User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 2:30:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/10504/29283592-23B2-4A59-816A-5A14794EE5BE_jpe-2191241.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/10504/5B2ED729-A043-4573-BAD8-852BC446D1CF_jpe-2191242.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/10504/02D0DD99-9840-4052-95EC-1F6FC426D6C8_jpe-2191243.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/10504/D6126EF5-2E06-432F-9DB0-ED990A50FDF4_jpe-2191244.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/10504/A6D60A51-C9FC-4923-B3F9-FBA785DFBA04_jpe-2191245.JPG

A scratch here and there never bothers me (had one on my SR-15 when I bought it). But these are all too frequent.

I will call them Monday and get a RMA. I bought this rifle to the purpose of suppressing it with my OSS can and for adding Zenitco hardware. Something is wrong with the FSB threads. It should not be that tight. I will cause galling if I use a torque wrench.
View Quote

Mao,
Any chance you could pull the trigger and take some photos of it?
Also: have you cleaned the threads up a bit? I had a Bulgarian that just needed cleaning, had some metal flakes from the factory. Maybe yours will clean up a bit and screw on easier.
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 3:00:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
For those of you that ordered early and were given a commercial steel magazine, be aware that KUSA just put their 103 magazines for sale live on their webpage HERE.
View Quote

<removed> please leave the memes in GD. dryflash3
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 8:20:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Mao,
Any chance you could pull the trigger and take some photos of it?
Also: have you cleaned the threads up a bit? I had a Bulgarian that just needed cleaning, had some metal flakes from the factory. Maybe yours will clean up a bit and screw on easier.
View Quote

I did, see page 2. I brushed it with a nylon brush. I’ll try again. Didn’t see any flakes.
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 10:38:31 AM EDT
[#4]
OK, so mea culpa. I scrubbed the hell out of the threads with a brass brush and ALG Go Juice (the world's greatest lubricant and anti-seize fluid I've used bar none). Definitely improved things. I'm guessing the phosphate-like finish was a little too thick on the threads. I ran the muzzle brake over the threads and it is still slightly tight over the middle portion of the threads. I was able to get the OSS flash hider on.

When I have time later, I'm going to remove the safety at some point and bend it to make it a little more snug. I probably want a Krebs safety anyway, so perhaps it's a waste of time.

I'll try to hit the range this week and give a range report.

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 2:36:59 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Apparently, they only run a few thousand at a time. I am going to review these as soon as I get a PSA unit to compare.

Quoted:

I did, see page 2. I brushed it with a nylon brush. I’ll try again. Didn’t see any flakes.

EDITED: didn’t see the other post!

Also, if you (or anyone who has there's) can post a picture of the trigger components I would appreciate it.
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 5:51:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
OK, so mea culpa. I scrubbed the hell out of the threads with a brass brush and ALG Go Juice (the world's greatest lubricant and anti-seize fluid I've used bar none). Definitely improved things. I'm guessing the phosphate-like finish was a little too thick on the threads. I ran the muzzle brake over the threads and it is still slightly tight over the middle portion of the threads. I was able to get the OSS flash hider on.

When I have time later, I'm going to remove the safety at some point and bend it to make it a little more snug. I probably want a Krebs safety anyway, so perhaps it's a waste of time.

I'll try to hit the range this week and give a range report.

Thanks
View Quote

Nice! Just saw this post. Glad cleaning it up a bit did the trick.
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 10:39:58 PM EDT
[#7]
That's interesting the brake has the zigzag cutouts

Are you saying they're like the old Bulgarian and Russian 74s?

Link Posted: 12/4/2021 10:49:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I guess I should say half moon cuts actually like a real Russian AK-103 muzzle brake. See my pics posted.

From the pics I posted, it looks similar to this: http://russtock.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=427

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/03/18/history-and-evolution-of-soviet-russian-ak-muzzle-devices/ here is a reference point. It's like an AK-103 brake. I'd have to closely inspect it again against pictures to tell for sure.
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 10:58:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Attachment Attached File

This is the pic I have. I can take another BigSal
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 11:00:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I misspoke, they are "half moon" not zig zag. Regardless, I bet the brake works pretty darn well.
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 3:26:02 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

I’d appreciate it when you have time. It’s no big deal though. I am curious if they use the same dimensions as the sgl trigger.
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 9:45:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/10504/A6D60A51-C9FC-4923-B3F9-FBA785DFBA04_jpe-2191245.JPG

I misspoke, they are "half moon" not zig zag. Regardless, I bet the brake works pretty darn well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very cool
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 12:01:31 AM EDT
[#13]
I don’t have time to disassemble everything. No clue how to measure the dimensions. It’s a single hook trigger and the hammer is marked KUSA.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

The fit and finish is very nice. The trigger pull is very nice.

