BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 68
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 9:25:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Just spoke with the lady at WOA. She informed me the website is for back orders on the lpk minus trigger. They're waiting on 1 part for the kit to get in and they expect to start shipping those orders beginning of next week. Just thought I'd share that.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 9:52:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Also if you don't want a standard trigger PKFirearms has some budget and high tier match triggers in stock.  ALG Defense is a nice alternative for not a lot more money.

If I went this route and didn't buy the standard trigger group from woa would I have to order the other parts? As far as I could tell the alg on pk includes just the trigger?
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 11:04:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also if you don't want a standard trigger PKFirearms has some budget and high tier match triggers in stock.  ALG Defense is a nice alternative for not a lot more money.

If I went this route and didn't buy the standard trigger group from woa would I have to order the other parts? As far as I could tell the alg on pk includes just the trigger?

ALG Trigger is the fire control group.  So you are getting Trigger, Trigger & Hammer Pins, Trigger Spring, Disconnector, Disconnector Spring, Hammer and Hammer Spring.  So LPK-less Trigger + ALG Trigger will get you everything you need.  However the LPK Less Trigger is not in stock.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 11:33:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ALG Trigger is the fire control group.  So you are getting Trigger, Trigger & Hammer Pins, Trigger Spring, Disconnector, Disconnector Spring, Hammer and Hammer Spring.  So LPK-less Trigger + ALG Trigger will get you everything you need.  However the LPK Less Trigger is not in stock.

Exactly what I was wanting on know thank you very much!
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 11:44:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I ordered 3 WOA LPK minus triggers and 3 standard triggers on 1/5.  No love yet.

I got the following email from them today. Doesn't tell me much.

****  Please do not respond to this email.  ****

Your White Oak order is attached. Due to the current environment some or all of your items may be out of stock. We will ship in-stock items in the next 3-5 days and the remainder will be placed on backorder to ship
when available.  

If you receive a partial shipment, your invoice will reflect any items remaining on backorder.

Thank you for your business and your patience, we appreciate it.

Sincerely,
White Oak Arms, Inc.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 11:53:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Palmetto State Armory Classic Lower Build Kits are in stock for $119.99.

Click Here
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 11:55:44 AM EDT
[#7]
FWIW, my friend was able to get through to RockRiver by phone this morning. They said they had LPKs in stock so he ordered one.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 12:00:40 PM EDT
[#8]
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/ARR-0121

Cmmg lpk
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 12:36:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
FWIW, my friend was able to get through to RockRiver by phone this morning. They said they had LPKs in stock so he ordered one.

how much was it?
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 1:39:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Click Here

Why do they always wait until you buy something else to get their crap available? Drive me nutz.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 3:18:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I took a chance on the WOA triggerless kit with a std trigger. See what happens. Also cobbled a kit from pieces at Windham..just short a selector spring. Hopefully that won't be an issue. Thanks for all the intel guys.

Has anyone heard anything from Windham are they shipping these out I did the same thing and haven't heard a thing from them

I ordered all the parts needed last Thursday and have not heard a word. Someone asked in their forum in the industry section this morning if the inventory was live but they have not responded.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 3:45:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Well,

I know the inventory on uppers and such is live...

Not sure on the LPK...

I've ordered from them several times...

Got a few uppers from them last week...

Actually assembling them right now...

Bret
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 4:35:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Click Here

Got one, thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 4:40:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click Here

Another one gone... tks!

still some in stock!
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 5:56:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click Here

Another one gone... tks!

still some in stock!

Thanks for the link...another one bites the dust
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 6:37:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Thank for the link fellas.....I picked up 2 build kits...  awesome deal in my opinion for these strange days.....
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 8:06:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Thank for the link fellas.....I picked up 2 build kits...  awesome deal in my opinion for these strange days.....

Same here I got 1 kit

Thanks guys. Appreciate it.
I'm doing my part to search for uppers and share them in this sub-forum.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#18]
One more purchased.  I even was looking for a mil-spec buffer tube in addition to an LPK so this worked perfect!  Thanks!!!

These threads have been a big help.  Great to see everyone keeping an eye out.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 8:28:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Can someone please tell me how the F*** I cancel my order from Stag Arms.

I went to their website and It's so messed up.

When you try to cancel it takes you to a new website and then from there it says "please fill out our order cancellation form."
I looked on both websites and I can't find this form anywhere.

I even checked on my phone and laptop to make sure the site wasn't being blocked.

Anyone have a link to this cancel form? thanks for any info..
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 8:30:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 8:33:43 PM EDT
[#21]

When I go there I see nothing. No form or anything.
It's just a green page that says this

I checked on my phone and laptop too. none of my devices are showing a form.

Order Cancellation

To cancel an order that was placed directly through us, please fill out as much as you can on our Order Cancellation Form. You will be contacted once the order is canceled.

If you placed the order through a dealer, you will need to cancel it through them.

We will be unable to respond to any submissions that are not directly order cancellation related.

