BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:33:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Emeoba69:

Should be a male equivalent of the question. Would you want to be stuck in the woods with a bear or stuck in divorce court with a woman?
View Quote

Lol that one's easy
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:34:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:

Lol what? this is what people are getting bent out of shape about?

That's embarrassing for men to be upset about this. We are creatures of logic. And logically, with endless movies and endless negative media about men being violent towards women , It should come as absolutely no surprise that women would prefer their end to be over quickly.  And logically speaking feminists are inundated with propaganda. If propaganda didn't work, no one would do it.

That said the subtext of the question is obviously would you rather be raped and murdered or Just killed. Again, don't fault a single woman making that choice , It's a loaded question.

To a woman the question is like:
Would you rather encounter a psychotic crackhead with a gun or a cartel runner with a knife?
View Quote
Most men aren't upset about it though.  We are mainly just laughing at the stupidity of feminists.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:36:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By victorgonzales:
When these dumb hoes choose the bear online ignoring the obvious that a majority of men would fight the bear to save them..

The response is.  "Yes we know you'd choose the violent predator over the statistically safer option.  We have already seen who you chase in the dating pool vs who you put in the friend zone"

Makes them big mad.
View Quote

Except your argument is flawed . As someone who has spent the vast majority living in bear country ,  bear encounters that turn out bad vs the tens of thousands of bear encounters that end without incident it is almost a statistical zero. Bear attacks are EXTREMELY rare and easily half of the ones that do end up bad are because dumb fucks encroach where they shouldn’t be.

The whole man vs bear argument is retarded as a whole.  But you have about as high of a chance as being attacked by a bear as you do being struck by lightning.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:36:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Naamah:

Your wife’s (daughter’s, sister’s, mother’s, etc.) car breaks down in the woods somewhere. Should she a) wait at the car for a known quantity man (you, police, tow truck, whatever) to show up, knowing a bear might be in the area, or b) get in a vehicle with the first man who drives by?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dedreckon:
Originally Posted By AngryNagant:
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

So are men. I offer this thread as evidence
Not really.  None of this would be happening if women weren't trying to be so dramatic about how men are so much worse than bears.  Attention whores gonna attention whore.

There are a lot of women who are looking at all these threads (probably not here, but other forums, comments sections) and saying "keep crying, we love male tears"

Best to ignore them, that is what will get them angry
I used to believe ignoring things online was the best path because stupid arguments will fail on their own.   After a decade or so I have realized if you don't challenge bad ideas online they turn into movements and commonly held beliefs.  

This isn't just women you got the stupid Tate alpha bro incel shit online to go along with this all men are predators hyper feminist bullshit.  More people should shit on these arguments.  Being silent isn't working well

I understand and could go either.way, but even in the big bear thread one of our arf women is totally agreeing to choosing the bear. No logic can penetrate some people and we are back to feelings vs facts.

That said, the memes are getting better and better

Your wife’s (daughter’s, sister’s, mother’s, etc.) car breaks down in the woods somewhere. Should she a) wait at the car for a known quantity man (you, police, tow truck, whatever) to show up, knowing a bear might be in the area, or b) get in a vehicle with the first man who drives by?

My daughter or wife would call me or my son.

I get it, you have your opinion based on what you've experienced in the woods, but is your unique experience derived the same way the 70-90% of the women is whatever started this subject also decide they prefer a bear to a strange man in the woods?

You know it's because of the toxic misandry that pop culture is spewing, you just don't seem to want to admit that.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:36:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://i.imgur.com/cI4cuST.png

View Quote
LOL no way ChatGPT is that based, but I'm sure feminists will fall for it anyways.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:51:25 AM EDT
[#6]

I get it, you have your opinion based on what you've experienced in the woods, but is your unique experience derived the same way the 70-90% of the women is whatever started this subject also decide they prefer a bear to a strange man in the woods?

You know it's because of the toxic misandry that pop culture is spewing, you just don't seem to want to admit that.
View All Quotes

Not really.  None of this would be happening if women weren't trying to be so dramatic about how men are so much worse than bears.  Attention whores gonna attention whore.

There are a lot of women who are looking at all these threads (probably not here, but other forums, comments sections) and saying "keep crying, we love male tears"

I used to believe ignoring things online was the best path because stupid arguments will fail on their own.   After a decade or so I have realized if you don't challenge bad ideas online they turn into movements and commonly held beliefs.  

This isn't just women you got the stupid Tate alpha bro incel shit online to go along with this all men are predators hyper feminist bullshit.  More people should shit on these arguments.  Being silent isn't working well

I understand and could go either.way, but even in the big bear thread one of our arf women is totally agreeing to choosing the bear. No logic can penetrate some people and we are back to feelings vs facts.

Would you advise your wife or daughter to wait for you or get in the first vehicle that passes with a man they don’t know?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:52:47 AM EDT
[#7]
lol oh how I don’t miss Facebook

But I like OP’s reply
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:53:27 AM EDT
[#8]
What a silly argument.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:15:41 AM EDT
[#9]

She’s right, you know. Plus less paperwork and legal nonsense if you have to shoot a bear.

I got called a man hater for that logic, though.
View Quote

I got a lot of hate on tiktok for pointing out that the women in my life have the tools and the training/mindset to handle bears, men, whatever.

