Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:16:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Terrible idea.
Did the seller ever consider for a second what might happen if those found there way into the hands of a group of newly arrived undocumented?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Anybody know Joe Biden's size?

I was thinking of sending him a present.

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tightlines49:
It comes with a mud hole stomp, hickory shampoo, and dental    re-alignment.
View Quote
More likely a sleeping bag. chains and cinder blocks.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:29:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: norseman1] [#4]
Attachment Attached File

Why do posers need to be such dweebs?

Oh well
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:39:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Lol.
It's 2024. When somebody burns down a 1% clubhouse and loots their safe, they just call the cops.
Scorpions
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:56:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Johnnymenudo:

My buddy that I talked about earlier was a civilian contractor at Fort ****.   He was a full patch member of the HA's.  He had no issues with his security clearance despite some blogger and  an investigate journalist targeting him because of his MC affiliation. Might have been an issue if he was active duty.
View Quote

He held an active clearance or passed a background check? I certainly would have assumed that being a member in a known criminal organization would disqualify you from holding a clearance.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:09:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By denverdan:

Pretty sure it means you killed somebody for the club.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:
Originally Posted By creeper45:
Does it come with a Filthy Few patch or is that extra

I'll bite. What's the filthy few

Pretty sure it means you killed somebody for the club.

"Took care of business" for the club is the terminology used, IIRC.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:22:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: denverdan] [#8]
Originally Posted By bikertrash:

View Quote

Yeah that sounds better. Fun story time. I was at a concert about 15 years ago in Denver at a small venue. Standing there drinking a beer and BAM someone gets shoved into me. Beer goes flying over my head onto whoever was behind me.

I turn around to apologize or whatever. And what do I see? Three fully patched up HA guys now soaked in what was once my beer. One of which had the filthy few patch right about eye level with me. They all just laughed and said “no worries we saw it. Not your fault”
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:24:05 PM EDT
[#9]
And get attacked by Mongols

Maybe not a good idea
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:33:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Yeah that sounds better. Fun story time. I was at a concert about 15 years ago in Denver at a small venue. Standing there drinking a beer and BAM someone gets shoved into me. Beer goes flying over my head onto whoever was behind me.

I turn around to apologize or whatever. And what do I see? Three fully patched up HA guys now soaked in what was once my beer. One of which had the filthy few patch right about eye level with me. They all just laughed and said “no worries we saw it. Not your fault”
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bikertrash:

Back when I was in my late teens, I was in Daytona Beach walking down near the Boardwalk and walked past Boothill Saloon. I was in my motorcycle and hot rod scale modeling phase and walked past some pretty cool looking bikes and was standing there admiring them when someone came up behind me and cleared his throat..............I turned around and came face to face with some HA members and they asked me what I was doing. Figuring I was about to get my ass kicked, I told one of them I was admiring their bikes and getting some ideas for some scale models to build............I was told it was cool but do not touch, to which I also decided I had looked enough and left quickly............
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:33:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Johnnymenudo:

My buddy that I talked about earlier was a civilian contractor at Fort ****.   He was a full patch member of the HA's.  He had no issues with his security clearance despite some blogger and  an investigate journalist targeting him because of his MC affiliation. Might have been an issue if he was active duty.
View Quote

Some Bandidos and Pistoleros around here work in chemical plants as operators and mechanics.  Every one of those jobs require background checks and require random drug testing.  I think there’s less criminals in these clubs than there was twenty years ago.  No doubt there are still criminals present, but it’s a little harder to run a criminal organization now than in the days before better electronic surveillance and other technology.  Every member wearing the club’s uniform doesn’t make it easier, either.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:36:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Mech2007:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:38:53 PM EDT
[#13]
That’ll work out well.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:55:44 PM EDT
[#14]
In my area of pa it’s riddled with pagens.   We hunt with some of them. Not bad guys nor are they scary.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:02:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah sure, I'll just buy that and let ANYONE know I have it at all.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:06:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By The_Like_Button:
If I thought the couple wanna be SOA clowns in town would be stupid enough to wear them I’d buy them for them. Be amusing to watch that shit show unfold.
View Quote

