Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/7/2024 10:01:59 AM EDT
They say misery loves company, let's comisserate.

I'll start -

My Blood pressure is out of control due to stress (170/105)

Messed up my left ACL for the past 3 weeks, each step hurts,

Can’t sleep,

Small business is struggling for the past year due to the horrendous economy, it’s bleeding my savings dry, so some drastic decisions will soon have to be made,

My thoracic spine area is locked tight which is causing my age-old broken clavicle and dislocated shoulders to flare up, more pain there,

There are more injuries that are acting up too, including that I open fractured a couple of fingers in my left hand just over a year ago and I can’t feel anything in them, except neuropathy, so I’m doing everything basically one and half handed,

My diabetic 89-year-old Mother, who is sliding into dementia, is a classic narcissist and constantly demands my attention, none of the siblings will help,

My wife is fed up with all the stress (we just went through a years long fiasco to settle her diagnosed schizoid sister and cerebral palsy inflicted niece into a secure living and financial situation – all the paperwork and arrangements handled by me as her family stood by and watched),

We just moved her 90-year-old Mother (a blessed lovely Saint of a woman – thank God), into a tiny house built on my wife’s Sister and BIL's Ranch,

My church is full bent on self-destruction, so much so, I can’t tolerate it any more,

I grew up in 5 different countries, I have no real friends and all my older family relations are all dead, so I have no one to talk to,

My wife is a wonderful woman but she getting tired of my stress levels and since I’m almost 60, I’m just now beginning to process some of the shite that went down in Ireland and Africa.

Did I mention my distress at my beloved adopted USA is being destroyed right before eyes?

It’s all so Shakespearean, but without a pithy turn of phrase.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:09:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Drinking.  Heavy drinking.  The cure all.  KIDDING.  Sorry man.  Nobody said it was going to be easy.  Keep your head up.  I do drink probably to much though fwiw....
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:16:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By RadioHack:

I'll start -

Can't sleep,

Small business is struggling for the past year due to the horrendous economy, it's bleeding my savings dry, so some drastic decisions will soon have to be made,

My thoracic spine area is locked tight which is causing my age-old broken clavicle and dislocated shoulders to flare up, more pain there,

There are more injuries that are acting up too, including that I open fractured a couple of fingers in my left hand just over a year ago and I can't feel anything in them, except neuropathy, so I'm doing everything basically one and half handed,

My diabetic 89-year-old Mother, who is sliding into dementia, is a classic narcissist and constantly demands my attention, none of the siblings will help,

My wife is fed up with all the stress (we just went through a years long fiasco to settle her diagnosed schizoid sister and cerebral palsy inflicted niece into a secure living and financial situation   all the paperwork and arrangements handled by me as her family stood by and watched),

We just moved her 90-year-old Mother (a blessed lovely Saint of a woman   thank God), into a tiny house built on my wife's Sister and BIL's Ranch,

My church is full bent on self-destruction, so much so, I can't tolerate it any more,

I grew up in 5 different countries, I have no real friends and all my older family relations are all dead, so I have no one to talk to,

My wife is a wonderful woman but she getting tired of my stress levels and since I'm almost 60, I'm just now beginning to process some of the shite that went down in Ireland and Africa.

Did I mention my distress at my beloved adopted USA is being destroyed right before eyes?

It's all so Shakespearean, but without a pithy turn of phrase.
View Quote
There's a quote from the book "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff... And It's All Small Stuff":

You don't have to catch the ball all the time.

Most men are wired to, and it becomes overwhelming. Gotta learn to say no.

At least you're in TX, you can find another church pretty easily. Unless you're not near any cities.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:16:32 AM EDT
[#3]
A hernia you could pass a football through.  I need to lose a little more weight for the surgeon to give the go ahead.  Should be at weight in a couple weeks.

