Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:17:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By seek2:

Which is a great question, a Chinese company surreptitiously bought acreage in my area, combined it and
turned it into a strip mine. No one has any answers how they got a permit to do that. Prime private land inside
national forest to boot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By seek2:
Originally Posted By Duke117:

Very likely.
The relevant question is, are we?

Which is a great question, a Chinese company surreptitiously bought acreage in my area, combined it and
turned it into a strip mine. No one has any answers how they got a permit to do that. Prime private land inside
national forest to boot.

Near the Coronado National Forest? Yeah.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:35:40 AM EDT
[#2]
You think the whipping stops with African Nationals?
You know the same shit goes on in the multinational corporations in China with Chinese overseers.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:11:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By ZA206:
That looked like a belt, not a stick...

Damn tho. I can't believe those workers didn't jump up and kick the crap outta that guy.
View Quote

They remain because of the good dental, health and pension plans…
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:13:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
lol

African nations are going to regret the deals they have made with Chinese companies and the Chinese government.

View Quote

I think we will regret that they happened, too. (not that it was our responsibility to stop them)
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:14:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Maybe the Chinese can save South Africa...
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:26:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Chinese and Soviet Left forced Western Europe out of Africa.  Now China and Russia are colonizing the shit out of Africa.

China and Russia will not force China and Russia out of Africa.

The video shows the Chinese version of "when words don't work".

Africa wins again.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:31:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Lou_Daks:

It could be the chynese wind up regretting making those deals even more.  The africans might just tell them to take a hike.  What are the chynese gonna do about it?
View Quote

The Chinese will just pay brutal African governments to enforce Chinese wants and needs.

There is nothing new in any of this, it is the African way.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:33:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Damn tho. I can't believe those workers didn't jump up and kick the crap outta that guy.
View Quote

The only way this makes sense as to why those two didn’t beat massa’ to a pulp is that they were caught for some crime and that punishment was preferable to judicial punishment.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:34:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: timeless] [#9]
I speak Chinese, he was saying "you have to pump up those numbers" and "this hurts me more than you"
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:34:42 AM EDT
[#10]
They can't fight back because the boss probably knows Kung Fu.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:37:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By AA717driver:

Do women still prefer the bear?
View Quote

I'm pretty sure women much prefer the Buck.  $

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:45:59 AM EDT
[#12]

It could be the chynese wind up regretting making those deals even more.  The africans might just tell them to take a hike.  What are the chynese gonna do about it?
View All Quotes
lol

African nations are going to regret the deals they have made with Chinese companies and the Chinese government.

The question may come down to "Are the chinese brutal enough to control Africa?"  I think they may be.   Pay off the people who have to be paid off.   Kill or beat the people that cause problems.   Kill or beat their families/friends if that doesn't work.    They can get a lot from Africa if they're willing to kill or maim enough people to do it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:50:15 AM EDT
[#13]
lol

View Quote

Without the assistance of Judeo-Christian based western values to help make their argument they will most definitely find that the PRC's yoke only gets heavier.

Of course, the people who are facilitating this are their corrupt political leaders who will be just fine counting their millions and appeasing their Chinese masters.

The world in general will have to grapple with the reality of what China is and how badly the world's corrupt leaders have fucked us all by allowing them anything approaching a normal national status.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:52:42 AM EDT
[#14]
A curious combination of high IQ and low impulse control?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:57:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:
And yes a lot of Chinese people are totally racist. They see themselves on top, then white people, and progressively less human from there.
View Quote

This is a thing across Asia, FWIW.

Just about every group harbors deep-seeded hatreds for just about every other group. Almost like it reflects a universal history of competition for power and resources between different groups.

It's only in the US that there's such a thing as "Asian" or "Latino" or even "white".

And there's plenty of racism against whites here in the US, too. I don't mean DEI bullshit, I mean deep old divisions between the descendants of noble and merchant classes in Europe that settled largely in the north-eastern United States and the descendants of Scotch-Irish heritages in Appalachia. That's why the caricatures of white racism are some Bubba from the country who has been as oppressed and disempowered as any group you can name (keeping poor whites from voting was the entire point of measures like poll taxes) instead of the Ivy League types who only let Jews in after the holocaust became undeniable and are currently at the center of efforts to shove them right back off  the campuses with a renewed Nazi fervor.

