Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:46:06 PM EDT
[#1]
The republican party needs to oust the RINOs from its membership. Get on board or get the f*** out.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:54:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I keep getting him mixed up with Gabe Sterling, another Ga. election official .  If you would willfully vote for Biden you need your head examined . Listened to Biden today pandering to Latino voters , wtf ?  He seems to be adopting  a rather Hitleresque speaking style with the insane level yelling .
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:03:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Seriously, is a has-been nobody going to sway a modest number of voters in Georgia?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:04:59 PM EDT
[#4]
what a cunt. Typical 1% politician who doesn't give a shit about the crushing inflation, shitty job outlook, alien invasion across the border.

fuck him.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:18:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By whiskerz:
Half of the Georgia republicans used to be democrats. They flip and flop like the breeze
View Quote

Sort of.

Back when we had Larry McDonald, Zell Miller, Lester Maddox, Carl Vinson, etc., it was the Democratic Party that was the more conservative.

The, the Democratic party flipped.  The rooskies shot down Larry McDonald; Zell Miller actually spoke at the Republican National Convention.  Over a decade, the Democrat party of Georgia became the communist front, and conservatives migrated to the Republican Party.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:55:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By HLB0302:
The Republican Party is so fucked up.
View Quote

Fixed
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:59:05 PM EDT
[#7]
We simply need a new party.

The GOP is full of hacks, traitors and other pieces of shit.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:00:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By callgood:
wish I lived in Georgia, I'd cancel his vote.
View Quote

Taken care of.
Unfortunately he wont be the only Rino in the state.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:29:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 917-30:
The republican party needs to oust the RINOs from its membership. Get on board or get the f*** out.
View Quote

Then Trump should be the first to go as he is the biggest RINO there is.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:30:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By agillig:
Could have something to do with Trump telling people not to vote in Georgia's run-off in 2020, thus handing the win to the Democrats.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:34:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:31:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Palm:
I am glad Republicans in Texas are in the process of purging RINOs. Good ridden to bad rubbish.
View Quote

Getting rid of Cornyn is something that we definitely need to get done. I'd like to see Ratcliffe make a good run at that job, but Paxton would be okay, too. One of them as governor, the other as senator - either way works for me, but I think Ratcliffe would be the best choice for the Washington job because he does know that swamp.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:39:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By rmrz:
The Check must have cleared.
View Quote

He got a quick book deal back in 2021.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:42:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Extorris] [#14]
Originally Posted By ATLDiver:
Stupid and short-sided but his type is unfortunately not a tiny number. I believe a lot on the animosity stems from the effects post Nov 2020 and the runoff campaign. Trump’s actions with Powell, Lin Wood and Rudy turned a lot of the good ‘ol’ boy club off going so far to actively campaign against Perdue for a short time. Perdue and Kemp are big buddies along with many in the GOP in this state.

This is why I’m not confident Trump will carry the state where other Republican candidates would easily. Walker’s defeat is still fresh there but he was an extremely flawed candidate.
View Quote

Plus almost all of Trump's other endorsed candidates here in '22 didn't even get past the primary.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:24:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Kemp and Romney think he is a swell guy.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:35:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pawcatch] [#16]
Originally Posted By Climbmadone:
Kemp and Romney think he is a swell guy.
View Quote

Kemp already said back in September that he would endorse Trump if he was the nominee because ," he's better than Biden."
That's after all the terrible things Trump said, as well as his supporters like that guy preacher in Cleveland threatening to "slap Kemp around."
Trump's supporters threatened to assault Kemp, yet Kemp is the bigger man and doing what's best for his state and the country.

ETA.
It was Darrel Scott that said that and Trump never condemned him for it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:16:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Joe_Pennsy:
The old school blue blood republicans have been bending over backwards for the past eight years to tell you in no uncertain terms that conservatives and/or people that want to make America great again are not welcome in tnhe party and they will do whatever it takes, including sabotaging the then sitting republican president, handing the democrat president whatever he wants, and outright voting for democrats.

Remember all that bullshit about "burn it all down"? that's what they're doing.
View Quote

QFT sad to say
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:32:45 AM EDT
[#18]
If a politician is anti-Trump, they get air time and no repercussions for spewing insanity.  Not from the media, not from the public.  It's all about the $.  Remind me how a loony-former bartendress went from dirt poor to multi-millionaire. Or how these talking heads on the propaganda outlets are also multi-millionaires.  Think Don Lemon, Chris Homo, Rachel Madcow or those insufferable twats on Morning Joe. The list goes on.  

No accountability.  The system is beyond broke.  It's laughable.  

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:33:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By phatmax:
What a cunt.
View Quote

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top