and residual pain."

Footage released by the Fort Worth Police Department shows several EFJBGC members approaching the protesters before the alleged assault, as previously reported by The Dallas Express.

Officers attempted to apprehend Fowlkes, who allegedly resisted arrest and attempted to evade officers. Guillott allegedly struck an officer in the face with an umbrella, and Grant allegedly pushed officers during the incident. Song was arrested for aggravated assault.

At Tuesday's hearing, attorneys representing Song filed a motion to dismiss, which was denied by Judge Taylor.

Grant and Guillott both represented themselves and also requested the suit be dismissed, citing the Texas Citizens Participation Act (TCPA), claiming that the lawsuit infringes on their First Amendment rights.

However, the plaintiffs' attorney, Tim Davis, explained that the TCPA does not apply to litigation stemming from personal injury because there is no First Amendment right to commit violence. Judge Taylor subsequently denied the defendants' motions.

Fowlkes was not present at the hearing but had also filed a motion to dismiss, which was likewise denied by the judge.
At the end of the hearing, Judge Taylor discussed the possibility of the defendants' liability for Davis' legal fees. Since he did not view Grant, Guillott, and Song's motions to dismiss as being presented in "bad faith," the judge opted not to assess the three with Davis' legal fees. However, he assessed Fowlkes with the fees based on his absence that day.

A temporary injunction hearing is currently scheduled for August 28.

Source; Antifa Watch
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:07:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: captexas] [#23]
With the way antifa has geared up, all dressed in black, tactical gear, helmets, face coverings, firearms, threatening others, sure looks like a terrorist group to me.

Have to love the irony of rainbow pride patches and Palestine patches together.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:13:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Pan man handled the best.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:13:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By captexas:
With the way antifa has geared up, all dressed in black, tactical gear, helmets, face coverings, firearms, threatening others, sure looks like a terrorist group to me.

Have to love the irony of rainbow pride patches and Palestine patches together.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:17:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By SS65:
View Quote

Agreed. Little bitch screaming like a little girl.
FAFO
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:17:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By SkyFive:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/179151/Capture_JPG-3204754.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/179151/Capture_2_JPG-3204756.JPG

The counter-protestors were members of the antifa-affiliated Elm Fork John Brown Gun Club (JBGC).

All three arrestees, who were identified as members of JBGC, were quickly bailed out by JBGC with funds made from CashApp donations.

Samuel Fowlkes, the first arrestee, is a 20-year-old self-identifying nonbinary. He was arrested on charges of resisting arrest, search, or transport; assaulting a peace officer; evading arrest or detention; and four counts of assault causing bodily injury.

Fowlkes' bail was paid out at $22,500.

Christopher Guillot, a 33-year-old leader of the JBGC, was arrested for assaulting a peace officer and interfering with public duties during an ambush of Fort Worth police officers.

Guillot's bail was paid out at $9,500.

Meghan Grant, a 37-year-old who identifies as transgender nonbinary, was also arrested. Grant was arrested for resisting arrest search or transport and interfering with public duties.

Grant's bail was paid out at $4,000.

A social media post by the JBGC says they were "medics" arrested for "trying to aid an injured drag defender."

According to a statement from FWPD, Fowlkes approached protestors from Protect Texas Kids and the New Columbia Movement, then proceeded to pepper spray them in the face.

FWPD published video footage showing Fowlkes running and swinging his fists as officers attempted to arrest him. Guillot then appeared to assist Fowlkes by swinging his umbrella at the arresting officers, striking one in the face.

Fowlkes and Guillot allegedly continued to resist arrest as officers surrounded them. According to FWPD, Grant then attempted to interfere and got close to the two detainees. Grant was initially shoved back by a Fort Worth police officer in order to prevent interference; however, Grant did not comply and was then arrested.

Judge Denies Antifa Suspects' Motions to Dismiss

A lawsuit against four purported Antifa members was allowed to move forward on Tuesday after a Tarrant County district judge denied the defendants' motions to dismiss.

Benjamin Song, Meghan Grant, Christopher Guillott, and Samuel Fowlkes were all scheduled to appear before Judge Chris Taylor of the 48th District Court. The four defendants, along with multiple John Does who have yet to be identified, are accused of battery, assault, stalking, and conspiracy.

The "Antifa militia" group Elm Fork John Brown Gun Club (EFJBGC) is also listed as a defendant in the suit, which stemmed from an incident outside a "family-friendly" drag show held at Fort Brewery and Pizza on April 23. In total, there were about 15 alleged members of EFJBGC present on the day of the incident, The Post Millennial reported.

