Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2022 11:58:25 AM EDT
I put a rail on a couple of my 500s and have TRS-25s on both, but I'd like a bigger dot than the 3MOA.  Here's what I'm after:

5ish MOA dot or dot/circle or ??? ideas?

Not Chinese.  I don't care if it's made in a neighboring country, but I'm doing everything I can to stop funneling money into that evil nation.  (Please don't preach though, I understand even the flowers in my garden have components from China somehow)

Not $500.  $200?  Less?  Used is fine.  These are range toys.  99% bird/buck shot.

Prefer an enclosed emitter, but it's looking like this will have to be a pistol sight of some sort, so I'm open to DPP style stuff.

Must have a low pic mount option or even bolt directly to the Mossy receiver holes if that's a thing.

Thanks all in advance
Link Posted: 3/11/2023 10:18:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Might want to look at Sig Romeo 5.  They have two mounting heights, and are shotgun rated.  The dot is LED, not emitter.  I think it’s a 2 MIL dot.

I have one of those and an Aimpoint for hunting shotguns.  I haven’t tried sporting clays with an RDO.  Sounds like fun!

Might want to cross reference this question under Armory > Shotguns for a wider net.
Top Top