Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:33:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KillerDyller:
No dog in the fight, but the memes are already happening and they're good.

https://greyman.services/_matrix/media/r0/download/greyman.network/mpAHWXCjaGITqtptrBUfytSf
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:33:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: miseses] [#2]
Won't be as bad for Mike as some of you are thinking.  He can just go to central america, get hired on security detail of someone powerful and get firearms license.  Then do training, youtube videos, etc there.  I'm not joking.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:37:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Aimless] [#3]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:43:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JASIRR] [#4]
Originally Posted By miseses:
He can just go to central america, get hired on security detail of someone powerful and get firearms license.  Then do training, youtube videos, etc there.  I'm not joking.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:14:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Shootindave:
Women are good at setting emotional traps that will alter your life.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Women are good at setting emotional traps that will alter your life.

“Reactive abuse” is when a perpetrator of abuse deliberately triggers their partner into reacting to their abusive behavior aggressively. Abusive partners may use this manipulative tactic to shift blame away from themselves by claiming that the abuse is two-sided. Reactive abuse often occurs in romantic partnerships, but, like all forms of abuse, can also happen within other relationships.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:42:01 PM EDT
[#6]
oNLy hEAriNg oNE siDE oF tHe sTOrY
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:05:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By sporter:
oNLy hEAriNg oNE siDE oF tHe sTOrY
View Quote
Minds are made up, why do we need to hear the other side of the story?

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:15:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Are you having a stroke?

Why do so many people have such strong opinions concerning randos from Youtube? Just turn off the videos. Lol
View Quote

He was assessing the "rando's" initial chattering to police before realizing too late that he admitted to an offense. Try to keep up, or bow out gracefully if you can't.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:03:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By LawyerUp:

You only see everyone's public persona. Not a person on the planet would like for the entire public to see things they did/said when they were at their worst. Everyone is capable of doing things they later regret in the heat of stress/emotions/anxiety/alcohol/etc.

I don't follow this guy or know much about him. But I've been to this rodeo before many times, as a lawyer.
View Quote

Exactly my point.

We have no idea what his life is like or who he really is.

Crowder’s argument with his ex was a perfect example though that I didn’t find surprising.

I will point out that Glover comes from a world where violence is an answer and is easily turned on.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:04:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By RePp:

The shit he says and posts online is embarrassing as hell.
View Quote

I don’t follow him closely and only see the occasional YouTube video.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:11:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Cacinok:

I'm not sure why stating that nobody here knows the whole truth and that he hopes the facts come out in court is an odd post.  
View Quote
Because the guy has a five year, zero post account. His very first post is to say that he knows Glover personally, then proceed to burn up about 60 words telling us nothing we don't already know.

If he had said nothing, or had said what he had said without making the personal inference, he did nothing to further the discussion.

What I personally find interesting, is the number of threads here talking about men getting shit on in relationships. Men unfairly biased in dv and other legal/relationship events.

Here's a guy ACCUSED of... things.

What does ArfBrigade do? Rush to his side in a sickening display of Alpha Male patriarchy Condemn the fuck out of him like some soy schadenfreude / crab bucket bitches.  Based on... what? A police report. I thought we didn't trust the police to tell the truth on reports?

Personally, unless I know you've stood in a/your living room with a bunch of law enforcement and social services up your ass, kids terrified and crying, phone ringing off the hook, neighbors all out on their porches watching; when all you did was wake up early after a 12 hour shift and try to survive the day with a wheel-of-fortune personality (loving caring? Nope! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULLLLT), I don't really lend any credence to your opinions here.

(Mike, if you wind up reading this- there is some really good advice out there; swallow your pride and after some prayer and reflection, avail yourself of it.)
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:49:04 PM EDT
[#12]
People in the gun community really love to destroy one another.  No grace, no waiting for the facts...just a jump to he is guilty and a dirtbag.  

There must be a psychological reason for it...but it seems to be 100% common.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:02:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By WesJanson:

No, he's a prohibited person IF convicted on a disqualifying DV statute. Right now he's temporarily prohibited pending resolution of the case.

