He's a marksmen.
View Quote

Since he was 12
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:35:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Karate master.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:35:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah the dude is cringy but he plays to his audience of less and less relevant boomers who barely can operate a radio or tv remote to find his show.

He’s a broken record, gives BJ’s to the swamp types and repeats the same ‘ol tropes and stories. I’ve met him once when he started out here in Atlanta, he’s not the sharpest guy out there but he wasn’t cringy like he’s become today.

I’m not going to attack the guy but no I don’t listen or like him.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:39:05 PM EDT
[#4]
youre a great american..

was on a local am channel here in atlanta years ago, the 'kimmer' called him shauan-hanny-pie. his goal was to go national so he's made it to the big time. im not a fan of talking heads on any media...
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:39:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Good for them.

I have always heard that he is a very generous person , and I imagine he is a great father figure to the little girl.
His kids are grown.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:08:32 PM EDT
[#6]
He repeats the same shit over and over, occasionally adding something new. How many years ago did Hillary use Bleach Bit? He STILL talks about it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:28:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Can't stand him. Also can't stand Buck and Clay. I agree with the others about Rush. I also miss Gordon Liddy.

Dana Loush (sp?) isn't that great either.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:39:25 PM EDT
[#8]
The world is going to shit, let not your heart be troubled.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:40:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Fox news anchors and reporters aren't bad, but Fox personalities are D BAGS.

I cannot stand Hannity, Ingram, Gutfield, Watters and Kilmeade.

They are just loud mouth cheerleaders. No better than MSNBC leftist cheerleaders.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:46:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Absolute political hack.  I don't like him.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:57:48 PM EDT
[#11]
I can’t stand the prick but I have to admit he’s doing pretty good.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:00:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Pallas:
He doesn't shut up long enough to let any of his guests speak.
View Quote

Exactly! Tried watching him a few times but couldn't tolerate his "Holier Than Thou" attitude, topped off by his inability to allow a guest to speak more than a few words.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:00:47 PM EDT
[#13]
And so we trash the guys on our side….
Gee why can’t we win once in a while???
FFS
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:11:03 PM EDT
[#14]
lol... "Our side"
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:37:50 PM EDT
[#15]
@Malhass

I used to be a big fan of Michael Berry but with his increased fame he has gone big time douche.  His underlying message is still on point I will give him that, but his whole persona is becoming look at me and all the important/rich people I know.  What went down with the RCC tells that story.  The RCC wouldn't have existed without his connections and all the freebee donations of stuff and work he got for that place. Their tax issues were entirely his fault and he thought his fame could fix it.  Add in things like during the election, him constantly talking about how he knew things and Sidney Powell was a genius and big things were coming out soon.

If you can separate his underlying message out he is good, but all the bullshit is becoming too much.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:43:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Broken record who should have been canned a decade ago.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:53:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By CTM1:
Broken record who should have been canned a decade ago.
View Quote

A personality on the FNC end of the spectrum , friends with many Rino types . Used to listen , now they can't seem to get guest hosts when he's on vacation which is fairly often . Occasionally he will surprise me .
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:55:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Malhass] [#18]
Originally Posted By ag04blast:
@Malhass

I used to be a big fan of Michael Berry but with his increased fame he has gone big time douche.  His underlying message is still on point I will give him that, but his whole persona is becoming look at me and all the important/rich people I know.  What went down with the RCC tells that story.  The RCC wouldn't have existed without his connections and all the freebee donations of stuff and work he got for that place. Their tax issues were entirely his fault and he thought his fame could fix it.  Add in things like during the election, him constantly talking about how he knew things and Sidney Powell was a genius and big things were coming out soon.
If you can separate his underlying message out he is good, but all the bullshit is becoming too much.
View Quote

No one is perfect .You are right, fame got to his head. But he’s an intelligent commentator not an imbecile like Hannity .
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:57:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Controlled opposition and never says anything of substance unless it is approved.

He doesn't have a single opinion of his own unless it has positive polling data.

Can't stand the fucker, I lost Ken Mathews in the afternoons working in my shop (he was great, even filled in for Rush quite a bit) to that shill Hannity.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:04:55 PM EDT
[#20]
I listen to a lot of talk radio, I cannot listen to Hannity.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:08:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Charlie556:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/01/03/16/69666959-12922701-Sean_Hannity_pictured_with_girlfriend_and_fellow_Fox_News_host_A-a-73_1704299618548.jpg
View Quote

His net worth is around 300 million.

Have you seen a guy with that kind of money with an ugly girl?

Also, I wonder if he’s less insufferable when he’s not using his persona on TV/radio.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:09:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Who is this woman "Hannity" you speak of?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:21:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Is hannity the one with the annoying cadence when he talks, like a male valley girl inflection?

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:42:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Blackbeard28:
He's a marksmen.
View Quote

Practices "essoteric" martial arts...
I'd love to fight him.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By macaho45:
Karate master.
View Quote

He's the Day Man too?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:52:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DriverDiver] [#26]
Hannity is nothing but a broken record sounding blowhard. My boss listens to talk radio in the shop and the hannity show literally sounds the same almost word for word every day. He never has an original idea, though he claims to be the one who could fix everything. Hannity and Glenn Beck both come across as arrogant, holier than thou blowhards.  They are nothing but controlled opposition to hide the fact that it is all one giant UniParty anyway.  They both claim to sympathize with the normal working person but their attitudes are exactly the reason few young people vote conservative. The pandering and fear mongering they do in their shill ads for their advertisers (gold, prepper stuff etc) are a sterotype caricature on their own.  It always cracks me up when Glenn Beck shills for Car Shield warranties like he has one and would have to worry if his car broke down if he didn't.
That and the way Hannity shills for cheap ass henry rifles as if they were a fine holland and holland or something, touting his Uber marksman experience.   At the end of the day they ar e nothing but overpaid clowns and it is hard to take either of them seriously.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:52:57 PM EDT
[#27]
EPNI
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:58:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Allen Combs was a big Lib but he was easier to listen to.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:59:30 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm still waiting* for him to let a caller finish their point before he interrupts them to monopolize the conversation.

