Site Notices
6.8 SPC Build (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/23/2024 9:34:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 50cal:

I buy the 110g Accubond projectiles when I can find them. Usually on gunbroker.   I have around 750-800 now.

Buy XM68GD when you can find it. I have a bunch from when PSA was blowing it out at $8 per 20rd box. I may have around 1500-1600 rds from PSA.

Barrett 30rd mags are a good mag if you can find them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 50cal:
Originally Posted By lokifox:
Starline makes brass now too, and it’s available and reasonably priced.

Sad that Nosler quit producing the Accubond bullet. It was exceptional.

I buy the 110g Accubond projectiles when I can find them. Usually on gunbroker.   I have around 750-800 now.

Buy XM68GD when you can find it. I have a bunch from when PSA was blowing it out at $8 per 20rd box. I may have around 1500-1600 rds from PSA.

Barrett 30rd mags are a good mag if you can find them.

The only problem with Barrett mags is that you can't load long in them. They limit you to around 2.26 inches in loaded cartridge length. If you want to get the Spec II advantage of higher velocity, you need to be able to load to 2.3", which the PRI mags allow.

PRI is the only way to go if you want spec II velocities.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
6.8 SPC Build (Page 2 of 2)
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top