BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/8/2014 4:37:41 PM EDT
Anyone know if there will be any more M92's coming in, or are they gone for good?
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 4:48:45 PM EDT
[#1]

I am hoping for another one as I like having this one as a pistol and would love to SBR one as well.

Link Posted: 11/8/2014 5:39:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Why would Zastava quit making a cash cow? Will probably come in production waves, likely caught somewhat by surprise by the unprecedented popularity of AK pistols, mostly all due to SIG braces.

- OS
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 6:38:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I keep waiting one of them.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 8:08:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 9:50:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Just wait it out. Get on email notification lists.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:06:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I agree totally with OhShoot.  For a company to stop making $$$$ in a screwy world economy like this one would be insane.  Plus, as a result of the election last week, I don't foresee any new gun ban talk (for at least two years anyway!).  Get what you want while the opportunity is there.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:07:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I agree totally with OhShoot.  For a company to stop making $$$$ in a screwy world economy like this one would be insane.  Plus, as a result of the election last week, I don't foresee any new gun ban talk (for at least two years anyway!).  Get what you want while the opportunity is there.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 1:28:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I was worried about it after the first batch dried up, but there's no way Zastava is done with these, they're selling very well and are very popular
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 5:59:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I went through all of Century's products on their website, and the M92s are no longer on there. I figured all of these were made from old kits the manufacture had in a warehouse somewhere and when they were gone then they where gone. Do they still manufacture these parts new today? I love my AKs but, unlike the AR world, if you like any AK design that is different from the standard you better buy it then because it might never be around again.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 6:00:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 8:34:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We are a Century Direct Distributor and they have not be able to give us a solid word on more M92 for the last 3 -4 months
View Quote

got 2-92's, also a 85, and the 85 np. still some 85's around. kinda wanted another 92. just not pay through the nose for it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 7:34:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We are a Century Direct Distributor and they have not be able to give us a solid word on more M92 for the last 3 -4 months
View Quote

Is that just Zastava or is import related politics playing a factor?
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 8:23:50 PM EDT
[#14]
hope there are more coming
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 11:13:00 PM EDT
[#15]
I just saw a nice Yugo M92 pistol at a gun store here in Florida; completely stock they wanted $820.00 for it...I almost broke a rib trying to NOT laugh.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 4:38:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I just saw a nice Yugo M92 pistol at a gun store here in Florida; completely stock they wanted $820.00 for it...I almost broke a rib trying to NOT laugh.
View Quote

Don't laugh too hard. That was average price for awhile when they first hit stateside. Could be again if they only dribble in, and if for some reason they indeed have stopped entirely, could be a bargain over time.

- OS
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 10:48:37 PM EDT
[#17]
It would be a shame if they quit making them.    

I bought/built mine on a whim but it's one of my favorite range toys now.    
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:26:54 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm glad I SBR'd one of them. I truly hope they import more of them. They're fantastic weapons.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:27:42 AM EDT
[#19]
CNC warrior had  some yesterday for 550...
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:15:02 AM EDT
[#20]
More inbound. It was on their facebook. M85 in stock now, the other is on its way shortly.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:56:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Don't laugh too hard. That was average price for awhile when they first hit stateside. Could be again if they only dribble in, and if for some reason they indeed have stopped entirely, could be a bargain over time.

- OS
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

- OS

There's one at a well known gun shop here in Pittsburgh for $920. It's been there for a while.

I'm very happy I got one for $399 back in the spring.

I hope there's more on the way.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:29:05 AM EDT
[#22]
there was a time when there was such a glut of them that the prices hit not-making-much-money-on-them territory. I'm guessing that dealers would greatly prefer a trickle to a flood...

That said, I got one at $399 and love the thing. I got my stamp and will finish "making" it soon. Waiting on a stock from Ironwood. After this build I would love a second one if I can get it for $400-ish. For that build I'd like to go all tacticool with it. The current build is keepin' it classic with all wood...
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:19:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
there was a time when there was such a glut of them that the prices hit not-making-much-money-on-them territory. I'm guessing that dealers would greatly prefer a trickle to a flood...

That said, I got one at $399 and love the thing. I got my stamp and will finish "making" it soon. Waiting on a stock from Ironwood. After this build I would love a second one if I can get it for $400-ish. For that build I'd like to go all tacticool with it. The current build is keepin' it classic with all wood...
View Quote

I bought a few at various price ranges - lowest was $400 shipped with 5 mags; highest was $600 with 2 mags.  I don't think dealers want unsustainably high or low prices, and I suspect these will be back in stock at the $450 point sooner than later.  They'd have to crack the $390 line for me to become interested again.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 5:44:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Got mine a couple of months ago from J&G Sales in AZ.  Was in the $600 range but came with 75 round drum as well as the 30 round magazine. Pretty neat gun IMO.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 7:36:47 AM EDT
[#25]
I just got one this past weekend at the fun show for 600.00. Wish I'd payed more attention and picked one up when they were cheap. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality, just as nice as any Arsenal I have. Will probably get an N-PAP before they go up.

