Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:52:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PlaneJane:

You have nothing to be sorry for.  Contrary to what the Trumpolian Guard here thinks, I’m hardly a NeverTrumper.  I voted for Cruz in the ‘16 Primary, but I voted for their Orange Turd in the ‘16 General, the ‘20 primary and General, and God help me, I’m going to do the same in ‘24.  

As for ‘28, we’ll see.  Because win or lose this time, I suspect Trump will be back, either because the Republicans will be stupid enough to nominate him a third time, or because he convinced his slavering adulators to write him in as a protest or some similarly retarded shit.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Sorry Jane,  I have no desire to sexually assault women, nor to cheat (once or repeatedly) on my wife. As a result, I've never had to pay "hush money", nor worry that I face prison or destroying my families name.

I made it a point long ago to strive to always be honest, true & honorable in all things in my life & to pass that to my Children.

I like most of Trump's Policies, but Trump the person is absolutely the case of the messenger ruining the message.  Fine wine pored into a old moldy dirty wine bag.

Bigger_Hammer

You have nothing to be sorry for.  Contrary to what the Trumpolian Guard here thinks, I’m hardly a NeverTrumper.  I voted for Cruz in the ‘16 Primary, but I voted for their Orange Turd in the ‘16 General, the ‘20 primary and General, and God help me, I’m going to do the same in ‘24.  

As for ‘28, we’ll see.  Because win or lose this time, I suspect Trump will be back, either because the Republicans will be stupid enough to nominate him a third time, or because he convinced his slavering adulators to write him in as a protest or some similarly retarded shit.  

I’m hoping for a Trump ticket in 2028, but which Trump is the question. Don Jr. / Eric would be a solid Pres / VP ticket.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:53:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By iveseenalittleontv:

take it easy guys, you're making the NTs run out of steam.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By iveseenalittleontv:
Originally Posted By 1911SFOREVER:
Originally Posted By TEXASROOTERSBROTHER:
You got two choices Trump or Biden.

One fucks grown women.  The other one showers with his daughter and sniffs little kids.

One has made his way in business and made a lot of money.  The other has lived off the government tit his entire life and has made millions off of graft and corruption.

One wants to defend your way of life and the other wants to stop your way of life.

This is a simple test.  Don't over analyze the question.  It is simple.

One had the whole government turned against his administration.  The other has the whole government covering his corruption.

take it easy guys, you're making the NTs run out of steam.

Trump will do till we find someone better.  Simple.
Besides, He grabs them by the pussy.  Not by the dick.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:58:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

And any man who knowingly tries to get with a married woman is still a piece of garbage.  Consensual or not.
View Quote

Meh, the woman said her marriage vows, she stood in front of god and family when she did.....the guy sure didn't..For all you know she told him she was separated or divorced...I can guarantee you that that guy wouldn't have had sex with her short of out right rape unless she wanted to have sex with him..It sure doesn't work the other way, no matter how badly he wants to sex her it doesn't happen unless she says yes or he rapes her...You can keep white knighting women all you want, but you might should really think about why it happened and what allowed it to happen...
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:02:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Skydivesnake:

I corrected you when you posted an incorrect quote and attributed that to Trump. Infact, he did not say what you said he did, he said something different.

Do you agree that your quote was incorrect, that mine was correct, and that generally speaking folks should be basing arguments on actual quotes rather than made up ones ?

Yes or No.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:15:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

Since you persist...

You specifically stated it was "a consensual act with prior consent of the female."  "prior consent!" lol.  He was recorded  bragging about engaging in conduct without consent based objectively about getting away with "grabbing" women by the pussy because he is rich and famous...

View Quote

Again, your premise is incorrect again right from the start. He said "They let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy”, which clearly means that in his position of wealth/power, women consent to him doing things. We all know this. Not that he was doing it without their consent. It says that right there in the first few words of his statement. He didn't say he does that to women with or without their consent; his comment is that it's very clearly with.

I'm not defending Trumps actions, real or MSM generated and propagated by you_guys. I'm purely addressing the point about the pussy grabbing comment, when the part of the comment where Trump says this would be a consensual act, is left off of everyone's quote.

So to bring in a posters family to imply Pedo tendencies, which was the equivalence you no doubt were about to attempt to make back to Trump, is no bueno. And very, very creepy. You're asking about my family members so you can then leverage that as part of your weird and creepy grasping for straws line of argument... that's not good. At all. Let's leave that there, and please don't double down on the creepiness by trying to justify it.

