Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2024 10:20:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Gullskjegg]
Here is a wonderful sermon venerating the Mothers in our lives, as well as a good lesson for husbands and children.

Reverencing Motherhood - SSPX Sermons
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:17:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Thank you for posting this one, Gullskjegg.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:33:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By EastWest:
Thank you for posting this one, Gullskjegg.
View Quote

You’re welcome, brother!
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:30:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I love SSPX sermons. I usually visit this SSPX forum:
https://www.cathinfo.com/index.php
This subthread is amazing
https://www.cathinfo.com/sspx-resistance-news/
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:31:09 PM EDT
[#4]
A mother’s mission to change how we talk about pregnancy and disease
https://www.americamagazine.org/politics-society/2024/04/19/megan-nix-cmv-pregnancy-prevention-247760
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:58:19 PM EDT
[#5]
SSPX priest scores major victory against California Governor Newsom:

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:54:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By nraheston:
SSPX priest scores major victory against California Governor Newsom:

View Quote

Yup.  I found the SSPX during corona.  It was like an oasis of sanity in a world gone mad.  I haven't gone anywhere else ever since.  Converted to Catholic, and its been the best thing I've ever done.

Best plandemic ever!
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 8:27:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Gullskjegg] [#7]
Awesome, thank you, brothers!

We go to the nearest SSPX chapel occasionally, it's 2.5 hours one way, but hopefully they will expand our way someday...  Especially if we lose the TLM here.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:06:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Trads are winning.

"Of course, he didn’t just attack Pride month—a grave sin that mustered a full battalion of Sisters in comfortable shoes to grab their consecrated pitchforks."
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 4:22:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By T1NMAN:
Trads are winning.

"Of course, he didn’t just attack Pride month—a grave sin that mustered a full battalion of Sisters in comfortable shoes to grab their consecrated pitchforks."
View Quote

Good read. I'm a believer that young women should get the husband and children first (husband should be older and established in his career/trade) and secondary education/job later if she gets bored after the children are raised. Cuts down on the hypergamy and fornication issues that make many college/career women unsuitable for marriage and gives a young man motivation and a purpose to get ahead if he knows his hard work will soon be rewarded with a nubile bride and children of his own. This method worked well to maintain family stability from the ancient Hebrew times up until our culture got purposely hijacked in the "do what thou wilt" 60s.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top