User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:41:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By vxtip545:
They're training.
They're training out the open.
The government k ows they're training. We know they're training. They all know we know they are training.
They're accusing us of being the ones who are terrorists and sicking the FBI and ATF on the Right.
All while they train, occuoy buildings, burn shit down, and listen to terrorists.
They get away with it
Jan 6th people sit in prison.

I wouldn't laugh. They're winning.
View Quote
Winning? They've won. I have news for you, this isn't the beginning of the end; it's the end of the beginning.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:54:29 AM EDT
[#2]
"Luxury Protests"
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:01:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:
Imagine if this was a conservative-type group that practiced such things on a regular basis.
View Quote

Not that hard to imagine, its lead some states to try to ban "military" training.

It probably lead to the FBI assisting with OKC bombing to help focus the public on the dangers of the militia movement post RR and Waco.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:05:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By staringback05:
But are they in the hills?
View Quote

North Druid Hills?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:11:27 AM EDT
[#5]
a drone saw this?

why were Hellfire missiles not used?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:12:50 AM EDT
[#6]

nothing like a bloody testicle rolling down a terrorist's pants leg to discourage his wingmen
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:14:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 18Steel:
Couple of punches or even slaps those snowflakes dropping like flies.
View Quote

Maybe. Or maybe some of those folks doing the training and involved in the protests aren't "snowflakes".

It'll be interesting to see how this shakes out in terms of domestic unrest and how it shapes the 2024 election.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:15:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By shaggy:
So they have a plan.

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.
View Quote
Shows need for a [Like] button.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:15:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Who is paying for this?  Arrest them, deport all protesting non citizens, sentence arrested protesters to doing 6 months public service in Gaza.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:37:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Imagine, if you will, a frozen 12 oz soda can launched from a Can Cannon into a rioters sternum...
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:41:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:
Watch the last five or ten seconds, and zero in on a couple of individual students.

They might as well be pillow fighting. I guess a little organization counts for something, but those lines will crumble when cosseted young college students start getting bloodied. I got a good taste of it when we drove into the middle of a serious riot outside the gates of Clark AB in the PI. They tried to flip our bus, with us in it. When the local constabulary moved in and started cracking heads it all fell apart.
View Quote

You need to understand the antifa structure.

They are divided up into small cells they typically call affinity groups.  These groups make internal decisions on what shit they want to start or take part in.  Support groups, non profits, etc exist to support the overall action like the National Lawyers Guild providing legal services to those picked up by police at an action.  

Just like militia groups the skill of individuals and teams are all over the place.  Some antifa cells has been training with various terror groups for years.  The photos are out there.  These affinity groups are well funded, have standardized gear, team SOP, pretty much have their shit together.  A subset of this tier is John Brown Gun Club and Redneck Revolt groups.  They pretty closely match most right wing militias in skill and gear from observations during the summer of love.  This level of antifa, JBGC, and RR have pulled off assassinations, and other terrorist acts.

The next tier is criminals, mentally ill, and deranged angry people.  The left has invested a large fortune in controlling information to manipulate people.  We saw hordes of their criminals during actions like the Battle of Kenosha, and their mentally ill have recently been making a lot of headlines in the form of trans school shooters.  This tier is unpredictable and could have a lot of experience hurting people.

Lastly you have the groups seen in the video, typically young college student recruits that got taken hook line and sinker for the left BS the left sells.  These guys exist to fill out the ranks, and hopefully for antifa they get arrested, ruin their lives etc because that will further radicalize them into a more useful activist.  We laugh at them because they tend to not be able to fight their way out of a wet paper bag, and do things like the CHAZ zone farm that highlights their lack of knowhow.  They still show up though.

The most impressive thing about the left is the logistics.  Logistics win wars right?  They come to the party the activists know they have free legal, work shops have turned out standardized shields and other weapons that were stored at  network of safe houses and caches that helps conceal out of state actors before and after an action till they can escape, and plenty of evidence exists that payment for mayhem exists.

Contrast that to the right that shows up typically well armed, able to take care of themselves, but has no legal or support beyond what the individual and maybe a couple friends provide.  

