BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 174
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 6:05:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Holy moly - I'd say the market is coming back around boys and girls!
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 6:06:36 AM EDT
[#2]

That is sweet right there... too rich for me though...
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 6:17:10 AM EDT
[#3]
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/psa-16-hammer-forged-midlength-dissipator.html
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 6:18:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Error 404 - favorable gun market not found
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 6:26:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Listed as in stock on the site and oos when you try to check out.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 6:38:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Listed as in stock on the site and oos when you try to check out.

I get the same thing. Whereas the Noveske lets you checkout.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 6:50:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Error 404 - favorable gun market not found

Web Humor!  Awesome stuff!
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 7:11:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
has anyone seen ar pistol designated lowers floating around? thinking of setting up one so i can avoid the SBR tax stamp. also i do not know much about the pistols (just started research on them) any one have any suggestions as to what lowers i should look for or what to look for in them? i am not looking for very high end but i do want quality. just looking for a toss in the trunk of the jeep as a heavy duty backup!

It's 11.5", but it would work for a pistol. http://www.mapartsinc.com/shop/details.asp?id=1435&iCat=19&iSubOne=342&iSubTwo=348

i saw that but im currently looking for a designated lower (if i can find one) as i do not want to run into legal trouble bc some yuppy cop pulls me over and sees the lower is not marked "pistol"!  heck any time i do get pulled over they spend an hour running all the weapons to make sure they are not stolen ......hehe i do not travel light
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 7:13:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Check JSE Surplus
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 7:45:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
has anyone seen ar pistol designated lowers floating around? thinking of setting up one so i can avoid the SBR tax stamp. also i do not know much about the pistols (just started research on them) any one have any suggestions as to what lowers i should look for or what to look for in them? i am not looking for very high end but i do want quality. just looking for a toss in the trunk of the jeep as a heavy duty backup!

It's 11.5", but it would work for a pistol. http://www.mapartsinc.com/shop/details.asp?id=1435&iCat=19&iSubOne=342&iSubTwo=348

i saw that but im currently looking for a designated lower (if i can find one) as i do not want to run into legal trouble bc some yuppy cop pulls me over and sees the lower is not marked "pistol"!  heck any time i do get pulled over they spend an hour running all the weapons to make sure they are not stolen ......hehe i do not travel light

I'd suggest getting an 80% lower. Easiest way to do a pistol.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 8:05:26 AM EDT
[#11]
anyone know if MAparts really as all those parts in stock? i ordered an upper, but after an email and i've called their 2 phone numbers with no response.. If they aren't in stock i'd rather cancel my order and get something elsewhere i know is in stock.  they did charge my card already....
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 8:06:13 AM EDT
[#12]

Looks like a good price. What about quality? Junk or good stuff?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 8:09:54 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm sceptical, but ran across this and was able to get to checkout point then stopped.
RGUNS complete upper 10.5"
I tried calling a couple of days ago and the mailbox was full, no reply to email in 40 hours.
No idea, but maybe he is legit.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 8:13:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Thanks

prices are good, but again, they show a ton of stuff in stock, but I can't see how.... I've placed an order, they charged my card, but no email reply and both phone numbers go un-answered.  Im trying to see if it's stuff in actual "stock" or if it's all back-order....
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 8:17:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Just got my M&A Parts upper put on, ordered it Tuesday and got it yesterday (Thursday). Great company, great upper, and great shipping. Just wish they would have had the BCG's when I ordered, now I'm having to wait for one before I can go have fun. http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/jblackb042/ar-15_zpsf654ca2d.jpg
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 8:17:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm sceptical, but ran across this and was able to get to checkout point then stopped.
I tried calling a couple of days ago and the mailbox was full, no reply to email in 40 hours.

R-Guns has VERY long waits.  Not live stock.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 8:19:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Just got my M&A Parts upper put on, ordered it Tuesday and got it yesterday (Thursday). Great company, great upper, and great shipping. Just wish they would have had the BCG's when I ordered, now I'm having to wait for one before I can go have fun. http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/jblackb042/ar-15_zpsf654ca2d.jpg

That's the same upper I bought!!  I also told them in the notes that if they had a complete bcg and CH to just add it to the order and charge it....
did you get a tracking number before it was shipped?

I didn't pay for the quad rail tho, i just left the std one it comes with on it....

at least you have my hopes up!!!

