Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:25:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By rdsr:
I don't recall ever seeing a protest-riot where the people were that organized or ever used any maneuvers like those in thew video.

Usually after the first one gets hit any semblance of organization goes out the window.
Roy
View Quote

If you didn't see it, it never happened.
I saw it. The move where they surrounded the kid at Columbia and moved him away. Sort of a soft assault and kidnapping.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:25:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Stutzmech:

Hundreds, broken bones, some internal organs, it is still fun, leaves you busted up after 30 years of it or so
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alacrity:

Lol indeed - btw I wasn't meaning to be pejorative. Pennic, I can't see how more peeps aren't injured - or there's not more heat casualties.

Hundreds, broken bones, some internal organs, it is still fun, leaves you busted up after 30 years of it or so

Shit I kinda realized, but it seems like everyone should get small piece.

And my auto correct still omits the S

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:26:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Off-the-Grid:
Looks just like Braveheart, God help us.
View Quote

If you ever acted as OPFOR for riot training, its bacically what it is lol... right up to when they start throwing flaming shit and then the gerenaders and shotguns start taking aimed fire at the troublemakers in the ball sack.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:27:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Needs more Taser Shockwave.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:34:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Playing Red Rover against someone with a stick should be interesting.

Useful idiots.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:36:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:
Imagine if this was a conservative-type group that practiced such things on a regular basis.
View Quote

At least 10 would be fbi members
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:38:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By atavistic:
I'm seeing a lot of white privilege.
View Quote

It’s Emory, not Ebony University
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:41:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By RakkinBaggyPants:
Amateurs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHAl85RbS5w
View Quote

Damn, marching is useful
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:42:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AmericanPeople:

We do it in the hills.
View Quote

We shoot 2 gun. I even go to GA on occasion to do it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:42:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By piperpa24:
If they spent as much time actually trying to learn something that would lead to an actual decent job then maybe they could pay off their own student loans.
View Quote

True, but otoh, they are Training useful tactics.   Like Roman or Greek formations, (but with less death).

We, otoh, are doing absolutely Nothing.   Hoping we can vote ourselves out of this mess.   (Not gonna happen)

I wouldn’t discount them.  Especially considering that they’re winning.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:43:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Too bad couldn't do a kamikaze drone attack.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:50:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dissident] [#12]
Originally Posted By shaggy:
So they have a plan.

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.
View Quote

Or a baton to the skull.  Or a less lethal to the nuts. Or after a healthy squirt of pepper spray.

I really like the idea of skipping rounds of bird shot off the pavement.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:50:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By RakkinBaggyPants:
Amateurs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHAl85RbS5w
View Quote

Good stuff.  Was this an Actual riot, or a training event?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:55:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Perhaps contact the Alabama offensive and defensive lines and put up suggestion?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:57:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Imagine if this was a conservative-type group that practiced such things on a regular basis.
View Quote

See that Maxine waters thread
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:59:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Red rover red rover send jhad jimmy on over
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:01:27 PM EDT
[#17]
I remain unimpressed.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:03:44 PM EDT
[#18]
I don't recall ever seeing a protest-riot where the people were that organized or ever used any maneuvers like those in thew video.

Usually after the first one gets hit any semblance of organization goes out the window.
Roy
View Quote

Seattle annual May Day Riots.  Ignored by the media for decades.   Regularly scheduled riots with fighters, blockers, medics, logistics and CiC.

But, its "just an idea" according to president poppy pants.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:03:57 PM EDT
[#19]
So they have a plan.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:07:30 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Every other student would be a fed undercover
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By gettysburg30:

Gay...

and real anti riot will be for the lutz.  batton to the face and a 12g  bean bag to the crotch will break that line in a second.. when they run launch 40mm cs behind them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gettysburg30:
Originally Posted By JeepersCreepers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiQ-hIY1MNc

Gay...

and real anti riot will be for the lutz.  batton to the face and a 12g  bean bag to the crotch will break that line in a second.. when they run launch 40mm cs behind them.

I'm pretty certain that modern riot control tactics depend on the rioters not having any cohesive organization or discipline.  They're also based on using a very small amount of police officers in an illusionary way that makes it seem like there are more of them.