Sent my form 1 in today
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 8:30:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I am hoping for another one as I like having this one as a pistol and would love to SBR one as well.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj243/FiremanFrank/20141105_152509_zps2fe97a14.jpg
View Quote

Twins!
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 1:22:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/83741/CIA+PAP+M92+PISTOL+7.62X39+30RD

Buds has them available FYI...

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 3:09:55 AM EDT
[#28]
...at a respectable (these days!) $450-ish cash price...
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:13:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:33:41 AM EDT
[#30]
I picked mine up yesterday from Bud's for $413 cash.  Looks like they raised the price and then sold out.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 11:00:36 AM EDT
[#31]
http://www.cncwarrior.com/PAP-M92-PAP-M92-7-62X39-Pistol-p/25275.htm
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 8:25:27 PM EDT
[#32]
https://www.classicfirearms.com/papm92pv

Bought one today. 467 shipped.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 10:07:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
We do not think they have stopped making them but they are produced in waves so it can sometimes take 8 -10 months for another wave to come around . Our current guess is early 2015 & we do expect prices to be higher but do not have any concrete price structure on them yet.
View Quote

prices are up on everything.    beef bologna is way up food prices way up here
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 2:29:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Got a call from my FFL that my PAP 92 is in; I go do the paperwork on Saturday!
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 7:41:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Nope picking one up on Friday.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:29:15 PM EDT
[#36]
I ordered a PAP from Buds last week after going thru the make an offer which was accepted at $410. Four days later I get an email telling me that there was a computer glitch and that they don't have it in stock. No, I was not given the opportunity to simply wait for them to come back in stock, which of course I would have been happy to do.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 8:00:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I ordered a PAP from Buds last week after going thru the make an offer which was accepted at $410. Four days later I get an email telling me that there was a computer glitch and that they don't have it in stock. No, I was not given the opportunity to simply wait for them to come back in stock, which of course I would have been happy to do.
View Quote

Same here!  I wonder how many people this happened to?  I passed on several BF sales due to the purchase and ended up getting screwed on the deal.  I would have gladly opted to wait, but that was apparently not an option.  They didn't even try to make it right, but just stated it was out of their control.  Buds has not had a very good week in the PR department.  I don't plan to make any future purposes from them, nor will I ever again recommend their business.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 8:18:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Same here!  I wonder how many people this happened to?  I passed on several BF sales due to the purchase and ended up getting screwed on the deal.  I would have gladly opted to wait, but that was apparently not an option.  They didn't even try to make it right, but just stated it was out of their control.  Buds has not had a very good week in the PR department.  I don't plan to make any future purposes from them, nor will I ever again recommend their business.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buds... I've purchased a lot from them and had good experiences, but I do have to question their recent choices (ie, the BF debacle, and cancelling a lot of people's orders outside of the BF mess).
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 8:32:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Agree with you on Buds recent decisions.  I have purchased several guns from them in the past and have been happy, but they handled my recent deal poorly.  There are entirely too many online retailers with better overall prices right now to screw around your customer base.  I'll continue to deal with Grab-A-Gun, AIM, KyGunCo, etc.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 12:33:16 AM EDT
[#40]
At one point the prices went to 1000.  As the prices started to work down I grabbed one at 680.  Even at that price I'm happy as it is a very fun gun to shoot.  With these imported guns you never know when they will stop importing them.  When I got mine they were hard to find.  A long time ago I wanted a Draco, kept waiting for a better price and they stopped making them.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 8:04:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Just received mine from classic arms($450 ish). They had the sb47 also for $119
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 9:48:54 AM EDT
[#42]
OP is selling one with a fat price tag  
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 8:19:03 PM EDT
[#43]
FWIW, the certificate that came with mine said is was manufactured in March of '13. I bought it from J&G as soon as they offered them for $399 last January. So, that one at least, took almost a year to make it to market.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 8:39:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

I guess he was counting on them indeed being "gone for good", eh?

- OS
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 9:03:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

- OS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

- OS

I just sold mine for a fair price of $650 as pictured here...

Link Posted: 12/5/2014 9:06:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was one of the very same reasons I got pissed at them and wrote a complaint to BBB. That's just one incident of 3 that happened within 2 days. Guess what they did? Blacklisted my account as you can see in my thread I posted.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 12:25:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

No one is asking you to buy it. As for now we still live in a semi-free country so move along and pad your post scores with your highly intellectual comments in someone else's post.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 12:32:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8566/15769974717_d822354b3d_b.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

- OS

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8566/15769974717_d822354b3d_b.jpg

someone got a great deal...........
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 11:15:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

No one is asking you to buy it. As for now we still live in a semi-free country so move along and pad your post scores with your highly intellectual comments in someone else's post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If your price was reasonable you would sell it.  As clearly pointed out above, you are overpriced.
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 1:04:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

If your price was reasonable you would sell it.  As clearly pointed out above, you are overpriced.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are a little of what your names says your are, aren't ya? Considering I sold my M92 pistol for quite a bit more, the rifle is a great deal. Who are you by the way, the "Exchange" police? Just because you can't afford something doesn't mean someone is asking too much. At this time, I am asking $25 less than what CNC sells them at regular price.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top