BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/6/2024 5:30:04 PM EDT
Robert Goveia at 5 Central time.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:39:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Does not matter Trump is going to prison.  Already been determined.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:41:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GreenGoose:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:46:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GGF] [#3]
View Quote

Or they'll kill him.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:50:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By GGF:

Or they'll kill him.
View Quote

The court cases are falling apart. He is ahead in the polls.

I told my wife last week, the left has no choice but to kill him. The dems are more than evil enough to do it. I hope he has good security.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:50:26 PM EDT
[#5]

If only there was a way for the OP to have a factuaul and accurate synopsis of what the point of the video is about in a few sentences.

Then after reading the synopsis, I could decide if the video is worth my time.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:51:17 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Or they'll kill him.
View Quote

I'm so shocked by this whole situation.  I think they originally thought they could railroad him and just lock him up.  But that's obviously not working and now they may be thinking about just assasinating him.  Because they've already blown their load, they know now that if Trump DOESN'T get locked up/killed; and he becomes president again...  There will be a LOT of them that will at a minimum have their career's destroyed and some who may end up behind bars themselves.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:51:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By IdahoPCCinc:

If only there was a way for the OP to have a factuaul and accurate synopsis of what the point of the video is about in a few sentences.

View Quote

Thread title synopsizes the situation well.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:58:54 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

All I get on the video is 30 seconds of dramatic intro music.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:02:07 PM EDT
[#9]
they’ve killed a few Boeing whistleblowers, they’re pretty good at it
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#10]
So they dropping the case? If they are not dropping the case then nothing has imploded. Fake news.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:09:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By gotigers:

I told my wife last week, the left has no choice but to kill him. The dems are more than evil enough to do it. I hope he has good security.
View Quote

Agree 100% but its too soon to make a martyr out of him. They will wait until it's last option.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:09:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ExFed1811] [#12]

Or they'll kill him.
View Quote

Hard to believe high level Democrats aren't talking about doing it in their circles.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:11:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
So they dropping the case? If they are not dropping the case then nothing has imploded. Fake news.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:11:50 PM EDT
[#14]
But the jury has already made up their minds to it won't hurt too much.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:16:29 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

I gave you the title of a currently Live Broadcast.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By dyezak:

I'm so shocked by this whole situation.  I think they originally thought they could railroad him and just lock him up.  But that's obviously not working and now they may be thinking about just assasinating him.  Because they've already blown their load, they know now that if Trump DOESN'T get locked up/killed; and he becomes president again...  There will be a LOT of them that will at a minimum have their career's destroyed and some who may end up behind bars themselves.
View Quote

Assuming Trump wins remind me again who he will appoint to the AG of the DOJ and Director of the FBI that Chuck the schmuck Schumer will allow to be confirmed that will actually go after these criminals?

Anyone who is confirmed will be either a swamp creature or swampy and will care more about their name and serving DC than the rule of law.  Any attempt to go after these criminals will have the criminal dems and their criminal lap dogs in the media going bat shit crazy 24/7 about how the DOJ is doing the bidding of Trump and how they are suppose to be independent.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:18:55 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Or they'll kill him.

Serious question: According to whom?  

His judge is a leftist and his jury is likely full of leftists, so it's going to have to implode in a very fantastic and public way for Trump to have any chance whatsoever.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:19:03 PM EDT
[#18]
I really dislike this driveby YouTube post format. At least have the courtesy to type a few sentences about the video, your opinion, some random extracts, this is a discussion forum, not Reddit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:21:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Kilroytheknifesnob:
I really dislike this driveby YouTube post format. At least have the courtesy to type a few sentences about the video, your opinion, some random extracts, this is a discussion forum, not Reddit.
View Quote

I posted a link to a then upcoming Live broadcast.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:22:37 PM EDT
[#20]
He is discussing the possible Jail order at this moment. 5:22 Central.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#21]
I wonder if Hilary has been called in she's the expert.

If they try and jail him it would cost them the election.

Trump probably has his own security team in addition to the Secret Service.

Most cops like Trump lock him up in jail and they are not going to let someone just walk in.

Even if they don't like Trump they know the left would set them up as fall guys.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:24:29 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

Kinda like a Cardassian trial, verdict was determined before the trial started.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:25:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By markmars:
I wonder if Hilary has been called in she's the expert.

If they try and jail him it would cost them the election.

Trump probably has his own security team in addition to the Secret Service.

Most cops like Trump lock him up in jail and they are not going to let someone just walk in.

