Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:19:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NCPatrolAR:

The last few DV arrests Ive made have seen the women as the suspects.  The "the guy always goes to jail" is BS around here and unfortunately too many dudes buy into it and do stupid shit because of it.
View Quote

---------------

Pay attention fellas.

"The Lautennberg Amendment":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_Violence_Offender_Gun_Ban

Summary

The act bans shipment, transport, possession, ownership, and use of guns or ammunition by individuals convicted of misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.[5] T

The 1968 Gun Control Act and subsequent amendments had previously prohibited anyone convicted of a felony and anyone subject to a domestic violence protective order[6] from possessing a firearm.

The act also makes it unlawful to knowingly sell or give a firearm or ammunition to such persons.

With the LA,..is a MANDATORY arrest.

Afterwards go-head and fill out that 4473.

See what happens then?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:22:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Echd:

Well, the broken wrist is the rather major complication there, as that appears to be the only bit not in dispute.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FedDC:
It sounds like he had reason to believe his child was in imminent danger…nude girlfriend walking around manic…fully in the throws of her mental illness…and she takes the baby into a bathroom…while nude…and locks the door…after being told to stop…and begins filling the bathtub…

I can see why someone would break the door and rescue the child.  

Well, the broken wrist is the rather major complication there, as that appears to be the only bit not in dispute.

Why?  That’s a common injury when using a wrist lock on a mentally ill person.  Not complicated as all.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:22:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By NotJackMiller:

"Danger to herself and others"

Key phrase.  Present the truth in a way that frames the situation in your favor from the start.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NotJackMiller:
Originally Posted By StevenH:
Call 911. “I think my girlfriend is having a mental health crisis. She was screaming at the children earlier and she has locked herself and our baby in a room. I hear the bath water running. I believe she intends to harm herself and or the baby. Please hurry!”

Way better outcome for him that way

"Danger to herself and others"

Key phrase.  Present the truth in a way that frames the situation in your favor from the start.

And memorialize it with a 10-Second phone call before kicking the door
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:23:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I’d say he’s  screwed
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:24:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By wookie1562:

The Twitter thread has details. Sounds like he called a friend, discussed the no contact order, then had the the friend make contact.

I guess the police get to listen to jail calls?
View Quote

Yes they do.  Every call from our jail says it is from that location and is subject to monitoring at the beginning of the call.  Investigators from the local agencies have access to individual accounts where they can pull up and review the calls.  Attorney video conferencing is handled differently.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:25:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:30:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

Outdoor survival training, vehicle off-roading groups and classes, merch, coffee shop (I think) preparedness classes and that sort of thing.

I think he has a gun store front to go with his firearms training stuff.
View Quote

----------------

Thank you

(Im having technical difficulties)
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:32:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Meat-Hook:

----------------

Thank you

(Im having technical difficulties)
View Quote

No problem.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:35:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:

All these vet bros are douchebags to the highest order.

Pat Mac: pro gun control
Tool Kennedy: pro gun control
BRCC: pro democrat
Glover: wife beater

I’m probably missing some, but these guys are all clowns.
View Quote

That may be little much but it seems to be a pattern that’s easy to track. Having all those followers and perceived “love” and “admiration” does funny things to the human mind and spirit.

Eventually it rots them so much they actually believe they can do anything they want.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:36:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Should have started recording.
Don’t argue with whamen.
Eject.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:38:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

That may be little much but it seems to be a pattern that’s easy to track. Having all those followers and perceived “love” and “admiration” does funny things to the human mind and spirit.

