Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:19:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By C3H5N3O9:
They’ll still vote democrat.  The ballot harvests will yield a bumper crop this year.
View Quote

Ironically, a poor economy will increase the harvesting.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:23:21 PM EDT
[#2]
The dead will still vote for Biden
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:23:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Whatll be interesting is harvesting undercutting actual disenters from the Dem ticket and the possible infighting that'll generate.  

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:33:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Smash47:
It's been fun here at GD to watch those with TDS go from "Trump won't get the nomination" to "Trump got the nomination but can't win the general".

Then "anyone but Trump can beat Biden but Trump will lose to Biden"

Now those with TDS are beginning to face the reality that we tried to tell these political idiots. Some are beginning to change their tunes now and see reality showing that they were wrong every single fucking time in past and would make great efforts to troll every thread with their TDS idiocy. They will never fucking admit it but are now quietly pivoting hoping no one notices....watch them.

It's just fun to watch them pivoting now as much as they hate it and what asses they have been all along lol.
View Quote

It’s been fun watching the Trump supporters avoid answering the simple questions.

Will Trump be sworn in to the Presidency in January 2025?

What are you willing to wager?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:36:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By StevenH:

It’s been fun watching the Trump supporters avoid answering the simple questions.

View Quote

Dude, Trump is going to win this fall.  And if he doesn't, its only because of the fraud.  Duh.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:38:36 PM EDT
[#6]

It's been fun watching the Trump supporters avoid answering the simple questions.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
It's been fun here at GD to watch those with TDS go from "Trump won't get the nomination" to "Trump got the nomination but can't win the general".

Now those with TDS are beginning to face the reality that we tried to tell these political idiots. Some are beginning to change their tunes now and see reality showing that they were wrong every single fucking time in past and would make great efforts to troll every thread with their TDS idiocy. They will never fucking admit it but are now quietly pivoting hoping no one notices....watch them.

It's just fun to watch them pivoting now as much as they hate it and what asses they have been all along lol.

It's been fun watching the Trump supporters avoid answering the simple questions.

At this point, I don't think it's too outrageous to think Trump is going to win this fall.  Biden has managed to alienate just about everyone, and things are so bad even the media can't cover it up.  All Trump really has to do is not shoot himself in the foot and he'll walk away with it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:39:48 PM EDT
[#7]
That's it...every body stay home it's in the bag

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:42:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Dude, Trump is going to win this fall.  And if he doesn't, it's only because of the fraud.  Duh.
View Quote
There's literally no scenario in hardcore Trump supporters minds where Trump could lose. He either wins or the election is rigged.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:46:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By agillig:
At this point, I don't think it's too outrageous to think Trump is going to win this fall.  Biden has managed to alienate just about everyone, and things are so bad even the media can't cover it up.  All Trump really has to do is not shoot himself in the foot and he'll walk away with it.
View Quote

The EC math simply does not work for a Republican president this election cycle. He’s going to lose
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:48:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:

It's possible, but they're running full interference for him right now.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WingMaster988:
The democrats have not had their convention yet. My guess Is FJB will not be their candidate when the time comes.

It's possible, but they're running full interference for him right now.
All I'm seeing is pro-Biden ads, and how Biden is doing right by women's "healthcare" and has strengthened our economy (lol).

Biden will be their candidate unless he dies before then.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:50:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By TheRX7Project:
All I'm seeing is pro-Biden ads, and how Biden is doing right by women's "healthcare" and has strengthened our economy (lol).

Biden will be their candidate unless he dies before then.
View Quote

Yep.

Check this out as well

https://www.wsj.com/politics/policy/biden-races-to-trump-proof-his-agenda-92f38239?mod=mhp

These aren't the actions of someone else who has it in the bag.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:50:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Unfortunately his dead voting bloc only increases with time.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:53:17 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote
That's not a simple question? If anybody knew the answer to that for sure, they'd be putting in large buy ins with a bookie right now, and not random people on GD.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:53:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Obviously nobody LIKES Joe Biden, but TDS is a very real thing and is ravaging the country. Hell, many in this thread have severe cases of it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:54:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By JMD:

Nailed it.  If it weren’t for Trump on the ticket it would be a slam dunk for any other candidate against Biden.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By governmentman:
It's going to be a difficult election to predict given the very low favorability of both  candidates and how entrenched public opinion is on both.

