Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2024 6:16:23 PM EDT
In the fall, my wife and I are going on what will be a once in a lifetime trip.  
May be able to repeat when we retire, but we'll be old(er).....  

The trip is to visit friends and hunt birds throughout the mid-west.

I need a truck bed organizer to carry guns, supplies, dog food, dog collars, first aid supplies, etc.
Truck currently has a tonneau  cover with plans to add a full shell if the budget allows.  

I have looked at quite a few online and Truck Vault(??) and Decked seem to have the solutions I am looking for.  
Leaning toward Decked for the price savings.  

Looking for other ideas (and links).
Do not need any version that included kennels.  Truck is a crew cab and the rear seats will be removed for their (2)kennels to ride with us.

Thank you in advance

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:30:40 PM EDT
[#1]
RSi Smart cap for the topper, you will have to get it painted to match your truck
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:06:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I have had a Decked in my F150 since 2017 and an ARE bed cap I got shortly before that. The drawers have not been babied, but it's still holding up just fine. If I had to do it all over again, I'd be getting both of those.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:18:38 PM EDT
[#3]
When I had to work out of an open pickup bed, it sucked. I had water tight bins, and other shit that got wet. It was known as "the doghouse". You were either the FNG, or you fucked up and the FNG was in a van. If you wrecked your van, you were in the dog house until your van was fixed. Watertight bins are the answer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top