User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/6/2009 3:34:42 PM EDT
[#1]
A new releasable vest by First Choice Armor is using those as their release mechanism...

CXS
Link Posted: 3/7/2009 12:16:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Where can I get these connectors? not sure what they are called...I guess they are alternatives to the HK hooks??

They are not produced as pictured. They are our standard auxiliary adapter interfaced with a 1" snap shackle. The snap shackles are available from Mil-Spec Monkey

Note: Snap Shackles are patented by Lowy USA and produced solely overseas. ( Not a US made component ).

Hope that helps.

And I'll assume that is why Jason doesn't use them.
Good Man!
Do you know where they are made?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/7/2009 4:33:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/7/2009 4:58:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
And I'll assume that is why Jason doesn't use them.

Correct. If there was a US made equivalent component, I would offer one. However, there isn't. We are extremely proud to say that our entire product line is 100% Berry Amendment Compliant. We have no intentions to sacrifice that.

Good Man! Forgot to add great products!

Thanks.

Do you know where they are made?

Yes. Asia.I asked because I figured it was Asia, but if it were in Europe I'd pick some up.

Thank You!
Link Posted: 3/10/2009 2:59:24 PM EDT
[#5]
My daughter is 20 and now that she has seen this, she wants one for her Romanian G gun. I already use the GS 2 point on my AR. The only mod I made to it was I drilled a small hole in the release and threaded some para cord so it is easier for me to grab and pull for a quicker release. thanks, Jason for a great product.
Link Posted: 3/10/2009 8:21:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Once the weather clears up here I'll see if I can convince the fiance to let me snap one of her with the pink ASP
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 9:28:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Once the weather clears up here I'll see if I can convince the fiance to let me snap one of her with the pink ASP

nice.
Link Posted: 3/14/2009 1:07:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/20/2009 7:05:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Gear sector has top notch customer support!

too bad they ran out of hot pink slings

got other goodies on the way tho.

saved for pics
Link Posted: 3/21/2009 5:57:13 PM EDT
[#10]
GS-2P in Pink.

The Pink Cav Arms gun will never be complete without one.  Must Find.....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top