People got big mad when I mentioned that my daughter went off to college with an AR and a G17.

Demonizing men, women, and bears is apparently easier than actually doing the work and training the people we love.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:27:31 AM EDT
[#10]
What a stupid fucking post.
If youre a man you shouldnt give a fuck.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:36:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Southernman077:
I would rather swim with a shark than be in the woods with a feminist harpy.
View Quote
But what if the feminist harpy swimming with you is menstruating?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:44:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Chuck25:

Logic does not hold true in Florida, we have some really screwed up laws on shooting animals in Florida. There is no stand your ground for wildlife.  

Without it you are hosed if you cap a bear in Florida.
You will most likely go to jail and be crucified in the local news.
You will spend money on legal defense to get you out of the mess you are in.

Shoot a person in self defense.  Your fine.
They need to fix the law so that if it’s a bear or a person.  You can stand your ground.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chuck25:

She’s right, you know. Plus less paperwork and legal nonsense if you have to shoot a bear.

I got called a man hater for that logic, though.

Logic does not hold true in Florida, we have some really screwed up laws on shooting animals in Florida. There is no stand your ground for wildlife.  

Without it you are hosed if you cap a bear in Florida.
You will most likely go to jail and be crucified in the local news.
You will spend money on legal defense to get you out of the mess you are in.

Shoot a person in self defense.  Your fine.
They need to fix the law so that if it’s a bear or a person.  You can stand your ground.

I was thinking the same

Especially if a grizzly in a protected area. I've heard some bad stories.

That said even if you're convicted for shooting a bear, the penalty won't be as much as a conviction for a human if ruled a bad shoot. No one is getting life over a bear.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:07:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By fighter443:
But what if the feminist harpy swimming with you is menstruating?
View Quote
at least shes not pregnant?

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:11:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Michaelson] [#14]
Originally Posted By tsg68:
What was that survival show where the women kept having to rely on the men’s camp for food, fire and shelter again?
View Quote

@tsg68

Got you, fam. Here's the commentary.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:25:29 AM EDT
[#15]

Would you advise your wife or daughter to wait for you or get in the first vehicle that passes with a man they don’t know?
View All Quotes

If they are at risk being outside (blizzard or something like that) yes, but Ive also helped them be more prepared (emergency supplies in all vehicles) and they both have guns and pepper spray I've bought them.

You are missing the point with your hypothetical since the whole discussion was bear vs. random man. It really is about how our culture has taught women to hate and fear men (again, a generalization) and not value them.

You stated your reasons in the big thread for choosing bear and that is great and all and you always seem like a women who has her shit together, but the lopsided response of women is a bad thing for our culture, for women, for men and for the USA.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:45:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:

Lol what? this is what people are getting bent out of shape about?

That's embarrassing for men to be upset about this. We are creatures of logic. And logically, with endless movies and endless negative media about men being violent towards women , It should come as absolutely no surprise that women would prefer their end to be over quickly.  And logically speaking feminists are inundated with propaganda. If propaganda didn't work, no one would do it.

That said the subtext of the question is obviously would you rather be raped and murdered or Just killed. Again, don't fault a single woman making that choice , It's a loaded question.

To a woman the question is like:
Would you rather encounter a psychotic crackhead with a gun or a cartel runner with a knife?
View Quote
I understand women are basing their answer largely on the worst case scenario but it's telling they jump to the worst case scenario.  The propaganda is working and that's not good for our future .  The world is a hard lonely place if you don't find a good partner.   If men believe all women are sluts waiting to cheat on them and steal their stuff and women believe all men are violent rapists if nobody is around to catch them, then our kids are going to have a very hard time building a trusting relationship and healthy family that can last and make life worth living
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:58:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://i.imgur.com/cI4cuST.png

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:03:42 PM EDT
[#18]
I understand women are basing their answer largely on the worst case scenario but it's telling they jump to the worst case scenario.  The propaganda is working and that's not good for our future .  The world is a hard lonely place if you don't find a good partner.   If men believe all women are sluts waiting to cheat on them and steal their stuff and women believe all men are violent rapists if nobody is around to catch them, then our kids are going to have a very hard time building a trusting relationship and healthy family that can last and make life worth living
View Quote
I know what your saying, but even in an attempt to acknowledge both sides of the issue you've said illogical things. Women believe that men might be  rapists if no one is around to catch them....who are the ones around to catch them? The implication of the entire premise is that women aren't physically able to defend themselves against a man.  So, if your statement is correct, which I agree, logic would point you toward, because women seem able to function in society when there are lots of people around, what "other people" make women feel safer than being alone with a man?   Is it other women?  

Or is there an built in acknowledgement that most men are good and women are safer when surrounded by "other people" able to physically intercede on their behalf?  

Making this entire "thought exercise" a cheap, stupid and intentionally divisive stunt intended to do harm to our society and make women look like all the stereotypes they likely don't agree with.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:18:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:49:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FightingHellfish] [#20]
People also need to ask a question about this Forest scenario?

Does the woman encounter a black?
Or a grizzly?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:18:01 PM EDT
[#21]
I would really like this mean to merge with the "shake that bear" meme
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:29:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Aren't women more likely to be victims of a bear attack? Sounds like the bear don't want to deal with the BS either.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top