BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:52:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Thealien:
It doesn't really matter if President Donald J Trump wins election.

without more than 60 senators in the Senate and a strong majority in the house, he will not be able to get a lot accomplished, except via executive order. And they probably already have a bunch of Hawaii judges, ready to strike him down. Every chance he makes any progress.

View Quote
What kind of ruckus can an acting AGUSA cause? Paiging St. Benitez to the White House.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:53:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By gotigers:

The court cases are falling apart. He is ahead in the polls.

I told my wife last week, the left has no choice but to kill him. The dems are more than evil enough to do it. I hope he has good security.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:56:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Grumple:

This
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Grumple:
Originally Posted By GreenGoose:
Does not matter Trump is going to prison.  Already been determined.

This

It's incredible to me how some of you are sticking with the "they can do whatever they want" narrative when every attempt to take Trump down has failed.  If it was so easy, he'd already be relegated to obscurity.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:58:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I hate to say it, but if Trump somehow emerges unscathed from all the lawfare and also miraculously wins, all it will amount to is a landing on the stairway to Hell. He'll be obstructed at every turn. I'll take such a speed bump happily,  but that's all it'll be
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:18:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Captain_Picard:
I hate to say it, but if Trump somehow emerges unscathed from all the lawfare and also miraculously wins, all it will amount to is a landing on the stairway to Hell. He'll be obstructed at every turn. I'll take such a speed bump happily,  but that's all it'll be
View Quote

Yep. He will just sit in the Oval Office complaining on Twitter like his last two years of the first term.

The guy is a freaking mess. We will see if he’s smart enough to pardon himself this time…
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:41:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Trump needs to hand out lists of enemies and get out of jail free cards to 2-300 folks.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:44:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By dyezak:

I'm so shocked by this whole situation.  I think they originally thought they could railroad him and just lock him up.  But that's obviously not working and now they may be thinking about just assasinating him.  Because they've already blown their load, they know now that if Trump DOESN'T get locked up/killed; and he becomes president again...  There will be a LOT of them that will at a minimum have their career's destroyed and some who may end up behind bars themselves.
View Quote

RIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHT.  Just like Hillary was going to get thrown in prison, or Hunter, or . . .
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:46:07 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm shocked he's still alive

and I pray for the safety of his protection team

the people who want him dead would consider 10,000 innocents as acceptable collateral damage just to take him out
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:47:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Kraquine:

Sounds eerily similar to Boehner and McConnell led obstructionism, 1/2009 - 1/2017
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kraquine:
Originally Posted By Thealien:
It doesn't really matter if President Donald J Trump wins election.

without more than 60 senators in the Senate and a strong majority in the house, he will not be able to get a lot accomplished, except via executive order. And they probably already have a bunch of Hawaii judges, ready to strike him down. Every chance he makes any progress.

Sounds eerily similar to Boehner and McConnell led obstructionism, 1/2009 - 1/2017

Except Dem obstructionism is actually effective. Name one major Obama initiative that didn't get passed.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:50:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 0002s] [#10]
There was a reason the Bragg case was going to be shelved.

There is also a reason why the Bragg case was taken off the shelf.

TDS is strong and no matter how many times the lawfare fails, and more to the point make Trump's numbers go up, TDS will continue until it fails again.  They will find a new version and try again.

The only way Trump is going to prison with this case is that the Judge puts him in jail for contempt of court, due to violations of the gag order.

IMHO, Trump wants them to put him in jail.  He is going to appeal the gag order based on the first amendment and by all accounts will win.  By putting Trump in jail he is made stronger.  By Trump defining the judge on a bogus gag order and the judge doing nothing Trump wins.  The case, Bragg and the Judge are getting their shit pushed in because the case was bullshit to start with.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Trump is acquitted, even with bullshit charges, judge and jury.  This case really is very, very weak.  

But....TDS is what it is.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:52:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By pale_pony:

the people who want him dead would consider 10,000 innocents as acceptable collateral damage just to take him out
View Quote

If they wanted him dead. He would be so. He’s worth 1000x’s more alive. They burn down the country and blame him. Trump and his followers allow it to burn because it’s fun.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:02:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Trump would call their conviction bluff and serve as President from behind bars.

A conviction/being jailed would guarantee him re-election and popular vote.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:03:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:

Hard to believe high level Democrats aren't talking about doing it in their circles.
View Quote

It’s different when the target is a billionaire with a healthy dose of paranoia and a really good security team.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:05:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

It's incredible to me how some of you are sticking with the "they can do whatever they want" narrative when every attempt to take Trump down has failed.  If it was so easy, he'd already be relegated to obscurity.
View Quote

Failed?