As for pulling you into that thread, I thought you had something to contribute, and something to learn as that thread was about a topic which you had admitted you had no understanding of. Instead of using it to get up to speed with the topic/discussion you veered off and tried to derail the thread with a bunch of Ad Hom attacks against someone you admitted you had never heard of (Benz ?), or watched any of their content. It was a mistake to pull you into that, thinking you would be a useful contributor, and I apologized to the other posters with whom you immediately started trolling.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:15:41 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

The funny thing is, the way I see it is that if he had been allowed to win the last election we'd be fuckin done with him by this point already and "Trump" would be past tense this coming January.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:16:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Skydivesnake] [#7]

View All Quotes

I corrected you when you posted an incorrect quote and attributed that to Trump. Infact, he did not say what you said he did, he said something different.

Do you agree that your quote was incorrect, that mine was correct, and that generally speaking folks should be basing arguments on actual quotes rather than made up ones ?

Yes or No.

Great ! We're in agreement then that you incorrectly quoted Trump, I was happy to correct you on that, and I had no other comments to make beyond that correction.

All you fucking white knights can stand down now lol.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:21:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Megyn Kelly's Dramatic Reading of "Foreplay for the Nerd Reporters" Covering Trump's NYC Trial

Megyn Kelly's Dramatic Reading of "Foreplay for the Nerd Reporters" Covering Trump's NYC Trial
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:32:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Wow.

So by your logic, which I would expect you would apply equally, rather to one particular side, the Pro-Biden supporters wish they could be like Biden and be in the shower with their daughter ? Do you realize how many people, on both sides of the discussion, your comment above slaps in the face ?

You guys are losing your minds with this throwing around this 'your views differ from mine so I'll call you a Pedo' shit.
View Quote

You are out of line...
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:44:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:

Thats odd, I've always felt a married woman absolutely controls what any man does to her other than out right rape...When I see married women cheat, I blame the woman, not the man she cheats with..As reflected in Trumps conversation, sure sounds to me he is simply making a general statement of what many women are willing to do if the price is right, especially when it involves a star or someone with money to burn......And he is not wrong..many women will volunteer the body if they think the man is a star or a moneybags..happens everyday.....
View Quote

I respect your view but, I understood he was talking about how he tried and... was rebuffed by a married woman.  Me? I think both parties are at fault but don't give a pass to a guy who's hitting on other men's wives.  I did not interpret him as saying that he was getting hit on because he was famous, but that he could get away with grabbing women without an invitation to do so.  I appreciate that you are not claiming that your opinion is the gospel and proven by the facts... You may even be correct or, maybe, I am.  Reasonable people can disagree and can interpret statements differently without being enemies.  Good hunting.  I love Alaska.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:47:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:

Meh, the woman said her marriage vows, she stood in front of god and family when she did.....the guy sure didn't..For all you know she told him she was separated or divorced...I can guarantee you that that guy wouldn't have had sex with her short of out right rape unless she wanted to have sex with him..It sure doesn't work the other way, no matter how badly he wants to sex her it doesn't happen unless she says yes or he rapes her...You can keep white knighting women all you want, but you might should really think about why it happened and what allowed it to happen...
View Quote

In the audio clip he clearly talks about knowingly hitting on a married woman, to try and have sex with her, and how she turned him down.

That is pure trash behavior on his part.  End of story.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:49:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By TEXASROOTERSBROTHER:
You got two choices Trump or Biden.

One fucks grown women.  The other one showers with his daughter and sniffs little kids.

One has made his way in business and made a lot of money.  The other has lived off the government tit his entire life and has made millions off of graft and corruption.

One wants to defend your way of life and the other wants to stop your way of life.

This is a simple test.  Don't over analyze the question.  It is simple.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:56:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Skydivesnake] [#13]
ETA: Let me simplify so you guys don't intentionally mischaracterize my comments again;

@PlaneJane

Could you expand on what you meant by "He’s the person they wish they could be, doing the things they wish they could do." please ?

Which subset of the voting demographic does it apply to - and who does it NOT apply to ?

Thanks !
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:57:33 PM EDT
[#14]

Again, your premise is incorrect again right from the start. He said "They let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy”, which clearly means that in his position of wealth/power, women consent to him doing things. We all know this. Not that he was doing it without their consent. It says that right there in the first few words of his statement. He didn't say he does that to women with or without their consent; his comment is that it's very clearly with.

I'm not defending Trumps actions, real or MSM generated and propagated by you_guys. I'm purely addressing the point about the pussy grabbing comment, when the part of the comment where Trump says this would be a consensual act, is left off of everyone's quote.