* Not really because I can't stand to listen to him for that long.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:02:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Him bringing up how he is a marksman, and trains in MMA, is slightly irritating, but what really pushes me to dislike him, is he is always prodding his employees to tell the audience how generous he is.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:18:54 PM EDT
[#31]
I think if you played one of his radio shows from 8 years ago today, I wouldn’t be able to tell if it was from this week or 8 years ago.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:25:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Try Andrew Wilkow.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Pallas:
He doesn't shut up long enough to let any of his guests speak.
View Quote

He also demands yes or no answers to questions that don't have a yes or no answer, then ridicules the person for not being able to answer the question.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:58:48 PM EDT
[#34]
BREAKING

Hrs a fuking
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:34:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By paul463:

Who told you that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
He's a marksmen.

Who told you that?

Hannity did.
Many times, and he keeps telling us that.
Did you know he sot Imron paint on his work van when he was in construction?
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:57:56 AM EDT
[#36]
I've been a big fan of his since I was 10. I was only 13 when he left ATL, but was super excited when we finally got Fox News in 1998. He's always kept me even keeled. You can say he's cringey or playing to his audience, but what does YOUR cable News and radio shows poll?
He always hold his ground and calls fellow Republicans out when necessary like with Lauren Robert.

He's never compromised on the 2nd amendment or forgot where he came from, but it seems his detractors want him to forget his blue collar roots.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 6:02:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By fishing_cabin:
Can't stand him. Also can't stand Buck and Clay. I agree with the others about Rush. I also miss Gordon Liddy.

Dana Loush (sp?) isn't that great either.
View Quote

A friend of mine knew Liddy socially
He really enjoyed talking with him.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 6:04:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Robertpistol] [#38]
He's on Fox's prime time hours on both radio and TV while the much higher rated, and honest, Tucker Carlson was fired from his job...

Sean Hannity is controlled opposition. So is Glenn Beck. I remember hearing Glenn Beck have some guy on his show, and I thought it must be a joke or something as it was so absurb but it wasn't - this guy sang a song called "Can one man save the world"...oh, it's a song about Zelensky of Ukraine, yeah...that guy can save the world. Uh huh..

Glenn Beck played this whole song on his show while giving a over the radio BJ to the singer:

Can One Man Save The World?

I'm not very religious either but I know Glenn claims he is a super Christian, and the song title "can one man save the world" - you would think Glenn would say it's Jesus and then dunk on the song but nope, never happened. Zelensky is Jesus per this song and he went with it.

At this point it's only pod casts that have nuggets of truth in them. Anyone connected to the MSM and that includes Fox, is controlled, if they are not, they end up fired.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 6:13:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: silane] [#39]
He's a commentator whose commentary sucks and ruined my ability to listen to what used to be an enjoyable Martina McBride song.

I'm surprised he's held his time slots for so long.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 6:40:39 AM EDT
[#40]
He still on?

After the break…….
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:13:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Robertpistol:
He's on Fox's prime time hours on both radio and TV while the much higher rated, and honest, Tucker Carlson was fired from his job...

Sean Hannity is controlled opposition. So is Glenn Beck. I remember hearing Glenn Beck have some guy on his show, and I thought it must be a joke or something as it was so absurb but it wasn't - this guy sang a song called "Can one man save the world"...oh, it's a song about Zelensky of Ukraine, yeah...that guy can save the world. Uh huh..

Glenn Beck played this whole song on his show while giving a over the radio BJ to the singer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG91y8Jwt7c

I'm not very religious either but I know Glenn claims he is a super Christian, and the song title "can one man save the world" - you would think Glenn would say it's Jesus and then dunk on the song but nope, never happened. Zelensky is Jesus per this song and he went with it.

At this point it's only pod casts that have nuggets of truth in them. Anyone connected to the MSM and that includes Fox, is controlled, if they are not, they end up fired.
View Quote

I've never heard GB say he is a Christian, I've heard him say he is a Mormon, I assume he still is
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:24:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By TinSpinner:
Once again the right eats its own.
View Quote
It's not the right that eats its own. It's GD. That's how we roll.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:43:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By BornIn1776:
It's not the right that eats its own. It's GD. That's how we roll.
View Quote

Bullshit.

The guy is a scumbag grifter and should be treated as such.

Plenty of "real" journo's and commentators saying scary things that get fired or ignored by the bought and paid for msm.

You can eat the shit they feed you, I'll pass.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:08:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Thinks you should be masked and get jabbed. Said St. Floyd of Fentanyl was murdered by a deadly police restraining technique and all cops should learn proper martial arts like him.  

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:15:28 AM EDT
[#45]

Who told you that?
View Quote
Sean did. On air.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:23:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:

His net worth is around 300 million.

Have you seen a guy with that kind of money with an ugly girl?

Also, I wonder if he’s less insufferable when he’s not using his persona on TV/radio.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:35:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Hill_monkey:

MMA fighter too
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hill_monkey:
He's a marksmen.

MMA fighter too

And a construction worker.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:35:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Charlie556:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/01/03/16/69666959-12922701-Sean_Hannity_pictured_with_girlfriend_and_fellow_Fox_News_host_A-a-73_1704299618548.jpg
View Quote

Is that the chick from Breaking Bad? LOL
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Hannity (Page 2 of 2)
Top Top