I called that show SOAA, Sons Of Anal Archery.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:20:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By cyclone:

Back when I was in my late teens, I was in Daytona Beach walking down near the Boardwalk and walked past Boothill Saloon. I was in my motorcycle and hot rod scale modeling phase and walked past some pretty cool looking bikes and was standing there admiring them when someone came up behind me and cleared his throat..............I turned around and came face to face with some HA members and they asked me what I was doing. Figuring I was about to get my ass kicked, I told one of them I was admiring their bikes and getting some ideas for some scale models to build............I was told it was cool but do not touch, to which I also decided I had looked enough and left quickly............
View Quote

Yeah they’re usually pretty decent dudes as long as you don’t do anything goofy.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Yeah they’re usually pretty decent dudes as long as you don’t do anything goofy.
View All Quotes

My experience.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:22:48 PM EDT
[#19]
I’d rather sport a concealed carry badge than wear that.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:39:48 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Didn’t he recently say he was a member back in the 60s?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:49:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Triggerstuck:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Triggerstuck:

Yeah it was around the same time as the corn pop episode.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:51:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By www-glock19-com:
Seems like a great idea LOL

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/14294/Screenshot_20240518_100801_Facebook_jpg-3217250.JPG
View Quote
Cheap way to get in a huge amount of trouble.  Either from the Hells Angels or from their competition, or even the police.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:06:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By OscarD:

I’ve seen them all over Illinois.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By osprey21:
That would be a definite ADIOS moment.

Angels
Die
In
Outlaw
States

There's a fairly longstanding detente between Outlaws, Angels, and Sons of Silence in Illinois. They each have their own territory, though.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:14:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Huge numbers of people do the suicide by cop thing...

Very few opt for the death by 81 option. Wonder why?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:17:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By AnalogKid:
Surprised their lawyers haven't gone after the seller for copyright infringement, if that's more than a one-off.
View Quote

That's an ass kickin' if a member catches a non-member wearing their colors.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:18:22 PM EDT
[#26]

Anything with a territory on it causes problems. Saw that firsthand when some dorks were walking around a bike event wearing vests with some club they made up on the back and “Missouri” on the bottom.

Then some Mongols showed up and paths were crossed. These guys were lucky enough that all they did was make them give up the vests and turn their shirts inside out.

Personally I think of 1% MCs as a bunch of scumbags. I have zero respect for them as an organization. I also absolutely wouldn’t do dumb shit like that to draw their attention because they have no qualms about doing stupid shit to stupid people.
View Quote

Gangbangers with motorcycles. Plain and simple.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:20:42 PM EDT
[#27]

Anything with a territory on it causes problems. Saw that firsthand when some dorks were walking around a bike event wearing vests with some club they made up on the back and “Missouri” on the bottom.

Then some Mongols showed up and paths were crossed. These guys were lucky enough that all they did was make them give up the vests and turn their shirts inside out.

Personally I think of 1% MCs as a bunch of scumbags. I have zero respect for them as an organization. I also absolutely wouldn’t do dumb shit like that to draw their attention because they have no qualms about doing stupid shit to stupid people.
View Quote

@OscarD

Date and location when/where this happened? I can probably get this verified.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:21:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
Huge numbers of people do the suicide by cop thing...

Very few opt for the death by 81 option. Wonder why?
View Quote

Cops are more likely to shoot you?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:27:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By BikerNut:

There's a fairly longstanding detente between Outlaws, Angels, and Sons of Silence in Illinois. They each have their own territory, though.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BikerNut:
Originally Posted By osprey21:
That would be a definite ADIOS moment.