Probably could only get a baseball through it but it’s been years and it’s getting old.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:17:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wvfarrier] [#4]
I got trampled by a horse a few years ago, it tore a hole in my diaphragm and pushed my stomach into my throat.  Had it repaired but now have all kinds of stomach issues as a result:  Constant upset stomach, reflux, lower intestinal issues due to the acid.   I am apparently allergic to the med that lowers stomach acid and of I take it my stomach essentially fills with acid.  It also damaged my pancreas which, no longer produces enough creon so I have to take a supplement ro replace it.   Otherwise I feel great, I work out 5 days a week and can still run a 7 minute mile for 5 miles before I have to slow down
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:18:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroE] [#5]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:19:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Own a business but tired of messing with it.  Successful but ready to take it down to a 1 man show and maybe keep an apprentice.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:22:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Without going into too much detail (which are most excruciating), had some crap go down 3 years ago (all my fault) which hit me in 3 different ways, my mom died of cancer in the middle of it, I'm still recovering from all of it, I don't get to see my friends barely ever, the world and society is turning to shit, and I'm a lonely, crazy fuck trying to find a woman because I'm not getting younger and never had a meaningful relationship. And I'm in no position to have a dog, even though I want one. Every day is exactly the fucking same, has been for some time, and I simply don't know how long it's going to take to sort out all my shit, but things are getting better.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:24:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes...
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:29:09 AM EDT
[#9]
I hear ya op and I can relate. All I can add is you are in my prayers. I'm not a religious chap . It's just seems it's all I can offer anyone as of late. Hang in there.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:36:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Got laid off in January.  Ageism is hurting me in my attempts to find a job in my field.

My wife is a psychotic bitch.  She has little in the way of marketable skills, and will not try to find a job.  She sits on her ass all day playing games on her phone.  She pulled out in front of another vehicle in March and totalled her car.

Was diagnosed with Afib the week after I was laid off, and am now on medication for it.

My diastolic blood pressure is too high, presumably stress related.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:37:55 AM EDT
[#11]
30YO my corneas are trashed. I can barely see right now. Had the surgeries, got the contact lenses. It's a PITA to get them in consistently. Working part time dead end job, sleeping on sisters couch. Coasting

Extremely unhappy with my situation

I need to be able to put these contacts in ricky tic in order to get an actual job. It takes sometimes 30 minutes to an hour for me to get them in, that is if I don't give up.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:39:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Everyone struggles with stress.

I try to remember it is my own brain's reaction to things, and that reaction can be controlled.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:41:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Late 40's so lots of wear and tear starting to catch up.
Nothing too bad yet but a lot of aches and pains.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:43:13 AM EDT
[#14]

I'll start -

Can't sleep,

Small business is struggling for the past year due to the horrendous economy, it's bleeding my savings dry, so some drastic decisions will soon have to be made,

There are more injuries that are acting up too, including that I open fractured a couple of fingers in my left hand just over a year ago and I can't feel anything in them, except neuropathy, so I'm doing everything basically one and half handed,

My wife is fed up with all the stress (we just went through a years long fiasco to settle her diagnosed schizoid sister and cerebral palsy inflicted niece into a secure living and financial situation   all the paperwork and arrangements handled by me as her family stood by and watched),

We just moved her 90-year-old Mother (a blessed lovely Saint of a woman   thank God), into a tiny house built on my wife's Sister and BIL's Ranch,

My church is full bent on self-destruction, so much so, I can't tolerate it any more,

My wife is a wonderful woman but she getting tired of my stress levels and since I'm almost 60, I'm just now beginning to process some of the shite that went down in Ireland and Africa.

It's all so Shakespearean, but without a pithy turn of phrase.
View Quote

1st, sorry for what you are going through, that would be a lot of weight for any 5 men.

Do not be afraid to seek counseling to deal with the stress and other things you are dealing with.

Also, do not be afraid to seek out a newer and better church.  I've been though 4 in the last 20 years.  I finally found what I think is the one.

Doubt it will help, but you are not alone in the Distress about the US being destroyed from the inside and out...

I won't press for details unless there are things yo want to share or talk about, but I'm curious, why were you in Ireland and Africa, Military?  and where are you a originally from?

I sincerely hope things improve for you.  You might not have anyone in your area code, but you have all of us to talk to.
I'd give you my cell if you need and ear to talk to, I'm normally available from 6-10PM most nights, if I'm not working/Oncall.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:46:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#15]
Age and high BP gets me into yearly CDL physicals ,  had to switch providers and don't know if I can pass ( high BP and colorblind ).  All that to drive a P/U pulling a 2 axle trailer for my business and be legal. Doesn't help my BP during the physical when I consider the ramifications .

Doesn't compare to OP's predicament, hang in there .
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:50:36 AM EDT
[#16]
I was dropped on my head as a child

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:56:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Smurf10161:
I was dropped on my head as a child

View Quote
Who wasn't?