This shit is deep and ancient, folks.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:57:35 AM EDT
[#16]
lol

View Quote

So is China.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:57:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By PeepEater:
China either figured out that slavery existed for thousands of years because it got shit done or they are about to lose their ass when Africa wrecks their investments.
View Quote

China runs over their own citizens with tanks.

They don't give a fuck about Africans.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:01:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Please... look at the way Africans treat each other. He's just speaking to them in a language they will understand.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:05:32 PM EDT
[#19]
They talk about this more on this podcast.

https://rumble.com/user/jackthebarbershopguy/videos

Seriously though, this podcast is nuts.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:09:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bubbatheredneck] [#20]
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

Without the assistance of Judeo-Christian based western values to help make their argument they will most definitely find that the PRC's yoke only gets heavier.

Of course, the people who are facilitating this are their corrupt political leaders who will be just fine counting their millions and appeasing their Chinese masters.

The world in general will have to grapple with the reality of what China is and how badly the world's corrupt leaders have fucked us all by allowing them anything approaching a normal national status.
View Quote
A world without Judeo-Christian values is a dark place that few in the west can imagine.

Two choices in the world right now.
Repent.
Or fasten your seatbelt and return your tray table to the upright and locked position.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:09:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By scrambler28:
They can't fight back because the boss probably knows Kung Fu.
View Quote

His kick was pretty good.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:15:12 PM EDT
[#22]
lol

View Quote

Yessir.  Makes the evil white man look a little better now, doesn't it?

And I bet the Chinese are going to be a touch harder to get rid of.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:17:52 PM EDT
[#23]

In some African countries they do.  Kenya has deported some Chinese workers for calling Africans monkeys.

Kenya deports racist Chinese man

And yes a lot of Chinese people are totally racist. They see themselves on top, then white people, and progressively less human from there.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:
The Chinese understand how to navigate Africa better than we do.

They pay off the right people.

If this was an African beating his African workers this wouldn't even be a story

In some African countries they do.  Kenya has deported some Chinese workers for calling Africans monkeys.

Kenya deports racist Chinese man

Every non- Chinese Asian person I've known, including those with Chinese ancestry, consider them to be the worst racists, to the point of Chinese superiority, and they generally just don't like Chinese people.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:22:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By jhereg:

The question may come down to "Are the chinese brutal enough to control Africa?"  I think they may be.   Pay off the people who have to be paid off.   Kill or beat the people that cause problems.   Kill or beat their families/friends if that doesn't work.    They can get a lot from Africa if they're willing to kill or maim enough people to do it.
View All Quotes
lol

They'd have to kill millions of people they consider subhuman species and we put an end to people who do that 70 years ago.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:22:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By mr_o:
Why the Africans didn't jump up and kick Wu's ass is beyond me. It was two on one. I'd take Wu's belt and shove it up his ass and out his mouth.
View Quote

Authority and power is as much perception as it is an exercise in physical force.  If those men believed they were slaves, then they are slaves.  Wu was just reinforcing it for them.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:24:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Bubbatheredneck:
A world without Judeo-Christian values is a dark place that few in the west can imagine.

Repent.
Or fasten your seatbelt and return your tray table to the upright and locked position.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bubbatheredneck:

Repent.

I'm good, because I bring a backpack Oxygen generator on every flight.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:29:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By iwouldntknow:

They'd have to kill millions of people they consider subhuman species and we put an end to people who do that 70 years ago.
View All Quotes
lol

I don't think they care.    We stopped that a long time ago.  They haven't.    Who's going to risk a world war to stop stuff in Africa China will probably do in a deniable way?    Throw the guy that did it under the bus and bring in another just like him or worse.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:31:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Next time you see a tweet of some black dude beating the crap out of an Asian, reference this video.

Never again means something different here.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:53:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By mgwantob:

This right here. They consider them to be sub-human species, and much worse than how the Nazis looked at Jews. My honest opinion is that the Chinese, if they have their way, will exterminate a massive population of Africans in order to move their people there to re-colonize.
View Quote

For a few years it has looked like that is the plan, to me at least.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:55:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By trout3:
They'll learn that " Africa always wins " is true
View Quote

Nah, China DGAF.  That's the difference.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:56:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By mgwantob:

This right here. They consider them to be sub-human species, and much worse than how the Nazis looked at Jews. My honest opinion is that the Chinese, if they have their way, will exterminate a massive population of Africans in order to move their people there to re-colonize.
View Quote

Would not surprise me in the least.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:02:41 PM EDT
[#32]

This is a thing across Asia, FWIW.

