Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:05:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

Compared to Biden I have no doubt he would be slower.
View Quote

So far that has proven to be false.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:46:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LibertyShip] [#2]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

weird and creepy is defending a classless vulgarity... guess you missed the point, as usual.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Skydivesnake:

Nope, again a mischaracterization. I'm not justifying it; just making sure the actual statement is correctly quoted. Of course with the TDS you guys can barely see straight let along quote someone correctly.

And I don't appreciate your weird and creepy pivot there.

weird and creepy is defending a classless vulgarity... guess you missed the point, as usual.

While some officers disapproved of the curse words and vulgar epithets sprinkled throughout the speech, the enlisted men loved it because Patton was speaking like them, in the “language of the barracks,” according to Brighton.

https://taskandpurpose.com/history/6-remarkable-excerpts-from-pattons-famously-vulgar-3rd-army-speech/

Tea Party manners didn't get us to Berlin, and they won't get us out of the jam in which we currently find ourselves.

In some ways, our biggest problem is that we end up sharing our foxholes with "Karens."

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#3]
You got two choices Trump or Biden.

One fucks grown women.  The other one showers with his daughter and sniffs little kids.

One has made his way in business and made a lot of money.  The other has lived off the government tit his entire life and has made millions off of graft and corruption.

One wants to defend your way of life and the other wants to stop your way of life.

This is a simple test.  Don't over analyze the question.  It is simple.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:53:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TEXASROOTERSBROTHER:

One fucks grown women.  The other one showers with his daughter and sniffs little kids.

One has made his way in business and made a lot of money.  The other has lived off the government tit his entire life and has made millions off of graft and corruption.

One wants to defend your way of life and the other wants to stop your way of life.

View Quote

One had the whole government turned against his administration.  The other has the whole government covering his corruption.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:50:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 1911SFOREVER:

One had the whole government turned against his administration.  The other has the whole government covering his corruption.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1911SFOREVER:

take it easy guys, you're making the NTs run out of steam.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:55:19 AM EDT
[#6]
One lied and promised to fix it. Got destroyed, gave the keys to the country to fauci. Encouraged shutdowns. Encouraged and embraced red flag laws. We can do this all day… it’s an endless circle of fuck up from both choices.

We are screwed.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:57:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Skydivesnake] [#7]

View All Quotes

Nope, again a mischaracterization. I'm not justifying it; just making sure the actual statement is correctly quoted. Of course with the TDS you guys can barely see straight let along quote someone correctly.

And I don't appreciate your weird and creepy pivot there.

As usual, you TDS blinded guys don't have a leg to stand on and resort to generating a sideline argument and then arguing that like a self-eating snake

TDS: Trump said xxxx
Me: Nope, he actually said yyyy, the first part of which you guys all disregard
TDS: You must be a pedo for defending Trump (even though I didn't defend Trump, and you guys are gonna vote Biden, despite his proclivity for showering with his daughter)
Me: Nope, I'm just saying you guys are misquoting him, he said yyyy, and it's weird and creepy to inply I'm a pedo when I just correct your quotes
TDS: [some bullshit cop-out to justify yourself]

But that's always the way it goes with you guys isn't it ? No actual intelligent discussion, just recharacterization/misquoting someone else then argue that point instead
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:19:33 AM EDT
[#8]

But that's always the way it goes with you guys isn't it ? No actual intelligent discussion, just recharacterization/misquoting someone else then argue that point instead
View Quote

That is ironic as fuck considering the way almost all discussion of Trump goes around here

It’s literally the tactic used by Team Trump constantly.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:23:08 AM EDT
[#9]

As usual, you TDS blinded guys don't have a leg to stand on and resort to generating a sideline argument and then arguing that like a self-eating snake

TDS: You must be a pedo for defending Trump (even though I didn't defend Trump, and you guys are gonna vote Biden, despite his proclivity for showering with his daughter)
Me: Nope, I'm just saying you guys are misquoting him, he said yyyy, and it's weird and creepy to inply I'm a pedo when I just correct your quotes

View Quote

I made quite a substantial point, which you guys disregarded for an entire page over the word “allegedly”, which had nothing to do with anything anyway.

I think Alanis Morrisette wrote a song about what that’s called.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:24:40 AM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter good Sir
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:25:55 AM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

This is quite literally every Trumper since 2017.

Ignore, deflect, deny, counter-accuse.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:30:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/430926/IMG_4173-3126185.jpg
View Quote

Meme is accurate.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:38:50 AM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

Hell, just think some of them have been doing nothing but fuck Trump now for 9 fucking years.....And if you believe that they absolutely refuse to vote for anyone who isn't 100% pure on the 2nd  Amendment some of them have never ever gotten a candidate elected in all the years since they became old enough to vote...Talk about fucking childish temper tantrum....
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:22:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#14]

View Quote

Since you persist...