Also, if you watch any videos, the hickory shampoo you guys are all fantasizing about no longer happens. Batons are not swung like bats, and no one is getting a beanbag round fired at their groin on purpose. Because under the current political conditions, any police officer who does either of those things is going to be charged with felonious assault / attempted murder.

It won't take much organization on the part of the students to really stymie law enforcement.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:13:15 PM EDT
[#22]
They're training.
They're training out the open.
The government k ows they're training. We know they're training. They all know we know they are training.
They're accusing us of being the ones who are terrorists and sicking the FBI and ATF on the Right.
All while they train, occuoy buildings, burn shit down, and listen to terrorists.
They get away with it
Jan 6th people sit in prison.

I wouldn't laugh. They're winning.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:13:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Gunner226:

I'm pretty certain that modern riot control tactics depend on the rioters not having any cohesive organization or discipline.  They're also based on using a very small amount of police officers in an illusionary way that makes it seem like there are more of them.

Also, if you watch any videos, the hickory shampoo you guys are all fantasizing about no longer happens. Batons are not swung like bats, and no one is getting a beanbag round fired at their groin on purpose. Because under the current political conditions, any police officer who does either of those things is going to be charged with felonious assault / attempted murder.

It won't take much organization on the part of the students to really stymie law enforcement.
View Quote

So much this
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:14:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By vxtip545:
They're training.
The government k ows they're training. We know they're training. They all know we know they are training.
They're accusing us of being the ones who are terrorists and sicking the FBI and ATF on the Right.
All while they train, occuoy buildings, burn shit down, and listen to terrorists.
They get away with it

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:15:08 PM EDT
[#25]

Roy
View Quote
The same Dept of State and CIA cutouts that drove the color revolutions in North Africa and the Middle East are driving these domestic color revolutions.  

Using the same taxpayer funded TTPs, SOPs, and literature.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:16:30 PM EDT
[#26]

Roy
View Quote

Oh they train alright. That’s how they get paid. I’d say as far as team tactics, they train better than we do. They train on what to do against riot squads, etc. how to conceal identity (member the umbrellas at the riots?)

These people are VERY dangerous. See rittenhouse. Why are they so dangerous?  Because they are protected and won’t be prosecuted. They are quite literally the untouchables.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:19:29 PM EDT
[#27]
This is what electric chainsaws are for.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:24:38 PM EDT
[#28]
In democrat controlled areas, LE is going to have to adopt less lethal tactics/weapons or face prosecution, fantasy to think they can use lethal weapons against protesters, some are doing it but the other side is adapting
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:27:11 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LotBoy:
So they have a plan.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/11835/przANsc6Em4ZEn3-gbvKtMdkkjOTHJbVq1ZPwSnl-3204628.gif

I love that one so much. Follow through is everything.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:37:52 PM EDT
[#30]

Roy
View Quote

Punching someone in the face resets most peoples OODA loop pretty damn fast.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:43:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Retards.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:49:26 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Why Maxine Waters might declare them right wing Trump supporters hiding out in the hills training for civil war...
Maxine Waters Calls on DOJ to Investigate Trump Supporters ‘Training Up in the Hills’ for Civil War
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By 49north:
Maxine and her justice dept would be all over it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 49north:
Maxine and her justice dept would be all over it.

Practicing up in the hills, she said. They'll be conservative, she said!
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:01:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Time to equip cops with scutum, gladius, armored greves and hobnailed saddles.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:31:12 PM EDT
[#35]
but Maxine Waters says it is the MAGA right who are up in the mountains training to attack.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:33:38 PM EDT
[#36]
They do not have spears twice as long as a man so heavy cavalry should be able to ride through them easily.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:46:28 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

If a student is fucking about and starts battering or grabbing an officer on the line, a strike from an officer using the standard two hand hold on the baton and making contact with either tip to a large muscle mass or center of the chest may say otherwise.  

