BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:25:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bacon_Grease:

In the latest installment of "how messed up is the dating scene"

Social media influencers asked women on the street.

If you are in the woods would you rather encounter?

1. A random man you don't know

2. A wild bear

A significant amount if not an actual majority chose #2.

Their reasoning being that if they encountered a strange man in the woods.  They fully believed he would rape and murder them (weren't exact quotes but the full meaning was there).

It's triggering on all sides of the equation but no one really knows how we deal with the real issues it highlights.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Efl15:
Wut

2. A wild bear

Their reasoning being that if they encountered a strange man in the woods.  They fully believed he would rape and murder them (weren't exact quotes but the full meaning was there).

It's triggering on all sides of the equation but no one really knows how we deal with the real issues it highlights.

LMAO Damn.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:40:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By -daddy:
All of this bear talk reminded me of the great potato thread. @WhiskersTheCat

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Women-s-rights-are-illusory/5-2721839/?page=1
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:52:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Fugitive:
A bear never fucked my best friend.
View Quote

Wasn’t much of a best friend.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:54:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Fugitive:
A bear never fucked my best friend.
View Quote

Yet.  There's always a chance.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:58:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NVCapCop] [#5]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:20:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Antonio Banderas didn't rape that bear in Sicario
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:23:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

That's were you're wrong.  You want the bear, you get the bear.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By victorgonzales:
When these dumb hoes choose the bear online ignoring the obvious that a majority of men would fight the bear to save them..

The response is.  "Yes we know you'd choose the violent predator over the statistically safer option.  We have already seen who you chase in the dating pool vs who you put in the friend zone"

Makes them big mad.

That's were you're wrong.  You want the bear, you get the bear.  

Yup! Enjoy getting eaten in the non-happy way, bitches
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:33:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:

View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Women-s-rights-are-illusory/5-2721839/?page=1

I'm a simple man, I put taters in the ground and I eat them. We put another 2000 in the ground.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:38:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By HRoark87:

Human history?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HRoark87:
Originally Posted By tsg68:
What was that survival show where the women kept having to rely on the men’s camp for food, fire and shelter again?

Human history?

Underrated comment, lol 😂
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:36:50 PM EDT
[#10]

I'm a simple man, I put taters in the ground and I eat them. We put another 2000 in the ground.
View All Quotes

Potatoes are so great
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:50:04 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

and squirrel jihad!
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:52:11 PM EDT
[#12]
My wife (the most awesome woman in the world for those who don't know) shut that shit down on the F-book in her typical no-nonsense epic way. I'm not on there or other sites like, but she has family and old friends on there she chats with, in addition there's some dedicated hobbyist groups for cooking, knitting/sewing, and gardening and such that are fairly free of retardery most days.

Problem is she sees these suggested posts in her feed, and every now and then one enrages her, and off she goes to earn more blocks and bans from individuals and groups.

So the bear/man thing popped up, and she had to go step into the fray.

Mrs. D: "This whole thing is ridiculous, and it's all based upon a bunch of damn fear, are you people so constantly fearful of everything that you have to talk about all your fears every day? And this whole thing reeks of misandry, most men you meet in the woods are not evil and rapey, get over it and stop being cowards and man-haters".

Various chatter and grumbling ensues, finally one fembot addressed her directly:

Femlib: "So I assume that means you'd prefer a man to the bear?"
Mrs. D: "Oh no, much prefer the bear"

Silence. Everything goes quiet for a couple minutes. Finally the same woman posts again:

Fembot: "After everything you just said, why are you now saying you'd choose the bear?"

Mrs. D: " Because if I have to shoot somebody, i'd much rather shoot a bear, I can eat a bear and what's more I can skin it, tan the hide, and make myself a yummy winter coat with it."

Libs, feminazi's, vegans, PETA-rds, anti-gunners, simps, screechers :"FUCK YOU BITCH YOU'RE BANNED, HOPE YOU DIE, REPORTED BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Mrs. D: "lulz, y'all best stay out of my woods".