Link Posted: 1/14/2013 8:35:38 PM EDT
[#22]
The form is to the right. I just completed it on an iPad.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 8:36:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Can someone please tell me how the F*** I cancel my order from Stag Arms...

Maybe you can ask in another thread?  This question is off-topic for this thread.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 8:38:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Not for me it isn't

Here is a screen dump so you can see what my screen looks like.

I tested it on my android phone and my IBM laptop. all 3 of them are seeing this....
screen capture.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 8:57:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not for me it isn't

I tested it on my android phone and my IBM laptop. all 3 of them are seeing this....
screen capture.

Form may be glitched it came up on my computer its just white blank spaces for your info to cancel it..
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 3:43:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not for me it isn't

screen capture.

Works for me. Try a different browser.

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 3:44:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

how much was it?

I think it was around $70.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:35:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Click Here

Thanks...picked up 2....and they will be for me...not for resale like others are doing.....
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:11:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click Here

Thanks...picked up 2....and they will be for me...not for resale like others are doing.....

Thats what I like to hear.....I got 2 for myself, not to shit on other people with......
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 10:34:09 AM EDT
[#30]
I screwed up and missed the PSA deal, they are now out of stock.  

Anything else out there of decent quality?
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 11:06:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I screwed up and missed the PSA deal, they are now out of stock.  

Anything else out there of decent quality?

The PSA deal has been out there each day... check again tomorrow

Link Posted: 1/16/2013 5:03:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click Here

Thats what I like to hear.....I got 2 for myself, not to shit on other people with......

I did the same...  ordered 2...  1 for the wife's build and 1 for the daughter's!  I am sure we will see them for sale somewhere for $200+
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 7:50:14 AM EDT
[#33]
RRA lpks are available if you order, anybody know their eta on shipping?
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 2:06:46 PM EDT
[#34]
just talked to dsarms they have lower parts kits instock for 65 and stock buffer kits for 40 both instock. i ordered to parts kits and one buffer assembly, they said it would all ship by the end of the week. upper assemblies and bcg are about 10 week wait. the nice thing is if you order everything at once its all one shipping charge and they ship what is in stock first. so i had them go ahead and put an upper and bcg on my order. the do not charge you for anything that hasnt shipped so when the upper and bcg are ready to ship they will charge for those. nice people to deal with.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 2:28:59 PM EDT
[#35]
I called stag and they said if you can add to cart it is in stock, but my card hasn't been charged yet and the site will still let you add to cart. I'm not in a hurry but some reassurance would be nice.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 2:31:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Thanks, just picked up 2
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 2:58:28 PM EDT
[#37]
i got 2 through dsarms -- i tried calling them all day and emailed stag but no response -- hopefully they do have them in stock
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 3:13:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
just talked to dsarms they have lower parts kits instock for 65 and stock buffer kits for 40 both instock. i ordered to parts kits and one buffer assembly, they said it would all ship by the end of the week. upper assemblies and bcg are about 10 week wait. the nice thing is if you order everything at once its all one shipping charge and they ship what is in stock first. so i had them go ahead and put an upper and bcg on my order. the do not charge you for anything that hasnt shipped so when the upper and bcg are ready to ship they will charge for those. nice people to deal with.

Thanks for the heads up. I have been checking them everyday to see if some inventory would become realtime...

I went ahead and ordered 2 lower parts kits and a BCG. Hopefully those BCG's come in sooner!
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 3:16:04 PM EDT
[#39]
RRA LPK still in stock!  Just got mine!
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 3:22:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

When did you confirm that they are in stock?  Did they tell you how long it would take for them to ship out?
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 3:23:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Where at? rockriverarms.com?
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 4:08:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Fuck! PayPal transfer is gonna make me miss it. I needed an LPK TOO.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 4:15:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Hmm RRA wont let me check out. I guess they are out.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 4:17:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Just added $1.4million dollars of LPKs to cart at RRA....not sure their inventory is accurate
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 4:17:31 PM EDT
[#45]
This is all it say in the confirmation email:
Thank you for your online order. All Rock River Arms rifles and upper halves are custom built to your order, and lead times can vary significantly based on order volume and availability of specific parts. For current lead time information, please visit the LEAD TIMES / DELIVERY ESTIMATES page on our website. In stock accessories and parts should ship within 7-10 business days, and will ship separately from rifles and upper halves unless otherwise specified. If you have any questions, please call 1-866-980- ROCK (7625) or e-mail [email protected].
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 4:17:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Here you go guys LPKs In-Stock
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 4:19:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Here you go guys LPKs In-Stock

Not live inventory
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 4:21:42 PM EDT
[#48]
not live stock, let me order 9999.  I doubt they have that many in stock
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 4:40:28 PM EDT
[#49]
I just ordered a LPK for $70 from RRA, and got the confirmation email. A little weird is shipping cost is TBD.

We'll see!
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 4:53:11 PM EDT
[#50]
ALG Defense QMS Trigger

Ordered one from ROG Tactical on Sunday. It shipped Monday and I received today (Wednesday).
Still listed in stock for $45 and shipping was free. Pleased with their service.
Page / 68
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top