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:42:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:
Imagine, if you will, a frozen 12 oz soda can launched from a Can Cannon into a rioters sternum...
View Quote

hell a paintball gun with frozen paint balls would do wonders as well.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:53:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By rdsr:
I don't recall ever seeing a protest-riot where the people were that organized or ever used any maneuvers like those in thew video.

Usually after the first one gets hit any semblance of organization goes out the window.

Roy
View Quote
Oh man. I wish.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:58:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
Oh man. I wish.
View Quote

Right?  Just as recent as the Antifa fiasco we saw tradecraft to include clean up crews, distraction teams, weaponry and coordinated attacks.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:59:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By BooJangles:

I prefer when the first one takes a CS canister to the nuts.
View Quote

This was at the phoenix protest in August 2017

Pepper ball to the pecker

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:59:16 AM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

They usually have cameras everywhere to film and promote those sort of responses, that’s actually one of the objectives of those kinds of actions.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:59:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Are they in the hills?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:00:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By atavistic:
I'm seeing a lot of white privilege.
View Quote

Damn honkeys!!!

Look at da crackers all in a row.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:03:17 AM EDT
[#19]
They up in the hills practiciing!  Maxine was right, round these people up, they probably question the party in some way.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:06:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By pdm:

Right?  Just as recent as the Antifa fiasco we saw tradecraft to include clean up crews, distraction teams, weaponry and coordinated attacks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Oh man. I wish.

The problem with live streamers (and people recording stuff in general) is that the dramatic stuff that goes viral is rarely a good cross section of the boring organizational stuff that happens out of frame, so they don't really focus on it. You really have to be on the ground in the middle of it to see.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:14:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: elgin25] [#21]
underestimation of ones adversary usually leads to defeat. They get away with a lot more shit and rarely face legal consequences, yet we would get the pointy end of the legal sword should we defend ourselves against them. look at the hell Rittenhouse was put through and may likely still face civil suits even though he cleared the criminal suits.

People laugh at these folks, yet they kind of resemble the early days of the Nazi party, with the SA training the average radical to join the numbers, most of the SA and gestapo where ordinary German citizens radicalized and turned in a way to round up their neighbors and walk them to mass Graves or onto trucks/trains.

history has a way of repeating itself, in varying but similar ways.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:34:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By CTM1:
They do not have spears twice as long as a man so heavy cavalry should be able to ride through them easily.
View Quote

Some heavy horse action on the leftist scum would be awesome.

The Lord of the Rings (2003) - Rohirrim Charge [4K] (simply epic)
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:42:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Wouldnt a tazer get those people who were touching each other?  that weird double arms linked "wall formation" would be interesting.... could you get 15 hippies with one taze? is there a record for number of tazed people with one cartridge?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:49:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By fsjdw2:
Wouldnt a tazer get those people who were touching each other?  that weird double arms linked "wall formation" would be interesting.... could you get 15 hippies with one taze? is there a record for number of tazed people with one cartridge?
View Quote

When cops train on Tasers, they're tased with someone holding onto each of their arms and the folks holding them don't get shocked.

Police Academy Taser & Pepper Spray
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:56:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Stutzmech:

Pennsic, spent many years going there as well as many others, protesters really have no idea what would happen if the gloves came off, even rattan breaks bones on unprepared folks
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/498772/IMG_0422-3207183.jpg
View Quote

I wanted to turn out in my late 16th century kit when the last go round with Leftists were happening. It is all heat treated plate so I would be essentially immune to any kind of impact weapon but it is VERY identifiable in terms of Doxing. Plus no CS gas protection. Be better to have on hidden ABS riot gear under a hoodie with a gas mask like them.

I'm not seeing any effective strategy to their training other than how to passively resist a direct crowd push. They need to understand how flanks work... ;)
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:05:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Alacrity:

Lol indeed - btw I wasn't meaning to be pejorative. Pennic, I can't see how more peeps aren't injured - or there's not more heat casualties.

