Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2024 4:06:36 PM EDT
Has anybody tried the ARP barrels from Blackstone Arms since they took over the barrels instead of the ARP guy? All the ARP barrels I've had have been great shooters, and was just wondering if anybody has tried them since the change.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 4:20:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a 12.5" 6.8 SPC barrel and bolt from Eric at Blackstone, and don't have any complaints.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 4:24:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad to hear. Just got the itch to get a better barrel for my new build than the Aero Pencil barrel that sorta started me on this project, and I just wanted to see if anything had changed in the transition.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 4:44:05 PM EDT
[#3]
They say they're using the same OEMs as ARP was using so in theory they should be the same. Although supposedly Compass Lake was shutting down so not sure how that's going to play out.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 4:49:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They say they're using the same OEMs as ARP was using so in theory they should be the same. Although supposedly Compass Lake was shutting down so not sure how that's going to play out.
View Quote

Hmm, I didn't keep up with Compass Lake closing its doors. Might have to look at other options then. Gonna shoot Blackstone an email to see what they say about it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2024 11:25:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Compass Lake didn't close. They stopped doing custom work and selling direct to consumers a while back.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 3:06:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Compass Lake didn't close. They stopped doing custom work and selling direct to consumers a while back.
View Quote

Yeah, I did some reading and picked that up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top