[#1]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:43:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Rules are for cucks.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:44:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By FGracing:
For example.

Ketchup on a hot dog is a no go. Unless you are a kid or a commie. Mustard goes on a hot dog.

One the other side, mustard has no place being on a hamburger. That's just wrong on so many levels. Ketchup only, mayo can make it only if you have lettuce, pickles, onions and tomato.

Breakfast meats...

Sausage is the only meat that can span all of the ordinary breakfast foods. Eggs, pancakes, waffles, biscuits and gravy, etc.

Bacon and corned beef hash is only for eggs. Don't even get me started on Canadian bacon. That shit is ham and yet another reason I don't trust Canadians.

Scrapple can make the jump in a pinch.  

I also look suspiciously at adult males who eat vanilla ice cream cones with rainbow sprinkles.

ETA cereal milk is liquid gold, to toss the milk after you ate the cereal is just stupid.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:45:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't tell me what to put on my hot dog.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:45:22 PM EDT
[#5]
OP is very concerned about consuming meat. Especially the lips and assholes based meat.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:46:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1245xx] [#6]
For example.

Ketchup on a hot dog is a no go. Unless you are a kid or a commie. Mustard goes on a hot dog.

One the other side, mustard has no place being on a hamburger. That's just wrong on so many levels. Ketchup only, mayo can make it only if you have lettuce, pickles, onions and tomato.

Breakfast meats...

Sausage is the only meat that can span all of the ordinary breakfast foods. Eggs, pancakes, waffles, biscuits and gravy, etc.

Bacon and corned beef hash is only for eggs. Don't even get me started on Canadian bacon. That shit is ham and yet another reason I don't trust Canadians.

I also look suspiciously at adult males who eat vanilla ice cream cones with rainbow sprinkles.

ETA cereal milk is liquid gold, to toss the milk after you ate the cereal is just stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpZ_fakwSwc

View Quote

Screw you, i put ketchup on hot dogs. And Cole slaw.  And onions.  
I don’t know, or care to know, what a scrapple is.  Sounds like Yankee food.
Real men make their own peach ice cream.
ETA:
And corned beef hash?  Never had that either.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:48:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DarthGrind:

We could be friends.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DarthGrind:
Inspector "Dirty" Harry Callahan:
You know what really makes me sick? It's what you put on your hot dog. Nobody - I mean NOBODY - puts ketchup on a hot dog!

Originally Posted By harpua:
What if I put mayo on a hot dog?

We could be friends.

Damn, I’m gonna heave.  That’s disgusting.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:50:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By ZW17:
Steak can have much more seasoning than just salt and pepper, but it NEVER has a dipping sauce, ever.

View Quote

I have found Slap Ya Mama seasoning works well on steak.

Plus it works well with this movie scene.

Tastes so good make you wana slap yo mama
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:53:02 PM EDT
[#9]
There is no difference between good flan and bad flan.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:54:21 PM EDT
[#10]
wrong.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:57:04 PM EDT
[#11]
For example.

Breakfast meats...

View Quote

Its back bacon, you hoser!

Great White North: Back-Bacon and Long Underwear
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:59:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:03:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Onions, cooked until blackened in the fat of the beef.

Mustard.

Pickles.

That’s a burger. Ketchup? Save that for your dino shaped chicken nuggets.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:03:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Think of all the stupid shit people are doing these days... and your concern is someone putting ketchup on a hot dog or mustard on a burger?

Here's a rule for you, don't worry about the exact positioning of the sofa when the house is on fire.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:03:54 PM EDT
[#15]
For example.

Breakfast meats...

View Quote

Ketchup on anything = Rainbow Sprinkles.

Cereal with milk? Are you 5?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:05:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Rating “Troll” because “barely coherent rant” was not an option.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:11:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Some right some wrong.  Mustard on hot dogs yes.  Also mustard on burgers yes.

Catsup nowhere.  Sweet shit does not belong on meat.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:12:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Slap yo mama season is a bayou seasoning.

Not my first or ever second choice for steak, but it’s legal in my man book.

