Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:24:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:
Conservative media is largely run by leftists and grifters to make conservatives ineffective and look stupid.
View Quote

Yeah I’m starting to believe this one.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:28:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Frank_B:
Our universe is an exploding firecracker that God lit and tossed aside just for shits and giggles.
View Quote

Holy crap! I've thought this since I learned about the big bang
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:28:57 PM EDT
[#3]
The big social media companies are really owned by the CIA as a means to have a file on just about everyone. There’s a giant data mining algorithm behind them that monitors everything and everyone. And even things like the Like and emojis are keeping tabs on what you prefer, what makes you happy and what pisses you off. The algorithm knows your mood at any given time.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:30:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: j3_] [#4]
That you only have to think it for them to know. The ads give it away.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Squeefoo:

There are some that say the devil wants to destroy the pinnacle of God's creation.
View Quote

I wouldn't say white people are the pinnacle of God's creation. We aren't evil either like a lot of people think.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:47:42 PM EDT
[#6]
SS agent George Hickey "accidentally" shot JFK in the head with an M16.

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:56:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By colklink:

I 100% believe there is a world wide push to genocide white people.

For whatever reason the global elite have decided whites have to go. Maybe they think we won't make good peasants, IDK.
View Quote

The wikipedia article for "White genocide" lays it on REALLY thick trying to convince people it doesn't exist
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:59:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Lizard People and the moon is hollow.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:00:26 PM EDT
[#9]
"The Beatles Never Existed" was my favorite conspiracy theory. I think the site's gone.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:01:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By mayday:
Aliens under the ice in Antartica.  Have heard from folks there are MASSIVE under ice areas, where you can sail ships into    -- that house tech and evidence of other-worldly intelligence.
View Quote

Aliens vs predator is a whole movie about that.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:01:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Chemtrails 🤔
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:03:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Phlat Earf.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:07:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Paul is dead, goo goo ja goob.

Dillinger's cock is in the basement of the Smithsonian.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:07:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#14]
Sacred cows in hinduism could actually be demonic . In Ezekiel 1 and 10 it describes the four faces of a cherub. the Ox's face and the Cherub's face are used interchangeably, so it implies that is their primary face. Demons are supposed  to be cherubs in the bible. Moloch's bovine face, the golden calf, both examples of devil worship. The cow is their sacred animal.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:07:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:12:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:
Sacred cows in hinduism could actually be demonic . In Ezekiel 1 and 10 it describes the four faces of a cherub. the Ox's face and the Cherub's face are used interchangeably, so it implies that is their primary face. Demons are supposed  to be cherubs in the bible. Moloch's bovine face, the golden calf, both examples of devil worship. The cow is their sacred animal.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:12:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Soylent Green was a documentary
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:16:54 PM EDT
[#18]
The Illuminati are well under way in implementing the New World Order.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:25:09 PM EDT
[#19]
I believe in Data Mining threads.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:50:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By MiskeetShooter1:
The big social media companies are really owned by the CIA as a means to have a file on just about everyone. There’s a giant data mining algorithm behind them that monitors everything and everyone. And even things like the Like and emojis are keeping tabs on what you prefer, what makes you happy and what pisses you off. The algorithm knows your mood at any given time.
View Quote

There is more truth to this than you know.  You might want to look at who owns properties adjacent to FB data centers via the county GIS tax records.  Patterns will develop and theories may be confirmed.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:53:47 PM EDT
[#21]
On Sept 11 that flight 93 over Pennsylvania was shoot down by F15s.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:57:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By smokycity:
We (the US) landed on the moon.
View Quote

There’s some pretty interesting evidence on this.  
Thanks Joe Rogan!
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:59:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 2:00:01 PM EDT
[#24]
That the Apollo 10 mission to the moon actually landed and brought back alien technology.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Social media is being run by China and Russia to turn the US into a bunch of leftist trans kids.  In another generation or two they can just roll right in to conquer us
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 2:07:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By PeepEater:
Rudolf Hess was kept hidden because Germany offered to end the war in the West and was turned down by the collectivist governments of the US and GB because they wanted their Soviet ally to conquer Eastern Europe and Germany. If the US public knew that an end of the war was on the table in 1941 and turned down before the US incurred most of its casualties it would not have gone over well.
View Quote
@PeepEater

Can you pass along more information?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 2:12:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cinco1] [#27]
The big social media companies are really owned by the CIA as a means to have a file on just about everyone. There's a giant data mining algorithm behind them that monitors everything and everyone. And even things like the Like and emojis are keeping tabs on what you prefer, what makes you happy and what pisses you off. The algorithm knows your mood at any given time.
View Quote
"Alphabet Inc."  They even throw it right in your face with the corporate "front" name (i.e. a play on the .gov "alphabet agencies").

And oh yeah...

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 2:12:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By akguy1985:
SS agent George Hickey "accidentally" shot JFK in the head with an M16.

View Quote
Just so you know, that didn't happen.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 2:28:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By ch1966:
I believe it's a possibility that Gilgamesh was a giant.
The product of sons of God and daughters of men.

View Quote

I wonder if his city of Uruk along with he himself possibly being a nephilim inspired Tolkien when he named the uruk-hai.  Maybe he had the same belief as you?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 3:16:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Define "Faction"?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 3:24:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: raverill] [#31]
Joe Biden actually won the 2020 election
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 3:24:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Moyockgunner] [#32]
Not in any particular order,

1.. Epstein didnt kill himself.

