BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/4/2012 6:40:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Of course, I've mentioned a few times how I have mounted the stock on several receiver extensions and how it fits fine on everything I have tried. I have also mentioned how the latch is looser than the LMT, but not so loose I would even describe it as being loose.

Jut wondering because the one I had was very loose in the lever.

And as shown in your picture the slotted nut would have to be adjusted to take the slop out of the lever so it was tighter.

How is the butt plate fit to the stock? Mine was curved outward away from the stock in the middle.

Granted mine was one of the earlier stocks so they may have gotten better since their first runs.
Link Posted: 3/8/2012 7:25:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/8/2012 7:29:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of course, I've mentioned a few times how I have mounted the stock on several receiver extensions and how it fits fine on everything I have tried. I have also mentioned how the latch is looser than the LMT, but not so loose I would even describe it as being loose.

Jut wondering because the one I had was very loose in the lever.

And as shown in your picture the slotted nut would have to be adjusted to take the slop out of the lever so it was tighter.

How is the butt plate fit to the stock? Mine was curved outward away from the stock in the middle.

Granted mine was one of the earlier stocks so they may have gotten better since their first runs.

This is consistant with the reports i have heard about the Gen II version. Better fit to the tubes but still the loose levers and the new problem of poor buttplate fit and finish.
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 12:48:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Rally Point Tactical has been my contact for everything. As I post this link I see the page has changed and only lists black now. Also, the price is set at $120. I'll edit the original post to reflect this.

Shipping is $13.20 at the low end.

rather spend the extra 2 bucks for the real magpul CTR
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top