Just don’t dip that meat in A1, 57, Pee & Perry, or other garbage dipping sauce.
View Quote

As a former Yankee, I put Slap Ya Mama on many things. It's versatile.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:15:46 PM EDT
[#19]
OP def eats weiners
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:15:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Mom used to put bacon in her waffle batter... bacon, butter, syrup... sweet Jesus!
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:16:51 PM EDT
[#21]
I put ketchup, mayo and mustard on hotdogs and burgers.

SO WHAT NOW?!

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:17:24 PM EDT
[#22]
For example.

Breakfast meats...

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:22:32 PM EDT
[#23]
OP would make a great politician. Making rules about things that are best left to FREEDOM!
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:23:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By harpua:
What if I put mayo on a hot dog?
View Quote

Violation!  

My wife does that, it's gross.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:24:40 PM EDT
[#25]
For example.

Breakfast meats...

View Quote

Mustard is just fine on a burger. Ketchup goes on fries and corn dogs.  
Canadian bacon / ham is a good thing. Steak and eggs is a thing as well, at least for men.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:26:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Obo2:

Adults don't eat cereal
View Quote

Hey , leave me and my Cap’n Crunch alone !
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:27:05 PM EDT
[#27]

Bacon goes on literally everything.

Everything, including steak.
View Quote

Bacon is pretty damn good in a milk shake, Ray's Hell Burger in Arlington VA used to have a Bacon Bourbon Milk Shake that was outstanding.

It is also excellent in Bloody Mary's. It goes on lettuce.

You are correct Bacon does go on literally everything.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:27:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Midyew5959:
I put ketchup, mayo and mustard on hotdogs and burgers.

SO WHAT NOW?!

View Quote

Maybe wait until your balls drop.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:29:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Obo2] [#29]

Try a Boars Head hotdog and get back to me
View Quote

Have, still pig anus.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:30:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By cedjunior:

wtf is a french fried potato?
View Quote

Pomme Frites
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:30:34 PM EDT
[#31]
OP’s location does not check out. I was sure he was from Ohio with his stupid takes.

Mustard is poisonous. It is a dumb thing to eat. Grown men don’t eat cereal. Sausage, ham, and bacon in all forms are good any time. It’s almost midnight, I’m thinking I might get a bratwurst and wrap it in ham and bacon.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:30:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Chili, cheese, onions, go on hotdogs.
Ketchup is optional.
Mustard, a dab will do ya.

And does it really matter?  When you're your at the race track you put on anything you can russell up.

Real commies would kill for Ketchup or for anything a little extra.  Not like those want to be commies.

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:32:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By BuddyChryst:
OP’s location does not check out. I was sure he was from Ohio with his stupid takes.

Mustard is poisonous. It is a dumb thing to eat. Grown men don’t eat cereal. Sausage, ham, and bacon in all forms are good any time. It’s almost midnight, I’m thinking I might get a bratwurst and wrap it in ham and bacon.
View Quote

Enjoy this.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Liverwurst-on-toast-with-onions-and-mustard-/5-2722873/
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:33:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By powderhound:

Violation!  

My wife does that, it's gross.
View Quote

I never tried mayo on a hot dog until I saw Latinos doing it at my job. A pickle wedge fresh jalapeño slices and mayo, pretty dank.  Of course, a proper hot dog is served “all the way” chili, yellow mustard, onions, and slaw. Guess what state I grew up in
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:34:11 PM EDT
[#35]
The amount of stupid in this thread leaves me with no hope for the future.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:34:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Steak can have much more seasoning than just salt and pepper, but it NEVER has a dipping sauce, ever.

View Quote

I've enjoyed a bearnaise and even a balsamic red wine reduction on steaks at a few fancy places.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:36:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Piwo_Slump] [#37]

Never had that with mustard but willing to learn.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:39:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By 1245xx:

Screw you, i put ketchup on hot dogs. And Cole slaw.  And onions.  
I don’t know, or care to know, what a scrapple is.  Sounds like Yankee food.
Real men make their own peach ice cream.
ETA:
And corned beef hash?  Never had that either.
View Quote

Scrapple is pork scraps and cornmeal. I was gonna say it's def not a yankee thing but i guess it comes from pa.

