Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2024 7:24:25 PM EDT
https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/cant-have-vegas-become-crime-ridden-like-other-cities-metro-sheriff-says-3049913/?utm_campaign=widget&utm_medium=latest&utm_source=homepage&utm_term=Can%E2%80%99t%20have%20Vegas%20become%20%E2%80%98crime-ridden%E2%80%99%20like%20other%20cities%2C%20Metro%20sheriff%20says

We can’t have our city turning into a hell hole like other crime-ridden cities! LMFAO so this guy who has clearly supported more criminal activity and definitely has not suppressed it since obtaining the office, says we do not want to be what we already are/were? What club is he performing at?

“Crime is down.” - In clown world. Reality is crime is no longer being reported. Metro shut down data sharing with the crime mapping sites a few years ago so good luck finding that and when you hear from victims they always have the same story about our 911 response, our detectives and it is never a good story. Hell I have guy that was locked up for felonies just walk because the DA/Prosecutor did nothing. I suspect the detectives did not follow up because the evidence was overwhelming and people are overwhelmingly LAZY fucks.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:36:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Brok3n] [#1]
I'm convinced the guy is a RINO or Democrat hiding in plain sight.

He's the first Sheriff whose said he'd rather have more cameras (red light and speed cams) than actual officers Lately he's gone on a media blitz trying to make the case for them and campaigning to change state law on them (can he do that?). But I suspect he simply wants the millions of dollars these things will generate. The potential for corruption with the money these things will make is extremely high.

But rather than campaign for stiffer penalties, tougher punishments, speed bumps, more traffic officers, etc. Nope, he wants to change state law instead. This guy has got to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top