View Quote

@Alacrity

I did Estrella (outside phoenix 17 years back in February), as a roman legionary. There are armor requirements that are fairly strict. Knees, elbows, sternum, neck, groin,  feet(no valid targets below knee, hitting knee intentionally is "legal" but a good way to get known as a jerk and have someone better go hunting for you, and there are some VERY good people).  Heat casualty's are an issue for sure there are people who go around with water and basically push water and Gatorade on everybody. plus when you "die" you have to leave the field for a bit, great time to get some water, and you die A LOT(well I did I wasn't very good ).   There are Medics on site for events of that size, there is an actual ambulance onsite for some events too due to it being a gathering of 2000-5000 people doing a moderate risk activity, no different from the town fair and having ambulance stage there vs at fire station.

As for broken bones the armor helps a lot, as does ratan weapons (it has a bit of give in it, not like a willow switch but definitely flexible compared to hickory, and being lighter than wood it is quite a bit nice to be beat with).  Basically, for helmets they require have to weigh a certain amount (i think 10lbs minimum), thickness is 10 gauge steel, and fully cover everything important, the neck usually goes up into the helmet and has  similar requirements. ribs don't require armor but being flat and big target you REALLY want armor there as blows "stick' HARD and hurt (and "kill" you ).  Collar bones are REALLY easy landing pads too so you want them armored, they don't move and are a "sticky" target that hurts a lot. going down  the thighs are also prime targets and while they don't "kill you" they make you go to your knees and your are a mobility kill/pike bait.  The armor usually has a thick cotton padded layer under the armor between the body and the metal to cut down on impact too , it was "poor" mans armor back in the middle ages on its own. "padded armor" in D&D as you will.
My roman armor (lorica segmentata) had some neat spring action for shots to torso, it would coil like a leaf spring and absorb nearly all the force, i could barely feel the impact , body would move, but zero sting or real force behind shots to my ribs.

When you are packed in like they are in the photo it is really hard to get a good swing at someone so you Arnt getting pounded but closing with the shield wall is quite high risk.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:12:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Oh man. I wish.
View All Quotes
I don't recall ever seeing a protest-riot where the people were that organized or ever used any maneuvers like those in thew video.

Usually after the first one gets hit any semblance of organization goes out the window.

Roy
Oh man. I wish.

I pointed several people to your website as well as referenced it on here; a lot of people have their heads in the sand and still don't want to believe its happening even when someone who's been in the thick of it and has military experience points it out.  Been a while since you did nay updates though.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:14:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Homernomer:

If you didn't see it, it never happened.
I saw it. The move where they surrounded the kid at Columbia and moved him away. Sort of a soft assault and kidnapping.
View All Quotes

Roy

I saw it. The move where they surrounded the kid at Columbia and moved him away. Sort of a soft assault and kidnapping.

I've seen protesters use counter-control tactics as well. We'd set up, there's be a group that would react in an organized manner while trying to hide within the larger protest group. We'd move, they'd move.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:15:41 AM EDT
[#29]
They're training.
The government k ows they're training. We know they're training. They all know we know they are training.
They're accusing us of being the ones who are terrorists and sicking the FBI and ATF on the Right.
All while they train, occuoy buildings, burn shit down, and listen to terrorists.
They get away with it

View Quote

BINGO.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:27:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By JColdIron:

I wanted to turn out in my late 16th century kit when the last go round with Leftists were happening. It is all heat treated plate so I would be essentially immune to any kind of impact weapon but it is VERY identifiable in terms of Doxing. Plus no CS gas protection. Be better to have on hidden ABS riot gear under a hoodie with a gas mask like them.