Eventually it rots them so much they actually believe they can do anything they want.
View All Quotes

Seems to be more in the mil community than the whole social media thing.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:41:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JohnnyLoco] [#12]
Originally Posted By StevenH:
He should have called the cops instead of breaking down the door and breaking her wrist

ETA: he stuck it in crazy is the story he’s going with
View Quote

He probably did but you can’t let them provoke you to violence or anything they can construe as violent, especially when she starts lying. You have to provoke them to violence, it’s not hard, or catch on camera being abusive to her children.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:55:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Usernames:

Something in the coffee maybe.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:59:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By cone256:

Seems to be more in the mil community than the whole social media thing.
View Quote

You see the same thing on the gaming side of social media. There's currently a little drama about a relatively lower, high-volume streamer threatening to kill another high level streamer for having an opinion on a video game.

It's at the point where I think police are about to be involved, but it wouldn't be the first time something like this happened.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:35:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By 1fromtx:
Not knowing MGs full side ...

The GF stating Glover said Ill break your wrist sound's out of place.
Ill break your neck, arm, leg sound's more like what someone would say when angry.

She doesn't state ( unless I missed reading it in the report ) how he broke her wrist or if he had grabbed her wrist and then made the comment.

The officer could of just taken his statement and let dept investigators take it from there.
If they found more evidence later then they could arrest him on a warrant.

This wasn't a caught in the moment DV situation.

Glover should of not made contact without an attorney for sure.

Women be crazy and both men and women lose control and do bad thing's.

If Glover did it then he deserves what ever happens.
If the GF lied and either accidentally or purposely broke her wrist then she deserves the same.

I don't know if we'll ever know the truth and there's probably a good chance that charges get dropped later on by the GF refusing to cooperate with authorities.

Edit to add..
Just read the post above mine.
Geeze, he is being a dumb ass
View Quote

I would think the dude would have been up on the risk of DV because I've seen snippets of videos discussing training LE.

I agree I'll break your wrist sounds odd.  Your comment could fit in with his narrative to get her to release a child that he thought the g/f was going to injure.  

Physically it takes little force to break a wrist, but someone would need more than a screw loose to self harm like that.

MG's problem is going to be there is likely no real evidence the g/f was actually a threat to the child or not even if she had leveled direct threats, and the state is not going to care if if he did stop the g/f from drowning the kid he's just another scalp for the wall.  

I feel sorry for the kids, this conflict is probably not new.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:38:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MrHelper] [#16]
Is it possible MG and 26 yo GF was in CT and riding an ATV on a walking path?  Perhaps Mike parked the cruiser to block her from hurting the kids and she broke her wrist crashing into the cruiser?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:44:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:48:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:49:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Sierra5:
That guy has always struck me as a bit erratic with high highs and low lows.
View Quote

Wasn't going to post in this thread, but that is exactly what I thought about him last year after watching a few of his videos; he seemed pretty amped up emotionally.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:06:23 AM EDT
[#20]

Why?  That’s a common injury when using a wrist lock on a mentally ill person.  Not complicated as all.
View All Quotes
It sounds like he had reason to believe his child was in imminent danger…nude girlfriend walking around manic…fully in the throws of her mental illness…and she takes the baby into a bathroom…while nude…and locks the door…after being told to stop…and begins filling the bathtub…

In context, doubtful.

How many people's wrists have you broken during an arrest? I'm at zero. I know a grand total of one guy who's done it...and the chick he did it to would brag to random officers how great the body slam was that broke her wrist (justifiable, no suspension, and when sober she thought it was badass).

Under what circumstances would it be reasonable? An imminent harm to a child, sure. If that's the case, why show up at the office, give a statement admitting to all the details of the case right up to "and then I grabbed her to keep her from drowning the baby" but lawyer up then?

The answer is obvious and unequivocal: because he was dumb enough to do it, dumb enough to drive to the agency to tell them, dumb enough to give a statement about it, and too dumb to come up with a convincing lie and stick to it. Any reasonable person who *actually* used physical force to restrain their spouse to save their kid would damn well be shouting it from the rooftops. His statement is weak sauce "said something about self harm". Really? What did she say? Why can't he remember any specific threats?