Nailed it.  If it weren’t for Trump on the ticket it would be a slam dunk for any other candidate against Biden.

Does ot really even matter at this point?

Gov isn't for the people anymore, both parties are one in the same
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:57:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By RarestRX:

Not a blunder, but a shrewd political move to bolster the weakest candidate into getting the nomination.

The Dems want Trump as the nominee.

They aren't scared of him, they know the only person Biden can beat is Trump...so Trump has to be the nominee.  

So he is, and all the true believers are going to be real shocked on November 6th.

"But the rallies, the polls!"

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RarestRX:
Originally Posted By GimpyPaw:

By the time other candidates started dropping out Trump had momentum, and then the Democrats made the blunder of using lawfair against Trump. That solidified his support within the party, to the point that nobody else stood a chance.

Not a blunder, but a shrewd political move to bolster the weakest candidate into getting the nomination.

The Dems want Trump as the nominee.

They aren't scared of him, they know the only person Biden can beat is Trump...so Trump has to be the nominee.  

So he is, and all the true believers are going to be real shocked on November 6th.

"But the rallies, the polls!"

this is verbatim the narrative from 2016, except switch clinton for biden
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:57:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By jalcon9:
Obviously nobody LIKES Joe Biden, but TDS is a very real thing and is ravaging the country. Hell, many in this thread have severe cases of it.
View Quote

It's almost like people aren't happy about the fact that their choice for president is between two ancient leftist fuckwads.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:26:20 PM EDT
[#18]
plenty of time before the election to buy more votes, to create more votes, and plenty of time left for him and his criminal ilk to jail his political foe.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:22:51 PM EDT
[#19]

Definitely a factor. There is a big chunk of voters that don't like either. Do they dislike one more than the other and show up to vote against someone? Or do they say fuck it and stay home?
View Quote
Nailed it.

I don't want Trump, but I don't want FJB much much more....  
I'm not a "Sorry bout your girl" type as I'd take Trump over any Dem that I can think of, any day.
I just think he is a big mouthed, clown.  However, I am kinda amused at the TDS that the lefties develop at the thought of him and how they just make up accusations to fit their narratives.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:43:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By toby1:
I figure that nobody voted for Biden, they just voted against Trump.
View Quote

Why can this thinking be in reverse, is Biden such a well beloved person that no one dislikes him enough to vote for the other guy?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:08:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:12:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By GimpyPaw:

Intellectually I can’t fathom how they DON’T replace him.
View Quote

That would be a problem for them, since Kamala is even less popular. And sidelining her would be a problem for them.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:14:19 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Meh, most TDS is due to fake bullshit. For example the Russia collusion thing.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:16:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By DonS:

Meh, most TDS is due to fake bullshit. For example the Russia collusion thing.
View Quote

Lots and lots of people still aren't happy about what they perceive to be his role in Jan 6, or his attempts to overturn the election he lost.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:23:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:26:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By plowboy:

Why can this thinking be in reverse, is Biden such a well beloved person that no one dislikes him enough to vote for the other guy?
View Quote

Biden is actually a mean guy. Even to ordinary people. Media has spun this.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:26:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:27:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Lots and lots of people still aren't happy about what they perceive to be his role in Jan 6, or his attempts to overturn the election he lost.
View Quote

Fake bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:27:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:28:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Man, what a shocker...

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:28:45 PM EDT
[#31]
The only thing worse than Biden is a Biden supporter or 3rd party voters.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:31:42 PM EDT
[#32]
It's going to be a difficult election to predict given the very low favorability of both  candidates and how entrenched public opinion is on both.
View Quote
It's very easy to predict. The party that benefits from massive amounts of mail in voter fraud and every single vote stopping mishap (i.e. imaginary water leaks) will win. Again.