Hell, I voluntarily rolled myself down the stairs.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:59:30 AM EDT
[#18]
March kinda sucked. Had to Marchman Act my dad, went to the ER and got a $17k bill for an 8 hour stay in the hallway that didn't fix the crippling headaches I was having, had to dump like $2k into my truck, doc thought I had leukemia and sent me to an oncologist that I couldn't get into for three weeks, etc.

May has been decent so far though (crosses fingers)
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:01:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Dad just passed . I have to deal with everything(executor) no help from sibs. Wife is not well and not a help. It's a lot of shit and no help. I have to work doubles once a week at work in a stressful environment (Corrections) and can't even take a few drinks because someone might need me .
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:07:40 AM EDT
[#20]
OP ..it sounds like some of those health problems are tied to inflammation?
Try going on Carnivore for 7 days and see how you feel.
Even bettter skip pork and minimize coffee and caffeine if you can.

Sounds hard until your pain gets cut in half and you're sleeping again.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:08:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Type II diabetes.

Acute depression and adult ADD (hyper-focussing)

Borderline BP - every time I go to the doc they need to take it 3x until I can get it below 140.

Stopped taking prophylactic antivirals and got constant cold sores, so had to go back on them.

GF has been out of work for 2 years now.

Daughter is strapped for cash and having trouble finding a new job, much less buying a house.

Son is stationed in Hawaii and hates it - too much of a good thing, expensive, hostile locals, and shitty commanders.

Lost a filling 2 weeks ago; dentist replaced it, fell out that day. Replaced it again, only she rushed it and the shape isn't right so it's crashing into my lower teeth causing pain and wear.

So, actually, I'm probably doing ok.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:12:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: drfroglegs] [#22]
Sounds like you need to start focusing on how good your life is.

You have a wife.

Your parents are still living.

You own a business, something 90% of people don't have the balls to even try.

You believe in God, so you're not going to spend eternity in hell.

My wife went through this spiral when she had postpartum. The doctor told her to keep a journal and only write down the good things that happen throughout the day. Then reflect on all that good things when the end of the day gets there.

It helped pull her out of the depths of hell.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:13:53 AM EDT
[#23]
I've been down so very damn long, that it looks like up to me.

-Jim Morrison-
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:19:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Having survived some pretty rough stuff a couple of years ago I will say to all of you-it will get better. Change is coming.

Right now, my life is almost perfect…. I just need one more guitar….

That’s the scary thing…..change is coming.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:21:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Overweight (but working on it, which is difficult with bad knees)

Without my truck for the week due to an accident (my fault) so expecting my insurance to go through the roof or even drop me after it's all done. And it's funny (not really) that I JUST got a reduction in my policy amount like 2 weeks before the accident and my new policy begins (renews every 6 months). So I'm expecting that amount go the opposite direction. But like I said, it was my fault and I'm prepared to take the hit.

Need to have surgery, but don't have the money.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:22:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Guitargod1985] [#26]
My dick hangs to the right.

The doc says I need to start using the other hand to even things out, but I don't like the way it feels.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:26:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Guitargod1985:
My dick hangs to the right.

The doc says I need to start using the other hand to even things out, but I don't like the way it feels.
View Quote

It least it hangs, asshole.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:27:18 AM EDT
[#28]
I've got a spinal cord injury that I've had for the last 8 years that makes it hard to walk with balance and pain. I'm still working a mostly physical job at 61 years old.
I have a severe sleeping disorder simular to Narcolepsy that makes me fall to sleep if I stop moving and sit for a break.

I'm close to retirement, but need to go at 65 for medical because even though I've worked my ass of my whole life things happened that I'm a poor. My health insurance has a $5000 deductible, so every time I go to the hospital for an emergency it costs me thousands.

I'm taking care of my 81 year old father who is in mostly good shape, but is starting to have some mental decline so I have that to look forward to.
I'm nowhere where I thought I would be at this age and It sucks. I've got a few personal thing also not with health, but not putting that out on the internet. Just more things to make life suck a little more.

I'm in great shape just over weight some with no blood pressure or diabetes problems, except for the neuropathy in my hands, legs and feet, and memory problems from my afflictions and my prescriptions. I draw a blank when I have to remember someones name quick or some other fact quick. I might remember a few minutes later after I don't need to remember anymore.

