Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2024 8:47:23 PM EDT
After using adjustable volume type measures for the last few decades. I am assuming powder weights will be more uniform and stick powders won't be the pain in the ass they were. Should I expect much if anything in group consistency, both velocity and size?
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 9:55:34 PM EDT
[#1]
If you haven't been weighing your rifle charges one by one, yes it will help. I've never used your machine but do have an RCBS 1500 that served me well until I got an autotrickler.

Report back and let us know what you think!! Would be interested in how many rounds you can charge after you have some time behind it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 11:14:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a 1200 DPS Gen 5 (warranty upgrade from the Gen 3 that went belly up).

As long as you calibrate the scale before each session and don't shortcut the warm-up, you'll get accurate throws, but don't expect any kind of speed other than slow.

Use the rubber plug for ball powders and remove it for stick and flake powders.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top