Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 1/10/2024 11:48:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Smallbore_Freak]
Hey all,

Anyone have a source for the GSG-5 pistol end cap that has a sling swivel attached?  Mine is a "plain" version and I'd like to get a single point sling to use as a stabilizer but having a hard time finding them.

Thanks

I found this Choate mp5 end cap sling swivel.

Tried searching to see if it will fit the GSG-5 but no luck.  Anyone happen to know?
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 12:20:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Smallbore_Freak:
Hey all,

Anyone have a source for the GSG-5 pistol end cap that has a sling swivel attached?  Mine is a "plain" version and I'd like to get a single point sling to use as a stabilizer but having a hard time finding them.

Thanks

I found this Choate mp5 end cap sling swivel.

Tried searching to see if it will fit the GSG-5 but no luck.  Anyone happen to know?
View Quote

Sorry for the delay in info, if you're still wondering - I'm afraid that won't work...sorry.

I have the GSG and the AP5s (Mp5 platform), the endcaps are NOT the same. HOWEVER, you can with some Dremel work make the real mp5 (choate) end cap work. I can't figure out how to uploaded pics or I'd show you them side by side so you can see what I'm talking about.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:15:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I appreciate the info, thanks.

When you hit reply there is an image link.  Click that and you should be able to attach a picture from your computer.

If you could that would be helpful
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 10:31:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm traveling for work at the moment, will try to do so later this week for you!

When I click on the image link it asks for a URL, doesn't let me do it as a regular upload attachment from my phone or laptop. Is that the only way to upload pics on here? From a URL/host website?
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:47:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Picture and info from Xtremegibs:

Left is an mp5 SB Tactical brace, right is a GSG end cap, notice it's recessed in while the Mp5 rails come all the way out to the end. I imagine you can dremel it down a bit to match the GSG one if needed, depending on how badly you want to :)

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:31:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for posting!
Page Armory » GSG-5
Top Top