According to the suit, three members of the New Columbia Movement were protesting the drag show via prayer when Fowlkes allegedly began pepper spraying them. The lawsuit states that the plaintiffs received "immediate and painful injuries from the spray, including temporary blindness, burning in the eyes, mouth, and nose, irritation of the skin, swollen eyes, difficulty breathing and residual pain."

Footage released by the Fort Worth Police Department shows several EFJBGC members approaching the protesters before the alleged assault, as previously reported by The Dallas Express.

Officers attempted to apprehend Fowlkes, who allegedly resisted arrest and attempted to evade officers. Guillott allegedly struck an officer in the face with an umbrella, and Grant allegedly pushed officers during the incident. Song was arrested for aggravated assault.

At Tuesday's hearing, attorneys representing Song filed a motion to dismiss, which was denied by Judge Taylor.

Grant and Guillott both represented themselves and also requested the suit be dismissed, citing the Texas Citizens Participation Act (TCPA), claiming that the lawsuit infringes on their First Amendment rights.

However, the plaintiffs' attorney, Tim Davis, explained that the TCPA does not apply to litigation stemming from personal injury because there is no First Amendment right to commit violence. Judge Taylor subsequently denied the defendants' motions.

Fowlkes was not present at the hearing but had also filed a motion to dismiss, which was likewise denied by the judge.
At the end of the hearing, Judge Taylor discussed the possibility of the defendants' liability for Davis' legal fees. Since he did not view Grant, Guillott, and Song's motions to dismiss as being presented in "bad faith," the judge opted not to assess the three with Davis' legal fees. However, he assessed Fowlkes with the fees based on his absence that day.

A temporary injunction hearing is currently scheduled for August 28.

Source; Antifa Watch
View Quote

@SkyFive  Thanks for posting the additional details.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:23:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Antifa, best observed from 600m
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:24:17 PM EDT
[#29]
imagine my disappointment when the Arrestee count stopped at 3
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:25:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By 21usernamechecksout:
View Quote
through a lens?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:25:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By bionicmonkey:
View Quote

I’m sure they are on someone’s payroll.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:27:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By just-mike:
Not nearly enough clubbing for my taste, but I'll take what I can get.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:28:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:30:10 PM EDT
[#34]
I wish they would have reached for those guns.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:36:33 PM EDT
[#35]
FWPD need to make the Asp and Baton great again. A couple taps from one of usually increases compliance.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:45:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
through a lens?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
Originally Posted By 21usernamechecksout:
through a lens?

Through a scope, with a reticle.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:48:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Needs more bayonet to the bussy
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:49:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By right_rudder:
View Quote

I carry a black umbrella as camouflage.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:52:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Well, that was an entertaining video.  Should be shown as a training and motivational film during Police training.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:54:02 PM EDT
[#40]
At least at the very least wrist lock him until failure.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:57:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By SS65:
View Quote

+1.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:00:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Needs more Derek Chauvin.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:03:49 PM EDT
[#43]
I wonder if someone just tossed some firecrackers in there Terrorists lose, haha
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:05:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By iwouldntknow:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By iwouldntknow:
Originally Posted By right_rudder:

Put an IR strobe on it for good measure.

I wouldn't wanna smoke a friendly who's under cover
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:08:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Im_Awake] [#45]
Originally Posted By APBullet:
Pan man handled the best.
View Quote

Never even dropped his cigarette

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:08:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eight_Ring] [#46]
Jesus what kind of overwatch did they have?

I cannot imagine closing on an arrest suspect and physically going hands-on while his retard/fucktard friends stood there in body armor with rifles slung.

Were the cops just expecting them to behave reasonably?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:08:27 PM EDT
[#47]
The police were too gentle...I would have really messed those punkc up.....
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:10:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Uncultured swine cried for help like a bitch.

There’s better ways of resisting while being detained:
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:10:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By DragoMuseveni:
In Uniform, open carry of arms, and engaged in hostile actions against Americans. They are enemy combatants and should face a military tribal, not civilian court.

Edit: Classify them as mercenaries. No Geneva convention for them.
View Quote

They are clearly domestic terrorists.  Try them as such and jail for decades or execute them.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:11:38 PM EDT
[#50]
You spray something in my face when I am just standing there holding a sign and expect to walk afterwards? Okay.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top