Even if they don't like Trump they know the left would set them up as fall guys.
View Quote

Like the Jury, they will likely hand pick the cops. SeeEpstein.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:26:20 PM EDT
[#24]
They're not dumb enough to put him in jail or kill him. They want a conviction with probation or a fine, so they can run ads saying "You wouldn't vote for a criminal, would you?" The clowns running these cases are making it harder not to underestimate the Dems.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:26:50 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
Like when he put Hillary in jail?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:27:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By motoguzzi:
But the jury has already made up their minds to it won't hurt too much.
View Quote

The jury found him guilty before any evidence was presented.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:33:37 PM EDT
[#27]

Or they'll kill him.
View Quote

Suicide.  Three shots to the back of the head.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:36:39 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Only if you let them.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:41:23 PM EDT
[#29]
It doesn't really matter if President Donald J Trump wins election.

without more than 60 senators in the Senate and a strong majority in the house, he will not be able to get a lot accomplished, except via executive order. And they probably already have a bunch of Hawaii judges, ready to strike him down. Every chance he makes any progress.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:42:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Code 51505.

Checks were labeled and identified by accountant per Cohen's invoice, not by Donald Trump.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:47:54 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

He will die in his sleep (with a pillow over his head).
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:55:51 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Ok I believe you 😳
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:01:50 PM EDT
[#33]
No NYC jury will acquit. Going through a trial is just for show
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:07:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By CTM1:

Assuming Trump wins remind me again who he will appoint to the AG of the DOJ and Director of the FBI that Chuck the schmuck Schumer will allow to be confirmed that will actually go after these criminals?

Anyone who is confirmed will be either a swamp creature or swampy and will care more about their name and serving DC than the rule of law.  Any attempt to go after these criminals will have the criminal dems and their criminal lap dogs in the media going bat shit crazy 24/7 about how the DOJ is doing the bidding of Trump and how they are suppose to be independent.
View Quote

Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
Like when he put Hillary in jail?
View Quote

Damn both of yall and your logic.  You are both right.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:07:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Thealien:

without more than 60 senators in the Senate and a strong majority in the house, he will not be able to get a lot accomplished, except via executive order. And they probably already have a bunch of Hawaii judges, ready to strike him down. Every chance he makes any progress.

View Quote

Sounds eerily similar to Boehner and McConnell led obstructionism, 1/2009 - 1/2017
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:10:23 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

You expect waaaay to much from Florida Man.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:11:40 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote
I'm honestly surprised that they haven't already.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:18:49 PM EDT
[#38]
The heck of it is: this would require a fairly competent jury for a decision.

Not sure they have that. Just a bunch of people that don't like Trump.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:21:59 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote
I'm guessing they are realizing that they have a tiger by the tail with the level of fracture within their own party over Israel and may need to try to throttle back some of the anarchy they've engendered before it turns on them.
I think that they aren't as afraid of a Trump presidency as they were 4 years ago, and rather than risk an out of control Kamala inheriting the presidency when Joepa starts screaming at the teleprompter in the next year they'll accept an L, if it happens. Then they can ease Kamala out, use the (Lame duck from day one)Trump presidency to unify against, and find their next LightBringer candidate that will cause tingles.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:26:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By syclone170:
they’ve killed a few Boeing whistleblowers, they’re pretty good at it
View Quote

That true right there. Those guys were murdered
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:27:08 PM EDT
[#41]

Or they'll kill him.
View Quote

I hope 'they' are ready for the aftermath of that.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:28:49 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

They ordered him to attend court so they can track his movements better. Done a little EP before and having a guy like Trump keep a schedule like that has to have his security detail gnawing their fingernails off.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:32:15 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Trump supporters don't really care about politics.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:32:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pallas] [#44]

View Quote

No kidding.

Also, it is "Bragg's Witness..."
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:36:40 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Who’s going to hold them accountable?  Trump is not a dictator.  The swamp on the left and right will protect everyone, and block everything trump tries to do just like last time.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:41:22 PM EDT
[#46]

Or they'll kill him.
View Quote

^^^^^^

I have been saying this for a long time......they will do it too if they fail in the court room..  the bigger question is, if that happens, what are Americans going to do about it.....because this is what 3rd world countries with dictators do.....
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:42:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bgrhammer] [#47]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Trump would have my utmost admiration if on day one he loaded up in the beast and did impomtu job interviews with the public at large. Just regular people offered a chance of a lifetime to steer the ship for a moment or 2. You can't tell me it could be any worse than the last 4 years. Yeah, there would be some spectacular burn outs letting power and prestige get in the way, but that already happens,  but they offer them a something they can't refuse, hint, hint, play ball or these pictures, real or A.I. get released.

History says that service in the .GOV was never meant to be a semi-lifetime appointment.  You were supposed to get your orders in a fair, and sacrifice 2-4-6 maybe 8 years, and quietly return to your previous life after serving your constitution, the public and return to private life.  

Unless you're a leach, then you linger on for decades.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:44:00 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

I second this motion.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:49:27 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

This.

They know if Trump gets back in the white house they are fucked.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:51:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
View Quote

This case should have never existed in the first place. I don't think they will drop it, the goal is to damage Trump.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top