There's still a damn good chance the charges get dropped and he goes back to his normal thing, they get back together, and then six months from now he loses his shit again and hits her again. Statistically that's the outcome about 80% of the time IME after a DV arrest. He is by no means down and out and totally screwed legally. Honestly the single greatest risk for him right now stems from the violation charge he caught in jail - her testimony is irrelevant to the charge, and the primary piece of evidence for that act is an audio recording the agency generated themselves - it means that case can proceed independently of her quite easily. A prosecutor might not care to do so because they'd rather move on, but if they wanted to do a jury trial he's got poor odds of skating out of that part.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WesJanson:
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:
His business is done. It revolves around firearms. The fieldcraft side was honestly what got him views and customers.

He is now a prohibited person.

No, he's a prohibited person IF convicted on a disqualifying DV statute. Right now he's temporarily prohibited pending resolution of the case.

There's still a damn good chance the charges get dropped and he goes back to his normal thing, they get back together, and then six months from now he loses his shit again and hits her again. Statistically that's the outcome about 80% of the time IME after a DV arrest. He is by no means down and out and totally screwed legally. Honestly the single greatest risk for him right now stems from the violation charge he caught in jail - her testimony is irrelevant to the charge, and the primary piece of evidence for that act is an audio recording the agency generated themselves - it means that case can proceed independently of her quite easily. A prosecutor might not care to do so because they'd rather move on, but if they wanted to do a jury trial he's got poor odds of skating out of that part.

Being charged would not temporarily prohibit him. Under federal law you cannot acquire more guns under indictment but it does not prohibit you from possessing what you already own.

Now most likely whatever bail or pre trial release conditions he gets might prohibit him temporarily but that would be on an individual case basis, and he is not automatically a prohibited person under federal law until convicted
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:13:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By NCPatrolAR:

if it is their home how can he be charged with that? Is it illegal in UT to damage our own property?
View Quote

Yeah. That’s a common charge here, with a DV modifier.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:13:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By FedDC:
People in the gun community
View Quote

Are people handing out ducks and waiving at each other at the range?

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:25:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By NCPatrolAR:

The last few DV arrests Ive made have seen the women as the suspects.  The "the guy always goes to jail" is BS around here and unfortunately too many dudes buy into it and do stupid shit because of it.
View Quote

I think women are more likely to go to jail. They also have heard the “only men get arrested” myth, so they will openly boast about assaulting a partner, where a male will shut up or have fled before police arrive.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:26:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By KillerDyller:
No dog in the fight, but the memes are already happening and they're good.

https://greyman.services/_matrix/media/r0/download/greyman.network/mpAHWXCjaGITqtptrBUfytSf
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:41:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By azerious58:
What an odd first post in such an odd thread to introduce your companys presence on the glorious Arfcom.
View Quote

Yer welcome.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#19]
People in the gun community really love to destroy one another.  No grace, no waiting for the facts...just a jump to he is guilty and a dirtbag.  

View Quote

Reminds me of a chicken coop. One chicken gets injured, the others come around and peck on it...ugh.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:02:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: miseses] [#20]
Once a woman goes crazy there is no winning. Bust down the door and face charges for damage of (your own) property.  Don't bust the door, might get charged with felony neglect for letting your crazy girlfriend drown a kid.  Obviously I have no idea what happened with the wrist breaking, but even with that removed from the situation it sounds like a total catch 22.

Having a child is like the never ending legal nightmare.  Society never rewards you for a job well done parenting but they are at your throat at any second to take it all away for any perceived slight.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:40:41 PM EDT
[#21]
I hope the psycho woman gets all the help she needs in a straight jacket and padded room.  In addition, I hope her visits with the child are extremely limited and well supervised.

I wish Mike all the best as he deals with the decision this crazy woman made.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Chukar:
What's the chances he's a member here?
View Quote

Does he tell all the time how wealthy he is?
Does he hate on the poors for not having Tier 1 equipment like he does?
Does he hate the police?
Does he love the dope?