Why, if he saved his kid from an imminent drowning by snapping her wrist, didn't he tell officers so she wouldn't be left along with his children? If she was sooooo crazy and dangerous to mandate kicking a door in and popping bones, wouldn't the ongoing safety of his children merit giving some degree of caution/warning/pleading "go take her to the mental hospital and keep my kids safe!" Instead he talks himself into the corner and then experiences sudden suspect regret syndrome and goes "lawyer now plz plz?" like a goddamn punk teenager from the hood.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:07:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:44:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By WesJanson:

The answer is obvious and unequivocal: because he was dumb enough to do it, dumb enough to drive to the agency to tell them, dumb enough to give a statement about it, and too dumb to come up with a convincing lie and stick to it. Any reasonable person who *actually* used physical force to restrain their spouse to save their kid would damn well be shouting it from the rooftops. His statement is weak sauce "said something about self harm". Really? What did she say? Why can't he remember any specific threats?

Why, if he saved his kid from an imminent drowning by snapping her wrist, didn't he tell officers so she wouldn't be left along with his children? If she was sooooo crazy and dangerous to mandate kicking a door in and popping bones, wouldn't the ongoing safety of his children merit giving some degree of caution/warning/pleading "go take her to the mental hospital and keep my kids safe!" Instead he talks himself into the corner and then experiences sudden suspect regret syndrome and goes "lawyer now plz plz?" like a goddamn punk teenager from the hood.
View Quote

This is where I'm at with this - details are everything and I too find it weird that if she's that mentally unstable and a danger to his children that he doesn't have anything more to offer than simply, "She said something about self harm." It just sounds like an excuse.

He was pissed off at whatever she did or said and flew into a rage and grabbed her so hard it broke her wrist. That's it.

I'm sure he regrets it, but it sounds like he just lost his temper and overreacted.

Who knows though - maybe I'm completely wrong and she really is mentally unstable to the point where she wanted to harm the kid. It doesn't seem like it though knowing Mike's temperament - I could totally see that guy flying off the rails. Dude is intense even just friggin' doing YouTube videos.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:56:38 AM EDT
[#23]
First off, a frame of reference…I am the owner of Cerberus Training Group in Washington State, and he's been on my range presenting classes the last 4+ years. I am neither defending nor persecuting him.
Have you met the man? Outside of a class? How many conversations have you had? In depth personal subjects? How many have shared a meal? How many? Invited him in to your residence? To your family? Any here met Jessica?

I highly doubt anyone here knows what actually happened, myself included. I have neither reached out to him, or him to me…not my biz. It's a sad he said/she said type of thing, which is magnified when children are involved. Is she crazy? Have there been past LE contacts at their residence? Is she on meds? Don't know, and the same can be asked of him as well.

He has stated in the past, the last girlfriend was crazy as well. Is it true? Don't know. If it is, was she that way to begin with, or did he make her that way? Don't know. Did he make this current girlfriend crazy? Don't know. Did they all make each other crazy…don't know. Many questions, very few answers.

IF he broke down the bathroom door to stop a potential harm on herself or the child in question…very good on him. Was it all done in anger…he needs to go down as anyone else should with such an incident.

Hopefully the facts will come out with court proceedings, including medical records showing how the wrist injury occurred and in what context.

Bottom line..I hope the children are not scarred by such an incident...good or bad...and no one truly knows anyone until they live with someone awhile.

I now return you to the regularly scheduled rock throwing tournament…
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:01:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:03:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By BigHumidity:
That guy should be renamed Mike Glower after his honeypot info scheme he ran for the FBI.
View Quote

December: "American Contingency is my contribution to setting up a community of people who are Ready for......adverse political developments."

January: "American Contingency? Never heard of it. Stop emailing me. I don't know you!"
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:14:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:20:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By CerberusTraining:
First off, a frame of reference…I am the owner of Cerberus Training Group in Washington State, and he's been on my range presenting classes the last 4+ years. I am neither defending nor persecuting him.
Have you met the man? Outside of a class? How many conversations have you had? In depth personal subjects? How many have shared a meal? How many? Invited him in to your residence? To your family? Any here met Jessica?