So to bring in a posters family to imply Pedo tendencies, which was the equivalence you no doubt were about to attempt to make back to Trump, is no bueno. And very, very creepy. You're asking about my family members so you can then leverage that as part of your weird and creepy grasping for straws line of argument... that's not good. At all. Let's leave that there, and please don't double down on the creepiness by trying to justify it.

As for pulling you into that thread, I thought you had something to contribute, and something to learn as that thread was about a topic which you had admitted you had no understanding of. Instead of using it to get up to speed with the topic/discussion you veered off and tried to derail the thread with a bunch of Ad Hom attacks against someone you admitted you had never heard of (Benz ?), or watched any of their content. It was a mistake to pull you into that, thinking you would be a useful contributor, and I apologized to the other posters with whom you immediately started trolling.
View Quote

Do you bother to read what you write?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:58:52 PM EDT
[#15]

Great ! We're in agreement then that you incorrectly quoted Trump, I was happy to correct you on that, and I had no other comments to make beyond that correction.

All you fucking white knights can stand down now lol.
View Quote

Try contributing to the discussion
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:01:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By -Blue-:

The funny thing is, the way I see it is that if he had been allowed to win the last election we'd be fuckin done with him by this point already and "Trump" would be past tense this coming January.
View Quote
Yeah, I know.  God knows where we’d be now, but it’s difficult to see how it’d much worse.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:15:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Yeah, I know.  God knows where we’d be now, but it’s difficult to see how it’d much worse.
View Quote

Oh don’t worry the cult will make sure Republicans lose until they have a Trump dynasty. Even if it takes all his kids and family losing for the next 50 years.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:18:43 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

So you believe the last 4 years would've been better under Trump than they have been under Biden ?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:19:16 PM EDT
[#19]

Yes or No.
View Quote

No.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:25:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Judge vs. Donald Trump Over Jury "Intimidation" in NYC Trial

Judge vs. Donald Trump Over Jury "Intimidation" in NYC Trial, with Vinnie Politan and Jonna Spilbor

Megyn Kelly is joined by legal experts Vinnie Politan and Jonna Spilbor to discuss Judge Merchan attacking Donald Trump over jury "intimidation" for muttering something quietly in the courtroom
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:26:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Liquid77:

Oh don’t worry the cult will make sure Republicans lose until they have a Trump dynasty. Even if it takes all his kids and family losing for the next 50 years.
View Quote

Good lord, please no.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:26:49 PM EDT
[#22]

No.  
View All Quotes

Yes or No.

No.  

Cool ! OK so which part of what I said above was incorrect ?

1) That your quote was wrong
2) That my quote was right
3) That folks should use correct quotes for the basis of their argument ?

Thanks !
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:27:47 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

Do we really win when electing Republicans? Sure doesn't feel like winning.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:34:41 PM EDT
[#24]

So you believe the last 4 years would've been better under Trump than they have been under Biden ?
View Quote
Yes. I thought so four years ago too. That’s why I voted for him then and why I’ll be voting for him again in November.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:37:43 PM EDT
[#25]

Thanks !
View Quote

LOL.

Are you 12?  Just fucking drop it.  You’ve made your point and she made hers.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:43:22 PM EDT
[#26]

Thanks !
View All Quotes

Yes or No.

No.  

Thanks !

No, thanks.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:18:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:

LOL.

View All Quotes

Thanks !

LOL.

Eh, I think she's quite capable of speaking for herself without you puffing up your chest and stepping infront of her. Both she and I have been here far longer than you, your input isn't needed thanks.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:19:19 PM EDT
[#28]

No, thanks.
View Quote

Fair enough - thanks !
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:55:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Yes. I thought so four years ago too. That’s why I voted for him then and why I’ll be voting for him again in November.
View All Quotes

Just because someone is voting for the "Least Worst Choice" is hardly a ringing recommendation of the Character or Professionalism of that person.

I've already stated that I am voting for the "Republican Candidate" all down the ballot as I have always done.

But Trump, as a person, is nothing but the absolute worst kind of Shitbag that we may yet again choose to elevate to the highest office of the most powerful nation on Earth as the Least Worst Choice in 2024.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:58:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#30]

No, thanks.
View Quote

Nice job of not feeding the . You have restraint which I do not share.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:04:35 PM EDT
[#31]
11 pages of "the fact that we hate trump has no correlation with aiding our real enemies."  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:45:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PlaneJane] [#32]

View All Quotes

No, thanks.

What you perceive as restraint, is actually patience.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:44:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:26:07 AM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

You have more of that too!  Kudos
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:32:57 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

Yeah, well, after a few turbulent years I was forced to accept that you just can’t beat the stupid out of someone on a moderated discussion board.  