If yes to those questions then yes, he is a high post count member.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:17:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By USMC7382:
I hope the psycho woman gets all the help she needs in a straight jacket and padded room.  In addition, I hope her visits with the child are extremely limited and well supervised.

I wish Mike all the best as he deals with the decision this crazy woman made.
View Quote

And the decisions that he made.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:37:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Usernames:

The police report is in the x thread.

She has a broken wrist.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Usernames:
Originally Posted By Radio_Free_ARFCOM:
Are there any more details than just an instafag screenshot?

I've met Mike. He is intense, but I would never figure him for this.

Any additional info would be appreciated.

If the facts bear out it's a sad deal.

The police report is in the x thread.

She has a broken wrist.

I try to click on pic in OP, and no X thread appears?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:58:41 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

IMO, it’s because we always describe ourselves as “law-abiding gun owners”. Therefore, as soon as someone in our group is accused of breaking the law, we default to pointing out how they are no longer part of the ”law-abiding gun owners” group.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:01:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Fieldcraft put up a page on their website.

No longer listed in the County inmate search. He probably saw a Judge yesterday on the Protection Order violation.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:03:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Donknow what happened because I wasn't there but from the one video I saw her in. I thought to myself damn that chick looks crazy as hell.

Hopefully truth prevails.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:04:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By SPTiger:

What?!? What gun control has Pat supported? I haven't viewed his channel in quite a while so I must have missed something.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

ARF thread
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:05:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By alphajaguars:

IMO, it’s because we always describe ourselves as “law-abiding gun owners”. Therefore, as soon as someone in our group is accused of breaking the law, we default to pointing out how they are no longer part of the ”law-abiding gun owners” group.

View Quote

That's probably part of it.

I think there is more layers in this case.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:09:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:11:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:14:35 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote
I don't know about all gun owners in general, But GD definitely enjoys destroying what/who is "on our side."
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:21:56 AM EDT
[#33]
I’m withholding any judgement until more facts come to light.  If the wife was manic and threatening/implying to kill his kid, she’s lucky she only has a fractured wrist.  But we’ll see.  Mike doesn’t come off as a wife beater.  People on here are pathetic with the premature dog piling.  It is pretty easy to see who got picked on and beat up in high school lol.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:24:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Blackbeard28:

I don't know about all gun owners in general, But GD definitely enjoys destroying what/who is "on our side."
View Quote

That’s because there’s a bunch of paid left-wing activists on this website that like to sow division and create tension. And the website refuses to do anything about it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:06:13 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

GD did not involve itself in this guys domestic issues until he got pinched. We didn’t randomly select a name from the gun youtube  celebrity list and start eating the guys ass. He appears to have broken the law. Beating a female in the presence of a juvenile at that. GD might be full of assholes but beating a female takes the cake.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:19:02 AM EDT
[#36]
It’s just sad how someone who built a business around protecting his family is watching both crumble.

Let it be a lesson that no matter how many ammunition cartridges you own, how your rifle is setup, or how hard you train with it, you can’t compensate for an unhappy marriage.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:24:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fulcrum-5] [#37]

View Quote

In Glover's case, his 180 (and subsequent admittedly-voluntary actions to help out the FBI) in the American Contingency situation made me extremely skeptical as to whether he's on Our side.  

A lot (not all, or even the majority) of the Vetbros are happy to take Our money, but definitely have a different view of where they stand (in Glover's opinion, it's ridiculous that the FBI then investigated him, because he helped them out voluntarily AND he's an SF vet who worked for the C-I-A, not some schlub like you and me.  He's an Insider, in his view) in the peck order.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:27:29 AM EDT
[#38]
I suspect Mike’s leadership team will step in and take over running the company and Mike will be sidelined or out for at least a while.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:35:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:

Exactly my point.

We have no idea what his life is like or who he really is.

Crowder’s argument with his ex was a perfect example though that I didn’t find surprising.