Just about every group harbors deep-seeded hatreds for just about every other group. Almost like it reflects a universal history of competition for power and resources between different groups.

It's only in the US that there's such a thing as "Asian" or "Latino" or even "white".

And there's plenty of racism against whites here in the US, too. I don't mean DEI bullshit, I mean deep old divisions between the descendants of noble and merchant classes in Europe that settled largely in the north-eastern United States and the descendants of Scotch-Irish heritages in Appalachia. That's why the caricatures of white racism are some Bubba from the country who has been as oppressed and disempowered as any group you can name (keeping poor whites from voting was the entire point of measures like poll taxes) instead of the Ivy League types who only let Jews in after the holocaust became undeniable and are currently at the center of efforts to shove them right back off  the campuses with a renewed Nazi fervor.

This shit is deep and ancient, folks.
View Quote

Thank you for this very interesting and valuable post.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:11:09 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

7,046,320 COVID-19 deaths as of 21 April, 2024 according to the World Health Organization, so an election cycle could be stolen and the US Government overthrown...did not happen 70 years ago.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:12:55 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote
agree on both
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:32:02 PM EDT
[#35]
lol

View Quote

Rural Africans are right up there with the cartels for savagery if they dislike you.

The .gif and webms floating around 4Chan are eye opening.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:52:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By MikeSSS:

7,046,320 COVID-19 deaths as of 21 April, 2024 according to the World Health Organization, so an election cycle could be stolen and the US Government overthrown...did not happen 70 years ago.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MikeSSS:

Those COVID deaths were faked because doctors wrote that COVID killed people even when it didn't just to get government money (read YOUR TAX DOLLARS)...    

It was no worse than the flu.

It's important to leave the ways of proud nationalism in the past and embrace the global new world order.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:52:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By JellyBelly:

Rural Africans are right up there with the cartels for savagery if they dislike you.

The .gif and webms floating around 4Chan are eye opening.
View Quote

Don't they know that diversity is their strength and if you kill your enemies, they win?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:48:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By callgood:

King Leopold II of Belgium would disagree
View All Quotes
Lucre further said, “It appears the Chinese are ‘fare more racist than the White man’ in Africa.

was he the "castrate the ones that done make quota of rubber" or was he the "amputate the arms of the non quota meters" i always get those two kings confused.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:50:32 PM EDT
[#39]
lol

View Quote

Not just the Africans.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:53:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By fsjdw2:

was he the "castrate the ones that done make quota of rubber" or was he the "amputate the arms of the non quota meters" i always get those two kings confused.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fsjdw2:
Lucre further said, “It appears the Chinese are ‘fare more racist than the White man’ in Africa.

"Chop off the arms of the children of those who don't make quota" if memory serves
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:59:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Any idea what the beating was for? Were they late for work, or did they rape someone?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:00:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Lucre further said, "It appears the Chinese are 'fare more racist than the White man' in Africa.
View Quote
Image that.  Some races/cultures are far more racist than White Americans.  

I am shocked! Shocked I tell you!  
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:07:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#43]

View All Quotes
lol

You think anyone's going to war over China killing some Africans? I doubt it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:43:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By runcible:
View All Quotes
lol

What is the Export Control Act of 1940?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:50:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By WoolRug:

Not so.
The chicoms won't buckle to shame and public opinion like Anglo nations.
View Quote

That's the truth. The chinese will leave when the last ton of ore is extracted.

They will learn to just employ other blacks to do the policing.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:00:42 PM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
lol

How many people know or care what's happening in Sudan right now?  Liberals are still promoting and buying electric cars with African lithium.  Etc, etc.  All of it is just another day in Africa.  TIA, eh Danny?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:10:43 PM EDT
[#47]
How long until an American company gets sued for developing a product that the Chinese copied and used to abuse Africans?
For the type of guy who enjoys watching the world burn this is entertaining.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:12:15 PM EDT
[#48]
lol

View Quote

They already do. Many realize that they have been financially colonized.
On the bright side for China the road and belt countries buying Chinese junk keeping china's economy on life support.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:13:57 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Dude some of the EU countries make China look like saints when it comes to ripping off 3rd world shitholes.
Just look how badly the Euros robbed South Africa electrical grid.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:14:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Rise and shine, normies.

Chicoms are brutal.
Page / 4
Top Top