I highly doubt anyone here knows what actually happened, myself included. I have neither reached out to him, or him to me…not my biz. It's a sad he said/she said type of thing, which is magnified when children are involved. Is she crazy? Have there been past LE contacts at their residence? Is she on meds? Don't know, and the same can be asked of him as well.

He has stated in the past, the last girlfriend was crazy as well. Is it true? Don't know. If it is, was she that way to begin with, or did he make her that way? Don't know. Did he make this current girlfriend crazy? Don't know. Did they all make each other crazy…don't know. Many questions, very few answers.

IF he broke down the bathroom door to stop a potential harm on herself or the child in question…very good on him. Was it all done in anger…he needs to go down as anyone else should with such an incident.

Hopefully the facts will come out with court proceedings, including medical records showing how the wrist injury occurred and in what context.

Bottom line..I hope the children are not scarred by such an incident...good or bad...and no one truly knows anyone until they live with someone awhile.

View Quote

Word.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:22:20 AM EDT
[#28]
All these guys eventually go down in flames.
View Quote

Never meet your heroes.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:55:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Rebel31:

He started a network to get people together that were like minded and where people could link up with others locally to support each other in SHTF situations.

Mike then filtered through the posts people were making and turned some of them over to the FBI and said as much in a video he posted to YouTube.
View Quote

....and then complained bitterly, on Youtube (at length), about the FBI then becoming interested in HIM, because, y'know, he started a network of "like-minded individuals" that sounded a lot like a local proto-insurgency (if you're an FBI dude in mid-January 2021).

...."But I was one of the Good Ones!".
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:59:44 AM EDT
[#30]
I don’t know what happened but his story is plausible. If she has documented mental health issues he could get off.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:05:06 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

According to the police report, he was quite talkative about the incident.....right up until asked to describe what happened once he made a hard entry into the bathroom.  Suddenly, he can't talk about it w/o a lawyer.  "I'm clearly in the Right.....up until I went through the door....", coupled with the (established fact, according to the police report, referencing the ER doc) female having a broken wrist......well, it doesn't look good for him.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:24:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Kidnap_44:
Innocent until proven guilty.
View Quote

Not in the court of arfcom apparently
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:44:43 AM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes
All these guys eventually go down in flames.

You left out Vickers. Snitch and gun runner
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:28:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Rocketboy42:
He is on the terrorist watch list. He fucked
View Quote

This, no diversion program available
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:45:39 AM EDT
[#35]
The guy whose name is "violence first" listing smarter courses of action than violence first is funny to me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:57:50 AM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

We don't know him but the police and the court system now do.
Incidentally, they are ALL crazy. Start there and everything after starts to make sense.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:07:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Never heard of him.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:10:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By wookie1562:

The Twitter thread has details. Sounds like he called a friend, discussed the no contact order, then had the the friend make contact.

I guess the police get to listen to jail calls?
View Quote

I think staff will snoop around in your room too, open your mail, probably even go thru your wallet if you leave it on the nightstand. There’s much better places to stay!
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:11:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:50:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:

Wait until she calculates the Alimony and Child support payments on his income now vs after conviction.  She'll see the light quickly
View Quote

Again, possibly true. However, due to the pervasiveness of that problem, they’ve created exceptions to the hearsay rule like allowing statements made to medical practitioners to obtain medical treatment. Additionally, with the jail calls, they may be able to get in her statements to the cops due to “forfeiture by wrongdoing.” In other words, the declarant’s (victim’s) testimony has become unavailable for court due to the defendant’s own wrongdoing, so he forfeits the right to object to admitting her statements to the cops on hearsay grounds.