It was a bitter pill.  In my distress, turned to my oldest friend and wisest advisor: Sun Tzu.  He assured me that if you sit by the river long enough, the body of your enemy will float by.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:13:20 PM EDT
[#36]
BREAKING NEWS: Trump Showcases To Reporters Huge Stack Of Stories He Says Condemn Hush Money Trial
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:56:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Trump says Joe Biden is WORSE than this President....
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:27:02 AM EDT
[#38]
abraham accords or this-

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:31:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By realwar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwoFoqFH3fc
View Quote

and complains that the courtroom was "so cold."

lol

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:42:19 PM EDT
[#40]

lol

https://static.independent.co.uk/2022/12/15/16/newFile.jpg?quality=75&width=1250&crop=3%3A2%2Csmart&auto=webp
View Quote

Elderly people are always a little chilly. He needs an afghan like my maw maw used to have. Poor old man. He’s used the good life. Prison will not be kind to DJT.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:30:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

Elderly people are always a little chilly. He needs an afghan like my maw maw used to have. Poor old man. He’s used the good life. Prison will not be kind to DJT.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

lol

https://static.independent.co.uk/2022/12/15/16/newFile.jpg?quality=75&width=1250&crop=3%3A2%2Csmart&auto=webp

dream on.  

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:52:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Skydivesnake] [#42]

There are 400 million reasons why you are deeply mistaken... I think trump argees, you do know he immediately fired her lol

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dumak:

Alina Habba did all she could. There was nothing she could fuck up.  Creepy Judge Engoron found Trump guilty on summary judgement.  That means no trial, no jury, no discovery. The judge just decided - GUILTY.  

Everything we saw was the penalty phase.

There are 400 million reasons why you are deeply mistaken... I think trump argees, you do know he immediately fired her lol

Lol 'fired' her

Habba gives update; Judge Engoron doesn't even understand Money Market funds.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:53:41 PM EDT
[#43]

Lol 'fired' her

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dumak:

Alina Habba did all she could. There was nothing she could fuck up.  Creepy Judge Engoron found Trump guilty on summary judgement.  That means no trial, no jury, no discovery. The judge just decided - GUILTY.  

Everything we saw was the penalty phase.

Lol 'fired' her

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:29:56 PM EDT
[#44]

Lol 'fired' her

View Quote

Why does it not surprise me that you would be a fanboi to an attorney who is likely going to be disbarred for befriending a young lady under false pretexts, to then sell out her own "client," to gain favor with trump.  She then went on to screw up trump's case so badly that he received one of the largest punitive awards in NY history. No problem, she "can fake being smart...."  

Nope, not surprised.... a little Creepy too

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:09:47 PM EDT
[#45]

Why does it not surprise me that you would be a fanboi to an attorney who is likely going to be disbarred for befriending a young lady under false pretexts, to then sell out her own "client," to gain favor with trump.  She then went on to screw up trump's case so badly that he received one of the largest punitive awards in NY history. No problem, she "can fake being smart...."  

View Quote

Big boobs = good attorney, duh.

“There’s nothing she could screw up.”  Is there anything MAGA will NOT make an excuse for?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:52:21 PM EDT
[#46]

Big boobs = good attorney, duh.

“There’s nothing she could screw up.”  Is there anything MAGA will NOT make an excuse for?
View Quote

Reminds me of those T-shirts from the good ol days that say “if only these were brains”
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:17:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Skydivesnake] [#47]

View All Quotes

Lol 'fired' her

Nope, none of any of that applies, as usual, you are recharacterizing another's post then arguing against your recharacterization. Classic strawman, just more clumsy than the other_guys do. Just merely pointing out that you said she was fired, when she is clearly not.

You guys really struggle in these threads when it's just a simple exchange of factual information, don't you ?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:44:07 PM EDT
[#48]

Nope, none of any of that applies, as usual, you are recharacterizing another's post then arguing against your recharacterization. Classic strawman, just more clumsy than the other_guys do. Just merely pointing out that you said she was fired, when she is clearly not.

You guys really struggle in these threads when it's just a simple exchange of factual information, don't you?
View Quote

That is quite ironic from any Trumper.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:33:44 PM EDT
[#49]

You guys really struggle in these threads when it's just a simple exchange of factual information, don't you ?
View Quote

Is English your second language?  that was addressed... you know that.. did you also not know she found out trump hired new attorneys on social media... its not that complicated... she's no longer his lawyer.  

And, you avoided all the other facts, as usual.

so tell me.. who exactly is she lawyering for these days?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:38:40 PM EDT
[#50]
“Speaks”

*Rambles fuck all in circles conflating numerous things, places, etc
Page / 14
Top Top