Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2024 2:08:13 PM EDT
Was in a major vehicle accident in 2017 and back has been fucked and getting worse ever since. Ortho, neuro and pain Dr have been in my life since the accident. I have more good days then bad until a few months ago, now when I hurt I’m down for 5-7 days with meds, Ice, heat and stretching. My recent MRI showed L5 and L4 discs have deteriorated to almost nothing.

One doc says spinal fusion NOW, another says keep kicking the can down the road until I can’t walk or bare it anymore. I’m 52 very active with a physical job and an active 20 acre farm. Not over weight and in decent health overall. A few family members are deterring me from back surgery as theirs (fusions) have made them more miserable. I don’t know who to fucking believe and the decision is freaking me out. Any here have the surgery? The good, bad and ugly from some that have no dog in the fight would help. Thanks fellas!
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:10:35 PM EDT
[#1]
My back is pretty bad. Not that bad.

I did the steroid injections and pt. I thought that I was making progress.

Baby steps.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:12:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I have l3 to S1 fused. Prior to surgery I was in pain 24/7. Getting caudal epidural shots every four months. After the third lower fusion surgery I am good to go! First one I broke the hardware loose picking up something on jobsite, second one the surgeon broke off my l5 pedicle and I was crooked. (I HAD UNBELIEVABLE PAIN UNTIL IT WAS FIXED) The third one was a year ago and that has done a pretty good job of holding together.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:14:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m a physical therapist and I treat patients with back and neck fusions fairly routinely. The general advice we give, since spine fusion procedures don’t have quite the success rates that other more simple operations have, is that the person wait until the pain is debilitating enough that quality of life is severely affected.

For example, a total knee replacement has like an 80-95 percent chance of helping fix your pain. Whereas a lumbar fusion is more like 70 percent.

If you’re fairly fit and strong going into it, the odds are better that you’ll be in the more successful camp. The fatties and cigarette smokers don’t tend to fare as well.

Also just know that by fusing an area of the spine, the forces exerted on those vertebra are simply redirected rather than eliminated. Often times this leads to second and third fusion surgeries a few years later. The surrounding vertebrae bear the brunt.

Good luck. I’m sure you’ve vetted your surgeon well, so if you choose that route I wish you the best man.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:15:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jsct01] [#4]
I faced the same dilemma 18 years ago; when I was in my 30s

I had a micro discectomy that failed and needed a fusion.  I held off for three miserable years and then went for it.  

It took a while to feel better but my life is orders of magnitude better; my only regret is not doing it earlier.  

Be careful of pain pills; they can cause phantom pain.  My surgeon warned me of that and he was right.  Years after a doc gave me a pain killer for something unrelated and all that sciatica came right back.  

Do I hurt sometimes? Sure, but not like before.  

Find a great surgeon and hospital and go for it.  Check castle Connelly for top docs near you.  Don’t wait until you can’t walk.

Also, no smoking; the fusion success rate drops significantly from nicotine.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:15:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Why suffer for another how many years, especially when you know something has to be done?  I guess I'd rather have it done now and recover at 52 rather than 60 after you've been suffering and deconditioned and possibly haver permanent nerve damage (I'm assuming there is some lower extremity radiculopathy).
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I’m in the no surgery until you’re unable to function camp.  There is no guarantee that the surgery will fix the problem, and even if it works, you will have cascading failures up and down your spine from where the fusion is.  It’s not a matter of if but when due to the increased stress above and below the fusion.  I also know someone that was a neuro ward nurse for a time, and she says the same thing.  Best case is you get surgery, do your PT, get well, and the rest of your disks don’t degenerate before you pass.  Worst case is the surgery doesn’t work, and you lose control of your lower body.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:18:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I had lower spinal fusion 5/7/1996. So far so good. I stay in shape.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:25:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I’ve been in the same boat. Had back pain pretty much my whole life. Leveled out from puberty-mid 20s About 10 years ago wife pushed me to go see a surgeon/MRI.

Surgeon wanted to do a laminectomy/fusion. I said fuck all that. The chances are high that I’ll be worse off than I am. I can’t afford to roll the dice on a “maybe it’ll work”. Especially when I have a wheelchair bound child. I’m still able to do everything I need to, including care for her.

