Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2024 2:54:10 PM EDT
I searched for a dedicated 1911 in 22lr, but most of the offerings have tiny sights, or cost nearly as much as an entry-level 1911 anyway.

I'm looking for a conversion kit that's "reliable enough" and the mags aren't super expensive.

Suggestions?
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 3:17:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Marvel/ Kimber
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 5:13:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Best value in my opinion is the Advantage Arms standard kit  or target kit which is a copy of the Marvel unit 1.   Lanbo’s has the best prices on AA kits and mags.   The AA 1911 kits are out of stock but the ten round 1911 mags are in stock for $12.99.   The AA 1911 kits lock back on empty where the Kimber kit doesn’t.  

Here is a picture of my RIA 1911 frame with Advantage Arms Standard 22 LR conversion kit with adjustable sights.

https://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=Advantage%20Arms&inc_subcat=0&sort=20a&filter_id=0&page=2
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 11:13:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top