I will take it to a local indoor range tomorrow and put some mags through it to check fit and function.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 12:31:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don’t have time to disassemble everything. No clue how to measure the dimensions. It’s a single hook trigger and the hammer is marked KUSA.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/10504/597B26F6-682C-4BB5-B70B-979DFA501559_jpe-2193991.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/10504/DAE6D8D9-688E-4AED-A562-79835145A129_jpe-2193993.JPG

The fit and finish is very nice. The trigger pull is very nice.

I will take it to a local indoor range tomorrow and put some mags through it to check fit and function.
View Quote

This is interesting, I will have to check my old photos (since I no longer have my SGL), but I think KUSA has a different disconnector than I remember. Looks like a arm style retainer plate as well.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 1:35:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 1:36:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 1:47:59 PM EDT
[#17]
It's probably an EOTech 552 and the mount behind it is for NVG or a magnifier.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 1:56:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 3:57:44 PM EDT
[#19]
So I took my KR-103 side folder to an indoor range today. My goal was to zero the iron sights at 25 yards (2” low) and to test five different magazines of ammo through the rifle (150 rounds of 7.62x39 Tula 122 gr FMJ).

1. All five magazine functioned perfect, no issues: Bulgarian Circle 10 waffle mag, Bulgarian commercial polymer mag, Magpul MOE, Magpul M3, Warsaw Pact magazine (Polish or Bulgarian, no clue which one it was).

2. The trigger is very nice for an AK. Is it an ALG? No, but it’s pretty darn good. I am not inclined to change it for now.

3. Good recoil control with the muzzle brake. The rifle does not appear to be over gassed at all (for an AK). It ejected 2-3 o’clock about 5-7 ft.

The bad: I could not zero my irons. When I used a Magna matic sight tool, I could not get the damn front sight to budge when adjusting for windage. I think the finish they applied glue it shut. Even after ripping off some rounds, it will still impossible to move. I thought I was going to damage the FSB. I had to move the front sight left to move the POI to the right, so perhaps this is the problem. I will try tonight to put my rifle in a vise and move it to the right and then to the left. Hopefully, I won’t damage it.

I doubt I’ll get to an outdoor range the next two weeks. I’ll try. Next up is to install the OSS FH and run the rifle suppressed some. After that, it will be ordering Zenitco accessories.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 5:27:52 PM EDT
[#20]
well if all else fails and you can't get that front site to budge, think about buying an adjustable RPK rear site.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 5:28:30 PM EDT
[#21]
If you just can't manage to get it to move, maybe buy an RPK site?
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 5:45:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
An AK-103 being used by FSS.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/18199/PSX_20211206_103222-2194323.jpg

@TX-Zen can you tell what optic this is? Looks like probably an older EOTech. What's the little gizmo mounted behind it?

Oops! I see it is a 104. Same question however regarding the optic.
View Quote
It's probably for the old Eotech twist on/off magnifier. TNVC used to sell a PVS14 weapon mount with a similar design and IIRC they said they based their twist off/on design on that Eotech system

Link Posted: 12/6/2021 7:00:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So I took my KR-103 side folder to an indoor range today. My goal was to zero the iron sights at 25 yards (2” low) and to test five different magazines of ammo through the rifle (150 rounds of 7.62x39 Tula 122 gr FMJ).

1. All five magazine functioned perfect, no issues: Bulgarian Circle 10 waffle mag, Bulgarian commercial polymer mag, Magpul MOE, Magpul M3, Warsaw Pact magazine (Polish or Bulgarian, no clue which one it was).

2. The trigger is very nice for an AK. Is it an ALG? No, but it’s pretty darn good. I am not inclined to change it for now.

3. Good recoil control with the muzzle brake. The rifle does not appear to be over gassed at all (for an AK). It ejected 2-3 o’clock about 5-7 ft.

The bad: I could not zero my irons. When I used a Magna matic sight tool, I could not get the damn front sight to budge when adjusting for windage. I think the finish they applied glue it shut. Even after ripping off some rounds, it will still impossible to move. I thought I was going to damage the FSB. I had to move the front sight left to move the POI to the right, so perhaps this is the problem. I will try tonight to put my rifle in a vise and move it to the right and then to the left. Hopefully, I won’t damage it.

