Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2024 5:45:14 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a chest rig that will accommodate a full size pistol with a short (appx 4" suppressor)?

I don't have a chest rig yet and all of my suppressors are full size, non-modular cans.

If anyone carries in this manner, please let me know what chest rigs work and what cans you're using.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:19:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:44:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the suggestion.   Looks like Kenai is more of a holster company.    I'm looking for a chest rig bag of sorts that will conceal my pistol and carry a few essential items.

I'm mainly concerned with concealment and protection from the elements.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:16:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Hard to say. Would need the length of your pistol with suppressor added to know how much room you would need in a chest rig. Hill people gear make good ones but that is getting pretty long.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:17:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Joedirt199:
Hard to say. Would need the length of your pistol with suppressor added to know how much room you would need in a chest rig. Hill people gear make good ones but that is getting pretty long.
View Quote

Looking to get a Thunderbeast Fly9.    In it's short configuration it adds 4 inches to the host firearm.    I'll get in contact with Hill People Gear.    I've never heard of them  but their stuff looks like good quality.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:40:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Joedirt199] [#5]
Veteran ran and owned and they use their stuff. Very popular with the bushcrafting crowds. You can find their chest bags cheaper on the facebook group for them. I have 2 chest packs and one manny pack. They work well and are built to last.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:23:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I sent an email to the company.    Thanks for the suggestion Joedirt.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 12:51:20 AM EDT
[#7]
You're welcome. Good luck on your search.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:10:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top