I mean, agree or disagree but he got absolutely clobbered in his civil suits, to the tune of like half a billion dollars.

Do you honestly think he won’t be convicted in at least one of his 3 criminal trials as well?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:07:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#15]
According to many in this thread we should just give up - do nothing and curl up in a fetal position until we die, hopefully soon.   Have to ask yourself which side they are on.  Have to ask yourself what are they doing here, exactly.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:08:56 AM EDT
[#16]
It will be interesting to see how long he remains in prison.

Well, more precisely, how long will the prison be able to keep people out.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:11:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Donald Trump did not kill himself.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:18:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Failed?

I mean, agree or disagree but he got absolutely clobbered in his civil suits, to the tune of like half a billion dollars.

Do you honestly think he won’t be convicted in at least one of his 3 criminal trials as well?
View Quote

Orange man always wins. Even when he loses. It’s chess bro. He didn’t really lose, he has to appear to lose so he can spring his trap. 10,000 sealed indictments bro.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:21:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By efpeter:

View Quote

They will put him in ADMAX in Florence Co. solitary confinement for his own safety. We will never hear from him again until he croaks. The cape wearers will lament his death.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:27:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:
According to many in this thread we should just give up - do nothing and curl up in a fetal position until we die, hopefully soon.   Have to ask yourself which side they are on.  Have to ask yourself what are they doing here, exactly.
View Quote

They’re descendants of Tories, so capitulating to limp wrist government abuse is embedded in their DNA.

When the system devolves into chaos and the shooting starts the crossfire is going to be wild.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:30:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By 1saxman:

I hope 'they' are ready for the aftermath of that.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:43:51 AM EDT
[#22]

Hard to believe high level Democrats aren't talking about doing it in their circles.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GGF:

Or they'll kill him.

They are, they just use different terminology like: strong Democratic opposition, wink, wink.  You can bet they already have a plan.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:51:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By gtsteve03:

Except Dem obstructionism is actually effective. Name one major Obama initiative that didn't get passed.
View Quote

An AWB.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:53:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cacinok] [#24]
It is actually working out in Trump's favor, but it's not over either - juries can be weird.  

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:59:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Weak sauce.
Lots of estrogen in here anymore.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:21:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Glock031:
Weak sauce.
Lots of estrogen in here anymore.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:39:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

If they wanted him dead. He would be so. He’s worth 1000x’s more alive. They burn down the country and blame him. Trump and his followers allow it to burn because it’s fun.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pale_pony:

When a mob decides to burn a Wendy's,  where's the fun in that.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:53:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Trump appears to be gaining momentum.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:57:27 AM EDT
[#29]

Yep. He will just sit in the Oval Office complaining on Twitter like his last two years of the first term.

The guy is a freaking mess. We will see if he’s smart enough to pardon himself this time…
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Captain_Picard:

Hush, Chicom.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:59:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By clutchsmoke:
Trump appears to be gaining momentum.
View Quote

a lot of people see this bullshit for what it is
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:01:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Just look at the (Fanni Willis?) case. Blatant illegal activities by the prosecution. And they are just sailing along like it didn't happen.

They want trump behind bars and will stop at nothing to make it happen.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:05:08 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

trump isnt going to prison, he may go to jail for a short while if he continues to open his mouth in court. if found guilty the worst that will happen to him will be he's confined with an ankle bracelet in one of his properties. and this trial is meant to humiliate him not to imprison him. it seems to be a very hard sell to convict him of covering up payments to cover up a crime and the crime being to keep bad shit from coming out during the election. i mean thats a big jump of legal bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:11:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThornBooger] [#33]

I told my wife last week, the left has no choice but to kill him. The dems are more than evil enough to do it. I hope he has good security.
View All Quotes

Or they'll kill him.

The swamp, not the left, will kill him.

Continuously viewing this shit from a gop/dem perspective keeps you from seeing what's staring you right in the face.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:15:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Unfortunately, as with the upcoming election, I believe that the outcome of Trump's various court cases has already been determined.  I think the fix is in on the election and all Trump's court cases.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:26:09 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

No way... The case is much too weak.  At most, he will be convicted of a misdemeanor and get probation.  And in any event, he will never see the inside of a cell if he can just stop talking about witnesses and court staff.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:28:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By efpeter:

View Quote

Trump will own the prison by the end of the day.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:37:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By stevelish:

An AWB.
View Quote

Obama spent himself pushing ACA.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:42:54 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Yup because there will be reprisals.