I'm not seeing any effective strategy to their training other than how to passively resist a direct crowd push. They need to understand how flanks work... ;)
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stutzmech:

Pennsic, spent many years going there as well as many others, protesters really have no idea what would happen if the gloves came off, even rattan breaks bones on unprepared folks
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/498772/IMG_0422-3207183.jpg

The effectiveness lies in command control on the line. They're learning how to move as a unit and how to follow instructions. Communication along a line is a bitch. Radios help, but not as much as you might think. And who's to say that the training you saw is the only training they did?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:40:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JeepersCreepers] [#31]
Originally Posted By fsjdw2:
View Quote

Nope.  Only if you touch between the 2 probes.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:43:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JColdIron] [#32]
Originally Posted By heavymetal762:

The effectiveness lies in command control on the line. They're learning how to move as a unit and how to follow instructions. Communication along a line is a bitch. Radios help, but not as much as you might think. And who's to say that the training you saw is the only training they did?
View Quote

C&C is key for sure. You need to get your mob where they need to go, and when there, arrayed as needed.

All training is helpful, I agree. This is likely a 101 intro. Most importantly in this they are desensitizing those who are not used to group scrum and impact. Probably IDing potential leaders and advanced skill set folks through it too. Group movement and changes from marching order to deployed config would come later.

There is honestly a lot to learn FROM Antifa in terms of getting a group fielded, fed and maintained once there. Some of the events they protest are days long and they manage to keep a significant amount of people on their line. They have their own version of combined arms with dedicated jobs for some units and individuals. The legal support they have structured if people get in trouble adds to moral.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:46:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By JeepersCreepers:

Nope.  Only if you touch between the 2 probes.
https://assets.rbl.ms/25561330/origin.jpg
View Quote

Training use to have officers lock arms in a line and the 2 training taser clips were held by one officer on each end of the line.  Everyone on the line would feel it as they were in a chain between the two probes.  I dont think taser has done this in training for several years.

Not really applicable to the real world either.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:03:46 AM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

Roy

Watch the Aaron Danielson murder.  That really should end the nonsense that antifa will be a speedbump.

They had multiple teams with different tasks.

They had the shooter, scouts, and a site clean up crew that tried to remove any evidence before cops could arrive under the guise of rendering aid.  Ask yourself what the shooter was doing at  house he wasnt connected to?  That smells like a safe house to me, and the shooter set himself up when he gave an interview to Vice News.  He might have gotten away with it had he stuck to OPSEC.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:09:31 AM EDT
[#35]
They're training.
They get away with it

View Quote

Disagree they are winning.

There is  clear shift across the board to the right.

The left is hitting resistance everywhere where there used to only be people like me showing up.  The right has started winning a lot of fights too.

The right needs to get behind OPSEC when doing this stuff.  I've personally witnessed antifa, the lawyers guild taking hi rez face shots of people, copying down license plates near protests, and other methods to try to dox people.

Also you dont sign to a big group if you are tea partying.  That shit is with the boys you've known all your life.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:16:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By grumpycoconut:
Time to equip cops with scutum, gladius, armored greves and hobnailed saddles.
View Quote

Why?

You know what shuts antifa down?

Thousands of right wingers showing up armed prepared to defend a site.

The cops dont move those groups because one the right doesnt occupy the space turning it into a lawless landfill with rampant property damage and rape.  When the right shows up they have more guns there than the cops do in the county.  Dental plan and all that.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:20:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By DubyaB:

I bet rubber bullet guys have fun.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DubyaB:
Originally Posted By BooJangles:

I prefer when the first one takes a CS canister to the nuts.

I bet rubber bullet guys have fun.

Maybe paintball guns?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:22:37 AM EDT
[#38]

Maybe. Or maybe some of those folks doing the training and involved in the protests aren't "snowflakes".

It'll be interesting to see how this shakes out in terms of domestic unrest and how it shapes the 2024 election.
View All Quotes

IME the real fun is bout finding what kind of over watch the various sides have.

Shits getting next level when you see antifa has set up a position that could easily suppress a LE sniper position.  Thats a big reason why LE is being pretty gentle with things, they face the legal threat, but also they are not close to a monopoly on the potential of violence.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:28:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Everyone on the right needs to STOP FED-JACKETING RIGHT NOW.

Groups win wars. I can't believe my family is gonna get mass-graved in 10 years bc the right is too scared to fucking talk to each other.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:32:52 AM EDT
[#40]
I have experience working two real worrld riots (Rodney King & Aryan Nation at MLK Center on MLK's B-day), I can say I am not impressed with what I saw in the video.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:35:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By shaggy:
So they have a plan.