I'm trying not to be a pussy about things, but some days it gets to me.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:31:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack19] [#29]
Why are you not at your doctor, or the emergency room, right now?

Your being dead helps no one.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:37:47 AM EDT
[#30]

I'll start -

Can’t sleep,

Small business is struggling for the past year due to the horrendous economy, it’s bleeding my savings dry, so some drastic decisions will soon have to be made,

There are more injuries that are acting up too, including that I open fractured a couple of fingers in my left hand just over a year ago and I can’t feel anything in them, except neuropathy, so I’m doing everything basically one and half handed,

My wife is fed up with all the stress (we just went through a years long fiasco to settle her diagnosed schizoid sister and cerebral palsy inflicted niece into a secure living and financial situation – all the paperwork and arrangements handled by me as her family stood by and watched),

We just moved her 90-year-old Mother (a blessed lovely Saint of a woman – thank God), into a tiny house built on my wife’s Sister and BIL's Ranch,

My church is full bent on self-destruction, so much so, I can’t tolerate it any more,

My wife is a wonderful woman but she getting tired of my stress levels and since I’m almost 60, I’m just now beginning to process some of the shite that went down in Ireland and Africa.

It’s all so Shakespearean, but without a pithy turn of phrase.
View Quote

If your wife loves you, you are batting 1000.

Pray to god for strength. He has given you the strength you needed to wade through all that mess and help all those people in the past, and he will continue. His is the well that never runs dry. God bless you and your family.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:40:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Hmmm... well, I used to have a fair number of problems and I still do have a few. But, I have tried SO very hard the past ~5 years to try and see the overall bigger picture and that leads me to say that, truly, I don't have any problems, just inconveniences. Financially we are not where I'd like us to be, but we do alright. My wife has a good job w/DOD and I work locally as a FF/EMT for peanuts, but I help out my community, so yeah. At 51, I have a fair number of ailments, but I manage them. We were forced out of WA back in 2021 (lost my job at FD due to denying vax, political pressure from all sides, wife pressured, etc) and we ended up in SW Virginia in an area I don't like. Angry and trying to deal with it. Closer to my last living brother and visited him 2x since I got here with no effort from him to be a part of my or my kids lives - same story with my Dad, he's practically been out of my life since he left my Mom when I was 8. We talk now and again, but he even stopped acknowledging my 2 small kids birthdays, so that's fun. My Mom lives w/in ~6 hours of me and that's stressful in all sorts of ways, not to mention her now ex-husband sexually assaulted and molested my 10yo daughter last summer. My Mom I guess is my biggest area of concern, as she is pretty much alone with her 1st husband (he's 83 - my original stepdad, great guy and life long friend of Mom's, he's got cancer and lives in her basement). Anyways, lots going on there.

In all, it's life. It's not always supposed to be easy. I keep reminding myself that the hard parts are by design and they are there to teach you that you are stronger than you think you are. Hang in there OP, you are going to see it through!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:43:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By BTccw:
Having survived some pretty rough stuff a couple of years ago I will say to all of you-it will get better. Change is coming.

Right now, my life is almost perfect . I just need one more guitar .

That's the scary thing ..change is coming.
View Quote
This. 2018 was probably the worst year of my entire life - I seriously considered putting a bullet in my brain by the end of it. Things got better. I still have problems (see my post above), but they pale in comparison. I have family, I have a GF I love, I have a job I don't hate. I'm doing ok.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:49:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By BTccw:

Right now, my life is almost perfect…. I just need one more guitar….

That’s the scary thing…..change is coming.
View Quote

I'm feeling it right now, actually. Life has been hell for me the last 3 years, but the reality is that I'm a better person than I was 3 years ago. For a while I thought I was going to completely lose my shit, go down a dark path. But I didn't, and I'm not going to. And I dealt with all of it without alcohol. If I was still drinking I'd be trainwreck, maybe even dead.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:50:16 AM EDT
[#34]
I feel for my brothers here and pray God gives the strength.

All I have is a currently healing broken toe.  Excellent job, loving wife, and awesome kids.  Only recent death in the family is my wife’s grandpa at 105.  He was all good until the last month and went quietly in his sleep.