Link Posted: 3/1/2013 8:27:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the same upper I bought!!  I also told them in the notes that if they had a complete bcg and CH to just add it to the order and charge it....
did you get a tracking number before it was shipped?

I didn't pay for the quad rail tho, i just left the std one it comes with on it....

at least you have my hopes up!!!

I ordered Tuesday about 2:30 pm central and got a UPS tracking # sometime that evening maybe around 11 pm (can't remember exactly deleted the email). Then got my upper 2 days later. I wound up with them after being jerked around by Red X Arms. Ordered from Red X Jan. 2 in stock 15 business day delivery, then 2 days later changed to 30. After 33 emailed and only after the 3rd try got a "No BCG yet" response, so after 38 business days I canceled and went with M&A. Best thing I ever did.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 8:29:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

not to hi-jack the thread so ill let it die after this but care to explain an "80%" lower ..... im still new on the ar scene sorry
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 8:33:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

some people have had good luck with them, the majority have not myself included i am currently in a dispute with the bank over $1100 they took from my account then subsequently cancelled my order with out my say so after i inquired about the time it was taking since i ordered mine about two weeks before the madness when the wait time was only about a week or so max ........ i waited 2 months before contecting them that should say something about their practices. I am very disappointed in them...... goggle them and check out their reviews you wont be impressed.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 8:39:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

not to hi-jack the thread so ill let it die after this but care to explain an "80%" lower ..... im still new on the ar scene sorry

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/484783_Vader_Spade_s_80__AR_15_build___Milling__Etching__and_Anodizing.html

read

Link Posted: 3/1/2013 8:43:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's a little info. A google search will turn up a ton more. http://aresarmor.com/store/FAQ

Link Posted: 3/1/2013 8:49:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Thanks now i have the idea just have to find one now......
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 8:58:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Is it just me or is PK firearms unreal with how quick things go OOS?  Every link I click brings me to an empty page.

Like not even an hour after people post them.

I wish they at least SHOWED the product instead of a blank error page when oos.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 9:03:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Is it just me or is PK firearms unreal with how quick things go OOS?  Every link I click brings me to an empty page.

i keep seeing the same thing i thought maybe it was just my browser (firefox on mac) i dont know though.....
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 9:05:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Their stuff goes OOS within 10 minutes, at the most, usually.  I think they do it that way on their site because they put together custom configurations and it may not be the same twice.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 9:06:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

i keep seeing the same thing i thought maybe it was just my browser (firefox on mac) i dont know though.....

you are seeing correctly... if it's not avail, it goes to nothing..... easiest way to search is to use the search at top of their page.... i search "complete upper"  i've seen up to 2, but when one sells out, it goes down to the 1 they have left (300aac pistol upper) which has been in stock for over a week

Link Posted: 3/1/2013 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you are seeing correctly... if it's not avail, it goes to nothing..... easiest way to search is to use the search at top of their page.... i search "complete upper"  i've seen up to 2, but when one sells out, it goes down to the 1 they have left (300aac pistol upper) which has been in stock for over a week

Well they're obviously doing something right.  But it would be nice to see their product listing with an Out of Stock message.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 9:18:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

prices are good, but again, they show a ton of stuff in stock, but I can't see how.... I've placed an order, they charged my card, but no email reply and both phone numbers go un-answered.  Im trying to see if it's stuff in actual "stock" or if it's all back-order....

no BCH or CH and for that price its not good....

I plan on spending no more then 4-6 for a COMPLETE UPPER
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 9:19:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Full Rock River rifles at PK

LINK
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 9:21:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

once i add a decent priced bcg and CH, i'll be in mine for about $550...... for a complete upper.. I paid $400 ish for mine..

Link Posted: 3/1/2013 9:31:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-16-Mid-Length-Upper-Receiver-Group-p/bcm-urg-mid-16.htm

$459.00 -  BCM Standard 16" Mid Length Upper Receiver Group

Add $270 for BCG & CH = $729 Complete w/o handguards.

Holy crap. I can't believe I got one.

