Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2023 9:25:15 AM EDT
So I can make an informed decision. My gun bunny’s birthday is forth coming and she wants a simulator. The primary firearms will be an AR15 and a Pump Shotgun. Currently a Mossberg 20 ga. But a 12 ga is also available if needed. We would also like to use it for and hand guns. If more info is needed just ask. As for budget I have no idea of what you get for your money on these. I’m thinking around 1.5K hopefully less. [email protected]
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 11:34:11 AM EDT
[#1]
The ones I've used were high dollar simulators (thousands to tens of thousands)

I've seen positive reviews for Smokeless Range
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 12:39:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I dunno how it actually looks/work, but thats pretty cool..

It'll end up being spendy too, but what good sim won't...

$570.00 You have cost of the Sim device/software
$$$$.$$ a Laptop or PC
$$$$.$$ Projector or Big Ass TV
$$$$.$$ Screen if using a Projector
Then, not sure if it comes with guns, if they need purchased or if works with your own or what?
$$$$.$$  ***ETA***Looks like they have to be purchased at 125-150+ ea..

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 1:12:00 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 for smokeless range.  I have a setup and use thier drop in barrels for airsoft pistols and sirt nt training pistols. Their ranges are many and varied. Plus two person simultaneous shooting.
However,  not cheap.

I have taught many a person safe handling and holding for new shooters.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 1:13:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Also have a drop in bolt for my M4 with auto trigger reset.
Ask me any questions you want
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top