Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2024 1:18:37 PM EDT
Just saw on Gunbrokers a listing for sale a M40 made by Mike Lau
in good condition if anyone was thinking about a very nicely made M40 by someone who knows how to build one
there it is
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 1:39:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Must already be gone, I can't find it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 9:19:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I looked under current and completed listings and while there are several M40 style rifles listed, none of the descriptions I saw mentioned TBA.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#3]
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1042370450

Found the listing I hope this link works
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 10:35:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Mike built some really good rifles.  I got an M40A1 (Not truly clone correct but pretty close) from TBA and that bastard shot dime size groups at 200 with the 10x Unertl.

Calling the rifle in the ad an M40A3 is pretty ridiculous, but if you wanted a great shooter and weren't hung up on clones that probably was a really good deal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top