Page / 15
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:07:46 PM EDT
[#1]
President Trump won and we all know it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:20:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
How embarrassing this must be. Melania must have zero self respect.

But I bet she is under contract and if she cashes out early, gets nothing.

View Quote

Meh, hillary sucked it up for a lot less, for a lot longer and involving a lot of women that make all of Trump's trash look like 11s.    
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:23:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By PeepEater:

I'm sure Trump's defense has to incorporate the fact that he doesn't do his own bookkeeping and probably hasn't seen a spreadsheet since he was in his 20s in college.
View Quote

As I understand he personally signed some of the checks to Cohen... and I believe there was a recording where they discussed the hush money payments...  I am constantly amazed at trump's lack of prudence or restraint... but I'm not a fan.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:26:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By FMJ3:

Meh, hillary sucked it up for a lot less, for a lot longer and involving a lot of women that make all of Trump's trash look like 11s.    
View Quote

Hilary was being groomed to be the first Madame President in return payment for "Standing By Her Man" in the whole Bill Clinton Bimbo Eruptions / & Monica Lewenski scandal & impeachment mess.

And then she finally got her "turn" after Obama beat her in the 2008 Democratic Primary, only to get beat by ...  Donald Trump.

She's as rotten a power craving bitch as ever was, but she's never going to get to be the President of the USA.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:27:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

As I understand he personally signed some of the checks to Cohen... and I believe there was a recording where they discussed the hush money payments...  I am constantly amazed at trump's lack of prudence or restraint... but I'm not a fan.
View Quote

If true that's right up there with his "I could have declassified this stuff but I did not" statement.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:28:11 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

What really matters is that Bragg is elevating it to felony alleging that the hush money payments and cover up were to hide a different felony.  To my knowledge the prosecution has not disclosed what that second crime is.  

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:28:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Ming_The_Merciless:

Hilary was being groomed to be the first Madame President in return payment for "Standing By Her Man" in the whole Bill Clinton Bimbo Eruptions / & Monica Lewenski scandal & impeachment mess.

And then she finally got her "turn" after Obama beat her in the 2008 Democratic Primary, only to get beat by ...  Donald Trump.

She's as rotten a power craving bitch as ever was, but she's never going to get to be the President of the USA.
View Quote

Barry Seal and all those other people got killed just for her to lose to a New York reality TV character. You know that had to burn her up.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:29:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Dumak:

What really matters is that Bragg is elevating it to felony alleging that the hush money payments and cover up were to hide a different felony.  To my knowledge the prosecution has not disclosed what that second crime is.  
View Quote

It's not one of the things Cohen already pled guilty to doing?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:29:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Why is Trump on trial for “hush money” when people like Prince Andrew
have an “out of court settlement?”

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:31:06 PM EDT
[#10]
For those of us who can't grasp the relevance of this - how is an affair in 2006 illegal in 2016?  This doesn't make a lot of sense.  Did she blackmail him?  What crime is he accuse of committing?

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:34:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ZuoZongtang:

View Quote

Because Epstein was playing for the other team. You are watching a politically driven court battle involving someone that didn't understand the rules of the game getting punished by the rules committee.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:36:40 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

She spent her life in politics, and then gets beat by 2 neophytes with much less experience.

People don't remember that Bill Clinton was generally liked as a person, even if you didn't like his politics. Hillary was generally hated as a person, in public and private.

Norm Macdonald Shitting on Hillary Clinton
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:39:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I wonder if Stormy and Karen signed an NDA as a stipulation of their payment.
I would laugh hard if they violated said NDA, and under the terms of the agreement, had to give back the money.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:39:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
For those of us who can't grasp the relevance of this - how is an affair in 2006 illegal in 2016?  This doesn't make a lot of sense.  Did she blackmail him?  What crime is he accuse of committing?

View Quote

NY is accusing Trump of falsifying his business records to cover up hush money payments.  

Falsifying business records is a misdemeanor in NY and the statute of limitations expired.

The only way around that for the prosecution is by elevating the charges to a felony to which the statute of limitations has not expired.