So I’ll go till I can’t anymore. After that, maybe it’ll work, maybe we’ll be rolling around together in our chairs
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:26:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the fast replies ya’ll. I’m 5-8 170 non smoker. So the smoking issue won’t be a prob. I’m nowhere near a couch potato, the opposite end of the spectrum as in can’t sit still. Always building, fixing, ect… My nerves in my legs are definitely being hampered, numbness when I do sit or turn a certain way. I’m definitely leaning toward surgery, but the vertebrae above the fusion really freaks me out man. I don’t trust myself to take it easy to be honest.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:55:57 PM EDT
[#10]
My wife’s illiac artery was cut during her L5 and L4 fusion. She coded for about 40 minutes and barely survived. Life has been a little different since, but we’re very lucky.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:07:18 PM EDT
[#11]
I too new to this game. 15 months post C2-5.

I wish you luck.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:11:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LurkerII] [#12]
If you do not want to have the cascading disc failures and complications, you will be instructed not to Bend, Lift or Twist (BLT).

There will be no "lifting things at the job site", cutting and stacking wood, basically lifting not a whole hell of a lot forever.
If you have a job, lifestyle, hobbies or chores that are physically demanding... well... you will have issues.
A desk or work from home job? You will just have to retrain yourself with help from the therapists on how not to fuck up.

If you are in extreme pain and it makes you better, it will be life changing for the good.

The physical things you enjoy or have to do per job duties, hobbies etc... that you should not do ever do going forward will also be life changing for the bad. You will have to reorder your life, hire landscapers to build that brick walk, quit skiing etc... etc...
You can have a good pain free life but there will be trade offs I'm told.

The best advice I got was from a physical therapist that also had the surgery, explaining
how my physical lifestyle would have to change to produce a successful result.

The doc may or may not mention all the details you should know before surgery. They may tend to sugar coat or omit important details.

When you are lying in bed for 3 months recovering, thinking of all the things you shouldn't (or in reality can't) do anymore, it will be hard.
Spend that time to think of less physical hobbies and new things to enjoy once healed.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:13:42 PM EDT
[#13]
How financially well off are you? Feasible to go to Panama and get stem cell injections? Like $20k and it may not do anything.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:35:30 PM EDT
[#14]
There's a lot of good advice in this thread so far.

In order to make a potentially life changing decision you must first educate yourself to the best of your ability.  You'll have a much easier time living with your decisions afterwards, good, bad, or indifferent.  I'll just say that I wish I did and leave it at that.

OP, I'd suggest going on to youtube and educating yourself about spinal fusion, alternative procedures, before & after stories, etc.  It's all there.  

Whatever road you take, I wholeheartedly wish you success.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:45:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jsct01] [#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ebbtide:
Thanks for the fast replies ya’ll. I’m 5-8 170 non smoker. So the smoking issue won’t be a prob. I’m nowhere near a couch potato, the opposite end of the spectrum as in can’t sit still. Always building, fixing, ect… My nerves in my legs are definitely being hampered, numbness when I do sit or turn a certain way. I’m definitely leaning toward surgery, but the vertebrae above the fusion really freaks me out man. I don’t trust myself to take it easy to be honest.
View Quote

If you use proper body mechanics I think you will be okay
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:51:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By LurkerII:
If you do not want to have the cascading disc failures and complications, you will be instructed not to Bend, Lift or Twist (BLT).

There will be no "lifting things at the job site", cutting and stacking wood, basically lifting not a whole hell of a lot forever.
If you have a job, lifestyle, hobbies or chores that are physically demanding... well... you will have issues.
A desk or work from home job? You will just have to retrain yourself with help from the therapists on how not to fuck up.

If you are in extreme pain and it makes you better, it will be life changing for the good.

The physical things you enjoy or have to do per job duties, hobbies etc... that you should not do ever do going forward will also be life changing for the bad. You will have to reorder your life, hire landscapers to build that brick walk, quit skiing etc... etc...
You can have a good pain free life but there will be trade offs I'm told.

The best advice I got was from a physical therapist that also had the surgery, explaining
how my physical lifestyle would have to change to produce a successful result.

The doc may or may not mention all the details you should know before surgery. They may tend to sugar coat or omit important details.

When you are lying in bed for 3 months recovering, thinking of all the things you shouldn't (or in reality can't) do anymore, it will be hard.
Spend that time to think of less physical hobbies and new things to penjoy once healed.
View Quote

I work at a desk so you may be partially right; however,
I do a lot of shit around the house but try to be careful about how I do it.

A few weeks back I aggravated my back after lifting a couple of 5 gallon buckets full of sand and gravel into my SUV.  I probably shouldn’t have done that.  