2. Anthony Bourdain didnt kill himself.

3. WTC 7 was controlled demo.

4. If WTC 7 was controlled demo then...

5. Covid 19 was a biological weapon.

6. The Illuminatti are real.

7. Aliens live among us and may simply be interdimentional travelers.

8. JFK was murdered by LBJ, CIA and the MIC.

9. MK Ultra is real.

10. Tommy 101 and John Titor are real.

11. BFE was a largely  ARF centric  controlled by alphabet agencies.

12. Gen Flynn is Q.

13. We are all on a list.

14. Sandy Hook was faked.

15. Soros was and is behind BLM and Anti Isreali trouble.

16. Las Vegas was deep state.

17. Maybe it is all a simulation.

18. Something terrible this way comes.

19. MLK AND Malcolm X were both  killed by the FBI.

20. OKC was ATF, DOJ AND FBI. Janet Reno, Hillary and Eric Holder were in it up to there necks.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 3:32:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MikeJGA] [#33]
Young GHW Bush a CIA operative got money from his Texas oil tycoon buddies to fund the murder of JFK.  They thought it was to remove him from office, not murder him.  

Fast forward. GHW Bush give Saddam the OK to invade Kuwait.  The sons of the oil tycoons, seeing a loss of control of the oil market told FGHWB to kick Saddam out or be exposed as the money man in JFKs murder.  Desert Storm was the result.

FGHWB was a CIA operative at the time.

FGHWB did greenlght Iraq invading Kuwait.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 3:36:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Highly advanced civilization was here and wiped out by the younger dryas event 13000 years ago.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:36:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Krater:
Kennedy was assassinated by a CIA faction.
View Quote
Yep.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:59:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Surtr:
Highly advanced civilization was here and wiped out by the younger dryas event 13000 years ago.
View Quote

Any links to this rabbit hole?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:04:49 PM EDT
[#37]
The Dead Internet Theory isn't a theory.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:09:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By BigPapaColt:
Chemtrails 🤔
View Quote

Chemtrails always sound stupid.

Until you've seen them.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:34:30 PM EDT
[#39]
MH370 disappeared into a wormhole developed with top-secret Tesla inspired technology and is hidden in a secret location, possible Diego Garcia. Ok, maybe not. But how cool would it be if we could create terrestrial wormholes for instant travel?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:56:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By DaGoose:
The Dead Internet Theory isn't a theory.
View Quote

I’m not sure if we are 100% there yet, but I’d wager we are at least 10% there.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:07:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Sports bracket challenges were invented by the CIA to trick time travelers into exposing themselves.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:10:22 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Came here to say exactly that.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:11:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By TxLewis:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TxLewis:

@TxLewis

here is a good starting point:

Göbekli Tepe and the Prophecy of Pillar 43 | Apocalypse and the Vulture Stone
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:13:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By BourbonBeast:
Mine is as follows, I have zero proof but I feel like the federal government has definitely built something like this.

I believe that the federal government (mainly the NSA) has built a system that monitors all of the metadata that we already know the NSA is ingesting from electronic comms. I believe that this system is set up to monitor how the general population as a whole is feeling with respect to their government - the more people that post about precursors to actual revolt, the more the system flashes red. The uprisings in 2011 during the Arab Spring serve as a loose blueprint for this - they can tell what was posted, what was talked about, and they can see how it correlated to the regime changes that happened over there.

Basically, I believe that there is a system that monitors the “pulse” of the country and can tell when the probability of mass revolt is increasing.

What’s your tin foil hat theory that you have no proof for, but are sure is true?
View Quote

Well, they sure have built a ton of data centers...

Mine is that big corp / big gov't are in cahoots to a degree, and money flows to feed the DEI / progressive / woke stuff via grey means.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:14:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By DogtownTom:

That low post count/new members are ATF/FBI/.gov Russian/Chinese plants.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:15:09 PM EDT
[#46]
The big social media companies are really owned by the CIA as a means to have a file on just about everyone. There's a giant data mining algorithm behind them that monitors everything and everyone. And even things like the Like and emojis are keeping tabs on what you prefer, what makes you happy and what pisses you off. The algorithm knows your mood at any given time.
View Quote
I've thought about this many times. Same with VPN services, Signal, whatever.  

even if it is not true, the gov can take or purchase the data, so that makes it true.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:19:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Not necessarily now, but I think AI is going to be an integral part of NSA in the short future.

Going through millions of social media pages and forum posts in an instant. Categorizing and filtering through people. Plugged into social media it could presumably scan through people's messages on Facebook like gpt does with Google. It will definitely be used to create lists of people.

I think AI will also assist in fighting crime. Including tax evasion.

Alot of laws haven't been enforced in the last 100 years because it wasn't practical or possible to efficiently do so. AI will help facilitate and cut that gap.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:21:32 PM EDT
[#48]
A lot of the retarded things leftists believe in CURRENT YEAR have roots in 4Chan trolling on Tumblr that ended up getting adopted by actual leftists.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:22:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Courtney killed Kurt.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:22:59 PM EDT
[#50]
That the Deep Horizon disaster was actually cause by the Stuxtnet virus and the .gov actively covered it up.

There was a similar incident a could have years after that where almost the exact same thing happened on another oil drilling rig but they managed to avoid it. Anyway they analyzed their computer system and found that the Stuxtnet virus was present on it.
Page / 6
Top Top