I don’t know how I won this lottery but do count myself blessed daily.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:52:10 AM EDT
[#35]
I hear you OP.
Same boat with the BP, although a low dose of meds seem to have knocked it back to normal. Need hernia surgery (yay) and not being able to carry anything while it heals will likely be the last straw for wife as that seems to be the only thing I'm good for in her eyes.
And marriage is pretty much done anyway. Tired of being the only one trying to turn things around and bending over backwards the entire marriage in regards to her depression and anxiety while she does not take any ownership on neglect and abuse.
Kid graduates in a month and is on a good track for her profession (vet) including a special scholarship so that's good. She's interning today at a clinic as part of that program and had been taking a couple hours of college her entire senior year.
Proud dad here.

Nick
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:52:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ScottsGT] [#36]
My misery love company contribution….

Small dick

Spinal Stenosis and severe arthritis in spine, hands and knees.  Messed up my back in high school fucking around on a weight machine without adult supervision or training how to use it.  Aren’t you supposed to try the 750 lb leg press the first time you get on one?  (1980)

Had back surgery in 1999 after further injuries and sciatica that felt like my leg was a burning inferno.

I need knee replacements.

I’m probably too fat to get knee replacements.

Been fat ever since the 2nd grade.  I was a skinny little shit and then it was like someone threw the fat switch on.  I turned into a porker overnight.  I was 275 in high school.  Been fighting the battle all my life.   Younger years I tried running and eating 600-700 calories a day.  Lost a shit ton of weight. Started eating around 2000-2500 per day, it all came back with a vengeance.  
Did the Adkins Diet/Keto 15-20 years later.  Lost 95 lbs. felt great.  One day I had a sandwich with bread and gained back 125 lbs.  
I’m now 61 and weigh 330.  I can eat like a rabbit and lose nothing.  I can eat “normal” and gain nothing. I can go days without eating when I’m sick and I’ll drop off about 10 lbs.  2 sandwiches later and I’m back to my normal weight of 330.

Past misery shit….Had to deal with family issues of my brother taking advantage of mom and robbing her blind.  Had to step in and take control of her life and keep him out of it, with the courts help. We no longer speak with each other.  Mom passed a few years back now.  

Wife just returned to work after a double mastectomy a few weeks back.

All in all, I feel very blessed. Well, WE feel very blessed.  
Her cancer was caught early. No chemo, no radiation.  All markers came back negative.  Plastics guy is top notch.  Saved her nipples and she’s getting new hooters this summer.  (Misery shit: She doesn’t want to go back to her normal D cup. Wants a small C. ) Small C is better than nothing, and she’s still alive!

We moved to a lake home 3 years ago with a million dollar view. My boat is on a lift at my dock.  No boat landing shenanigans. We shopped the area for 6-9 months until this perfect place for us popped up for sale.  We got first call before it was listed.

I have a hot tub right outside my door that helps with the back issues.

I’ve got a great chiropractor that figured out my problems I’ve been having for the past 2-3 years.

My GP has my bp under control and has me on TRT that keeps me feeling younger and more energetic.

We have 4 great adult kids making their way through life being very productive members of society.  No FSA kids. Although one is Army. A captain.  3 cute grandkids.

We have money in the bank, a great retirement plan for her with 401Ks.

I retired 2 years ago. I have a pension.  Life is grand!  

I have plenty of hobbies that keep me busy.  Yes, other than shit posting here.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:54:39 AM EDT
[#37]
I'll be that guy in this thread.

Diet and exercise will fix most of the issues I'm reading about on here, and you guys know it.

I changed my diet last year and lost a bunch of weight and things have improved a TON.

Which brings me to what's wrong with me, I hate exercise! Got the diet part down, now I just need to sweat.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:57:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By GNJ:
I'll be that guy in this thread.

Diet and exercise will fix most of the issues I'm reading about on here, and you guys know it.

I changed my diet last year and lost a bunch of weight and things have improved a TON.