My life before the fusion was miserable and to be honest; the things I shouldn’t or can’t do now I couldn’t do anyway once my back was injured.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:54:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Also, see if you are a candidate for artificial discs; I was not because of a bilateral pars defects; fusion was the only option.

Luckily I was able to get one of the best spine surgeons in the country to take care of me.  He did not take insurance per se but agreed to take whatever my insurance company gave him as payment in full.  He never billed me a dollar over what my out of network coverage payed.  That man saved my life.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:55:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Fusion should go instinct with this new procedure, looks very promising.

Vertiflex Procedure at Michigan Pain Consultants
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:59:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LurkerII] [#19]
Oh yea, get one of these with the back pad attachment to lay on after surgery, you fill it half way up with water and put in 4 frozen water bottles.
Insurance paid for mine. Not very expensive otherwise. 6-8 hours of heaven.

https://www.breg.com/products/cold-therapy/devices/cube-cold-therapy/

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:59:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By veritas8985:
There's a lot of good advice in this thread so far.

In order to make a potentially life changing decision you must first educate yourself to the best of your ability.  You'll have a much easier time living with your decisions afterwards, good, bad, or indifferent.  I'll just say that I wish I did and leave it at that.

OP, I'd suggest going on to youtube and educating yourself about spinal fusion, alternative procedures, before & after stories, etc.  It's all there.  

Whatever road you take, I wholeheartedly wish you success.
View Quote

What issues did you encounter after?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:09:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LurkerII] [#21]
DUPE
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#22]
OP.....what level of hospital / doctor are you seeing?  I've had ongoing back issues for years, bulging & herniated discs, I had seen 2 surgeons at different hospitals and 2 different pain clinics.....they had all said the same thing....steroid injections then fusion.  I had the same reservations you did about fusion, so I decided to get an appointment at Barnes in St. Louis.  During my first appointment with the surgeon he named multiple things he wanted their pain management to try before he'd consider surgery.....none of which had ever been brought up before.

Initially I didn't want to go to Barnes because it's a long drive, more time off work, more money...etc.  Then realized I was potentially risking having a good quality of life to save a few vacation days.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:18:00 PM EDT
[#23]
I am one of the 1% who have an L5-L6 vertebrae. Screwed mine up badly in my younger years and when I was 40 my ortho told me the stenosis was comparable to someone 80 years old.  At that time I was told that spinal fusion was the only thing that could mechanically fix things and keep disc's from slipping out.

I never did it.  

I'm 52.

I run, I do at least 400-500 pushups a day....I ride a motorcycle...I'm active....hike and trek.  
There are other options. Choose wisely.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:22:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By fox2008:
During my first appointment with the surgeon he named multiple things he wanted their pain management to try before he'd consider surgery.....none of which had ever been brought up before.

View Quote

What are the alternatives? The disc between L4-L5 is toast, injections and surgery are my options according to my pain management guy. Right now, I have some discomfort but that could turn on a dime. The first thing my pain management Dr. said when he looked at my MRI is "how are you walking unassisted?"
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:24:24 PM EDT
[#25]
They promise more than they can deliver.  They oversell these procedures because it makes $$$$. And, they aren’t offering you scientific data but guesswork and anecdotal evidence, which they won’t or can’t backup by referring you to previous patients that they say had a successful outcome.  What they don’t tell you is that their own meta-studies show that those who get the surgeries v. those who don’t feel the same after 10 years anyway, in the best case scenarios.  I’ve had four spine surgeries—I don’t recommend!
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:27:28 PM EDT
[#26]
L4/L5 fusion with Pars Defect repair 11/28/23.

Well worth it in my books.  I can move and work again, (I work outside in a physical job).  I find I have to move differently if I have to pick up something off the floor.

During the surgery they mapped my nerve function.  I got an 80% increase of nerve function out of my right leg.  

Prior to surgery my legs would be numb by the end of the day.  If I moved wrong the pain was incredible.

I can still get outside and work on things, split and stack wood, run a chainsaw, move somewhat heavy things around as long as I lift carefully.

I'd do it all over just due to the increase in my quality of life.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:32:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Mine is from a car accident too.  The surgery sucks, recovery is long and hard.  My back and neck still hurt, they just hurt differently now.   But the associated numbness is completely better.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:38:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LurkerII] [#28]
Originally Posted By Elijah1:
The surgery sucks, recovery is long and hard.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:48:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Pair_of_ACES:
I’m a physical therapist and I treat patients with back and neck fusions fairly routinely. The general advice we give, since spine fusion procedures don’t have quite the success rates that other more simple operations have, is that the person wait until the pain is debilitating enough that quality of life is severely affected.