DA Bragg is elevating the charges to a felony by alleging that falsifying business records was done to hide another crime, which I believe would also need to be a felony.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:42:24 PM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

The poetic irony is almost incomprehensible.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:43:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By midcap:
For as much money and fame that Trump has, he sure likes some ugly ass bitches. Except for Melania...she's actually pretty
View Quote

What? Karen McDougal was smoking hot and back int he day Stormy was also pretty fine.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:44:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Dumak:DA Bragg is elevating the charges to a felony by alleging that falsifying business records was done to hide another crime, which I believe would also need to be a felony.
View Quote

Would that be Election Interference?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:44:32 PM EDT
[#18]
This WHORE of Babylon is trying to tarnish Trumps (RISEN) name. She will fall like the rest. God will see us through to our emperors RISE!!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:45:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GutWrench] [#19]

View Quote

True that. Hillary probably hadn’t gave bill any trim since they were in college. He had to outsource.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:47:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By SGT_Tentpeg:

Would that be Election Interference?
View Quote

I think so. I believe that would be a federal crime so, of course, it falls within the state’s jurisdiction.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:50:48 PM EDT
[#21]

Okay, and how does the Access Hollywood tape establish he had an affair with either woman?  It doesn't.

The Access Hollywood tape establishes that Trump believes he can grab em by the pussy because he is a billionaire. That would be useful in a sexual assault case.

That is why I have the feeling that Stormy and McDougal are going to change their story at some point and claim that Trump sexually assaulted them in some manner and that the hush money payments were not to cover up an affair but done in exchange to not press charges.  Since the statute of limitations expired on misdemeanor charges of falsifying business records, there has to be a secondary crime that would allow the DA to elevate this to a felony.
View All Quotes

I think you have to bring up the affair to establish a motive to falsify records. Nobody falsifies records that they had ice cream or helped rescue a puppy so you have to establish a motive.

Okay, and how does the Access Hollywood tape establish he had an affair with either woman?  It doesn't.

The Access Hollywood tape establishes that Trump believes he can grab em by the pussy because he is a billionaire. That would be useful in a sexual assault case.

That is why I have the feeling that Stormy and McDougal are going to change their story at some point and claim that Trump sexually assaulted them in some manner and that the hush money payments were not to cover up an affair but done in exchange to not press charges.  Since the statute of limitations expired on misdemeanor charges of falsifying business records, there has to be a secondary crime that would allow the DA to elevate this to a felony.

Didn’t stormy write a letter to the court originally stating that at no time that she had a sexual relationship with trump?  As well as the serial liar Cohen state in open court under oath that the payments to stormy were not related to a sexual relationship with stormy?  So even if Bragg brought charges based on false testimony as well as a confession that nothing illegal happened how does this even stand up in a court of law.  I would think if the state of New York wanted to go after trump it should of been on civil grounds instead of criminal since civil cases doesn’t require a unanimous decision and they could bleed him further financially vs. never putting him in jail like they did with the crazy cat lady defamation case.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:53:56 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Stop! That is not going to happen.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:55:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Fullautoguy:

Didn’t stormy write a letter to the court originally stating that at no time that she had a sexual relationship with trump?  As well as the serial liar Cohen state in open court under oath that the payments to stormy were not related to a sexual relationship with stormy?  So even if Bragg brought charges based on false testimony as well as a confession that nothing illegal happened how does this even stand up in a court of law.  I would think if the state of New York wanted to go after trump it should of been on civil grounds instead of criminal since civil cases doesn’t require a unanimous decision and they could bleed him further financially vs. never putting him in jail like they did with the crazy cat lady defamation case.
View Quote

The video that Realwar linked on page 1 is worth watching.  Dershowitz knows his shit.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:57:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: OldGlazier] [#24]
For as much money and fame that Trump has, he sure likes some ugly ass bitches. Except for Melania...she's actually pretty
View Quote

Huh? I see you've seen the light.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:58:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Trump, the first former US president to face a criminal trial, is accused of paying Daniels and McDougal to cover up alleged extramarital liaisons that could have damaged his candidacy in the 2016 election.
View Quote
Haven't read all the testimony, but I don't think the prosecution has established that the odds of it damaging his candidacy are any greater than the odds of it helping his candidacy.  The voters of today are not the voters of the 70's and 80's.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:00:00 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

What is illegal about a lawyer and client discussing a legal settlement?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:02:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By CTM1:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CTM1:

Because promiscuous women with an axe to grind have never changed their story from consensual to rape.

I can't see any other reason for entering the Access Hollywood transcript into evidence: Oh look..  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13309793/donald-trump-hush-money-trial-stormy-daniels-updates.html
Prosecutor Joshua Steinglass said that it was ‘incendiary’ and that it was an ‘admission, or at the very least a description of sexual assault’.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:03:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Let us discuss William Jefferson Clinton...
women
$$$
etc...etc..
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:04:27 PM EDT
[#29]

Because promiscuous women with an axe to grind have never changed their story from consensual to rape.

I can't see any other reason for entering the Access Hollywood transcript into evidence: Oh look..  

