Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2024 6:33:17 PM EDT
Have a ddm4v7 with a polo k. It will gas me out during rapid fire. I put in an h2 and blue sprinco spring in an attempt to mitigate it but no noticeable change. My question is when ordering a brz eztune gas tube, should I keep the blue/h2 combo or drop back to white/h1. I am still undecided if I want 50/50 suppressed or 100%.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 7:16:23 PM EDT
[#1]
go 50/50
maybe do the spring/buffer carbine/carbine.

that "should" give it a smaller port. then do your spring stuff from there.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 12:21:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree ^^. Go 50/50 and adjust your spring/buffer combo as desired. That's what I did. I think I landed on Springco Blue, H with a DA Nomad on a 18" mid-length over-gassed custom barrel. Of course changing to a "gas busting" CH like a PRI or FCD ACF can help a lot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top