I don't think they can realistically even put him in jail because if he comes up dead while in "custody" (as this is a possibility with any 78 year old man especially one under pressure like him), there will be those who will not be convinced that T$ wasn't Epsteined and some of those will surely react poorly.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:44:38 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:56:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By whollyshite:

Serious question: According to whom?  

His judge is a leftist and his jury is likely full of leftists, so it's going to have to implode in a very fantastic and public way for Trump to have any chance whatsoever.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By whollyshite:

Or they'll kill him.

Serious question: According to whom?  

His judge is a leftist and his jury is likely full of leftists, so it's going to have to implode in a very fantastic and public way for Trump to have any chance whatsoever.

Manhattan where the jury pool was selected from went 85% blue last election. Since voting records are used
For jury duty it wouldn’t be weird to assume 85% of potential jurors would vote blue. Statistically the odds of 12 democrats being selected are fairly high particularly since jury selection can boot some people for no reason.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:36:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Hillbilly69:

I don't think they can realistically even put him in jail because if he comes up dead while in "custody" (as this is a possibility with any 78 year old man especially one under pressure like him), there will be those who will not be convinced that T$ wasn't Epsteined and some of those will surely react poorly.

View Quote

And what makes you think they have a problem with that?  The people targeted will not be the people behind this, and it gives those in charge all the ammo they need for a serious crackdown.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:06:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Cacinok:
It is actually working out in Trump's favor, but it's not over either - juries can be weird.  

View Quote

If there is not a mistrial he will be found guilty.

The appeal will be an epic beat down of Alvin Bragg and Judge Merchan.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:38:15 PM EDT
[#43]

Failed?

Do you honestly think he won't be convicted in at least one of his 3 criminal trials as well?
View All Quotes

Failed?

Do you honestly think he won't be convicted in at least one of his 3 criminal trials as well?

He'll never pay that half billion because his civil suits are horseshit and everyone without TDS knows it.

He also will escape conviction in his criminal trials, despite your wishes.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:42:32 PM EDT
[#44]

An AWB.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gtsteve03:

An AWB.

Yep.  He pushed for it and it failed.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:47:00 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

It really wouldn't surprise me.  If Trump died mysteriously, or even in a way a conspiracy theory could be made for it at this point I would be greatly surprised if there didn't end up being  retaliations against targets judged as being for the opposition.  Rightly or wrongly judged as that.    And that might just be what the left wants.    Start things when they have control and stamp down hard on the opposition.  Might not go the way they want though.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:52:27 PM EDT
[#46]

He'll never pay that half billion because his civil suits are horseshit and everyone without TDS knows it.

View Quote
They'll all get smacked down on appeal. But the people who attacked him know this. They just wanted to hamstring him as much as possible.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:01:48 PM EDT
[#47]
They'll all get smacked down on appeal. But the people who attacked him know this. They just wanted to hamstring him as much as possible.
View All Quotes

It also gives them a great campaign sound bite "He has been charged with X-number of crimes!!!"

Their supporters are too stupid to know "charged with" and "guilty of" are not the same thing.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:57:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By gribble:

And what makes you think they have a problem with that?  The people targeted will not be the people behind this, and it gives those in charge all the ammo they need for a serious crackdown.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gribble:

You might be right but, sometimes crackdowns breed widespread backlash and with the amount of armed people in this country and the amount of aggravation and outright disdain for the .gov, there's no real way to predict how it ends up.

Let a sizeable portion of one political group get it in their head that their guy was bumped off by the other side and shit can get sideways quick. There is so much circumstantial evidence that they were out to get him by hook or by crook and NOBODY on the R side trusts the MSM to do anything other than cover for the D's so who will be there to talk the R's down?

Now let's go back to the Bundy Ranch affair for a minute and remember how that played out.

All that use of force continuum the .gov relies on is real nice (for them) as long as they are the ones with the ability to bring overwhelming force to bear however, when the available force isn't so overwhelming, many of those same guys that were so gung-ho a minute ago start contemplating their own mortality and the entire game changes.

There are certainly those on the other side that are spoiling for a fight. That's obvious by their ham-handed tactics and their rush to reach the finish line.

Just as long as they have others to do the actual fighting for them.  

Remember that.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top