Fuckin legend.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:51:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By xd341:
and squirrel jihad!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By xd341:

and squirrel jihad!

Here soon, I shall bitch about tomatoes.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:00:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Women have been given everything, get preference for the best jobs, have everything provided for them if they want...

and still they go out of their way, in many ways, to make sure that you can't ever take them seriously.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:04:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:58:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Dragynn:
My wife (the most awesome woman in the world for those who don't know) shut that shit down on the F-book in her typical no-nonsense epic way. I'm not on there or other sites like, but she has family and old friends on there she chats with, in addition there's some dedicated hobbyist groups for cooking, knitting/sewing, and gardening and such that are fairly free of retardery most days.

Problem is she sees these suggested posts in her feed, and every now and then one enrages her, and off she goes to earn more blocks and bans from individuals and groups.

Mrs. D: "This whole thing is ridiculous, and it's all based upon a bunch of damn fear, are you people so constantly fearful of everything that you have to talk about all your fears every day? And this whole thing reeks of misandry, most men you meet in the woods are not evil and rapey, get over it and stop being cowards and man-haters".

Various chatter and grumbling ensues, finally one fembot addressed her directly:

Silence. Everything goes quiet for a couple minutes. Finally the same woman posts again:

Fembot: "After everything you just said, why are you now saying you'd choose the bear?"

Mrs. D: " Because if I have to shoot somebody, i'd much rather shoot a bear, I can eat a bear and what's more I can skin it, tan the hide, and make myself a yummy winter coat with it."

Libs, feminazi's, vegans, PETA-rds, anti-gunners, simps, screechers :"FUCK YOU BITCH YOU'RE BANNED, HOPE YOU DIE, REPORTED BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Fuckin legend.
View Quote
You chose well.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:02:41 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't get internet things.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:03:10 PM EDT
[#18]
I posted
"Things that make you wonder... The same women that claim they would feel safer in the woods with a bear also think it's ok for a man to use the same restroom as someone elses daughter.  😵‍💫"

They mad 🤣
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:03:54 PM EDT
[#19]

Even a snake will protect it's nest.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:09:03 PM EDT
[#20]
When these dumb hoes choose the bear online ignoring the obvious that a majority of men would fight the bear to save them..

The response is.  "Yes we know you'd choose the violent predator over the statistically safer option.  We have already seen who you chase in the dating pool vs who you put in the friend zone"

Makes them big mad.
View Quote

I picked the man who would also choose the bear.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:12:26 PM EDT
[#21]

Fuckin legend.
View Quote

She’s right, you know. Plus less paperwork and legal nonsense if you have to shoot a bear.

I got called a man hater for that logic, though.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:37:34 PM EDT
[#22]

Fuckin legend.
View Quote
Are you married to Naamah?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:41:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:46:01 PM EDT
[#24]
I just saw a meme that said "And that would still be a kinder fate than what men do to women. What hubris you have to deem women so inferior that they're incapable of realizing a bear is dangerous. We know, and yet the danger men pose is greater."
The rationale is that the bear will just eat you not damage mentally and physically for life. To be honest that sounds even more stupid.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:53:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By sixnine:
I just saw a meme that said "And that would still be a kinder fate than what men do to women. What hubris you have to deem women so inferior that they're incapable of realizing a bear is dangerous. We know, and yet the danger men pose is greater."
The rationale is that the bear will just eat you not damage mentally and physically for life. To be honest that sounds even more stupid.

View Quote

I think the thing that likely irritates guys about this whole stupid posturing, is that these women who insist they "choose the bear" and talk about how terrible men are and minimize them at every turn will still be out there pretending to like men, looking for one (many) on dating apps, etc.

Fine, you don't like men, you choose the bear... PLEASE... avoid men, get off the dating sites, turn off your OnlyFans account where you interact with hundreds of men because you rely on their money, all of it. Avoid them all.