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.
View Quote

Exactly.

And they are all so punchable.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:36:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Needs more Angel Has Fallen-type drones

Angel Has Fallen (2019) - Exploding Drones Scene | Movieclips
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:45:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By BigBurkeyBoy:

Groups win wars. I can't believe my family is gonna get mass-graved in 10 years bc the right is too scared to fucking talk to each other.

View Quote

They aren't, because you aren't going to allow them to be mass graved
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:09:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By xd675:

You need to understand the antifa structure.

They are divided up into small cells they typically call affinity groups.  These groups make internal decisions on what shit they want to start or take part in.  Support groups, non profits, etc exist to support the overall action like the National Lawyers Guild providing legal services to those picked up by police at an action.  

Just like militia groups the skill of individuals and teams are all over the place.  Some antifa cells has been training with various terror groups for years.  The photos are out there.  These affinity groups are well funded, have standardized gear, team SOP, pretty much have their shit together.  A subset of this tier is John Brown Gun Club and Redneck Revolt groups.  They pretty closely match most right wing militias in skill and gear from observations during the summer of love.  This level of antifa, JBGC, and RR have pulled off assassinations, and other terrorist acts.

The next tier is criminals, mentally ill, and deranged angry people.  The left has invested a large fortune in controlling information to manipulate people.  We saw hordes of their criminals during actions like the Battle of Kenosha, and their mentally ill have recently been making a lot of headlines in the form of trans school shooters.  This tier is unpredictable and could have a lot of experience hurting people.

Lastly you have the groups seen in the video, typically young college student recruits that got taken hook line and sinker for the left BS the left sells.  These guys exist to fill out the ranks, and hopefully for antifa they get arrested, ruin their lives etc because that will further radicalize them into a more useful activist.  We laugh at them because they tend to not be able to fight their way out of a wet paper bag, and do things like the CHAZ zone farm that highlights their lack of knowhow.  They still show up though.

The most impressive thing about the left is the logistics.  Logistics win wars right?  They come to the party the activists know they have free legal, work shops have turned out standardized shields and other weapons that were stored at  network of safe houses and caches that helps conceal out of state actors before and after an action till they can escape, and plenty of evidence exists that payment for mayhem exists.

Contrast that to the right that shows up typically well armed, able to take care of themselves, but has no legal or support beyond what the individual and maybe a couple friends provide.  

View Quote

Good post, and there's no doubt antifa, BLM and the various small gun groups are a much higher level of threat. I was kind of poking fun at the baby-steps they're walking these mostly white, probably middle-to-upper-middle class college students through. These look to be very soft kids, and raised indoors almost none of them have even been in the typical neighborhood dust-up that was just part of growing up in the 60s, 70s and 80s in most of the country.

I'd wager both the DNC and RNC conventions this year bring out the left's organized fringe, not to mention a large number of looters, and the riot control "containment" gloves come off. They almost have to, or Biden loses what little appearance of control he has left.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:23:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By xd675:

The right needs to get behind OPSEC when doing this stuff.  I've personally witnessed antifa, the lawyers guild taking hi rez face shots of people, copying down license plates near protests, and other methods to try to dox people.
View Quote

I've seen a lot of protestor types riding those Surron bikes.  They look pretty good for getting in and out of places quickly and quietly.  

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:36:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:45:13 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

I would not show up to any of these confrontations with anything you plan to keep, LE, if they arrest you will confiscate any good stuff you have
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:57:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By cyclone:

View All Quotes

1 man against a company sized element is nothing, even if they're literally unarmed.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:04:59 PM EDT
[#49]

1 man against a company sized element is nothing, even if they're literally unarmed.
View All Quotes

But you aren't going to just sit around wringing hands and let it happen...............you are going to plan to prevent such an event from happening.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:09:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JColdIron] [#50]
View Quote
I would not show up to any of these confrontations with anything you plan to keep, LE, if they arrest you will confiscate any good stuff you have

Very good point!

Page / 4
Top Top