I doubt I’ll get to an outdoor range the next two weeks. I’ll try. Next up is to install the OSS FH and run the rifle suppressed some. After that, it will be ordering Zenitco accessories.
View Quote

Mao: grab a C clamp style sight tool and make sure the point of impact falls squarely within the drum and doesnt fall over the the actual post. If I am correct, the Magna Matic was probably not centered directly on the windage drum, and it was difficult to see.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 7:39:24 PM EDT
[#24]
I would see all this a day after buying the 103fT ..oh well, I've owned plenty of folders and never really folded the stock so will get by.  The hammer forged barrel would be nice but after seeing some of the vids with 2.5 moa accuracy after 5000 rounds expended in the buttun cut barrel I figure it'll do.  I might get the folder when it shows on LGS shelves though.  That will probably be awhile yet.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 9:14:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

On a similar note do you have any experience with the PSA 5.45 stuff? If so have you seen rolled trunnion edges and broken firing pins and some of the other problems? I guess these aren't exclusive to the 5.45 guns either.

If I could get either company to do something for the (even more) niche market it would be to make some Alpha guns. Add Magpul stocks on buffer tube adapters, US Palm or Magpul grips and then B-33 top covers with the appropriate railed hand guards.

Speaking of B-33 top covers it would be nice to see RS Regulate make an M-LOK hand guard with the screw holes for the B-33. There may even be some license agreements possible to make the B-33 in the States. Is something like that possible in light of sanctions, embargoes, etc?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But I can dream anyway

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

On a similar note do you have any experience with the PSA 5.45 stuff? If so have you seen rolled trunnion edges and broken firing pins and some of the other problems? I guess these aren't exclusive to the 5.45 guns either.

If I could get either company to do something for the (even more) niche market it would be to make some Alpha guns. Add Magpul stocks on buffer tube adapters, US Palm or Magpul grips and then B-33 top covers with the appropriate railed hand guards.

Speaking of B-33 top covers it would be nice to see RS Regulate make an M-LOK hand guard with the screw holes for the B-33. There may even be some license agreements possible to make the B-33 in the States. Is something like that possible in light of sanctions, embargoes, etc?
I thought I answered this but maybe I typed it up in my head and not on the keyboard

I had a PSA 74 of my own but didn't get a chance to shoot it much. An SOT buddy wanted it to convert to a post sample so I gave it to him figuring he'd run enough rounds through it to give it a real work out, but I haven't heard about the 74 lately so I need to ask him about it
It had a very similar fit and finish as the 103 and was also as smooth and seemed as well built. I didn't get a chance to test accuracy at all but in general it seemed like it was pretty reasonable

Yes, I'm aware of various issues but that thread on the Files is overrun by anti PSA haters I can't keep track of what actual issues are happening and what is reverberated echo chamber BS. I do know they for sure have 2 or 3 issues but how widespread is hard to gauge. I'm thinking it's just a few guns but I could be wrong. Some of the guys in that thread are making it out like the entire rifle is fundamentally flawed, which I doubt. It could be, but again the way the hateraid flows against PSA over there makes it hard to see what it really happening

Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:48:54 AM EDT
[#26]
That's one of the reasons they left that board. It did get crazy for a while there.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 1:51:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I would see all this a day after buying the 103fT ..oh well, I've owned plenty of folders and never really folded the stock so will get by.  The hammer forged barrel would be nice but after seeing some of the vids with 2.5 moa accuracy after 5000 rounds expended in the buttun cut barrel I figure it'll do.  I might get the folder when it shows on LGS shelves though.  That will probably be awhile yet.
View Quote

I wish I was a better shooter. I am consistently between 4-6” groups with most of my AK’s. Hats off to the guys getting 2.5!
As for the 103FT, they are still movable of you take a haircut on it. I saw one yesterday on gunbroker go for 900ish.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 2:30:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Mine won't be selling for $900.  A folder won't justify that difference to me.

Quoted:

I wish I was a better shooter. I am consistently between 4-6” groups with most of my AK’s. Hats off to the guys getting 2.5!
As for the 103FT, they are still movable of you take a haircut on it. I saw one yesterday on gunbroker go for 900ish.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/7/2021 2:33:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yes, I'm aware of various issues but that thread on the Files is overrun by anti PSA haters I can't keep track of what actual issues are happening and what is reverberated echo chamber BS. I do know they for sure have 2 or 3 issues but how widespread is hard to gauge. I'm thinking it's just a few guns but I could be wrong. Some of the guys in that thread are making it out like the entire rifle is fundamentally flawed, which I doubt. It could be, but again the way the hateraid flows against PSA over there makes it hard to see what it really happening

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
That's one of the reasons they left that board. It did get crazy for a while there.