You specifically stated it was "a consensual act with prior consent of the female."  "prior consent!" lol.  He was recorded  bragging about engaging in conduct without consent based objectively about getting away with "grabbing" women by the pussy because he is rich and famous (I'll try dumbing it down for you... lets go to the dictionary for guidance: "grab: to grasp or seize suddenly and roughly.").  If something is sudden and rough how is it you give prior consent.. explain. You also said "Correctness is very important if you are prescribing words to someone (sic.)"  funny that's exactly what you were/are doing.   Clearly he was talking about getting away with something the average man could not and he was not suggesting his conduct was welcome and invited... you fabricated those facts for him.  

You "didn't defend him?!?"  Nice try at revisionism when that's exactly all you've been doing.  You: "Difference here is that one guy is a low moral POS only if you believe the MSM narratives."  Go ahead and show us where you said anything negative about the statement or his actions... will you say so now??  

And since you started... Let's play "creepy."

Where did I imply you were a "pedo.?" I wouldn't want my daughters alone in a room with trump.  Your trying to suggest I was implying something "creepy" when we were engaging in a discussion about trumps treatment of women and I asked whether you had a wife or daughter was the creepy move, by you.  It was an obvious and fair question about perspective.  And I explained that in my next post and still you persist.  That is/was also a slimy slide and an obvious evasion.  Had we continued, I would have suggested you ask your womenfolk about their interpretation of trump's statement.  My womenfolk have no misconception about what trump meant and they are not "flaming libs." And one of our respected and lifetime female members in this thread has no doubt about it either, but you went after her with your nonsense as well.  

What is also creepy about you... is your IMing me to ask me to join that tucker circle jerk thread just so you all had a foil to rally against... and before you try and imply I'm doxing or betraying a confidence... you specifically admitted IMing me in the thread and apologized to them (but interestingly not to me) for doing so... Creepy.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:45:47 AM EDT
[#15]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/430926/IMG_4173-3126185.jpg
View Quote

Talk about the pot meeting the kettle.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:50:35 AM EDT
[#16]

I made quite a substantial point, which you guys disregarded for an entire page over the word “allegedly”, which had nothing to do with anything anyway.

I think Alanis Morrisette wrote a song about what that’s called.
View Quote

lol! Your “significant point” presumed guilt by trump and you said allegedly regarding the existence of a diary that most certainly exists and had the woman that stole in incarcerated for stealing the journal who’s existence you question.
I don’t think you can make a relevant point, let alone a significant point. Your bias shows all of the time.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:50:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

View Quote

You’re just reinforcing the “I get what I want to get out of your posts.”

He really doesn’t do that.  Team Trump does though.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:56:46 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Not in the slightest.

The people that get called "Never_Trumpers" have become so due to the indisputable actions, words, and accomplishments (or more specifically, the lack of) of the former president.  

I am happy to debate those facts with you all day long.  I've tried to for years, in fact. And all that the Trumpers have to counter with are excuses, deflections, and whataboutism.  

I mean, look at the last couple pages of this thread.  It's a prime example.  Donald Trump's recorded conversation with Billy Bush is absolutely vile.  It's disgusting.  It in no way should be excused or condoned.  Yet here we are, with the Trumpers trying to explain away how admissions of committing sexual assault and preying on married women is somehow ok.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:03:45 PM EDT
[#19]

Not in the slightest.

The people that get called "Never_Trumpers" have become so due to the indisputable actions, words, and accomplishments (or more specifically, the lack of) of the former president.  

I am happy to debate those facts with you all day long.  I've tried to for years, in fact. And all that the Trumpers have to counter with are excuses, deflections, and whataboutism.  

I mean, look at the last couple pages of this thread.  It's a prime example.  Donald Trump's recorded conversation with Billy Bush is absolutely vile.  It's disgusting.  It in no way should be excused or condoned.  Yet here we are, with the Trumpers trying to explain away how admissions of committing sexual assault and preying on married women is somehow ok.
View Quote

He’s the person they wish they could be, doing the things they wish they could do.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:11:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By PlaneJane:

He’s the person they wish they could be, doing the things they wish they could do.
View Quote

Who? Specifically are you making that statement about? Presumably some folks in this thread?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:13:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Gspointer:

Who? Specifically are you making that statement about? Presumably some folks in this thread?
View Quote

If one makes excuses for Trump’s reprehensible behavior, it’s a fact that they are probably similar to him in their moral stance.  

People can decide if that shoe fits them or not.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:16:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:

If one makes excuses for Trump’s reprehensible behavior, it’s a fact that they are probably similar to him in their moral stance.  