Got my shipping notification today... Wow.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 9:34:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

once i add a decent priced bcg and CH, i'll be in mine for about $550...... for a complete upper.. I paid $400 ish for mine..

i dont know about other places but i know here in TN at the gun shows i have seen the price for BCG's drop from $300 to about $200 in about 2 weeks so i figure wait it out a bit longer maybe back to pre-panic prices. *fingers crossed*
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 9:41:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

i dont know about other places but i know here in TN at the gun shows i have seen the price for BCG's drop from $300 to about $200 in about 2 weeks so i figure wait it out a bit longer maybe back to pre-panic prices. *fingers crossed*

Yeah it looks as if we are watching prices drop and availability rise right before our eyes.  Im glad I waited. (except mags)
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 9:43:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

Yeah it looks as if we are watching prices drop and availability rise right before our eyes.  Im glad I waited. (except mags)

Hopefully it keeps doing that. I would like to get back to affordable prices again so I can finish my build.

Link Posted: 3/1/2013 10:00:47 AM EDT
[#36]
For those that also need a BCG...

BCM midlength upper WITH optional BCM BCG!
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 10:04:28 AM EDT
[#37]
I wouldn't go that far just yet, most things are still almost 1000 for a complete upper. Except for AIM
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 10:38:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Arg. Missed the Noveske upper earlier.  Balls.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 10:38:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I wouldn't go that far just yet, most things are still almost 1000 for a complete upper. Except for AIM

eeehhh 1000 is pretty expensive. Look at PSA, 400-500 dollar uppers. Add a BCG and CH for 200-300 and thats still a 700-800 dollar upper. I have put together 2 complete uppers in the last 2 months, 2 PSA uppers each 400 a piece. And a BCM BCG for 225 each. Add whatever CH you want i went with the BCM gunfighter and thats under 700, include shipping and your right about 700 for a very nice upper
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 11:02:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 11:05:05 AM EDT
[#42]

I hope mine isn't far behind. I ordered 2/15 as well and it still says processing.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 11:10:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 11:11:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I hope mine isn't far behind. I ordered 2/15 as well and it still says processing.

Same here, I ordered the 15th also but i added a lower build kit. Hopefully were up next. I ordered the lower on the 12th that already shipped, Overall pretty happy with PSA
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 11:12:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Ditto for 2/15.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 11:12:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

eeehhh 1000 is pretty expensive. Look at PSA, 400-500 dollar uppers. Add a BCG and CH for 200-300 and thats still a 700-800 dollar upper. I have put together 2 complete uppers in the last 2 months, 2 PSA uppers each 400 a piece. And a BCM BCG for 225 each. Add whatever CH you want i went with the BCM gunfighter and thats under 700, include shipping and your right about 700 for a very nice upper

For the money you can do a lot better..
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 11:16:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like what man, Im all for getting a better deal.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 11:32:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he is refering to when the mass buying settles down and the supply catches up.  That will cause the prices to drop.  It's hard to do much better right now unless you catch one of the really good deals going around that only come in once every couple of weeks for only a few minutes at best.  I believe we are headed in that direction because things are starting to stay in stock longer....but people are still buying certian thngs like there is no tomorrow.

Standard BCG's should be $130 not $230 and complete uppers with CH and BCG should be $550 not $750+.  Notice I said standard, not premium.  Lets hope by mid summer things are back to normal.

Link Posted: 3/1/2013 11:34:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
anyone know if MAparts really as all those parts in stock? i ordered an upper, but after an email and i've called their 2 phone numbers with no response.. If they aren't in stock i'd rather cancel my order and get something elsewhere i know is in stock.  they did charge my card already....

I had mine in 3 days after I ordered.. i actually tried to cancel it because i got a bcm too, but they shipped it too fast.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 11:46:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he is refering to when the mass buying settles down and the supply catches up.  That will cause the prices to drop.  It's hard to do much better right now unless you catch one of the really good deals going around that only come in once every couple of weeks for only a few minutes at best.  I believe we are headed in that direction because things are starting to stay in stock longer....but people are still buying certian thngs like there is no tomorrow.

Standard BCG's should be $130 not $230 and complete uppers with CH and BCG should be $550 not $750+.  Notice I said standard, not premium.  Lets hope by mid summer things are back to normal.

Okay that make sense. And by those really good deals would the spikes complete upper be one of them, Ive been waiting on those to come back to complete my spikes build i started weeks ago. missed them last time.

And wouldnt the BCM BCG be considered a premium BCG,Aside form not being NB coated they look pretty gtg.

Im just waiting for all the people who bought out stock to flip it, run out of demand. Then I can see prices crashing hard. damand will be saturated at some point. Hopefully sooner than later

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=XSTU5025MOE&name=Spikes+Tactical+16%22+M4+5.56/.223+Upper+Receiver&groupid=586

Page / 174
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top