Man, it's truly mind boggling that some of you actually believe you have any fucking say whatsoever, through voting or otherwise. Unless, of course, you're incredibly wealthy and well connected.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:47:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By PR361:

This^

The Republicans always seem to get the most unappealing candidate possible on the ticket

I’m always amazed the get anyone elected.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PR361:
Originally Posted By jackthom8:

Never underestimate the republican ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

This^

The Republicans always seem to get the most unappealing candidate possible on the ticket

I’m always amazed the get anyone elected.

That George Will quote though.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:08:44 PM EDT
[#34]
This info is just put out there to get the responses in this thread.  Get anti trump support going, and try to scare more useful idiots into voting for biden.  You can tell it works based on this thread.  Biden is the worst presidential candidate in our collective lifetimes, and probably in the history of our nation.  The only reason he is considered as a candidate is the corruption that plagues our nation.  Biden is not the issue, the corruption is.  Biden is the symptom proving the true issue beyond any doubt.  Until the left wakes up, understanding what they truly 100 percent support, and try to deal with and remove the corruption, there is very little chance our nation will survive.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:02:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Vne:
Doesn't matter at all. The only thing that matters is who's counting ballots.
View Quote

Is that why Minnesota has a Commie Black Muslim/Black Supremacist for Attorney General and a Worthless White Woke Whitey hating Governor????

OR:

Or the People of MN just Retarded??

ETA: I know the Answer as I lived there when it was a Fantastic place-1986.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:10:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Primecube] [#36]

Maybe they aren't share blues then?
View Quote

You should Check out: Harry Sisson-Wow what a Cock Gobbling Pussy he is!!

[tweet]https://twitter.com/harryjsisson[/tweet]

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:14:46 PM EDT
[#37]
His diaper is also leaking.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:14:48 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

While probably true, it would have helped if most of the Republican candidates weren't spineless wimps.  It would be nice to have someone with a backbone that could keep their mouth shut.  I guess that's pretty rare.  Last example would probably be Reagan.  :D

I've thought Trump could not win just because so many women hate him.  Polling isn't definitive and there's a ton of time left, but if the election were held today, I kind of think Trump would eek out a win.  Again, there is a lot of time left for things to change though.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:36:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Trump was predicted to win 2020, too
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:46:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HeavyMetal] [#40]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:49:30 PM EDT
[#41]
I think like 6 people are going to vote in November lol
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:51:07 PM EDT
[#42]
A poll....where the data is collected and analyzed by the media....for the media.  

Sounds trustworthy.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:51:45 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

“You won’t gamble therefore Trump btfo lmao”

okie dokie then
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:10:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:13:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#45]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Trump was predicted to win 2020, too
View Quote

I tend to agree with JohnWayne777's assessment that Trump might wind up being a Trojan horse to R-leaning voters. He's certainly not a pro-gun candidate everyone seems to believe him to be, but he usbettrr than Bidumb, which should be telling about our options
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:15:55 AM EDT
[#46]
The issue is it does not matter.  Never Trump is a bigger group than Pro Biden.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:10:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Can Trump win the vote of those constituencies by giving the tax payer from white people to them, even though, most of his voters are white, and many are struggling and ARE demonized by the media/Democrats?? Is that supposed to be a win? Best case scenario in my opinion was in 2020 and still, despite the Platinum Plan from Trump to hook up the Hoods with billions of dollars to get them scoring A's in the supposedly racist math and other things, 90% of the Black community voted for Joe Biden cause he was the half-Black Barack Obama's Vice President and it seems, that is ALL that really mattered.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:17:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: talan] [#48]
In a realistic election, Biden would get less than 1% of the vote.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:33:08 AM EDT
[#49]
I don’t see any yard signs, haven’t had any pollsters knocking or texting wtf is going on.

I don’t watch tv so maybe the normal amount of commercials is there.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:48:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By marlinfan:
I don’t see any yard signs, haven’t had any pollsters knocking or texting wtf is going on.

I don’t watch tv so maybe the normal amount of commercials is there.
View Quote

It's not who votes. It's who counts the votes. Water pipe breaks, "delayed" counting cause of other made up reason in other swing states, etc..
Page / 4
Top Top