BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:58:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

Lol...the hookers that hung around the Intourist hotels back in the day were smoking hot, and dressed like the pros they'd seen in western movies. Spiked heels, fishnet stockings, bustiers...the whole nine yards. No guarantee you'd still have both kidneys the next morning, but that's what adventure traveling is all about.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Yeah. Like leaving Bangkok and going to Cleveland looking to get laid

Lol...the hookers that hung around the Intourist hotels back in the day were smoking hot, and dressed like the pros they'd seen in western movies. Spiked heels, fishnet stockings, bustiers...the whole nine yards. No guarantee you'd still have both kidneys the next morning, but that's what adventure traveling is all about.

YOLO!

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:01:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Niquorice:
Somewhere there is an S2 freaking out about a guy doing unapproved international travel
View Quote

Yea... no way that was an approved leave plan... he might get it easier if he stays in Russia.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:01:14 PM EDT
[#3]
He got lured/suckered into going by some hottie FSB chick/dude for the purpose of being used as a fake hostage or negotiating tool?

Defecting like the last idiot that went to Norkland?

Actually is stupid to think now is a good time to see Russia? Before WWIII blows it all to hell?

The detention based on an argument with a woman sounds like fabricated bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:01:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By PanzerOfDoom:
Dumbass
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:02:13 PM EDT
[#5]
"The Russian daily lzvestia, quoting an unnamed source, said the South Korea-based Army sergeant meta woman from Russia's far eastern port of Vladivostok on the Internet"
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:03:54 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

Oh, I'm sure the Russian chicks are hot. But like you said, I like my kidneys and Korean chicks are my fetish rather than Red Sparrow murder whores.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:05:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ar15bang:
"The Russian daily lzvestia, quoting an unnamed source, said the South Korea-based Army sergeant meta woman from Russia's far eastern port of Vladivostok on the Internet"
View Quote

Ahhh. Lol. Poor guy. She musta been something in her photos...
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:19:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By ar15bang:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:27:43 PM EDT
[#9]

2, 5, 4,3,1
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:16:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Russia’s premier tech development center has it’s own Catfishing department.     He probably got lured in by some 20 year old internet gook.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:22:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By SnoGoRider:
A U.S. soldier was detained in Russia over the weekend, according to four U.S. officials.

He had been stationed in Korea and traveled to Russia on his own and not on official business.

The soldier is accused of stealing from a woman.
View Quote

Apparently he's married and got a Russian gf while in Korea. They had an argument and she went back to Russia afterwards. Not necessarily a cause and effect, but he then followed her, and she accused him of stealing. Talk about thinking with your little head. At least he's not an officer, but an E-6 as I heard.

This story very much reminds me how a Republican governor of SC, Mark Safford, left to Argentina to pursue his gf. He told his staff to cover for him and say that he worked from home. He wasn't arrested in Argentina on made up charges by a mad woman, but it didn't end well for him anyway.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:26:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zaitcev] [#12]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Defecting like the last idiot that went to Norkland?

Actually is stupid to think now is a good time to see Russia? Before WWIII blows it all to hell?
View Quote

He didn't defect ... yet. He would be considered AWOL if he didn't return from his little tryst. But we'll never know.

As for the other question, thousands and thousands of Americans visit Russia. I'm not even joking. The airplanes shutting between Istanbul and Moscow are full of them. They look like businessmen. Nobody of them is getting arrested. They probably stay away from honey traps and do not carry weed in their pockets.

P.S. A couple days ago, Biden removed U.S. sanctions from a number of Russian banks until Nov. 1, 2024, so that payments for Russian oil, gas, and timber can go through. The Administration is trying to suppress inflation indicators ahead of U.S. presidential elections, that is trivial. However, I wasn't sure if that kind of brazen vote-buying was possible, so I went to look at Treasury website. They had the actual text, and the list of banks was just amazing. They even un-sanctioned VTB for a limited time. I am sure that some of the businessmen overflowing flights to/from Moscow work in support of these and other trade initiatives. You know, unfreezing the money is only half of the deal. You also need to have Russian oil actually flow to America in the summer. And that is done by people. That is who travels to Moscow and is not getting arrested.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:32:12 PM EDT
[#13]
If you're In the US military stay the hell out of the CSTO, (Russian union), China, Venezuela,  Nicaragua,  Cuba,
and any country that is considered a state sponsor of terrorism or has a level 3 or 4 travel alert that isn't an ally unless on official orders.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top