That board is infested with a lot more than hate for PSA, but at this point I can't say that the other major forum is any different. A lot of serious people have returned to ar15 for a reason from both boards.

As for PSA, I am curious what changes will be made to their second gen 74's. Honestly I've had a few decent exchanges on here with their people, and I have high hopes for them in the future. But they are big boys, and should be able to handle legitimate criticism, even when it comes from people I don't care for. PSA obviously got their 7,62x39 rifles right after some teething. The 5,45's will follow the same pattern. The rest is aesthetics and branding.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 2:38:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Mine won't be selling for $900.  A folder won't justify that difference to me.

View Quote

It is a cool feature, but honestly you will be happy with the fixed stock. There are a lot of aftermarket stocks you can buy that will interface with the standard trunnion, so its not like you lack options!
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 8:25:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 10:13:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I quit that board some years ago for various reasons. Mainly too many people angry at the world because their mom forgot to buy more hot pockets and they have to eat cereal instead.

Joined up again recently to look for some specific info. Came away remembering why I left.

There's some knowledge people and good info over there but the amount of BS that has to be sorted just isn't really worth it.
View Quote

I would agree with you and would press the issue just because I dislike those goons, but there is only so much Mr. Dryflash3 will tolerate before this whole thread get's locked up!!!

As to your comment earlier about PSA's AK74's, they just quietly announced that they moved production and presumably design over to their collaborators at toolcraft, so we will all see what the Gen 2 74's are like soon enough. Ideally, PSA will want to release them before SHOT Show, as they will have more competition for the same dollars after that point.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 10:45:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:01:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

We still have just the 2 producers of 74s right? PSA and Riley? I assume KUSA will do something as well. Probably fairly soon.
View Quote

From the limited information I gathered (from a Redditer who knows several of the people that work at KUSA) they will be showing their entire 100 series line (mock-ups), but only giving release dates for the KP104. It may also be likely that they show their 103 and 104 and no other configurations. Again this is second hand information and rumor, and the information could be wrong.

I do not want to speculate about Century/Ryley Defense as I have no information on those outfits, and I don't consider them to be appropriate purchases at this point in time. I may start a thread if century gets their act together in the next three or four decades....
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:56:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I assume KUSA will do something as well. Probably fairly soon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would agree with you and would press the issue just because I dislike those goons, but there is only so much Mr. Dryflash3 will tolerate before this whole thread get's locked up!!!

As to your comment earlier about PSA's AK74's, they just quietly announced that they moved production and presumably design over to their collaborators at toolcraft, so we will all see what the Gen 2 74's are like soon enough. Ideally, PSA will want to release them before SHOT Show, as they will have more competition for the same dollars after that point.
I assume KUSA will do something as well. Probably fairly soon.
They seem to have a longer development time than other companies, but it does seem to be paying off for them

I'd buy a 74M from them in a heartbeat, as long as they released it as a folder. The fixed stock 103 really turned me off and I didn't buy one specifically because of that

Link Posted: 12/8/2021 1:23:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 2:22:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Technical forums like this one are for polite conversation about our AK's.

People who like to shitpost need to go to GD. Other forums, meh.

This thread is running smoothly, and I'm only posting because I was mentioned.

I love threads like these, no work for me.
View Quote

I think its going a good direction as well. It will be interesting to see all the options after SHOT. Losing Russian rifles is a bit*h, but we are really developing a decent set of work-arounds. Its nice to be able to highlight them without getting dogpiled and called a shill, that's all I'm gonna say about that.
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 3:29:38 PM EDT
[#38]
So I took off the lower handguard in preparation for my OSS FH install:

Attachment Attached File

Marked CHF Kalashnikov USA. No other markings, but at least it says CHF.

OSS FH install went well. Will let it sit overnight before checking concentricity with my OSS can.

Problem: Still cannot move the front sight post using a Magnamatic tool. Yes, I did make sure the thing was concentric. I also have an old C-clamp style tool.....still won't budge at all. I tried from both directions while my rifle was in a Otis vise block (on the barrel and even on the trunion). The front sight will not drift period. I wonder if there was galling on the inside I cannot see (or press fit beyond repair). It shoots 2" to the left at 25 yards, so yes, it needs to be drifted the other way. I'll email KUSA and see what they say.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 10:46:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 11:07:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/10504/IMG_7439_jpg-2196630.JPG

OSS FH install went well. Will let it sit overnight before checking concentricity with my OSS can.