Which brings me to what's wrong with me, I hate exercise! Got the diet part down, now I just need to sweat.
View Quote

Yea, I’m heading downstairs to the treadmill right now!
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#39]
I don't have any islet cells.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:06:16 PM EDT
[#40]
WV born n bred, so......
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:08:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Oldest daughter just had a CT scan showing she is ate up with liver cancer. 29yo.  MRI and Oncology appointment is next week.  Waiting to see if there is any hope.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:13:14 PM EDT
[#42]
My dick falls in the water when I sit to poop so I have to lay it across my leg.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:18:37 PM EDT
[#43]
High blood pressure and being a fat ass are my two main problems.  I also have a huge oversupply of pussy but I can only do so much about that.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:26:25 PM EDT
[#44]
I carry the emotional baggage of growing up watching my dad beat my mom. I even leveled a shot gun on his chest once to defend her but was too much of a pussy to pull the trigger. I was 12. He's nearing death and I'm not sure I care. It has affected me my entire adult life and I think I should get therapy so I can better deal with it in my remaining life.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:27:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By sq40:
Oldest daughter just had a CT scan showing she is ate up with liver cancer. 29yo.  MRI and Oncology appointment is next week.  Waiting to see if there is any hope.

View Quote

My thoughts are with your daughter and your family.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:27:40 PM EDT
[#46]
lower back strain fucking up my golf game game and frequency
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:34:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Got Laid off a few weeks ago,  just a week before my first car that I ordered was to arrive at the dealership. Had to cancel that deal.  This was part of a settlement with mazda on my 23 Miata.
I got $ from mazda, but they were also going to give me employee pricing (10% below invoice) and a free 100k/ 6year extended warranty on the new 2024.

Transmission was diagnosed for a replacement at 2247 miles.
Transmission was replaced by mazda in January at 5547 miles.
Replacement transmission is making “rocks in a blender” noises in 3rd gear at 10k miles, going to need another replacement transmission, going to dealership on Saturday for the master tech the check ot out.

Still dealing with a hole in my toe since thanksgiving, haven’t worn a matching pair of shoes since.

Walk outside 2 weeks ago and saw my next door neighbors daughter getting pushed around by an ex boyfriend. She started screaming for help.

I just told him to get his hands off of her, never threatened him, or to call the cops.   Ex boyfriend friend came back at around midnight, and had another altercation with the daughter and he rammed in to my car on purpose. $750 deductible, the daughter nor her father ever attempted to offer to pay my deductible. The father even shook my hand and thanked me. $5k in damage from 2 estimates.

I got sick as hell for the 6 days.  Stayed in bed, didn't eat for 3.5 days. Hacking up chunks of lung, ribs hurt like a mother fucker.

Got a new roommate at the house i rent a room in, he some misc muslum, with one eye and still squats over the toilet, and leave shit, piss, hair, and dirt all over the toilet seat.

This disgusting fuck just moved in a week ago, the landlord/home owner talked to him several times, and  at this  is saying there isn’t much he can do about it.

I have  rented a room for the last 2 years and All of a sudden i am having issues with his bitch of a girlfriend, she doesn’t want to share the kitchen, yet there are 3 roommates and the owner and his girlfriend that live here…..

This only happened cause i got laid off, and she quit her job and now is home more, so she wants her damn kitchen all to herself.   I have to alter the time that i eat(once a day only) and  how i manage to finally get an appetite.

No job and trying to find a new place to live is a bit hard.

I have neuropathy, my hands and feet are numb, cant walk far and cant even do that without a cane, i am 45 years old.

I got 9 herniated discs between my cervical and lumbar, stenosis in multiple locations, sciatic is making my right leg numb on the back tight of my calf. Also i think the sciatic is causing a diminished feeling to urinate.

For the last few months my cervical nerves  became Impinged more.  My hands and arms go sleep when i am sleeping at night, wake up multiple times to stretch them out and get felling/blood flow.

I need a fusion in my lumbar and cervical, and have to wait for the law suit to finish before i can get treatment, or it  could effect my settlement for a car accident last july that killed my 22 miata that i loved and had no issues with.

A trigger  finger on each hand, both ulnar nerves displaced, my left hand is worse and  disfigured from advanced degeneration of the muscles.

Dealing with anxiety  and long term chronic depression, and a few other  issues, tried to get help.   SSRI’s  are the fucking devil.  Totally blocks out all feeling, repressing anger and other necessary emotions. I can’t get mad to react to all
Of this, and  can’t get to a reset point to start being productive again.

FUCK!!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:37:19 PM EDT
[#48]
I feel better after reading all of this.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:00:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Averagebear:
I feel better after reading all of this.
View Quote

#metoo
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:07:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Hey OP, I got a divorce, closed my business, started dating a beautiful woman and got a great job. Change Homie.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top