View Quote

Whore women will do WHATEVER they can to throw themselves at POWERFUL, SEXUAL, YOUTHFUL men like Trump (RISEN). These whores will know their place in the ENDTIMES!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:05:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By just-mike:
I wonder if Stormy and Karen signed an NDA as a stipulation of their payment.
I would laugh hard if they violated said NDA, and under the terms of the agreement, had to give back the money.
View Quote

They did.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:07:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

View Quote

My understanding is that the NDA and settlement is not the problem.

The alleged crime is that instead of it just being a personal check, it was hidden in his business expenses as legal fees.

And those false business records were "with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof..."

What that other crime is... I'm not exactly sure.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:08:58 PM EDT
[#32]
It's all BS! It's as much about making sure nobody else ever dares to go against the ruling class again as much as it is about getting Trump.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:11:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By chodenut:
I thought that he had paid them, was not in question.

The alleged criminal acts are falsifying business records to hide it or something...
View Quote

And DOJ refused to prosecute saying he did nothing wrong.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:12:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

My understanding is that the NDA and settlement is not the problem.

The alleged crime is that instead of it just being a personal check, it was hidden in his business expenses as legal fees.

And those false business records were "with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof..."

What that other crime is... I'm not exactly sure.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:21:52 PM EDT
[#35]

The whole thing here is political but my assumption is that the Access Hollywood stuff ("Grab 'em by the pussy") was unaired because of someone involved with Trump and there was a payoff or something to not air it.
View All Quotes

The whole thing here is political but my assumption is that the Access Hollywood stuff ("Grab 'em by the pussy") was unaired because of someone involved with Trump and there was a payoff or something to not air it.

The "grab 'em by the pussy" comment was actually, "They let you grab 'em by the pussy". I've had girls let me grab 'em by the pussy. It wasn't sexual assault. It was consensual. There's nothing wrong with admitting a girl let you do that. And it was just locker room talk. Girls are a lot worse when they're together in a pack. Way worse.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:23:50 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

Yep. He's just pulling a, "I'm not gonna tell you what felony he committed. But yeah, just trust me, he committed a felony. That's all you need to know".
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:26:10 PM EDT
[#37]
How is the statue of limitations not up? This was old news in what 2016?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:27:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:27:24 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

I will take Ivanka
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:29:21 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

I didn't know that... to be fair I have not followed it too closely, as its not very interesting legally... it is the most salacious
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:30:47 PM EDT
[#41]
What’s the penalty range for the crime which he is accused of committing?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:30:52 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

So you actually believe  that crazy woman who says Trump (and Les Moonvies and six other guys) raped her?  The one who says rape is a fantasy?

I guess that's why you vote Democrat.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:32:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By SnowboundinNH:

The "grab 'em by the pussy" comment was actually, "They let you grab 'em by the pussy". I've had girls let me grab 'em by the pussy. It wasn't sexual assault. It was consensual. There's nothing wrong with admitting a girl let you do that. And it was just locker room talk. Girls are a lot worse when they're together in a pack. Way worse.
View Quote

Either way the release was suppressed. Why I don't know but it ties into this on some level.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:34:22 PM EDT
[#44]

He should have just issued them a 1099 for services rendered and called it a day
View Quote

Wizard.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:39:42 PM EDT
[#46]
"Your Honor, they are some big titties. very big. Yuugggeee if we are being honest here. It was my duty as an American to see these titties as if they were Melania's."
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:42:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#47]
Originally Posted By ZuoZongtang:

View Quote

It was not illegal to make a hush money deal with Daniels to ensure that she didn’t talk about it leading up to the 2016 election.  However, it was illegal to:
Not declare it as a campaign cost and thus a campaign contribution and then to falsify repaying his lawyer for the payment to the porn star and reporting it as a consulting expense.  It was stupid and needlessly risky... Martha Stewart did not go to jail for her actions, she went to jail for lying to the FBI.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:50:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

View Quote

Nothing, if that were all they were discussing... but if they were planning unlawful conduct and how to then conceal their unlawful conduct they acted criminally and waived any privilege under a crime/fraud exception.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:54:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By ricko1:
It's all BS! It's as much about making sure nobody else ever dares to go against the ruling class again as much as it is about getting Trump.
View Quote

Newsflash... trump is the ruling class and the ruling class are targeted all the time.... they just have the money and resources to defend themselves.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:55:00 PM EDT
[#50]
So......are all the Senators and Reps who paid hush money using tax dollars gonna be charged as well?
Page / 15
Top Top