View Quote

I suppose the implicit support for biden via endless posts denigrating the Republican candidate makes those specific tater-tots pedophiles.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:17:57 PM EDT
[#23]

That is ironic as fuck considering the way almost all discussion of Trump goes around here

View All Quotes

no, it's literally the tactic used be team xiden. projection is another of their traits as well
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:20:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Trump has been and continues to be a spotlight shining on the corruption, propaganda, bots and shills used to subvert the constitution and the will of the American citizen. The lawfare against him, these threads and the mainstream media prove this day in and day out.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:22:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PlaneJane] [#25]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:29:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Never_A_Wick] [#26]

I suppose the implicit support for biden via endless posts denigrating the Republican candidate makes those specific tater-tots pedophiles.
View Quote

Go read post #8 on this page and realize you’re making my point for me.

It’s not implicit support.  Both candidates are pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:29:26 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

"implicit support for biden" is a pretty weak fall back.     How about just answering whether you condone trump's own statements about grabbing women by the pussy or trying to fuck other men's wives?  simple answer.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:30:00 PM EDT
[#28]
All that the presidency of Trump has shown me is that this nation is truly divided to the point that is no longer salvageable. East coast and west coast debutantes want to tell me that I should convince my children they are gay, should change their gender, abhor millennia of adaptation to survival, and they should abhor the realities of nature and the laws of God.

I am being encouraged by degenerates everywhere to encourage the decline of my bloodline, while welcoming the hordes of the third world into my neighborhood. I reject it all. Trump was little better than the past figureheads in his unwillingness to open his eyes and see the threat for what it was.

None of these realities change the fact that these cases are 100 percent political persecution.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:30:58 PM EDT
[#29]

"implicit support for biden" is a pretty weak fall back.     How about just answering whether you condone trump's own statements about grabbing women by the pussy or trying to fuck other men's wives?  simple answer.
View Quote

Goooood luck lol
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:33:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LineOfDeparture] [#30]

View Quote

As to the "grab em by the pussy" comment, he was pretty clearly speaking to the whorish allowances of most women when you are a star and have obscene amounts of money. This has been demonstrated to be true throughout history and even identified as a reality in the aftermath of the Weinstein affairs. Alot of dudes see women as some lesser form and unable to provide consent because they are simps and are trying to fuck women they know they have no chance with. So he got convicted of doing nothing more than causing some completely capable and formidable women to have regret for sucking his sad dick.

Who's wife did he fuck? I assume we have video of this? Objective evidence of it and not just hearsay.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:35:10 PM EDT
[#31]

Not in the slightest.

View All Quotes

Not in the slightest.

Who are you going to vote for?  Just tell us.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:35:52 PM EDT
[#32]
It's pretty obvious some members here have never spent any time around other men. Construction sites, bars, around a campfire with a few beers, etc.
Some of the most outrageous, filthy shit talking about women I ever heard were from married, older guys after a few drinks in a private club, the Italian American club in San Francisco. It was hilarious. Had the whole room rolling. No one was offended or virtue signaled. No one tattled on each other either.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:38:35 PM EDT
[#33]

If one makes excuses for Biden's Trump’s reprehensible behavior, it’s a fact that they are probably similar to him in their moral stance.  

View Quote

Fixed.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:39:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By AKPILOT:

Who are you going to vote for?  Just tell us.
View Quote

As of right now, either 3rd party, or not at all.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:45:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By BamBam-31:

Fixed.
View Quote

Fail.  Nobody’s done that.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:45:24 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

Not in the slightest.

Sorry Jane,  I have no desire to sexually assault women, nor to cheat (once or repeatedly) on my wife. As a result, I've never had to pay "hush money", nor worry that I face prison or destroying my families name.

I made it a point long ago to strive to always be honest, true & honorable in all things in my life & to pass that to my Children.

I like most of Trump's Policies, but Trump the person is absolutely the case of the messenger ruining the message.  Fine wine pored into a old moldy dirty wine bag.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:18:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:19:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#38]
Originally Posted By LineOfDeparture:

As to the "grab em by the pussy" comment, he was pretty clearly speaking to the whorish allowances of most women when you are a star and have obscene amounts of money. This has been demonstrated to be true throughout history and even identified as a reality in the aftermath of the Weinstein affairs. Alot of dudes see women as some lesser form and unable to provide consent because they are simps and are trying to fuck women they know they have no chance with. So he got convicted of doing nothing more than causing some completely capable and formidable women to have regret for sucking his sad dick.