Problem: Still cannot move the front sight post using a Magnamatic tool. Yes, I did make sure the thing was concentric. I also have an old C-clamp style tool.....still won't budge at all. I tried from both directions while my rifle was in a Otis vise block (on the barrel and even on the trunion). The front sight will not drift period. I wonder if there was galling on the inside I cannot see (or press fit beyond repair). It shoots 2" to the left at 25 yards, so yes, it needs to be drifted the other way. I'll email KUSA and see what they say.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/10504/IMG_7439_jpg-2196630.JPG

Nice! I think you will go down in history with the first decent set of photos and the first range report my friend! Thanks again for this.

Quoted:
Alarmingly there are QC problems being reported over on that files forum. One new owner says his rifle is missing a rear trunnion rivet. Another says his gas piston is not secured to the bolt carrier.

Lots of times manufacturing on a large scale has some issues, look at Zastava lately for example. I expect a certain low percentage of anything to be duds.
Let’s see how the company addresses it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 11:24:02 AM EDT
[#41]
My rivets look good.

I just hope I can move the darn front sight. Would not budge at all. (elevation works find, windage is the issue). I'm waiting to hear back from KUSA.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 11:25:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Lots of times manufacturing on a large scale has some issues, look at Zastava lately for example. I expect a certain low percentage of anything to be duds.
Let’s see how the company addresses it.
View Quote

This isn't a large scale, though.  They are making pretty small numbers of AKs, and only selling through through their 1 website on a preorder system.

The fact that there's already more than 1 of these on the thread at the akfiles with missing rivets, 1 with a missing front sight pin, and now the piston not pinned in place is not a good sign.  We haven't seen more than a handful of these guns out in the wild yet, and already this many of them getting shipping out incomplete.  They should call it the KUSA 102.5.  And you'll get the other 0.5 after its delivered and you call in to customer service.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 11:44:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

This isn't a large scale, though.  They are making pretty small numbers of AKs, and only selling through through their 1 website on a preorder system.

The fact that there's already more than 1 of these on the thread at the akfiles with missing rivets, 1 with a missing front sight pin, and now the piston not pinned in place is not a good sign.  We haven't seen more than a handful of these guns out in the wild yet, and already this many of them getting shipping out incomplete.  They should call it the KUSA 102.5.  And you'll get the other 0.5 after its delivered and you call in to customer service.
View Quote

Let’s see how it plays out. I’m fairly certain there are over 509 of these units shipped already, and a low percentage of lemons.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 12:09:13 PM EDT
[#44]
I think we've already established the large amou t of butt hurt on the files for anything not Russian factory.

Zen will be doing g his evaluation in his thread. I've seen the rifle myself, and while there are a few things I'd rather see done  differently,  the rifle overall is a nice piece.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 12:13:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 12:13:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I think we've already established the large amou t of butt hurt on the files for anything not Russian factory.

Zen will be doing g his evaluation in his thread. I've seen the rifle myself, and while there are a few things I'd rather see done  differently,  the rifle overall is a nice piece.
View Quote

Agreed, but I still take their concerns seriously, even if the entire place is a biased hive-mind.
Out of curiosity, what would you have liked to have seen done differently?
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 12:25:29 PM EDT
[#47]
I'll wait for Zen to make his thread about it, but for me it's basically just cosmetic. We will be running through it this weekend.

Link Posted: 12/9/2021 12:36:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I like AKs.  Russion, bulgarian, polish, and I have a dozen US made ones.

The butthurt for the KUSA isn't coming from where they are being made.  Its coming from the corners they are cutting during manufacturing process.
I'm pretty sure those russian blueprints their sales reps and fanbois keep saying they have show that all the rivets are supposed to be pressed in and the piston should be pinned to the bolt carrier.  The plans are 100% useless if the people cant read and follow them.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 12:48:35 PM EDT
[#49]
well, go buy one, and make your own hate thread then man. We're trying to get to the nitty gritty of these here, not have a poop thread.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 1:05:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
well, go buy one, and make your own hate thread then man. We're trying to get to the nitty gritty of these here, not have a poop thread.
View Quote

Sounds like you want an echo chamber thread.

KUSA it putting out some guns with some issues.  If you honestly want to have a nitty gritty thread about them, these are things worth mentioning.  Its not just 1 or 2 they've done like that.

When they get their shit together, thats when I'll buy one.
Page / 4
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top