It'd be much better to have those women disappear into invisibility, leaving behind the women who appreciate a good man and actually WANT a good man, rather than wasting everyone's time with their callous bitterness.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:24:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Naamah:

I picked the man who would also choose the bear.
View Quote
Not all women are dumb just like all men are not potential rapists.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:35:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By DDiggler:

I think the thing that likely irritates guys about this whole stupid posturing, is that these women who insist they "choose the bear" and talk about how terrible men are and minimize them at every turn will still be out there pretending to like men, looking for one (many) on dating apps, etc.

Fine, you don't like men, you choose the bear... PLEASE... avoid men, get off the dating sites, turn off your OnlyFans account where you interact with hundreds of men because you rely on their money, all of it. Avoid them all.

It'd be much better to have those women disappear into invisibility, leaving behind the women who appreciate a good man and actually WANT a good man, rather than wasting everyone's time with their callous bitterness.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DDiggler:
Originally Posted By sixnine:

Yeah all I ask is for some credit as an individual who'd stand between the woman and the bear or the rapist.  It irritates me these women want to sell a societal idea that if given a chance I'd just take pussy.  I'm just some monster that can never be trusted.  Yet as you said they will gladly seek out men  .  
This is no different than men saying some women are cheating sluts so never fucking trust one because they are all just secretly plotting to fuck someone else if the chance to do it without getting caught presents itself.    As one of the men that actively jumps in to defend women against nonsense like that it's a bit disappointing to see the lack of women standing up for good men when these dumb ass comments are made.  
Also as someone posted in another thread about this.  Well also be called a racist piece of shit for not wanting third world men imported into our country after watching the statistics for rapes skyrocket in European countries that let these people in.  

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:47:49 AM EDT
[#28]
I used to believe ignoring things online was the best path because stupid arguments will fail on their own.   After a decade or so I have realized if you don't challenge bad ideas online they turn into movements and commonly held beliefs.  

This isn't just women you got the stupid Tate alpha bro incel shit online to go along with this all men are predators hyper feminist bullshit.  More people should shit on these arguments.  Being silent isn't working well
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dedreckon:
Originally Posted By AngryNagant:
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

So are men. I offer this thread as evidence
Not really.  None of this would be happening if women weren't trying to be so dramatic about how men are so much worse than bears.  Attention whores gonna attention whore.

There are a lot of women who are looking at all these threads (probably not here, but other forums, comments sections) and saying "keep crying, we love male tears"

Best to ignore them, that is what will get them angry
I used to believe ignoring things online was the best path because stupid arguments will fail on their own.   After a decade or so I have realized if you don't challenge bad ideas online they turn into movements and commonly held beliefs.  

This isn't just women you got the stupid Tate alpha bro incel shit online to go along with this all men are predators hyper feminist bullshit.  More people should shit on these arguments.  Being silent isn't working well

I understand and could go either.way, but even in the big bear thread one of our arf women is totally agreeing to choosing the bear. No logic can penetrate some people and we are back to feelings vs facts.

That said, the memes are getting better and better
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:52:46 AM EDT
[#29]

I understand and could go either.way, but even in the big bear thread one of our arf women is totally agreeing to choosing the bear. No logic can penetrate some people and we are back to feelings vs facts.

View All Quotes

Not really.  None of this would be happening if women weren't trying to be so dramatic about how men are so much worse than bears.  Attention whores gonna attention whore.

There are a lot of women who are looking at all these threads (probably not here, but other forums, comments sections) and saying "keep crying, we love male tears"

It's kinda funny how much memes drive society at this point. Mockery is a powerful weapon.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:52:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Ambush151:
Too bad Timothy Treadwells girlfriend is unavailable for comment
View Quote

To Alaska went young Timmy Treadwell
With his gal pal, she thought she was led well
They set up their camp
In the cold and the damp
But the bears didn't care, they were fed well.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:00:37 AM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

Your wife’s (daughter’s, sister’s, mother’s, etc.) car breaks down in the woods somewhere. Should she a) wait at the car for a known quantity man (you, police, tow truck, whatever) to show up, knowing a bear might be in the area, or b) get in a vehicle with the first man who drives by?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:13:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr-Mockingbird] [#32]
Told some folks I'd rather my daughter be alone with a man in the woods than a bear because I'd make sure she'd be armed with the knowledge and equipment to kill a bad man in the woods vs a bear which is a lot harder to take down

Blew their fucking minds
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:42:19 AM EDT
[#33]
This my answer to a women who said only 7 women died last year from bears.