Angels
Die
In
Outlaw
States

I’ve spotted quite a few Mongols over there as well in the last few years. I’ve never seen SOS anywhere. Mongols seem to have taken over most of Missouri now based on observations. Used to be Galloping Goose ran the place but I don’t know that they still exist. Haven’t seen one in years.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:31:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Scalped:

@OscarD

View Quote

HD dealer in Alton IL. Don’t recall the date, would have been roughly ten years ago in October.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:46:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By BobbyHill:

Cops are more likely to shoot you?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:49:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Yojimbo] [#32]
You can wear it and take a selfie while sitting on their bikes!
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:51:36 PM EDT
[#33]

HD dealer in Alton IL. Don’t recall the date, would have been roughly ten years ago in October.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scalped:

@OscarD

Was one of the MFFM dudes tall, about 6' to 6'1, black hair, short slicked back hair, clean cut, burning buildings tattoo on one arm?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:03:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: j3_] [#34]
Not a good idea.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:42:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Yojimbo:
View Quote

Slap a Biden sticker on their bike or tell them you are a never Trumper.
Make new friends....
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:48:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By AlabamaFan64:

My experience.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlabamaFan64:

My experience.

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:09:25 PM EDT
[#37]
What needs to happen is convince antifa to wear these at a protest thinking they will be safer
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:29:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By RAL:

I am sorry for your friend, but that does prove a point to anyone thinking about leaving.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RAL:
Originally Posted By California_Kid:

They are incredibly strict about enforcing their trademarks.  I have a friend who managed to get out of the HA, for reasons he has never fully explained to me.

In addition to surrendering all of his clothing and accessories that had the club's name or logo, he had to have a tattoo removed.  They had a small ceremony and removed it for him, with a belt sander.

I am sorry for your friend, but that does prove a point to anyone thinking about leaving.

I was working at a gun/pawn shop counter once.
I had a black guy looking at guns, from Saint Louis.
He said he used to be in a gang, but wanted out.
They had a party and he had to cut his trigger finger off.
He said he was drunk, but it really hurt.
He held up his right hand and was missing his finger.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:45:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Yojimbo:
View Quote

On national runs, they’re  commercialized with carnival atmosphere, races, bikini and wet tshirt contests , etc and they’ll set up booths selling everything and anything biker related. They’ll be the biker magazines represented, with biker babes (models acting like biker babes) and they’ll have booths set up with Harley’s, so you can take photos.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:38:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By devildog3062:
Didn't they lose that to the guberment in one of the Rico cases, Or was that the Mongols?
View Quote

Mongols, and racketeering conspiracy. Last I heard they appealed. No idea what happened next.

They even took their charter.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:48:00 AM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Isn't Mike Pence the biker?
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:50:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:59:36 AM EDT
[#43]
I'd buy it to wear for banging the old lady.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 10:09:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By TripleC:
I want to see the fucker that is dumb enough not only to buy it but wear in public.

eta spellin
View Quote

You know without a doubt, he's out there somewhere.

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 10:48:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Lots of Outlaws near me. Couple of local chapters.

Some family has gotten tied up with them. Have a cousin who is currently in prison for getting in a brawl at a bar while riding with them.

They seem to leave people alone and avoid bad publicity. I haven't had any bad interactions with them.

But I will never understand why a grown man would get involved in all that mess.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 11:04:07 AM EDT
[#46]
My favorite Daytona story was that 1% club caught fire and was put out quickly. 3 days later it caught fire again, and was again out out quickly. The 4th or 5th time that month it happened the FD took the hint and just let it happen.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 11:09:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
My favorite Daytona story was that 1% club caught fire and was put out quickly. 3 days later it caught fire again, and was again out out quickly. The 4th or 5th time that month it happened the FD took the hint and just let it happen.
View Quote

The whole club?

Like, simultaneous spontaneous human combustion?

Weird.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 1:10:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By 797hp:

The whole club?

Like, simultaneous spontaneous human combustion?

Weird.
View Quote

Sorry, meant club house.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 2:20:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By SnowMexican:
They betray and kill their own, often for frivolous reasons.

And most 1% clubs are riddled with informants.

Not sure why anyone would want to be a member let alone LARP as one.
View Quote

It befuddles me as well. Literally the same people that say they should execute all MS13 or Black Gangster Deciple members brag about having friends that are 1%ers. I know some will say they're not the same, but yell that to their victims.This is coming from somebody who knew a victim of the Disciples (Chris Dean).
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 3:18:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TREETOP] [#50]
Page / 4
Top Top