Posted: 8/22/2018 12:15:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ATLANTIC-FIREARMS]
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:03:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Holy M Kalashnikov!

I’ll take 4!
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 3:58:37 PM EDT
[#2]
If you need a tester outside the industry, I'd be happy to have my son and I do one.

I was a tester for the original uni mag by Long Ziz
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 5:39:06 PM EDT
[#3]
An $80 mag would hopefully not need breaking in.  It's cool that it has double capacity, but it has more than double price, so you would think out of the box reliability is the other $30 or so in the price over the cost of two Magpul 30-rd PMAG M3s.

That said, it looks really cool.
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 5:20:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By engineer2001:
An $80 mag would hopefully not need breaking in.  It's cool that it has double capacity, but it has more than double price, so you would think out of the box reliability is the other $30 or so in the price over the cost of two Magpul 30-rd PMAG M3s.

That said, it looks really cool.
View Quote
Yep. For around 80 bucks or so you can get a 75 round drum, more rounds, steel construction.
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 2:34:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Since these are made in Bosnia, I'm not guessing there's a 5.45 in the works. The 74 needs something better than the Pufgun mags.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 4:28:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I’ve watched some reviews on these. They weren’t great but they were also not people doing reviews that I trust.
It does look like they function fine. I’d like to see how durable they are. I’m guessing not very durable since they flex when loaded.
Can someone run one over with a truck for me?
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 8:35:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Get one of those for AK-74 that works and I’m all over it.  Not something like that Puffgun garbage!
Page AK-47 » New AK Products
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top