I will point out that Glover comes from a world where violence is an answer and is easily turned on.
View Quote

Glover and Crowder can both teach us one thing...don't trust your gut instinct with women. Take some time ..ask the inputs from friends and family.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:10:32 AM EDT
[#40]
on that topic, I watched the Tim Kennedy/John Lovell interview and it seems the only reason Tim Kennedy supports gun control is to keep his FFL. It would not surprise me if ATF would take any pro-2A quote out of context to initiate an investigation/revoke an FFL.

In today's world, the only way I could be a 2A absolutionist would be if the judicial/incarceration system was revamped. The old adage "if you're too dangerous to own a gun, you're too dangerous to be out of prison."

On the subject of Mike Glover, he comes across in his videos as very intense. How he is in intimate relationships is not known to the public except to a handful of people. And if the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard debacle is remembered, it's not always the man's fault.

Hell, on another forum a guy divorced his wife because of her abuse. He went for years thinking it was something he had to put up with, until he realized he was married to a BSCW.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:37:48 AM EDT
[#41]
I think people believe too highly of their opinions or think they somehow have a dog in every fight.
Nobody cares about your judgment of anything because it doesn't make any difference. Just watch the world play out and do you.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:06:10 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Under rated comment.  I was in an assembly recently where a BG mentioned “the first report is always wrong” as a life philosophy.  It hit me like a ton of bricks how accurate the statement and the benefits of the philosophy.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:13:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By JmE:

View Quote

To protect his child from a crazy woman.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:14:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JmE] [#44]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JmE:

We have no way of knowing the truth right now. My only point in that reply was that it appeared as though you were laying it all off on her. Both could have made bad decisions. His decision to continue in a relationship with someone, by his own statements, so volatile that he would be genuinely concerned that she would harm their child. Even at its simplest, my reply encompassed HIS choices in remaining in an intimate relationship with someone he considered that unstable.

Bottom line, it isn't all her choices, as your post implied. His choices also mattered in creating the situation.

ETA: You obviously have a fixed viewpoint, even without having enough information to form it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:45:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Aimless] [#45]
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:54:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Apphb] [#46]
Originally Posted By The_Five_Elements:

That’s because there’s a bunch of paid left-wing activists on this website that like to sow division and create tension. And the website refuses to do anything about it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Five_Elements:

Sure seems that way in my short time here. Lots of admitted non gun owners or “1 pistol after sandy hook”. That have 100k plus posts and no real interest in expanding their gun knowledge.  Just gossiping on GD.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:00:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Fulcrum-5:

In Glover's case, his 180 (and subsequent admittedly-voluntary actions to help out the FBI) in the American Contingency situation made me extremely skeptical as to whether he's on Our side.  

A lot (not all, or even the majority) of the Vetbros are happy to take Our money, but definitely have a different view of where they stand (in Glover's opinion, it's ridiculous that the FBI then investigated him, because he helped them out voluntarily AND he's an SF vet who worked for the C-I-A, not some schlub like you and me.  He's an Insider, in his view) in the peck order.

View All Quotes

Was very disappointed with him on Rogan and his lightweight Ruby Ridge story. Was hoping he would really inform Joe on RR but his summary left me shaking my head. Glazed over RR and painted himself as an almost bigger victim than Randy Weaver.

That being said he stuck it in crazy and if he REALLy thought the kid was in danger then she is probably lucky with a broken wrist. Not saying a crazy woman can’t manipulate a man into action by knowing what button would make him act out (kid in danger).
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:07:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Aimless:

if I thought my buddy and business partner was falsely accused of DV my post on the internet would not read like Fieldcraft's.

Vinelink says he's out on bond.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Aimless:
Originally Posted By Tangotag:
Fieldcraft put up a page on their website.

No longer listed in the County inmate search. He probably saw a Judge yesterday on the Protection Order violation.

if I thought my buddy and business partner was falsely accused of DV my post on the internet would not read like Fieldcraft's.

Vinelink says he's out on bond.

I had similar thoughts after reading the statement.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:03:07 AM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:38:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Making yourself visible allows bot the good and the ugly to be seen.  Ask for the spotlight, and you get what you get.

Three sides to the story and all, but first story wins, and he looks to be pretty screwed.
Page / 9
Top Top