Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2020 2:26:19 PM EDT
well not yet but I'm working on it!
just picked up a Older 91 maybe PT92 AFS, and while I wait for some missing parts I watched a video on youtube by "Mosinvirus" and he turned a beretta 92FS into a vertec grip...  so why not? I did take pics as I went and will post when i'm done...
the before... with vertec grip mocked up to get measurements...

and the almost there rough form, I still have some finish filing/sanding and backstrap checkering to do...
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 4:27:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Still a work in progress, modified some Beretta G10 grips for now.. I hate the rubber Hogue grips.  
I chose to leave a bit more "meat" on the backstrap so while mine is straight... it's not as flat as a true vertec (I'm a wimp, afraid to go too deep) but feels great in my hand... I only have one checkering file a 20 LPI and only ran it vertical to sort of match the front strap.  

Link Posted: 3/5/2022 10:21:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome work brother.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 8:08:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gunwolf] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GRMGR1:
Awesome work brother.
View Quote

this is an old thread... but I never posted a finished pic... it ended up a safety only model. I sold it to a friend  shortly after... It had Mostly Beretta internals, a modified wilson combat trigger bar, and a modified mag release so it used standard Beretta mags.

Link Posted: 3/12/2023 2:21:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By gunwolf:

this is an old thread... but I never posted a finished pic... it ended up a safety only model. I sold it to a friend  shortly after... It had Mostly Beretta internals, a modified wilson combat trigger bar, and a modified mag release so it used standard Beretta mags.

https://i.imgur.com/xE4qo1s.jpg
View Quote

I like that.
Top Top