Who's wife did he fuck? I assume we have video of this? Objective evidence of it and not just hearsay.
View Quote

Not exactly what he/I said    In the transcript he goes on about being unsuccessful 'trying to fuck someone else's wife'  just seems like a slime ball to me.  Do I need to add a FJB every time I criticize trump?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By ApacheScout:
It's pretty obvious some members here have never spent any time around other men. Construction sites, bars, around a campfire with a few beers, etc.
Some of the most outrageous, filthy shit talking about women I ever heard were from married, older guys after a few drinks in a private club, the Italian American club in San Francisco. It was hilarious. Had the whole room rolling. No one was offended or virtue signaled. No one tattled on each other either.
View Quote

That's completely different.  Cursing and talking are excusable. Grabbing women by their "pussys" and and trying to "fuck" other men's wives is not the same, at least to me.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:25:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Sorry Jane,  I have no desire to sexually assault women, nor to cheat (once or repeatedly) on my wife. As a result, I've never had to pay "hush money", nor worry that I face prison or destroying my families name.

I made it a point long ago to strive to always be honest, true & honorable in all things in my life & to pass that to my Children.

I like most of Trump's Policies, but Trump the person is absolutely the case of the messenger ruining the message.  Fine wine pored into a old moldy dirty wine bag.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

She definitely doesn't mean you and you are hardly a trump apologist.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:25:20 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Not in the slightest.

Wow.

So by your logic, which I would expect you would apply equally, rather to one particular side, the Pro-Biden supporters wish they could be like Biden and be in the shower with their daughter ? Do you realize how many people, on both sides of the discussion, your comment above slaps in the face ?

You guys are losing your minds with this throwing around this 'your views differ from mine so I'll call you a Pedo' shit.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:27:17 PM EDT
[#42]

Wow.

So by your logic, which I would expect you would apply equally, rather to one particular side, the Pro-Biden supporters wish they could be like Biden and be in the shower with their daughter ? Do you realize how many people, on both sides of the discussion, your comment above slaps in the face ?

You guys are losing your minds with this throwing around this 'your views differ from mine so I'll call you a Pedo' shit.
View Quote

Nobody is defending Biden, or trying to justify or explain away the alleged behavior.  Thats the difference.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:30:48 PM EDT
[#43]

Nobody is defending Biden, or trying to justify or explain away the alleged behavior.  Thats the difference.
View Quote

Allegedly
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:32:07 PM EDT
[#44]
White knighting for Melania is getting out of hand.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:34:30 PM EDT
[#45]

That's completely different.  Cursing and talking are excusable. Grabbing women by their "pussys" and and trying to "fuck" other men's wives is not the same, at least to me.
View Quote

Thats odd, I've always felt a married woman absolutely controls what any man does to her other than out right rape...When I see married women cheat, I blame the woman, not the man she cheats with..As reflected in Trumps conversation, sure sounds to me he is simply making a general statement of what many women are willing to do if the price is right, especially when it involves a star or someone with money to burn......And he is not wrong..many women will volunteer the body if they think the man is a star or a moneybags..happens everyday.....
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:36:24 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Wow.

And neither am I with Trump, I merely corrected folks when they misquoted Trump, and gave the actual quote that he said, rather than the MSM filtered and distributed version that you all are repeating.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:37:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:

Thats odd, I've always felt a married woman absolutely controls what any man does to her other than out right rape...When I see married women cheat, I blame the woman, not the man she cheats with..As reflected in Trumps conversation, sure sounds to me he is simply making a general statement of what many women are willing to do if the price is right, especially when it involves a star or someone with money to burn......And he is not wrong..many women will volunteer the body if they think the man is a star or a moneybags..happens everyday.....
View Quote

Can you imagine the contempt these people feel for rock stars, actors? Oh my. They must just listen to Liz Phair on repeat and watch nothing but the golden girls reruns.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:38:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:

View Quote

And any man who knowingly tries to get with a married woman is still a piece of garbage.  Consensual or not.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:38:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Skydivesnake] [#49]

View All Quotes

I corrected you when you posted an incorrect quote and attributed that to Trump. Infact, he did not say what you said he did, he said something different.

Do you agree that your quote was incorrect, that mine was correct, and that generally speaking folks should be basing arguments on actual quotes rather than made up ones ?

Yes or No.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:49:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

You have nothing to be sorry for.  Contrary to what the Trumpolian Guard here thinks, I’m hardly a NeverTrumper.  I voted for Cruz in the ‘16 Primary, but I voted for their Orange Turd in the ‘16 General, the ‘20 primary and General, and God help me, I’m going to do the same in ‘24.  

As for ‘28, we’ll see.  Because win or lose this time, I suspect Trump will be back, either because the Republicans will be stupid enough to nominate him a third time, or because he convinced his slavering adulators to write him in as a protest or some similarly retarded shit.  

Page / 14
Top Top