Swinging riot batons is so 1960s.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:49:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Huh. That’s cute.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:02:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By kpel308:
Did anyone else catch the female with the keffiyeh around her shoulders at the end of the vid with the "water bottle" that appears to have been converted to a projectile weapon of some kind? Appears to have fired a tennis ball in this case, but I suspect it's meant to shoot something nastier much harder when used in earnest.
View Quote

They like to use the mortar style fireworks too (they were pretty common in scenes out of Seattle and Portland including at that federal building they were protesting); easy to seriously injure someone up close even if they haven't illegally modified it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#40]
In democrat controlled areas, LE is going to have to adopt less lethal tactics/weapons or face prosecution, fantasy to think they can use lethal weapons against protesters, some are doing it but the other side is adapting
View Quote

in Areas they don't control they sometimes post bail for the offenders.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:33:22 PM EDT
[#41]
I’d like to see it filmed again only with a Ukrainian drone
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:34:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JeepersCreepers] [#42]
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:

They like to use the mortar style fireworks too (they were pretty common in scenes out of Seattle and Portland including at that federal building they were protesting); easy to seriously injure someone up close even if they haven't illegally modified it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:
Originally Posted By kpel308:
Did anyone else catch the female with the keffiyeh around her shoulders at the end of the vid with the "water bottle" that appears to have been converted to a projectile weapon of some kind? Appears to have fired a tennis ball in this case, but I suspect it's meant to shoot something nastier much harder when used in earnest.

Yep seen several videos of BLM protestors tossing one into an open car window.  Imagine one of those wrapped in finishing nails.

We might be bigger, stronger, smarter.  But they aren't afraid to fight dirty.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:01:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By vxtip545:
They're training.
They get away with it

View Quote

Winning?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:25:04 AM EDT
[#44]
BLM already tried that.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:43:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Gunner226] [#45]
Originally Posted By floridacop:

If a student is fucking about and starts battering or grabbing an officer on the line, a strike from an officer using the standard two hand hold on the baton and making contact with either tip to a large muscle mass or center of the chest may say otherwise.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By floridacop:

That's exactly my point. The one student who tries to physically attack a riot officer is going to face getting poked in the chest with the blunt end of  a stick...at most. He's not going to get a beat-down, which most people here think is going to happen.

Under most circumstances, with a disorganized mob of drunk college students who don't even know why they're there, that's enough. A single line of 20-30 cops can block an entire street and even push the mob back because individually, none of those drunk college students want to get poked in the chest.

Does anybody think that if we grabbed a random group of 200 or so arfcommers, that we couldn't put our heads together and come up with a way to overrun a line of 20 or 30 cops if we knew what their rules of engagement were, especially if we had a few guys in the front who were willing to take a poke in the chest "for the team?"

Order is hanging by a very fragile thread right now. In fact, I'd say it's just about been lost entirely on some of these campuses. The students are gaining the upper hand, and they know it. Law enforcement knows it too, but they don't want the general public to know, so they're acting like "we could end this at any time, but we're taking it slow so nobody gets hurt."
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:44:35 AM EDT
[#46]
These so called institutions of higher learning created these monsters. I hope everyone gets burned to the ground by those they created. It’s kinda like getting what you voted for.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:56:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By st0newall:
lots of info there... whats the back story?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:56:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Defund the Universities and send them all home.   Dirty little commie hippies!
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:59:24 AM EDT
[#49]
So they have a plan.

View Quote

I bet the mouth punchers weapons won’t be improvised either.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:36:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: floridacop] [#50]

That's exactly my point. The one student who tries to physically attack a riot officer is going to face getting poked in the chest with the blunt end of  a stick...at most. He's not going to get a beat-down, which most people here think is going to happen.

Under most circumstances, with a disorganized mob of drunk college students who don't even know why they're there, that's enough. A single line of 20-30 cops can block an entire street and even push the mob back because individually, none of those drunk college students want to get poked in the chest.

Does anybody think that if we grabbed a random group of 200 or so arfcommers, that we couldn't put our heads together and come up with a way to overrun a line of 20 or 30 cops if we knew what their rules of engagement were, especially if we had a few guys in the front who were willing to take a poke in the chest "for the team?"

Order is hanging by a very fragile thread right now. In fact, I'd say it's just about been lost entirely on some of these campuses. The students are gaining the upper hand, and they know it. Law enforcement knows it too, but they don't want the general public to know, so they're acting like "we could end this at any time, but we're taking it slow so nobody gets hurt."
View Quote

Understand, but would point out that Florida for example, has had how many protests that drag on for more than 1 day?  It's rare here and partially because we have some institutions that know the public at large won't support it, a current governor saying don't do it here and most sheriffs saying we wont play around if you do it.

Trust me Antifa and the like would love to have a major multi day event happen here.  So far enough of the elements of society won't go for it.
Page / 4
Top Top