For example, a total knee replacement has like an 80-95 percent chance of helping fix your pain. Whereas a lumbar fusion is more like 70 percent.

If you’re fairly fit and strong going into it, the odds are better that you’ll be in the more successful camp. The fatties and cigarette smokers don’t tend to fare as well.

Also just know that by fusing an area of the spine, the forces exerted on those vertebra are simply redirected rather than eliminated. Often times this leads to second and third fusion surgeries a few years later. The surrounding vertebrae bear the brunt.

Good luck. I’m sure you’ve vetted your surgeon well, so if you choose that route I wish you the best man.
View Quote

What makes a cigarette smoker more of a an issue for a successful fusion?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:05:25 PM EDT
[#30]
2 things my doc told me.
1 - you will know when it's time for surgery. You will be beating my door down to get some relief.
2 - do not pick up anything heavier than your dick for 1 year.
I didn't listen to #2. Had to have mine redone 7 months later.
good luck OP.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:08:08 PM EDT
[#31]
I am not a surgeon, and never stay in Holiday Inn.

But I was a surgical technologist who worked hundreds of spine cases.  If it were me, and I needed surgery, I would try to have a neuro surgeon do it.  The ortho guys I worked with were...............I digress.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:09:42 PM EDT
[#32]
I wish I never clicked on this thread.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:18:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Delay the fusion as long as you can. Get into physical therapy and a steroid epidural and I'll be a p-mag that you feel much better.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:19:34 PM EDT
[#34]
I played golf today with a guy who’s wife died from the surgeon nicking something during back surgery. Bled out on the table.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:31:47 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By DrKlahn:

View Quote

Poor healing.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:34:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By DrKlahn:

View Quote

Nicotine inhibits bone growth
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:45:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nikdfish] [#38]
Lower back degenerative disc & stenosis issues got progessively worse til legs were going numb in less than 5 minutes worth of standing or walking.  Still had movement, but no sense of position or balance.  One round of surgery 10 years ago corrected that & no recurrence to date.

ETA. Orthopaedic guy did the fix after six years of Neuro guys telling me "get used to it, we don't have a fix".
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:54:29 PM EDT
[#39]
I did my ALIF L5/S1 in 2019 and it was the best thing I ever did.

I woke up and instantly could feel the difference. I was 75% after about 6 months and gtg at 13 months.

Find a very good neurosurgeon.
Don't fuck around and shop for the best one for you.
My search took 2 years and 4 Dr's to find the right one. I did lots of consults, checked reviews, asked a ton of questions.

My L4 is starting to get shitty and I'm starting the process again and lining up my original neuro.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:09:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FMJshooter] [#40]
Exhaust all options then shop the absolute best money can buy.

I was told I needed it but decided to shop a bit. Found a Neuro guy that provided realistic expectations and said to wait until I can't.
Glad I didn't do it, found a stretching/exercise routine that really worked amazing and got rid of anything that didn't provide solid lumbar support. Virtually pain free.

I know people that had terrible results with the surgery, one is fucked for life.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:12:56 PM EDT
[#41]
I had a spinal fusion in 2020.  I was hit by a car in 2012 and my back gradually became worse after that.  By 2016 I could barely walk 0.2 miles.

A summary of my procedure is:
An anterior L4-L5 and L5-S1 as well as L2-L3 and L3-L4 anterior interbody fusion with the placement of a PEEK cage to the L2-L3, L3-L4, L4-L5 and L5-S1 disk spaces with L4-L5 and L5-S1 anterior lumbar interbody fusion with the use of screw fixation through the cage, not through a separate plate, as well as extreme lateral placement of PEEK cages at L2-L3 and L3-L4, fusion at all levels with the use of Infuse with allograft bone graft.  A posterior L2 to S1 segmental instrumentation with percutaneous placement of pedicle screws and rods and intraoperative O-arm navigation.

The surgery was 13 hours with 3 surgeons working.  I was not able to do much until 6 months after surgery.  I started therapy 3 weeks after surgery and had constant improvement as long as I stuck with therapy.  I am still doing back exercises regurlarly at home and at the gym.  I am still improving.  No problem walking 4+ miles.  

Unfortunately, I put the surgery off too long.  I have permanent nerve damage to my lower right leg because the nerves were pinched for too long.  Other than that, I am really happy with the results.