I looked it up, there are less than a half million bears in this country and most women never interact with them.

I said now let’s make half the population of America bears and see how many women die from bears.

She did not have much to say.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:03:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: killstick_engaged] [#34]

2. A wild bear

View Quote

Lol what? this is what people are getting bent out of shape about?

That's embarrassing for men to be upset about this. We are creatures of logic. And logically, with endless movies and endless negative media about men being violent towards women , It should come as absolutely no surprise that women would prefer their end to be over quickly.  And logically speaking feminists are inundated with propaganda. If propaganda didn't work, no one would do it.

That said the subtext of the question is obviously would you rather be raped and murdered or Just killed. Again, don't fault a single woman making that choice , It's a loaded question.

To a woman the question is like:
Would you rather encounter a psychotic crackhead with a gun or a cartel runner with a knife?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:04:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By cmxterra:
Here is another one.. you can hear their brains vapor lock...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/156207/IMG_2047-3205359_jpg-3207029.JPG
View Quote

Lol that's hilarious. It's amazing how they turned against JK Rowling for saying the same stuff
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:05:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Houstons_Problem] [#36]
I assume they were first in the woods with Hamas and the IDF.

And the portion of women who chose Hamas and remained alive then chose the bear.

The women who chose the IDF, then chose the man.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:05:56 AM EDT
[#37]
these are the same idiots who were screeching "fish without a bicycle! fish without a bicycle!" over 50+ years ago
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:09:05 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Ding ding ding.

Disengaging from the online space has worked about as well as being the “silent majority.”
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:14:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Naamah:

She’s right, you know. Plus less paperwork and legal nonsense if you have to shoot a bear.

I got called a man hater for that logic, though.
View Quote

Logic does not hold true in Florida, we have some really screwed up laws on shooting animals in Florida. There is no stand your ground for wildlife.  

Without it you are hosed if you cap a bear in Florida.
You will most likely go to jail and be crucified in the local news.
You will spend money on legal defense to get you out of the mess you are in.

Shoot a person in self defense.  Your fine.
They need to fix the law so that if it’s a bear or a person.  You can stand your ground.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:18:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Not to be contrarian, but how many "creepy thing in the woods" stories here have just been "I ran across a rando in the woods and it skeeved me out" and how many "I saw something cool" ones are a bear or mountain lion or some other thing-that-will-eat-you?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:19:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:19:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:20:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:21:15 AM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:22:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kiltakaze] [#45]
Seems rather silly to get as worked up as some are getting over a hypothetical internet question.

Also, why are people so seemingly terrified of bears? The vast majority of bears folks would run into aren’t going to be hunting you down for a meal.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:22:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:22:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:25:20 AM EDT
[#48]

Fuckin legend.
View Quote

winning
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:29:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By C3H5N3O9:
The last time I went to the zoo, none of the women in the crowd climbed into the bear exhibit to escape all the strange men in the crowd.  I guess the shit people say online and actually do in real life does not match up?  Who would have thought?

View Quote

Say it ain't so! We've got internet tough guys on one side of the spectrum, and man-hating liberal women on the other.

I believe it's comparable to getting drunk- the anonymity of the net gets people drunk on virtue signaling. People say things they would never dare say face to face and consider themselves on equal footing no matter the competency or superiority of the one being challenged.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:31:46 AM EDT
[#50]

https://i.imgur.com/cI4cuST.png

View Quote
No way that's real but funny
Page / 3
Top Top