He’s in pretty perilous waters, even if she won’t testify against him.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:53:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Echd] [#41]

View Quote

Lmao no it isn't

Seriously. How many broken wrists do you see pop up when restraining the mentally ill pr arresting crazy people? On what planet is that "common"?

His alibi is possible... I guess... but really hard to believe. He would have been a lot better off just shutting up out the gate.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:02:28 AM EDT
[#42]
So  Discounta on MKCs Fieldcraft survival knife?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:15:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Ajek:

Dude. Just highlight the line, "field craft survival IG" from the post you quoted and paste it to the search engine of your choice. Top result. You don't need an IG account to see the posts. This is even easier than looking up the arrest records you couldn't be bothered to earlier.
View Quote

To be fair he met the guy in person and couldn't figure out he's got some shirt circuits. Hell I figured that out just from watching some of his videos.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:15:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Sounds like all those grappling mats installed at Fieldcraft Survival worked out well.
Any going out of business sales on EDC prison wallet kits, yet?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:26:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: azerious58] [#45]
Originally Posted By Ajek:

https://i.postimg.cc/Sx7sHYFC/image.png

ETA:
View Quote
What a POS agent there .i failed to see malicious behavior and she waived the order anyways and he went BACK in time to listen to recordings to find a way to slap a charge on him

ETA: He was stupid for not realizing that was a no no tho
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:30:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By PabloMcGlock:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PabloMcGlock:
Originally Posted By Kidnap_44:
Innocent until proven guilty.

The court of public opinion isn’t subject to the same standards as a legal court. Never has been. That’s why people always held out that OJ killed his wife and Kasey Anthony killed her daughter in spite of the fact that they were both acquitted.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:36:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By joker581:

Not talking about the crime you allegedly committed without a lawyer is the smartest course of action you can take, regardless of actual guilt.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By joker581:
Originally Posted By Fulcrum-5:

According to the police report, he was quite talkative about the incident.....right up until asked to describe what happened once he made a hard entry into the bathroom.  Suddenly, he can't talk about it w/o a lawyer.  "I'm clearly in the Right.....up until I went through the door....", coupled with the (established fact, according to the police report, referencing the ER doc) female having a broken wrist......well, it doesn't look good for him.

Not talking about the crime you allegedly committed without a lawyer is the smartest course of action you can take, regardless of actual guilt.

Correct. But if that was the road he wanted to take, it would have been smarter to just let the lawyer handle it from the get go. Especially since he was going in voluntarily.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:42:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: azerious58] [#48]
First off, a frame of reference I am the owner of Cerberus Training Group in Washington State, and he's been on my range presenting classes the last 4+ years. I am neither defending nor persecuting him.

I highly doubt anyone here knows what actually happened, myself included. I have neither reached out to him, or him to me not my biz. It's a sad he said/she said type of thing, which is magnified when children are involved. Is she crazy? Have there been past LE contacts at their residence? Is she on meds? Don't know, and the same can be asked of him as well.

He has stated in the past, the last girlfriend was crazy as well. Is it true? Don't know. If it is, was she that way to begin with, or did he make her that way? Don't know. Did he make this current girlfriend crazy? Don't know. Did they all make each other crazy don't know. Many questions, very few answers.

IF he broke down the bathroom door to stop a potential harm on herself or the child in question very good on him. Was it all done in anger he needs to go down as anyone else should with such an incident.

I now return you to the regularly scheduled rock throwing tournament
View Quote
What an odd first post in such an odd thread to introduce your companys presence on the glorious Arfcom.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:48:20 AM EDT
[#49]
His business is done. It revolves around firearms. The fieldcraft side was honestly what got him views and customers.

He is now a prohibited person.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:53:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Naamah:

The court of public opinion isn’t subject to the same standards as a legal court. Never has been. That’s why people always held out that OJ killed his wife and Kasey Anthony killed her daughter in spite of the fact that they were both acquitted.
View Quote

You know about the OJ jury comments since he died, right?
Page / 9
Top Top