I have heard many stories about fusions that did not go well.  You should select your surgeon VERY carfeully and plan on doing back exercises for a very long time after the surgery.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:49:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Since we are posting pics this is what my MRI from September.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:19:36 PM EDT
[#43]
I had C5, C6, C7 Neck Fusion in 2009.  Herniated Discs.

I was 49 year old.

For me it was a miracle as I was in bad pain for the last 3 years, and was going to be unable to work any longer.  It was bad and constant and would have waves of severe pain.

My first words upon awakening from the surgery were "It does not hurt anymore"

For me it was and has been a miracle.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:26:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Extorris] [#44]
One doc says spinal fusion NOW, another says keep kicking the can down the road until I can’t walk or bare it anymore. I’m 52 very active with a physical job and an active 20 acre farm. Not over weight and in decent health overall. A few family members are deterring me from back surgery as theirs (fusions) have made them more miserable. I don’t know who to fucking believe and the decision is freaking me out. Any here have the surgery? The good, bad and ugly from some that have no dog in the fight would help. Thanks fellas!
View Quote

That was when I finally had fusion surgery (L4-L5) done back in 2017, I had 3 discectomies previously but it kept getting worse. I'm still doing good so far. I have some lower back pain but nothing like how bad it was before my fusion.
ETA: I had a follow up MRI done this past January and everything still looks good.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:03:01 PM EDT
[#45]
I didn't have pre-op pain, just a slew of worsening neuro deficits.

Pain was post op. UGE pain. Still trying to work that out. And yes, neuros still kinda jacked.

But at least it's not getting worse anymore.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:10:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By dogsplat:

I played golf today with a guy who’s wife died from the surgeon nicking something during back surgery. Bled out on the table.

View Quote

This is what happened to my wife. A vascular surgeon saved her life, but it was close. Two weeks in ICU, etc
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:33:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Dissident:
Why suffer for another how many years, especially when you know something has to be done?  I guess I'd rather have it done now and recover at 52 rather than 60 after you've been suffering and deconditioned and possibly haver permanent nerve damage (I'm assuming there is some lower extremity radiculopathy).
View Quote

I fell for this line of thinking, hook, line, and sinker. "You're so young, get it done..."

All I will say is that there are NO GUARANTEES with surgery. You may end up better off, sure- but you may also end up worse off and trying unsuccessfully to chase it with more surgeries and procedures for years after and experience pain far worse than you've ever felt before.

I'd recommend waiting until you really have no choice anymore. Whether it's meds or other conservative treatment, if it will get you by, take advantage while it still is able to get you through the day.

Who knows- in a few years, Elon Musk may have something a little less invasive/intrusive than neuralink that doesn't have to be shoved into your brain but gives absolute relief. With modern medicine, time is your friend for innovation.

Or we may never progress because of ww3. It's all a gamble, isn't it?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:01:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Was in a major vehicle accident in 2017 and back has been fucked and getting worse ever since. Ortho, neuro and pain Dr have been in my life since the accident. I have more good days then bad until a few months ago, now when I hurt I’m down for 5-7 days with meds, Ice, heat and stretching. My recent MRI showed L5 and L4 discs have deteriorated to almost nothing.

View Quote

Teeter LX9 Inversion table.
It is different from all the thousands of others.
Designed by aerospace engineer Roger Teeter many decades ago and refined over those decades to what they are selling today.
You cannot just buy it, use it without research and expect positive results. Research how people use it and stretch on it.  Watch the factory videos.
Once a person has any surgery done, inversion and chiropractic care are never an option again.
Another thing you did not mention was seeing a chiropractor. A skilled chiropractor will look at your MRI and be able to tell you whether they can help you are not.
If you try the Teeter, the cheapest way to buy it is directly from Teeter. They frequently have sales on the ones that are not cosmetically perfect.

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:02:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Really appreciate all the words of wisdom and insights fellas. My next appointment is this Friday for an injection (my 6th) and a second opinion consult is set up for mid July. I have a lot to ponder between now and then.

I’ve already done  years of therapy, meds, injections, inversion tables, traction and massages. All have lead me to this point of choosing surgery or to suck it up and deal. Thanks for those suggestions tho! I haven’t tried acupuncture, CBD or medicating on the regular with a good bourbon, but I’m not opposed.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:22:43 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

I had L4-S1 ALIF and PLIF fusion back in August, 2023. Best thing ever. Took it easy for about four months and then good as new. No real noticeable decrease in range of motion and pain completely gone.
Top Top