Corned beef hash is fucking amazing it's ground corned beef and potatoes. You don't want the housemade stuff with pulled/shredded corned beef though, you want the cheapest canned stuff forgotten about as it sears to a crisp on a griddle that hasn't been properly cleaned for at least two presidential administrations.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:39:49 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Steak Diane would probably change your mind
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:40:25 PM EDT
[#40]
OP has the creativity of a line cook.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:42:34 PM EDT
[#41]
That is the worst. freaking. food. rule list. Ever.

Scrapple?? It’s just bottom feeder Spam…

No bacon in… honestly, anything. Any food group…

Brussels sprouts. Even effing Brussels Sprouts (roasted..) are better with bacon.
As is ANYTHING vegan. Fight me.

And? Anything breakfast. Damn straight better have bacon. Again, fight me.

Boo, OP. Boo.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:43:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Haven’t had ketchup or mustard in the house in years. Well I did have a little jar of Sierra Nevada porter mustard I use when making herb crusted rack of lamb. Come to think of it I’m not even sure the last time we had hot dogs in my house. As for burgers, just mayo, preferably chipotle mayo but the brand I like I can only find in socal.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:45:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mousehunter] [#43]
Ketchup is a cover flavor - it is used to overwhelm and hide the flavor of a food.  If you need it on a burger - the burger must have really sucked.

Of course, ketchup can also be a vegetable - in which whatever you put it on is just a delivery system.  I would not waste meat as a delivery system (although it does help hide the taste of meatloaf) - but potatoes are a fine way to get ketchup in your mouth.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:47:08 PM EDT
[#44]
McDonalds has sold more burgers than anyone else.  Billions of them.  6 million a day.  They put mustard on them.  OP is wrong.

And say what you will about the quality of McDonalds food, but their sales record is unassailable.  You might not like it, but pretty much everyone else does.  

That said, they aren't in my personal top ten.  But a burger without mustard is a sad, hollow, disappointment, no matter who made it.

As for ketchup on hotdogs, it's optional.  If the only condiments you have are ketchup and mustard, then go ahead and put them both on.  If you have chili sauce, diced onions and cheese, skip the ketchup and keep the mustard.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:47:30 PM EDT
[#45]

Hot dogs are for children in general and you can put whatever the fuck you want on that shit.

Mustard and mayo is absolutely delicious on a burger, not a fan of ketchup.

There are no rules for breakfast meats any of those other things you mentioned are sides for the breakfast meat and bacon goes with everything.

Your rules are made up and wrong.
View All Quotes
For example.

Breakfast meats...

Hot dogs are for children in general and you can put whatever the fuck you want on that shit.

Mustard and mayo is absolutely delicious on a burger, not a fan of ketchup.

There are no rules for breakfast meats any of those other things you mentioned are sides for the breakfast meat and bacon goes with everything.

Your rules are made up and wrong.

You’re both fucking wrong.  A crispy burnt grilled hotdog loaded with ketchup, mustard, relish, and chopped onion is American as fuck.  

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:56:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Jambalaya:
McDonalds has sold more burgers than anyone else.  Billions of them.  6 million a day.  They put mustard on them.  OP is wrong.

And say what you will about the quality of McDonalds food, but their sales record is unassailable.  You might not like it, but pretty much everyone else does.  

That said, they aren't in my personal top ten.  But a burger without mustard is a sad, hollow, disappointment, no matter who made it.

As for ketchup on hotdogs, it's optional.  If the only condiments you have are ketchup and mustard, then go ahead and put them both on.  If you have chili sauce, diced onions and cheese, skip the ketchup and keep the mustard.
View Quote

This, Sir. Is gospel. Bravo.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:01:22 AM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

You might be surprised to know mustard is not put on McDonalds hamburgers all across the country.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:05:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:11:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By migradog:

Ketchup is
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By migradog:

You might be surprised to know mustard is not put on McDonalds hamburgers all across the country.

Ketchup is

Exactly. One more example of why it is the winner.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:22:14 AM EDT
[#50]
I don't eat mayo or cheese on a burger anyway and ketchup is perfectly fine for gas station roller dogs.  Dijon mustard for all other hotdogs. Both have to have lots of onions and jalapenos.  Come to think of it so do my hamburgers.
Page / 4
Top Top